GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gaming Forum's World Longest Thread Attempt"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/02/07 at 08:35
Regular
"8==="
Somewhere to mention and comment on the small bits of news that don't require an entire thread to themselves.
Fri 21/12/07 at 15:18
Regular
I have just recently bought a Nintendo DS Lite and also bought The Golden Compass game. I am new to this type o gaming and would appreciate some help if there is any. I have set the game for the easy version as I am new to it and have managed so far to only get through on to the "prelude-2" part. If you are experienced gamers you are probably sitting there now falling about laughing at the puny attempt that I have made so far.

I usually play adventure games on the PC when I have time, but this seemed a better option, you can at least carry this with you and any given time take 5 to have a play.

Howvere, back to the plot I have managed to cross the first bridge and I am in a cave and come across a rather tall looking obstacle and cannot fathom out how to cross, go round, jump up it - so far have only got frustrated and exasperated at trying to get over this, ANYONE,any ideas

I seem to be having a senior moment and blonde hair day all at once:-)))))))))))))
Mon 29/10/07 at 21:08
Regular
Thank you so much - didn't think I'd get a response that quick. I had searched loads of sites. Much appreciated.
Mon 29/10/07 at 20:59
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I imagine you'll find the answer in this walkthrough.
Mon 29/10/07 at 20:49
Regular
Help......I have just bought the PS2 game Rataouille and I am stuck already. I am on a section where you have to get 4 spoons to de-activate the rat/mouse traps, I have 3 of them but the last one I can not get. Its between a big bin and a chair and I can not understand how you get it, I have tried all sorts jumping and pressing square and everything. There must be a simple way of getting it. Please help it has started to drive me mad, ha ha!!
Mon 09/07/07 at 15:20
Regular
"8==="
Depends what you want really. There's retro things and a Def Jam game, probably others.
Mon 09/07/07 at 13:57
Regular
Is Dead or Alive the best fighter on 360?
Mon 09/07/07 at 13:42
Regular
"8==="
Heavenly Sword looks poor too.

I'm not really one of beat 'em ups anyway they're just glorified memory tests.

I think I'll get DOA4 when it's about a tenner.
Mon 09/07/07 at 12:52
Regular
It's a pity Virtua Fighter is pants.
Mon 09/07/07 at 09:44
Regular
"8==="
GS:

"Released earlier this year on the PlayStation 3, Sega's Virtua Fighter 5 was bittersweet for fans of the precision-based fighting series. While reviewers were impressed by its graphics and gameplay, a limited single-player mode and lack of online fighting were disappointing drawbacks. However, with its Xbox 360 version slated to arrive this fall, Sega is hoping to counter those criticisms with a vicious uppercut.

Today the publisher sends word that Virtua Fighter 5 on the Xbox 360 will feature online-enabled fisticuffs over Xbox Live. Drawing from a global pool of players, the online versus mode will let players choose from 17 characters or a custom character created in the game's quest mode. Players will also be able to compete for prizes and earn virtual money for use in an in-game shop.

The Xbox 360 version will also introduce tweaks to the single-player quest and dojo modes. Quest mode on the 360 will include additional opponents, items, and character-customization emblems, while dojo mode will benefit from leaderboards and more training options. The Xbox 360 version will also support rumble functionality."
Thu 14/06/07 at 09:51

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.