GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SonyEricsson T610"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/11/03 at 00:46
"High polygon count"
I bought one last week.

What a wonderful little phone it is. Stunning.

It has a camera on it, but that's irrelevant as I have no-one to send MMS to. I did send a picture of my mum's dog to Phonebin.com though. Basically I just bought it cos I like the phone.

My mate has a dodgy Nokia. Can't remember the model. It apparently supports MMS but he says he can't send them. I sent him one, and he never received it. Like I said - dodgy Nokia. Rubbish colour screen, too.

My T610 is lovely and clear. Wouldn't buy a Nokia if they were the last phone on Earth. And judging by sales of the N-Gage, other people are wising up too.

Amazing. Well done, Sony.

My phone's better than yours.

Unless you own a P800 or P900, that is.

That's it, I'm done.
Thu 27/11/03 at 11:21
Regular
Nokia really are losing their grip on the market.

Samsung and Sony Ericsson are getting too damn good!

I have a Samsung S300 - which is a fantastic phone if you don't give a toss about MMS, cameras etc.

I like the look of the E700 though.

And then there is the Sony Ericsson P900.
Thu 27/11/03 at 11:15
Regular
"hit the road jack"
My 02 contract expires in April so im going to renew it but at the same time update my phone. Ive currently got a 7210 with a camera that plugs in the bottom which is really annoying. I want one with an intergrated camera but not too expensive but also small like my current phone. I know there is the 7250 but I want a break from Nokia.
Thu 27/11/03 at 00:49
Regular
My T-mobile contract with my T68i has come to the end of its 12 months, but i think i'll just cancel and stick with this phone with a pay-as-you-go sim. I'm trying to save all my pennies for a new car.
Thu 27/11/03 at 00:07
"I love yo... lamp."
Camera phones rock. I have a Samsung V 200. Brilliant.

The camera is more than a gimmick, it can be useful. Took mine to Muse last night and took pics. Came out not to bad actually.

Oh yes and I used it to take pictures of a friend with marshmallows stuck all over her face. Priceless really.

Glad you like it, I had a T65 before which was great (Pac Man and Tetris!). Ericssons are rock solid.
Wed 26/11/03 at 23:58
"High polygon count"
I did pay full price for mine though, as I bought it SIM-free - so it wasn't subsidised by any network.

On the plus side, I can stick any SIM I like in it - though I'm currently on O2 Pay & Go Online Talkalot. I really don't use a phone enough to justify a regular £15+ a month on line rental etc. As it is, I get to use all the useful features of the phone but only pay out when I need to!
Wed 26/11/03 at 23:35
Regular
"You Bum!!"
It doesnt have to be on Pay As You Go. If you get the phone on Pay Monthly and pay the upgrade price then you can keep your current number. One of my mates has done that with his N-Gage on T-Mobile
Wed 26/11/03 at 22:34
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Hmmm

Im thinking of asking for this phone for Christmas, looks brill, and now Wookie has gone and praised it, so its getting closer to my choice. Been looking at the Samsung E700 too though, thing is, i want my phone to be on the same sim card as my current one, so it needs to be on Orange Pay As You Go...which i cant find available for the Samsung one anywhere.

So maybe ill be going for the T610 too.
Tue 25/11/03 at 22:52
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I had a chance to buy T610 when I was looking for my new phone in July.I just didnt like the design of it really and unlike many, I like Nokia phones. But now Im stuck with my 6100 till next summer while you people are enjoying all these cool features.Ah well,Ill get my own back sometime :)N-gage is good by the way-you need to have a proper play around with it to appreciate it.

Hi Wookster by the way :)Long time indeed.....
Tue 25/11/03 at 21:07
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
I got my sony ericsson T610 in september and its the best thing ever!!! Ive just bought a bluetooth usb adapter and now i can download free midi songs. My mates are so jealous because my ringtones are full length versions. Also Ive dowloaded free java games such as tetris and puzzle bobble. So much for paying £1.50 on a ringtone when u can get anything u want for free.
Tue 25/11/03 at 15:58
"High polygon count"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> "Yeah my phone can send faxes, take pictures, download football
> game footage and scores, aswell as texting and surfing the
> internet"
>
> "great, so what about the batteries, how long do they
> last?"
>
> "3 hours"

Exactly. The more you put on a phone, the less the batteries last.

So you can watch the footy highlights on your '3' mobile in the car on the way home, have an accident (because we all know you shouldn't use your mobile while driving), and then not have enough battery life left to call an ambulance for the busload of schoolkids you just forced through the central reservation into oncoming traffic! :-)

Where would we be without technology, eh?

Safer, that's for sure!

I still love my phone, though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.