GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles'.
Tue 10/02/04 at 18:15
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I want to know if this is going to be a full-blown RPG? Like the Final Fantasy's of old.

I'm thinking of getting it y'see.

(I would have put more to this thread, but I can't think of anything else I want to add.)
Fri 20/02/04 at 20:14
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Maybe, but FFXI has not been a roaring success even in Japan - Square barely covered there costs of the game and the servers/support. You'd have to have a whole setup to make the game worth paying for - it hasn't even made it to PC in Europe yet!
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:53
Regular
I'm sure if they gave both FFwhatever and the sd card european launches there'd be plenty more people buying both than there were for PSO and the modem...
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:52
Regular
It can't take that long to learn japanese... :^)
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:46
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
I'm really talking about in the UK, Duck. Not much good to any of us that it's possible in Japan - unless any of you fancy a RPG where you cannot understand a single sentence.
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:38
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> Belldandy wrote:
> ßulle†† wrote:
> Maybe Final Fantasy XI or XII will show their faces on GC...
>
> Er in your dreams! XI requires a hard drive and is online only. XII
> is signed up already for a Playstation 2 exclusive.
>
> Not necessarily in my dreams, but it might have been a possibility.

I haven't been following the thread, but on the HD point, the cube's SD cards are available in Japan, and while they were eventually made not to operate as regular memory cards, they will do the job of a HD (last time I checked SD cards were up to 1 gig capacity, but that was ages ago so it might be more now) in games designed to work with the cards.

So nerrr ;^)
Fri 20/02/04 at 18:01
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
That's just GAME's staff talking BS. Nothing new there then.
Fri 20/02/04 at 15:41
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Belldandy wrote:
> All stores are doing the link cable freebie Pringle, not just GAME,
> you do only get it free with the first issue howerver.

bloke in the shop tried to get me to pre order it and by the wya he was talking it sounded as if that was games unique selling point.

oh well if this aint a success pokemon colleseum dosnt look too bad in the Rpg department.
Fri 20/02/04 at 14:23
Regular
Not too sure either but it's out a day before my birthday.....
Fri 20/02/04 at 14:06
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
I'm getting it for single player BTW.
Fri 20/02/04 at 14:05
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
All stores are doing the link cable freebie Pringle, not just GAME, you do only get it free with the first issue howerver.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.