GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 - LONGEST THREAD."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/08/01 at 19:31
Regular
Yes, it`s been done before.
No, it won`t be as lond as the FOG version.

Why am I trying it out anyway?

The PS2 forum is a very interesting place to be, but it can also be a little quiet. I though perhaps if we had a topic with several hundred replies lurking at the top, things would look more popular.

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest PS2 game, latest ideas for including some female star in a game etc... or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

As I expect this to fail, I`ve decided to spend a little while pushing up the replies. No spamming, just lots of nonsense :-)

Any help would be great, it`d be boring to have a whole topic with replies from only me.
Page:
Thu 17/11/05 at 15:53
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I have now voted :)
Thu 17/11/05 at 15:50
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Heh ... Sleepy, you read my mind :D

I have seen those threads you mentioned as well, although not posted in any yet. I guessed the reason behind the other forum being shut after seeing this still open for business :)

Hopefully someone from Freeola will take this over and start administering it the same way as the SR staff did as I can see the swearing and general stupid or rude links appearing :|

*I'm getting too old for this*
Thu 17/11/05 at 15:34
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Jive wrote:

> They were just swimming out of the way of a container ship when I
> came back :D

.. and not making a very good job of it due to the anchor you'd tied to their feet?

Damarus shut the other website for the moment to stop people posting on there while these forums were still going. It was originally only set up so that we were all registered in one place anyway - just to stop loss of contact.

Er-no looks to be serious about starting something proper up should Freeola closed these forums. There is a thread in Chat about it and another one in there about possibly naming any new forum after some fruity jam. Shadows already voted for it :D
Thu 17/11/05 at 14:39
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I think quite a few people will stay, once they realise that these forums haven't shut down .. word of mouth will soon draw them back again.

To be truthful, I posted here this morning first and only checked the other forum this afternoon to find it down .. so it's probably working to some extent :)
Thu 17/11/05 at 14:33
Regular
Jive wrote:
> Shadow, seems weird being back here :)

Yeh, if feels like everyone else has left to go somewhere and you have been left behind, will be interesting if the boards remain to see how many people stay.
Thu 17/11/05 at 13:40
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Ah .. back after a trip to the island .. I dropped the user overboard on the way :)

They were just swimming out of the way of a container ship when I came back :D

Sleepy, moving house over christmas .. really doesn't sound like a good idea, rather you than me :|

pb, good luck with the test.

Shadow, seems weird being back here :)
Thu 17/11/05 at 10:21
Regular
I knew you would see it that way :)
Thu 17/11/05 at 10:05
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
That is a 'joyous' thought :)
Thu 17/11/05 at 10:01
Regular
Get it sold, then you can be moving over Xmas :)
Thu 17/11/05 at 09:56
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Shadow wrote:

> only two days to the weekend. Any plans ?

Dog has to go to the vets Saturday. The house goes in the paper today so I guess it will be a housework day for the rest of it. Sunday I'm at uni all day.

I went shopping yesterday. As well as a new computer I've bought a new bed because the bed I currently have is really too big for the bedroom. I'm torn between "please sell straight away" and "please don't come view the house for at least another 10 days" when it will be ideally ready to view :)

Good luck with your test pb.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.