GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 - LONGEST THREAD."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/08/01 at 19:31
Regular
Yes, it`s been done before.
No, it won`t be as lond as the FOG version.

Why am I trying it out anyway?

The PS2 forum is a very interesting place to be, but it can also be a little quiet. I though perhaps if we had a topic with several hundred replies lurking at the top, things would look more popular.

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest PS2 game, latest ideas for including some female star in a game etc... or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

As I expect this to fail, I`ve decided to spend a little while pushing up the replies. No spamming, just lots of nonsense :-)

Any help would be great, it`d be boring to have a whole topic with replies from only me.
Page:
Wed 16/11/05 at 20:48
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Can anyone suggest a good game that isnt ancient but has good graphics and stuff that isnt expensive like £30?

I got Lord of the Rings: Two Towers for £10 and i am really pleased with it. It isnt too old and has good graphics and i thought that was a good price.

So has anyone got any reccomendations?

Thanks in advance
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:32
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I wasn't planning on buying it - I was going to utilise my unclaimed GAD!

Now I've no choice. I will have to buy it as I promised it - hence the crying into the wallet comment :D

I've brought a new computer home with me tonight. I was so excited originally but I cannot be bothered setting it up and transferring all my rubbish.
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:12
Ineedsleep wrote:

>
> The only reason I found the site in shambles last night was because I
> called my nephew and told him he could have any game in wanted for
> Xmas. He went for the new Star Wars one, I told him okay, came on
> here, discovered this horror of horrors and then wept into my wallet
> :D

It is just one company selling games...
Wed 16/11/05 at 18:46
Regular
"Mozzy"
Are these forums actually going? Why is everybody changing forums? They haven't gone yet. :(
Wed 16/11/05 at 17:32
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Anyone seen Neo around? Does he know about this?

If he doesn't know about this calamity, he soon will, I'm keeping an eye out for him on MSN :)

Sleepy, you haven't said hello in the other forum ;)
Wed 16/11/05 at 14:00
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Shadow wrote:

> SR Reborn seems to be the one the majority are going to for now,
> Wookiees does not seem to have taken off, but I have registered there
> as well.

It's not exactly a case of Wookiees not taking off. I think the sites were done at approx. the same time or Damarus had his up a bit earlier. His link was being picked up originally from everyone in the site bugs forum.

I lost my GAD (for shame) :(

The only reason I found the site in shambles last night was because I called my nephew and told him he could have any game in wanted for Xmas. He went for the new Star Wars one, I told him okay, came on here, discovered this horror of horrors and then wept into my wallet :D

Anyone seen Neo around? Does he know about this?
Wed 16/11/05 at 09:30
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Well looks like I'll be signing up at those two sites now then :|

Ok guys and gals, see you on the darkside in errr .. the hahaha .. Playstation record attempt :D

I just knew someone would have done that!!!
Wed 16/11/05 at 09:27
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Shadow wrote:
> Jive wrote:
> >While this place is still alive .. who's going to which forum,
> I've
> seen that Shadow has signed up with the link that Sleepy posted, how
> many more forums are there ligging around, obviously Wookiees as
> well
> .. any more?
>
> SR Reborn seems to be the one the majority are going to for now,
> Wookiees does not seem to have taken off, but I have registered there
> as well.
>

Indeed, i've signed up for SR Reborn, and shall do for Wookie too, just hope for the best i guess.
Wed 16/11/05 at 09:25
Regular
Jive wrote:
>> While this place is still alive .. who's going to which forum, I've
> seen that Shadow has signed up with the link that Sleepy posted, how
> many more forums are there ligging around, obviously Wookiees as well
> .. any more?

SR Reborn seems to be the one the majority are going to for now, Wookiees does not seem to have taken off, but I have registered there as well.

Cannot see how this site can continue without the staff to moderate.
Wed 16/11/05 at 09:18
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
fragout123 wrote:
> Crickey leave for a few days and it all goes to pot over here!

Heh .. that's exactly what I was thinking :)

While this place is still alive .. who's going to which forum, I've seen that Shadow has signed up with the link that Sleepy posted, how many more forums are there ligging around, obviously Wookiees as well .. any more?

Would be a good idea to get them all book marked to keep an eye on them to see which takes off and which ones slip.

Like sleepy said, I'd hope that Freeola took these forums over and left them running ...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.