GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles'.
Tue 10/02/04 at 18:15
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I want to know if this is going to be a full-blown RPG? Like the Final Fantasy's of old.

I'm thinking of getting it y'see.

(I would have put more to this thread, but I can't think of anything else I want to add.)
Thu 12/02/04 at 19:05
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
havnt got a clue, I doubt it....although, since this is less story-based, maybe it will, i.e., not as much talking as in previous games........oh and FFVII....its fantastic isn't it!!!

I'll ask my friend if it had voices in it when I talk to her
Thu 12/02/04 at 19:03
Regular
Stupid question maybe, but does the game feature voice acting, and not just text?

It'd be disappointing if it didn't, but I'm so into FFVII right now, I'm kind of used to no speech!

Surely it does, confirmation anyone?
Thu 12/02/04 at 18:51
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
Maverick42 wrote:
> It's a four-player RPG. So you can just use four GameCube
> controllers.
>
> Looks very good.

no, you have to use GBA/SP's
Thu 12/02/04 at 17:53
Regular
It's a four-player RPG. So you can just use four GameCube controllers.

Looks very good.
Thu 12/02/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
According to NOM the first issue of the game will come in a boxed set containing the game and cable nearly identical to the Japanese version. Which is a rare occurence.
Thu 12/02/04 at 07:55
"The Will of D."
ßulle††™ wrote:
> Can't you use standard controllers then?
>
> I just thought the GBA link-up was an advantageous extra.

That's what i thought at first a year ago when they announced the beauty of a game, so i have no idea.
Wed 11/02/04 at 17:34
Regular
Can't you use standard controllers then?

I just thought the GBA link-up was an advantageous extra.
Wed 11/02/04 at 16:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Silly.

If it was useable with 4 controllers, I'd snap it up. But it appears to be only for those who are criminally rich. Unless the single player is in fact also outstanding.
Wed 11/02/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
The game includes a free GBA to GC link cable by the way - at least with the first lot anyway.
Wed 11/02/04 at 08:02
Regular
Ok, thanks. Thought there was going to be extra expense there, what with having to buy 3 GBA games too!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.