GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gaming Forum's World Longest Thread Attempt"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/02/07 at 08:35
Regular
"8==="
Somewhere to mention and comment on the small bits of news that don't require an entire thread to themselves.
Mon 24/12/07 at 13:16
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Alright, where are my sausage rolls? :)
Sun 23/12/07 at 13:01
Regular
Hi

Thanks for that, I was being a bit thick, dohhhhhhhhhh
Went back and reviewed what you said and I have managed to find what you were on about, many sausage rolls for you hey hey

THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Sun 23/12/07 at 11:59
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
mumybear wrote:
> I'm in the cavern and have got the ermine to dig through the
> little pile of snow. Next thing is a couple of ledges, this is
> where the problem is. I have climbed both ledges and this is
> where I am STUCK, can't jump, crawl or go around???????????? I
> will keep trying though

Well I still think its the bit I already described below.
You walk through a low cavern which opens out into a larger cavern. You go down the slope and along a bit. And when you get to the end there is ice which lets you jump up twice but then theres a wall in front of you and you cannot go any further.
But if you go back a little back just up the slope there is a ledge above you that you have to jump up and grab onto and climb up. And there are several platforms suspended that you have to jump onto to make further progress.
Sun 23/12/07 at 11:26
Regular
Hi Both

Sausage rolls are great, mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm in the cavern and have got the ermine to dig through the little pile of snow. Next thing is a couple of ledges, this is where the problem is. I have climbed both ledges and this is where I am STUCK, can't jump, crawl or go around???????????? I will keep trying though

Thanks people for you help :-))))
Sat 22/12/07 at 16:07
Regular
"Mooching around"
At this point I'd suggest a walkthrough (as I don't own the game myself), alas I can't seem to find one on the internet.

All I can offer to you is the advice that often games like that give several different routes to try and follow, but only one will lead you to the next area.

Go back, try to explore the world around you, perhaps you missed something?
Sat 22/12/07 at 16:07
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Had a look at the game...
If I've found the right bit, you cant go past it. If you back to the checkpoint (its at the top of the slope you come down to get into the cavern thats blocked). Just to right of the checkpoint, just above the slope theres a ledge you can jump up and grab hold of. Then you just have to jump from platform to platform.

I think I'm owed some sausage rolls now. :P
Sat 22/12/07 at 13:57
Regular
Hi There
The game is self is self explanatory, however, I have gone into easy mode as explained in earlier mail. So far I have gone through to only "prelude-2" managede to cross the first chasm / bridge and find myself in a cave. I have climb up to find a pillar or tall object in front of me, I cannot go around it only forward. Problem is I am jumping and not getting anywhere, I have tried using the 2 animals that I have with me at present the otter and the jaguar, so far ZIP.

I am not a novice at game playing just new to the DS lite and the games on that, used to playing on the PC with mouse.

Hope you can help, if not, have just finished making the christmas batch of sausage rolls so will now take a good earned rest, couple of beers and try again on the game. Never know might just succeed :-)))
Fri 21/12/07 at 18:20
Regular
"Mooching around"
What exactly are you finding hard? i.e. the concept of the game; the controls; a particular part of the game; etc.
Fri 21/12/07 at 16:50
Regular
Thankyou anyway, as you say there is probably someone out there who does know, fingers crossed. Until that happens I'll just keep plugging away
Fri 21/12/07 at 15:37
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I cant find anything to help you. Someone else might

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.