GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles'.
Tue 10/02/04 at 18:15
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I want to know if this is going to be a full-blown RPG? Like the Final Fantasy's of old.

I'm thinking of getting it y'see.

(I would have put more to this thread, but I can't think of anything else I want to add.)
Fri 20/02/04 at 07:06
Regular
Maybe Final Fantasy XI or XII will show their faces on GC...
Fri 20/02/04 at 00:26
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
crystal chronicals looks pretty flash. nice graphics and some original gameplay too but isnt anyone a little annoyed that gamecube isnt going to be receiveing the actual Final Fantasy series?

nintendo are constantly bragging about their new found relationship between square and how new bonds have been forged between the two comapnies and all weve gotten so far is an exclusive multiplayer concentrated GC title and a stratergy game for the GBA.

Personally i think nintendo should be using their 'new found relationship' with square to bring the actual award winning RPG series to the cube itself. If nintendo are such great pals with square again why isnt final fantasy x-2 being released for the GC?

I sure hope their are other gamers out there that share my opinions.
Fri 13/02/04 at 12:11
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
Cyclone wrote:
> Wait, wait, wait.
>
> Somebody find official proof you can use 4 NORMAL controllers for
> multi-player and I'll buy it, no question.

there isn't any.....my friend tried to use one normal controller, and one GBA, but it wouldnt work...you MUST have gameboys for the multiplayer.
Fri 13/02/04 at 10:05
Regular
Second hand, mind.
Fri 13/02/04 at 10:05
Regular
You can get standard GBAs for £30 now.
Fri 13/02/04 at 10:03
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Maverick42 wrote:
> a
> ludicrously expensive handheld that not a lot of people own?

Hahaha
Fri 13/02/04 at 10:00
Regular
It's not turnbased menu battles though Darwork.

You see an enemy and you press the button to attack, although the variety of attakcs on offer means they recommend choosing it on the GBA before you use it.
Fri 13/02/04 at 09:28
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I understood that it was necessary to have GBAs for the party battles. You know how FF works, you can't have everybody waiting in turn to select their commands, so it's displayed on the GBA - then everyone can do it simultaneously.
Fri 13/02/04 at 09:01
Regular
"Moody DJ"
The GBA connectivity is pretty much reduced to having it as a map and stats screen. Now I had an interesting point brought up to me, the time when you really need the stats and map would most likely be in a battle, who's gonna enjoy having to look down at their GBA, taking their eyes off the battle, to see whats going on?
Fri 13/02/04 at 07:01
Regular
I've just thought - will the GC act as a charger for the GBA too? What if you're stuck in a huge battle against a big boss only for your batteries to run out?

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.