GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 - LONGEST THREAD."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/08/01 at 19:31
Regular
Yes, it`s been done before.
No, it won`t be as lond as the FOG version.

Why am I trying it out anyway?

The PS2 forum is a very interesting place to be, but it can also be a little quiet. I though perhaps if we had a topic with several hundred replies lurking at the top, things would look more popular.

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest PS2 game, latest ideas for including some female star in a game etc... or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

As I expect this to fail, I`ve decided to spend a little while pushing up the replies. No spamming, just lots of nonsense :-)

Any help would be great, it`d be boring to have a whole topic with replies from only me.
Page:
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:42
Regular
Just this one, and one more, then there are ten replies, making eleven posts!
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:42
Regular
Hmmmn. Things are going slowly, but we are nearly in double figures.

Ah well.
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:40
Regular
Kh@z@r wrote:
> Yay!!!!!Our longest thread!!!:>

FF10 is gonna be great!

Wahoo! Somebody other than me here!!!

Nice to see you stranger. I can not guess who you might be, but your name does ring bells.

Anyway, I agree about FFX, it should be awesome. Only, the wait `till next year may be too much.
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:39
Regular
Actually that reminds me!!!

The article in PSM2 about the Final Fantasy sales in Japan was very interesting!

In the past, with female game characters including Lara Croft, I wouldn`t say I`d ever found myself attracted to any of them. The DOA2 ladies were close, but none of them, and certainly not Ms. Croft ever had enough realism.

For the first time, I looked at a femal computer game character, and said aloud "Woah, please tell me that`s a real photo". The picture accompanying the article in PSM2 was the one that made me say it. Not Yuna from the game, but another character.

The caption below says it all :-)
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:38
Regular
Yay!!!!!Our longest thread!!!:>

FF10 is gonna be great!
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:35
Regular
By the way, this information was found in PSM2 (issue 14 I think, well, the latest one whatever that is, with Stuntman on the front).
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:34
Regular
Unfortunately, the developers are having a little "break" before going on to make the PAL version.

Thats nice.
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:33
Regular
Its already selling brilliantly in Japan. They love it, as I`m sure we will when it finally gets released.
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:32
Regular
I`ll start with Final Fantasy 10.

Not a bad game from the look of things!
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:31
Regular
Yes, it`s been done before.
No, it won`t be as lond as the FOG version.

Why am I trying it out anyway?

The PS2 forum is a very interesting place to be, but it can also be a little quiet. I though perhaps if we had a topic with several hundred replies lurking at the top, things would look more popular.

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest PS2 game, latest ideas for including some female star in a game etc... or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

As I expect this to fail, I`ve decided to spend a little while pushing up the replies. No spamming, just lots of nonsense :-)

Any help would be great, it`d be boring to have a whole topic with replies from only me.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.