GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SonyEricsson T610"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/11/03 at 00:46
"High polygon count"
I bought one last week.

What a wonderful little phone it is. Stunning.

It has a camera on it, but that's irrelevant as I have no-one to send MMS to. I did send a picture of my mum's dog to Phonebin.com though. Basically I just bought it cos I like the phone.

My mate has a dodgy Nokia. Can't remember the model. It apparently supports MMS but he says he can't send them. I sent him one, and he never received it. Like I said - dodgy Nokia. Rubbish colour screen, too.

My T610 is lovely and clear. Wouldn't buy a Nokia if they were the last phone on Earth. And judging by sales of the N-Gage, other people are wising up too.

Amazing. Well done, Sony.

My phone's better than yours.

Unless you own a P800 or P900, that is.

That's it, I'm done.
Mon 01/12/03 at 22:23
Regular
Vodafone online are doing a £15 a motnh contract which comes with 100 minutes of any network minutes and 50 texts a month.

But which phone to choose? anybody know which is better out of the 7250 and sharp gx10i? both free.
Mon 01/12/03 at 15:46
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Just ordered mine, just need to purchase a Bluetooth headset and im sorted :)
Fri 28/11/03 at 00:35
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Im already on PAYG you see, so i wanted to be able to stick my Sim Card straight into it and not have the hassle of changing my number...plus ive always had PAYG, and it suits me better than contract.

Role on Xmas.
Fri 28/11/03 at 00:20
Regular
"You Bum!!"
So you got it on Pay As You Go then-Dont tell me I didnt warn you about the stylistic issues hehe.Nah its a decent phone but I still maintain that N-Gage is one of the top "phones" on the market.Once my contract expires next July, Ill have to get some new top of the range one ;)
Thu 27/11/03 at 22:46
Regular
I just got 150 free Photo Messages and a years Text Saver worth £19.99 which gives me cheap texts for a year with mine...
Thu 27/11/03 at 20:03
Regular
"WWJD"
It is true this phone is very nice, I was going to get it for christmas but in the end i went for the Motorola V500, it's a flip camera phone with good games it was cheaper that why i got it. Also you get free Text Saver and £15 airtime on it so thats good
Thu 27/11/03 at 17:01
Regular
*Waves mums credit card around*

Ordered. :D

Now just to get her to let me have it before Xmas...
Thu 27/11/03 at 16:51
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
of course ;)

Im gonna get a Bluetooth headset with mine for around £55 when I get mt T610 to beat the Mobile Phone Ban, just ordered a couple for my Directors....

*waves company credit card around
Thu 27/11/03 at 16:42
Regular
Hope so Neo...just grabbed my mums card and im about to order it...

...with her consent of course.
Thu 27/11/03 at 16:38
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Pro, you'll probably find that those known faults are now fixed and were possibly issue's with earlier models of the phone.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.