GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE (wedding speech)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/08/01 at 22:54
Regular
There is only one prize available and will can only be won IF I use parts of your speech in my speech at my daughter's wedding on Friday.

If I don't use any parts of any of the speeches submitted then there will be no prize.

The closing date is MIDNIGHT WEDNESDAY 22nd AUGUST.

The speech starts with these words:

I wonder why we GIVE away our daughters in England. BUT - DON'T USE THIS IN YOUR SPEECH PLEASE. It's just intended be a one liner which implies that they get paid for their daughters in other countries.

You carry on and write the rest (please)

Help!

Sarah is 5' 2" and Wayne is about 6' 4". They met while they were working in the Special Reserve shop in Chelmsford. Wayne was the supervisor then! He was a PC technician at the time, now he's a jet-setting systems guru.
Mon 20/08/01 at 22:54
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
There is only one prize available and will can only be won IF I use parts of your speech in my speech at my daughter's wedding on Friday.

If I don't use any parts of any of the speeches submitted then there will be no prize.

The closing date is MIDNIGHT WEDNESDAY 22nd AUGUST.

I wonder why we GIVE away our daughters in England. BUT - DON'T USE THIS IN YOUR SPEECH PLEASE. It's just intended be a one liner which implies that they get paid for their daughters in other countries.

You carry on and write the rest (please)

Help!

Sarah is 5' 2" and Wayne is about 6' 4". They met while they were working in the Special Reserve shop in Chelmsford. Wayne was the supervisor then! He was a PC technician at the time, now he's a jet-setting systems guru.
Mon 20/08/01 at 23:03
I'm glad I give away more games than I do daughters cause if I gave away more daughters it would cost me an arm and a leg!

*Line 2 sorted*
Mon 20/08/01 at 23:04
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I think a little more info about your daughter maybe required.
Mon 20/08/01 at 23:09
Regular

I wonder why we GIVE away our daughters in England...

Because we can't sell them, believe me, I've tried. What else can we do with them? Rent them out? People may get the wrong idea.
Mon 20/08/01 at 23:11
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
AliBoy wrote:
> I think a little more info about your daughter maybe required.

No - you guys contribute some for the general part (please) - I'll have the privilege of writing (speaking) about my daughter.

What I will say is that Sarah is 5' 2" and Wayne is about 6' 4". They met while they were working in the Special Reserve shop in Chelmsford. Wayne was the supervisor then!
Mon 20/08/01 at 23:13
"possibly impossible"
I wonder why we GIVE away our daughters in England? We tried SELLING them, but to no avail (wait for laughter to subside)

No. Really, I am proud to stand here before you and witness this fantastic day {mumbles} however much it cost me....

Since she was a little girl, I have dreaded the moment she would fly the nest, but now I've met the groom, I realise that she is being well looked after (because you know what would happen if she wasn't?!....) and she won't need to keep coming back to me for more pocket money.

I feel like I haven't lost a daughter, but gained a whole other family. It may make holidays a bit harder to plan, but it feels good.

Seriously though, it's been a fantastic day and it's just left for me to wish {names of bridge/groom} all the happiness in the world for their new lives together.
Mon 20/08/01 at 23:15
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Must go

cya
Mon 20/08/01 at 23:15
"possibly impossible"
Cheers Tony!
Mon 20/08/01 at 23:18
pb wrote:
> Cheers Tony!

Great post pb, another GAD for you?
Mon 20/08/01 at 23:18
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I wonder why we GIVE away our daughters in England. Being the main man at special reserve I often GIVE away prizes but nothing as valuable as my daughter, and no there is no refunds for this one.

This has been a very happy day for us all and I wish the happy couple all the best for their future, as long as you show up for work in time!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.