GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"F-zero rocks"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'F-Zero GX'.
Wed 05/11/03 at 11:14
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
This is such an immense improvement at least graphically over the last one. Ive not played it too much, but i did start the story mode yesterday which i have to say is really good. The cut scenes are top notch.

Ive bought some parts and stuff from the shop, but havent put them to any real use yet.
Wed 12/11/03 at 20:25
"The Will of D."
I only just managed to complete Story mode 3 which was very very annoying, but i finished it by killing at least 4 of the people taking part in the 12 man race, so that was quite good. I was only just ahead of the 2nd person when i went over the line believe me the other times I was only just behind that person myself.
Tue 11/11/03 at 20:18
"The Will of D."
I just completed Saphhire cup using my new and improved custom ship, and guess how many people i killed on the 2nd race? 12. Then in total at the end of the grand prix I had a total of 25 ships totaled by my machine and I still came first place overall, but I did find that i hate the serial jumps level even if it is a tad shorter than most track, it's a pain in the back side with all those other racers knocking you to and fro.
Tue 11/11/03 at 19:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
All the Aeropolis and Fire Field tracks are excellent.
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:11
"The Will of D."
Well my favourite tack is Aeropolis - Multiplex, that is so far my best track, and most of the Ruby cup is my other favs.
Tue 11/11/03 at 13:42
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Yeah, with all the jumps between the bits of track. There are so
> many
> ships jostling for position i almost never have the speed to make
> some of the jumps.
>
> Yes that's the one, it's the one that has all those right angled
> turns, it's brilliant I always come first especially with Kate Alen
> my fav racer other than my cutomized one. But the only problem for
> the custom one is that it has a bit more weight and so cannot
> completely go through the corners without hitting sides.

There is a good shortcut on this track if you use the right "light" vehicle, the replay is on www.david99.co.uk - but I can't remember the exact name of the track !
Tue 11/11/03 at 13:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
My first one was fast and nippy, but because it was so heavy the inertia caused by a turn was so hard to control. You had to find a perfect balance, and often didn't.
Mon 10/11/03 at 22:06
"The Will of D."
Cyclone wrote:
> Oo, got enough points to make cars now.
>
> Mine weighs about a million tons, but is BBB.
>
> It also looks like a tank, so I'm gonna scrap it. The start of my
> sleek racer is going to be made. I've made a quality, simple emblem
> too.

I got one that is BBB, it weigh about 1840KG but it really fast and notas manouvurable as I would like, but I can usually in the pipe levels get 1st place b4 the end of the first lap due to it's speed and the good driving involved as well.
Mon 10/11/03 at 19:56
"Uzi Lover"
Rickoss wrote:
> AV must go out of their way to make stupidly hard games. But it still
> rocks :-)

I'm not finding it that hard apart some of the story bits. But once you have a few go's and get a plan of what you're gonna do in your head you're fine.
Mon 10/11/03 at 19:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Oo, got enough points to make cars now.

Mine weighs about a million tons, but is BBB.

It also looks like a tank, so I'm gonna scrap it. The start of my sleek racer is going to be made. I've made a quality, simple emblem too.
Mon 10/11/03 at 18:48
"The Will of D."
cookie monster wrote:
> Yeah, with all the jumps between the bits of track. There are so many
> ships jostling for position i almost never have the speed to make
> some of the jumps.

Yes that's the one, it's the one that has all those right angled turns, it's brilliant I always come first especially with Kate Alen my fav racer other than my cutomized one. But the only problem for the custom one is that it has a bit more weight and so cannot completely go through the corners without hitting sides.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.