GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles'.
Tue 10/02/04 at 18:15
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I want to know if this is going to be a full-blown RPG? Like the Final Fantasy's of old.

I'm thinking of getting it y'see.

(I would have put more to this thread, but I can't think of anything else I want to add.)
Fri 20/02/04 at 14:03
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
tphi wrote:
> Is anyone else thinking of just getting this for the one-player? I may
> do.. I'm just not sure if it's really worth it to be honest.

I was reading NOM and apprently the single player is a bit dull and repetetive.It seems as if it has been designed for multiplayer. llooks to me as if nintendo are trying to flog the piles of link up cables that they have over produced.
Fri 20/02/04 at 13:28
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Is anyone else thinking of just getting this for the one-player? I may do.. I'm just not sure if it's really worth it to be honest.
Fri 20/02/04 at 12:47
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Belldandy wrote:
> Seeing 7, 8 or 9 rereleased with graphical updates would be great on
> the gamecube.

Im sure nintendo could sweet talk square into creating a nice little bundle. They could throw in some of the classic SNES adventures too. Nintendo should be trying to make alot more out of their partnership with Square.

Chronicles looks good but I think its a bit much asking for four GBA's and four link up cables to get the most out of the game. However i did go into a certain computer GAME shop yesterday to find that they are giving a free link up cable with their copy of the game when its released.
Fri 20/02/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Seeing 7, 8 or 9 rereleased with graphical updates would be great on the gamecube.
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:58
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> ßulle†† wrote:
> Maybe Final Fantasy XI or XII will show their faces on GC...
>
> Er in your dreams! XI requires a hard drive and is online only. XII
> is signed up already for a Playstation 2 exclusive.

Not necessarily in my dreams, but it might have been a possibility.

The compilation mentioned (FF7,8 & 9) sounds good.
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:55
"The Will of D."
Pringle28 wrote:
> ßulle†† wrote:
>
> lets hope so.I dont really think the Gc has had a good solid RPG
> since Skies of Arcadia.

Then we will just have to wait until Baten Kaitos or Tales of Symphonia. They will most definetly be out before Skies 2, but I'm always up for an early release of all 3.
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:49
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Belldandy wrote:
> ßulle†† wrote:
>
> Er in your dreams! XI requires a hard drive and is online only. XII
> is signed up already for a Playstation 2 exclusive.
>
> Anyone seen Edge's review of this game yet? Unfairly harsh I though -
> they marked it down for being a bad multiplayer game.

maybe so. But woudlnt it be nice to see the likes of seven, eight and nine in a collection just like the gta3 and vice city package! im sure that would shift a few gamecubes! Im having trouble finding any of them for PC at the moment.
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:33
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
ßulle†† wrote:

Er in your dreams! XI requires a hard drive and is online only. XII is signed up already for a Playstation 2 exclusive.

Anyone seen Edge's review of this game yet? Unfairly harsh I though - they marked it down for being a bad multiplayer game.
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:27
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
And that was a Dreamcast game.
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:10
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
ßulle†† wrote:

lets hope so.I dont really think the Gc has had a good solid RPG since Skies of Arcadia.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.