GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 - LONGEST THREAD."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/08/01 at 19:31
Regular
Yes, it`s been done before.
No, it won`t be as lond as the FOG version.

Why am I trying it out anyway?

The PS2 forum is a very interesting place to be, but it can also be a little quiet. I though perhaps if we had a topic with several hundred replies lurking at the top, things would look more popular.

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest PS2 game, latest ideas for including some female star in a game etc... or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

As I expect this to fail, I`ve decided to spend a little while pushing up the replies. No spamming, just lots of nonsense :-)

Any help would be great, it`d be boring to have a whole topic with replies from only me.
Page:
Fri 18/11/05 at 09:18
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Morning all

Sounds like you've all had a hectic night, mine was just spent down the pub as usual :)

Ooo I'd forgotten about mentioning rival sites, no more getting told off or having to talk in code :)
Fri 18/11/05 at 08:45
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Morning brrrrr! NIPPY!

Got to spend all morning outside teaching the kiddies how to use the telescopes! Great!
Fri 18/11/05 at 08:11
Regular
Tough night :)

I have got a cards night planned for Saturday, better than being out in the cold. Well just 8 hours to the weekend.
Fri 18/11/05 at 07:59
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
At least you kept the language clean!

Morning,

Cold and pretty..... but enough about me :)

How was everyones evening? I broke even at cards but mixed lager and vodka (no, not in the same glass) - thought my head was going to fall off while I was scrapping the car this morning.
Thu 17/11/05 at 20:52
"possibly impossible"
Look: I can mention:

GAME, Gameplay, Play.com, Amazon, John Lewis (why?), Argos and many others..

..without fear of retribution...

At least there's one upside to SR going, albeit a very small one...
Thu 17/11/05 at 16:07
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Well it's worth a shot .. they must surely be thinking about it .. wouldn't you if you were running Freeola?

I missed all the fun on Tuesday night, apart from when I posted in here after midnight .. was way too late to start posting goodbyes by then though :)
Thu 17/11/05 at 16:05
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Well they get revenue from me two times over. Do you think it would work if I insisted a percentage of that went towards to forum costs?

Nope. I didn't think so either :)
Thu 17/11/05 at 16:04
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Had to go with the fruity jam name :D

Freeola could pick up the tab for this forum / bandwidth, considering they are a ISP and are still running, they could also point people who are looking to sign up with them in this direction to ask any questions about the service etc etc ...
Thu 17/11/05 at 16:01
Regular
I guess the same problem will apply regarding bandwidth, who is going to pay for it if there is no revenue coming in from the posters
Thu 17/11/05 at 15:57
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I notice you went for the jam name as well :D

We really could do with an official message from Freeola. They are not affected by the closure of SR and are working normally so it would be nice if they could let us know what plans they have or are looking at.

Must admit it was crazy on Tuesday evening with everyone posting goodbyes and thinking that the forum would be closed Wednesday morning.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.