GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy XIII Discussion Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy XIII'.
Wed 10/03/10 at 13:52
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Big name, big game and big fan following...it's bound to be a game widely discussed!

As we seem to have a thread for most of the big games, I thought we may as well have one for this behemoth of a game - so if you have any ideas, favourite ways to play the game or just want to pass comment on what already appears to be a fantastic and absorbing game - please post here.

If you want to discuss the plot or other aspects of the storyline - remember to use the
Show Spoiler
tags to hide it from people who want to play the game without ruining it for themselves.

first off...I'm liking the combat system now - no definite turn based combat? Action seems to be constant even though you have to select your moves. Brilliant?
Page:
Mon 12/04/10 at 15:10
Regular
"THFC"
I would like to get my hands on GoW3! also GoW collection, i only ever played Chains of Olympus and i liked that
Mon 12/04/10 at 14:50
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Hmm, maybe. Waiting on my friend to finish the last hour of GoW3 so I can borrow that, will grab it off you once I'm done with it.
Mon 12/04/10 at 13:18
Regular
Butch wrote:
> I've all but stopped playing FF for now, just can't be bothered
> to go back and do the missions yet (probably will one day). Been
> getting back into FIFA and considering running through Uncharted
> 2 again.

It's gotto be ACII time soon, surely?
Mon 12/04/10 at 13:06
Regular
"THFC"
I am playing Heavy Rain now, i should probably just crack on with the story on FF and finish it, but i have started a few missions to try be a tad stronger and make life easier!
Mon 12/04/10 at 13:02
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I've all but stopped playing FF for now, just can't be bothered to go back and do the missions yet (probably will one day). Been getting back into FIFA and considering running through Uncharted 2 again.
Mon 12/04/10 at 10:31
Regular
"THFC"
Did a couple of missions over the weekend, but not anything major!

Not pressed on with the story but really need to get down and get on with it, been slacking on the Final Fantasy front lol
Fri 09/04/10 at 15:36
Regular
"THFC"
You fancy doing all that more me lol, would love to have Plat on FF13 but my attention span will be pushed to complete the thing lol.

Well done on doing so much and i assume you have ejoyed most of it.

I might be able to get on for some tonight, but i think i may have to go Beer + Battlefield, just works better than FF13 + Beer
Fri 09/04/10 at 15:16
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
So close to Plat I can almost taste it. I have now "held" all of the accessories except one (the reward from Mission 64).

Also held and upgraded all of Lightnings swords and their variations (T1, T2 and T3 (T3 only on one of the swords obviously).

Now just T2 the other chars weapons, and then get that Mission 64 done. Then bam.... plat.
Thu 08/04/10 at 09:53
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Played a little bit more last night, unlocked a couple more trophies too (10,000 steps, plus the ones for upgraded SEN and SYN). Not sure I will get on there tonight, if I am at home I think I fancy a bit of FIFA...
Thu 08/04/10 at 09:42
Regular
"THFC"
no Final Fantasy last night and probably not tonight, but my GF is working the weekend so i guess between cup matches i can get some in lol
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.