GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"F-zero rocks"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'F-Zero GX'.
Wed 05/11/03 at 11:14
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
This is such an immense improvement at least graphically over the last one. Ive not played it too much, but i did start the story mode yesterday which i have to say is really good. The cut scenes are top notch.

Ive bought some parts and stuff from the shop, but havent put them to any real use yet.
Mon 10/11/03 at 07:56
"The Will of D."
I have found my favourite track (or at least the easyist) it is the last one of the Ruby cup, and i can usually get 1st place as soon as lap 1 is over no matter what level of play is being used, but i don't often get to kill many people if I am really far ahead of them.
Mon 10/11/03 at 00:29
Regular
"everyone says it"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> What button combo?

Death Match record for me was 44 seconds on the N64 version, yes there was a sideattack - LL quickly :) or ZZ.
Sun 09/11/03 at 23:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive got a mem card 251 with over 140 blocks, but they arent much use if i cant put all the emblems i want on my ship.

Custom ships become a labour of love.

Also big blue is REALLY poo.
Sun 09/11/03 at 22:53
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
but looks don't win races :)

I bought a 16mb card for f-zero replays etc
Sun 09/11/03 at 22:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> side attack.
>
> My custom ship is BBB and only 1860kg, its a hotrod, especially with
> The Skull at the helm.
>
> You can make a CAA ship for 2000kg, maybe less ?

But my ship looks pretty as hell.

Im quite annoyed you can only put 4 emblems on, i started making emblems in parts, and then sticking them together on the machine to make the final picture. But then i ran out of memory slot things.
Sun 09/11/03 at 12:00
"The Will of D."
Oh well it's too late really to try it out. So that'll just be for refernce.
Sun 09/11/03 at 10:46
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> What button combo?

Tap Z and a direction, I think. Don't quote me on that, but I think that was it. I used it to get a super ultra mega-fast time in the Death Race. :-D
Sun 09/11/03 at 01:30
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
cookie monster wrote:
side attack.
>
> My custom ship is BBB and only 1860kg, its a hotrod, especially with
> The Skull at the helm.

You can make a CAA ship for 2000kg, maybe less ?
Sat 08/11/03 at 23:04
"The Will of D."
What button combo?
Sat 08/11/03 at 22:53
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I can tell you for a fact there was a side attack, i used it relentlessly on Death Race.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.