GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 - LONGEST THREAD."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/08/01 at 19:31
Regular
Yes, it`s been done before.
No, it won`t be as lond as the FOG version.

Why am I trying it out anyway?

The PS2 forum is a very interesting place to be, but it can also be a little quiet. I though perhaps if we had a topic with several hundred replies lurking at the top, things would look more popular.

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest PS2 game, latest ideas for including some female star in a game etc... or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

As I expect this to fail, I`ve decided to spend a little while pushing up the replies. No spamming, just lots of nonsense :-)

Any help would be great, it`d be boring to have a whole topic with replies from only me.
Page:
Thu 17/11/05 at 09:20
Regular
Jive wrote:
> Morning
>
> Hmm .. another numpty user who has a virus due to opening erroneous
> emails .. tsk tsk .. hand me that baseball bat please .. yep the one
> in the corner with nails embedded in it :(

Sounds like you are having fun, there is no helping some people. We have a problem with our email with the information storage limit keep being full, it is always the same users thinking that they can use the email as a filing system and they are always the ones complaining the most that it does not work.
Thu 17/11/05 at 09:18
Regular
fragout123 wrote:
> Exact same here! Bloomin christmas!

Bloody expensive as well :)
Thu 17/11/05 at 09:02
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Morning

Hmm .. another numpty user who has a virus due to opening erroneous emails .. tsk tsk .. hand me that baseball bat please .. yep the one in the corner with nails embedded in it :(
Thu 17/11/05 at 08:56
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Mornin,

Shadow wrote:
> Good luck for your test.
>
> Saturday will consist of shopping, Sunday we have tickets for the new
> Harry Potter film.
>
> Pretty ordinary weekend.

Exact same here! Bloomin christmas!
Thu 17/11/05 at 08:31
Regular
Good luck for your test.

Saturday will consist of shopping, Sunday we have tickets for the new Harry Potter film.

Pretty ordinary weekend.
Thu 17/11/05 at 08:23
"possibly impossible"
I've got an extra Taekwondo lesson on Saturday, trying to cram in as much as possible before my black belt testing in 4 weeks.

Other than that, it's business as usual; taking my daughter out and general boring duties...
Thu 17/11/05 at 08:21
Regular
Yeh still here for another day :)

I could have stayed in bed this morning when I saw my car frozen over, only two days to the weekend. Any plans ?
Thu 17/11/05 at 08:13
"possibly impossible"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Morning,
>
> Tired today but the boss is out - think I might get my head down for
> an hour :)

Ah, if only...

Morning folks, nice to see the forums still up!
Thu 17/11/05 at 08:05
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Morning,

Tired today but the boss is out - think I might get my head down for an hour :)
Thu 17/11/05 at 07:40
Regular
"Mozzy"
Return of the king?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.