GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"F-zero rocks"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'F-Zero GX'.
Wed 05/11/03 at 11:14
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
This is such an immense improvement at least graphically over the last one. Ive not played it too much, but i did start the story mode yesterday which i have to say is really good. The cut scenes are top notch.

Ive bought some parts and stuff from the shop, but havent put them to any real use yet.
Mon 10/11/03 at 17:38
Regular
AV must go out of their way to make stupidly hard games. But it still rocks :-)
Mon 10/11/03 at 17:34
Regular
Alright, cheers Rossi :-)

As for Firefield... the tracks look amazing, they're just a bit too boring and easy, nowhere near as good as the Dragon Slope and either Big Blue levels.
Mon 10/11/03 at 17:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Valentino Rossi wrote:

> I personally like the Fire Field tracks

Blinding. Beautiful. Wonderful.

And with that, I'm going to go play this so far waaay under played gem-thats growing-on-me.
Mon 10/11/03 at 17:30
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Rickoss, earlier in this thread I posted a URL with very hard replays for all chapters, take a look at that.
Mon 10/11/03 at 17:27
Regular
WTF, how the hell are you supposed to win on the Blood Chain chapter?!?

I've got to the end of the track in first after hitting Rival guy 4-5 times but he just won't die. Maybe it's impossible, who knows (people who've completed it, probably)?

Anyway, won the first 4 cups on Standard and the first on Expert... I can almost feel AX Cup :-D
Mon 10/11/03 at 15:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Darwock wrote:
> Is that the first Big Blue?

Yeah, with all the jumps between the bits of track. There are so many ships jostling for position i almost never have the speed to make some of the jumps.
Mon 10/11/03 at 15:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
er-no wrote:
> Psyİho Fox wrote:
> What button combo?
>
>
> Death Match record for me was 44 seconds on the N64 version, yes
> there was a sideattack - LL quickly :) or ZZ.

Ha you suck. My record was about 28 seconds.
Mon 10/11/03 at 10:39
Regular
Lateral Shift and Dragon Leap (or whatever it's called) are easily the best.
Mon 10/11/03 at 10:37
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
All the lightning tracks are very good, but boosting in a half pipe can lead to fustration !

I personally like the Fire Field tracks
Mon 10/11/03 at 10:33
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Is that the first Big Blue? I'm rubbish at that. My easiest is Vegas Palace, the branching one. But it's not my favourite - that would be the Lightning Half-pipe.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.