GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Console War- Why is the PS2 still leading the field?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/01/04 at 22:20
Regular
"You have a choice"
O.K. I know the PS2 is a bit more out of date than the Nintendo and Microsoft entries, but it is still holding fast as the U.K's number one console, so I need to know why you think PS2 has stayed top for so long.
Mon 02/02/04 at 14:15
Regular
"That's right!"
"so I need to know why you think PS2 has stayed top for so long."

Because consumers are stupid.

*hides PS2*

See?
Mon 02/02/04 at 14:13
"the answer is there"
bobbi wrote:
> WHAT
> TIME IT IS WHERE YOU ARE

you won't find the answer for THIS on gamefaqs!
Mon 02/02/04 at 13:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It's about half three in the morning, Saturday the 26th of March, 1998. I have just got back from a night out.

Help?
Mon 02/02/04 at 13:38
Regular
"aussie"
HI ALISTER, THANK YOU FOR REPLYING. I AM A BIT GREEN CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT
TIME IT IS WHERE YOU ARE
Mon 02/02/04 at 13:11
Regular
"aussie"
Hi there alister, i was wondering if you could help me uot i am playing tomb raider angel of darkness and cannot defeat the ghost any ideas would be appreciated thanks from bobbi down under
Mon 02/02/04 at 13:06
Regular
You don't need any help in showing yourself up.
Mon 02/02/04 at 11:19
Regular
Heh

Your attempts to show me up are laughable, I imagine you sitting at your computer with smoke bellowing out your ears.

Oooooooo the anger!

Anyway I'm off out to talk to angry 14 year olds, better not forget my Live mic otherwise no-one will be able to hear what I'm saying.
Mon 02/02/04 at 02:20
Regular
Oh the irony, this is coming from a person who spent a whole session on Amped 2 ramping on about Americans whilst everyone else just sat there wondering what the hell you were talking about. Oh and lets not call LIVE social, I have friends, not voices over a head set which makes up for a lack of social skills in the real world.

How you can give anyone advice is beyond me, you used to spend every night on LIVE, that was every night I was on anyway which was quite a bit at first. Maybe you should practice what you preach, get a social life with people your own age group instead of depending on some moody ass 14 year old t*ts who still haven't managed to grasp the basics of communicating with other people without throwing big hissy fits.

Oh and sexually depressed... Eh? I don't remember you making something of a Friday or Saturday night, that was for the couple of months I had LIVE anyway. Instead of dishing out the advice to other people try and sort your own life out first.
Mon 02/02/04 at 01:30
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Ah well I suppose you have a
> whole day tomorrow to wait for them to come in from school. Still you
> haven't got anything else to do have you?

It's called a social life, you know going out with friends. Sure you can say I'm a waster, sure you can say I'm a layabout. But rather that than a sexually depressed 17 year old.

If you carry on the way you used to put yourself over on Live though, I wouldn't be suprised if you have no friends. I can almost see the smoke pooring out of your ears, I swear there wasn't a moment went by when you weren't having an argument with someone or telling someone to f**k off.

What makes me laugh if you go on about the amount of cox on Live, but at the end of the day, if I was someone joining the game not knowing you, that's the exact thing I'd be saying about you. Don't get me wrong, we all used to take the pi$$ out of Americans, but you seemed to have beef with everyone who entered the room.

Learn some social skills, get yaself a girlfriend (or boyfriend, whatever turns you on) and maybe you won't come across so sodding angry with everything.
Mon 02/02/04 at 01:20
Regular
HEh

Just like you to take these arguments far too seriously.
Calm down, take a deep breath and think of a happy place.

Oh and while you're there, try taking up spanking the monkey or something, might relieve some of that pent up aggression.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.