GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SonyEricsson T610"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/11/03 at 00:46
"High polygon count"
I bought one last week.

What a wonderful little phone it is. Stunning.

It has a camera on it, but that's irrelevant as I have no-one to send MMS to. I did send a picture of my mum's dog to Phonebin.com though. Basically I just bought it cos I like the phone.

My mate has a dodgy Nokia. Can't remember the model. It apparently supports MMS but he says he can't send them. I sent him one, and he never received it. Like I said - dodgy Nokia. Rubbish colour screen, too.

My T610 is lovely and clear. Wouldn't buy a Nokia if they were the last phone on Earth. And judging by sales of the N-Gage, other people are wising up too.

Amazing. Well done, Sony.

My phone's better than yours.

Unless you own a P800 or P900, that is.

That's it, I'm done.
Fri 05/12/03 at 13:43
"High polygon count"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> You gotta love that mini golf eh Wookie?

Oh yes! Better than any game I've downloaded so far!
Fri 05/12/03 at 01:25
Just had a look, mmmm really nice. But £400 seems heavy for a mobile, might get it in a few years time.
Fri 05/12/03 at 01:23
Regular
Sharp. Looks kinda like a panasonic though. They is saying i'll get it saturday. Although the vodafone website is playing up a bit at the moment.
Fri 05/12/03 at 01:12
Is that the Panasonic? I love Panasonic mobile phones.
Fri 05/12/03 at 01:07
Regular
well, i went for the gx20 in the end. just becasue its £400 on pay as you go.....

Oh, and it has a in built torch :)
Wed 03/12/03 at 20:27
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Got my phone at last!

You gotta love that mini golf eh Wookie?

:-)
Tue 02/12/03 at 15:52
Regular
Hmmmm, thinking of getting the gx20 now.

Just love the dual screens! £120 on the £15 contract though. So £300 in effect...Or the t610 for free. but i already got a t68i so it wouldnt be THAT much of a change.

decisions decions!
Tue 02/12/03 at 10:24
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
As ive found out on many occaisions - Salesmen are programmed to sell not to listen..... *shakes fist*

On another note, went out this morning and bought my wireless bluetooth ear piece/headset for T610, now I just need my phone :)
Tue 02/12/03 at 08:09
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I just got a Sony Ericsson T200, well I got it yesterday lunchtime but only just remembered this morning that I need to charge it.

It was a little hard trying to get the salesman to understand that the only 2 stipulations I had was that it was small enough to shove in my jeans and I could make the odd telephone call on it, especially as it is a company phone.

Him - well this one's got ....
Me - no
Him - well this one will let you ...
Me - no
Him - well how about ....
Me - for god's sake. I only want a phone. That's it. Nothing else.
Him - well, these are being discontinued so you can have it for £10.00
Me - Eureka!
Mon 01/12/03 at 22:59
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I'd go with the sharp gx10i, my sis has the 7250 and it's not all that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.