GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SonyEricsson T610"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/11/03 at 00:46
"High polygon count"
I bought one last week.

What a wonderful little phone it is. Stunning.

It has a camera on it, but that's irrelevant as I have no-one to send MMS to. I did send a picture of my mum's dog to Phonebin.com though. Basically I just bought it cos I like the phone.

My mate has a dodgy Nokia. Can't remember the model. It apparently supports MMS but he says he can't send them. I sent him one, and he never received it. Like I said - dodgy Nokia. Rubbish colour screen, too.

My T610 is lovely and clear. Wouldn't buy a Nokia if they were the last phone on Earth. And judging by sales of the N-Gage, other people are wising up too.

Amazing. Well done, Sony.

My phone's better than yours.

Unless you own a P800 or P900, that is.

That's it, I'm done.
Tue 25/11/03 at 01:25
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Im getting one next month Wookie...

*throws fist in the air
Tue 25/11/03 at 01:06
Regular
heh yeah. I'm quite impressed with the resolution on a lot of new phones, although it tends to take its toll on the ol' batteries.

"Yeah my phone can send faxes, take pictures, download football game footage and scores, aswell as texting and surfing the internet"

"great, so what about the batteries, how long do they last?"

"3 hours"

Tue 25/11/03 at 01:00
"High polygon count"
I like the Samsung models. The only spoiling factor for me is the external antenna. For me they make any phone look so old fashioned!

I agree, camera's are little more than gimmicks. After the novelty wears off, mine will hardly be used.

Having said that, early last week (before I had the phone), there was a lovely young lady sitting outside a shop in a local shopping centre, and she was wearing a very low-cut pink top. Wish I'd had the phone then!

So you see, it *might* have its uses...! ;-p
Tue 25/11/03 at 00:53
Regular
good stuff - I'm quite partial to those samsung affairs that you open up. very small and elegant - and they look quite like a star trek communicator from the original series.

need I say more?

the cameras have never really appealed to me I must say, they're just a gimmick. I like the idea of video phone, but how many people do you know who own a '3' phone? exactly.
Tue 25/11/03 at 00:46
"High polygon count"
I bought one last week.

What a wonderful little phone it is. Stunning.

It has a camera on it, but that's irrelevant as I have no-one to send MMS to. I did send a picture of my mum's dog to Phonebin.com though. Basically I just bought it cos I like the phone.

My mate has a dodgy Nokia. Can't remember the model. It apparently supports MMS but he says he can't send them. I sent him one, and he never received it. Like I said - dodgy Nokia. Rubbish colour screen, too.

My T610 is lovely and clear. Wouldn't buy a Nokia if they were the last phone on Earth. And judging by sales of the N-Gage, other people are wising up too.

Amazing. Well done, Sony.

My phone's better than yours.

Unless you own a P800 or P900, that is.

That's it, I'm done.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.