GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA Double Pack"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/12/03 at 22:14
Regular
"Remember me?"
Me has got it. Woo!

*dances*

It's proper bo to say the least. I hadn't actually played Vice City before today and I was quite surprised by how much extra gameplay was crammed into it since GTAIII. Motorbikes, jumping out of moving cars, riding on top of moving cars whilst shooting(!)... needless to say I'll be playing these for aaaaaages.
Sat 03/01/04 at 11:59
Regular
But it has much more graphics in it and it beated it by quit a lot of points.
Sat 03/01/04 at 11:37
Regular
You fool, GTA III is ten times better than that piece of crap known as True Crime.
Sat 03/01/04 at 11:31
Regular
"wats up doc?"
GTA will NEVER EVER beat True Crime. Thats a FACT.
True Crime is a vice city beater, did'nt you know??

And Theres nothing in GTA that you cant do on True Crime (exept about flying planes, riding bikes or boats) And true Crime has much more graphic's in it. Over 50 weapons (thats twice than V city and GTA III together!) and TC hs got a branching storyline, and a double fisted fire power (shoot any 2 weapons at once!)

GTA double pack is only famouse cause of V CITY, GTA III is not worth a penny!

But Trur Cime is way better, True Crime beated vice city by 2.4 POINTS out of 10. Thats quit a LOT.

But very soon, GTA would be defeated by True Crime, ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!
Unless GTA 4 comes out, wich I dont think it will!
Fri 02/01/04 at 21:46
Regular
"Woteva"
They added stuff to GTA3? You lucky sods!
Fri 02/01/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Swivel!"
What in the Blue Hell are you talking about, True Crime is no where near touching the Grand Theft Auto Games. The unrealistic car damage and car controls are only the beginning of the long list of faults with True Crime. And the fact that you not only think it's good, but think it beats GTA 3, u have no idea what you're even saying do you?
Fri 02/01/04 at 21:04
Regular
"wats up doc?"
If you have played GTA games, you would know GTA double pack is't worth more than £25 .
You might aswell get it for PC (£15) or PS2 (£20)
Anyway if you want a game like this, you should get true crime. It is the only game offering branching story line and many things. GTA double pack is same as it was on the PC & PS2 . I dont think its worth it, even if i buy it, i'l only get it for Vice City, not GTA III . But you really should get True Crime instead!
Fri 02/01/04 at 18:53
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I want it, but i don't want to pay.

I rock
Fri 02/01/04 at 18:52
Regular
":)))))):"
i pre-orderd the gta double pack from special reserve and i got it on wednesday :) and i was told that i wouldn't get it before friday :)
Fri 02/01/04 at 11:44
Regular
"Ye a know"
did you pre order it like
Fri 02/01/04 at 11:43
Regular
dunno, it says jan the 2nd, but i got it new years eve, from special reserve

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.