GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Forum Wrestling"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/08/01 at 20:40
Regular
Right all, EVERY match that we write for the forum wrestling thingy must be posted here.

At first, they will not be in chronological order, but as we get going they should be.

NO CHAT IN THIS TOPIC. OR ELSE.
Page:
Thu 02/10/03 at 18:58
Regular
Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen, to SRW Eclipse! We are less than one week away from the next PPV – SRW Breakdown! We’ve already got some great matches booked there, including that hellacious, career ending, Elimination Chamber! Boy, am I looking forward to that! But bare with us, because right now we’ve got the parking lot brawl, which will see John Cena (Afrojoe) going up against the king of hardcore – Mick Foley (RM18). This feud has been going on for ages but Batista (Figo) was furious when the Jackal beat him for the title at Freefall, but when Batista (Figo) returned he wanted a re-match but the Jackal (RM18) was having none of it, here’s what happened:

“Jackal I want that title back, you know I do, but there’s just one problem, you see, I was thinking – what could possibly eclipse our match at Freefall and stand out from the rest? And then it clicked, why not have a Falls count anywhere, no disqualification, STREET FIGHT!?’

The crowd cheers, I think they like the sound of that!

‘Jackal’s music hits!’ And here he comes, to a tremendous reception, the Hardcore champion, The Jackal! He’s still heavily bandaged we can see from Freefalls events and isn’t dressed for action. The crowd continue cheering, until Batista cuts them off…

‘Whoa Whoa, listen, before we go any further, I wanna make it crystal clear that this is no ordinary street fight. Not one of those crappy WWE street fights where they slug it out in the ring, no, an actual ‘Street Fight’. Yes, I want this fight out on the street Jackal, where we will be able to see who actually is the better fighter. Anything goes out there, and anything could happen. Do you understand the implications on your career this could have Jackal?’

‘Batista, I perfectly know what its like out there, and I’m willing to kick your ass anytime any place. BUT, there’s just one little problem – what makes you think you have earned the right to face me, for MY title? I mean, you had your chance, why should I let you have another shot at the title?

Batista begins to speak but is cut off almost immediately by The Jackal…

‘But Im a fair man, and im willing to face you at the next PPV in a street fight for my title, depending on one little thing…’

Mick Foley walks out onto the stage and Jackal turns…

‘…Cena beats my manager, Mick Foley, in a parking lot brawl on next weeks Eclipse!’

And that’s how this match was made. John Cena (Afrojoe) said he could beat Mick Foley (RM 18) any day but these are Foley’s kind of conditions, can he really beat him at his own game? Guess we’ll have to find out and I’m being told that we are just about ready and there it is, up on the titatron. There are superstars watching all over the parking lot!

Well the ref has signalled for the match to start so here we go. John Cena (Afrojoe) starts off by talking trash to Mick Foley (RM18) but he’s having none of it and takes it to Cena with some tough right hands. Cena fights back though and smashes Foley’s head off the hood of a nearby car. Cena backs off and goes for a clothesline but Foley ducks and hits a backdrop. Cena holds the back of his head. Remember there’s no protective mats out here, this is just the hard, cold floor.

Cena (Afrojoe) gets up, only to fall victim to a clothesline. Foley (RM18) picks him up and bangs his head against the hood of another car. Foley goes for a suplex but Cena counters and hits one of his own. Cena hits Foley with some hard right elbows, grabs him from behind and nails a german suplex. Oh, that had to hurt; Mick’s head hit the floor head on! Foley slowly gets up…DROPKICK! Cena connects with one of those great dropkicks, amazing stuff. John Cena (Afrojoe) really seems to be taking control now.

Foley (RM18) seems a bit dazed now. Cena (Afrojoe) realises this, hooks the arm round and hits a brain buster on the hard floor! That was sick! Foley’s skull just bounced off the floor! Cena irish whips Foley straight into a car and Foley goes down holding his stomach in pain. Foley’s standing by the car, trying to get a breather but here comes Cena, looking for a clothesline but NO! Foley (RM18) counters with a drop toe hold and Cena’s (Afrojoe) head just hit the hood of the car! Great move by Mick Foley there.

Foley (RM18) gets Cena’s (Afrojoe) head and hits it into the car! And again! Oh and one more time! Foley drags Cena up on top of the car but Cena hits him with a low blow! That was cheap, but remember there is no DQ in this match. Cena’s got an evil look on his face and now he is sneering. What’s he thinking? He hooks his arm around Foley’s head…DDT! DDT! OH GOD! THAT WAS SICK! CENA JUST DDT’D FOLEY STRAIGHT THROUGH THE CAR WINDSCREEN! This is disgusting! Foley (RM18) isn’t moving, his face is a bloody mess and he can barely see! He could have been blinded in that sadistic move! John Cena (Afrojoe) is laughing! What is this guy’s problem?

Cena (Afrojoe) drags him out from inside the car and now we get a proper look at Foley’s (RM18) face. Oh god! He’s got bits of glass stuck on his face, there’s blood everywhere! Cena goes for the pin on top of the car…

1!

2!

3!

NO! Foley JUST kicked out! How the hell did he do that?! Cena (Afrojoe) is shocked! He can’t believe it either! The superstars watching can’t believe it! Foley (RM18) is still on the floor, I have no idea how he’s going to win this match! He’s lost so much blood.

Cena (Afrojoe) picks him up and drags him over to another car, oh no, what’s he doing now? He’s laughing again! He put’s Foley (RM18) on top of this damage-free car. He’s setting Foley up for another DDT! There’s no way Foley can take another one of these! Cena waves his hand and screams “YOU CAN’T SEE ME!” LOW BLOW! LOW BLOW! Foley counters with a low blow! Cena gets some of his own medicine there! Wait a minute! What’s Foley doing?! Foley (RM18) puts Cena’s (Afrojoe) head in-between his legs…PILEDRIVER! PILEDRIVER! OH DEAR GOD! Mick Foley (RM18) has just pile-drivered John Cena (Afrojoe) into the windscreen of a car! This match is mad! Complete madness!

Neither men are moving now, and the ref starts the count…

1…

2…

3…still no movement.

4…

5…Foley (RM18) slowly starts to move.

6…

7…Cena (Afrojoe) moves his hand.

8… Foley gets the arm over and the ref makes the count...

1!

2!

BANG! What the hell?! The count is broken up by Billy Gunn (Asher D) who just hit Mick Foley (RM18) with a steel chair! I think Cena (Afrojoe) wasn’t gonna kick out there! Foley would have won this match. Oh and here comes Batista (Figo). The whole of Hardcore Revolution is here! Batista picks Foley up and hits the Demon Bomb! This is just sad, Foley can’t even defend himself! Batista (Figo) is hitting Foley (RM18) repeatedly with that steel chair and now Gunn (Asher D) is helping Cena (Afrojoe) up who is still feeling the effects of that sick piledriver through the car windscreen! Cena’s face is also a bloody mess and he’s full of glass too!

Batista (Figo) picks up Foley (RM18) as Billy Gunn (Asher D) does the fame-asser on Foley. This is horrible! And now Batista (Figo) places Cena on top of Foley and the ref is forced to make the count…

1!

2!

3!

John Cena (Afrojoe) wins this match after interference from Billy Gunn (Asher D) and Batista (Figo) and if you ask me Mick Foley (RM18) would have won this match if they hadn’t shown up. What the hell is Batista (Figo) doing now? He’s getting inside one of those cars and starting it up…Billy Gunn (Asher D) is placing Foley (RM18) on the ground and shouting “RUN HIM OVER BATISTA! RUN THIS SOB OVER!” God no! He isn’t serious is he? Someone’s got to stop this, he’ll be crushed to death! Batista (Figo) laughs and starts to move the car forwards…CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! IT’S THE JACKAL! (RM18) IN A MONSTER TRUCK! He just crushed the rear end of the car Batista (Figo) was in. Batista runs out of the car and screams at the Jackal!

“YOU’LL PAY! I’VE GOT MY RE-MATCH AND WHEN THAT MATCH COMES I WILL GET THAT TITLE BACK, THE ONE YOU STOLE FROM ME!”

The Hardcore Revolution run off as the Jackal (RM18) chases them with the monster truck. He comes back and calls for the EMT’s to get down here and see to Mick Foley (RM18). The poor guy isn’t moving, we don’t know his current condition yet but stay tuned to SRW Eclipse and we’ll tell you as soon as we know!

WINNER ----- JOHN CENA (AFROJOE)

Hope you enjoyed that match. I got some of the ideas half-way through it, I wasn’t sure on the count to 10 but I kept it in anyway because it suited the match.

Thanks for reading,

Lipe
Tue 30/09/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
We’re here on SRW Eclipse and just about set for a number 1 contender match determining who will have a shot at The Hurricanes (RM18) Cruiserweight title at Break-Down. Reaver (Ant) decided to make it a triple threat match earlier on tonight! It’s gonna be… Erm… Well, you’ll see! Here they come!

“Viva La Rasa!” CHAVO GUERRERO (MIKEALL)! Chavo walks down the ramp to a series of boos from the fans. He just seems to feed off their hatred! Chavo steps into the ring and awaits his two opponents. Chavo Guerrero could have a serious chance of winning this match. He’s got the experience and all that is required but can he put it to good use? We’re about to find out!

Some Tough Enough type music hits and here comes… NO! JOSH MATHEWS (DW)! Does Reaver know what he’s doing?! If he wins this match, the faction of Parental Advisory will really be put to the test. Josh Mathews walks down the ramp looking confident to some cheering from the fans. He steps in the ring and looks Chavo Guerrero in the eyes! This is going to be a top match no matter who the third competitor is!

“Who’s That Jumping Out The Sky?” REY MYSTERIO (CONG MAN)! The man himself jumps out from behind the curtain and SR Towers erupts! It’s obvious who the favourite of this match is! Mysterio runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. He looks at both of his opponents before his music dies down…

*Ding* *Ding* The bell rings and the match is underway! Mysterio runs at Guerrero looking to hit an early hurricanrana but Chavo stops it half-way and hits a powerbomb! Josh Mathews gets involved and exchanges a few punches with Chavo Guerrero but is taken down with a clothesline! Mysterio is back up and fighting! Dropkick! Out of the ring goes Chavo! Rey stomps on Josh Mathews a few times before heading out of the ring to Guerrero.

The two exchange a few punches but here comes Josh Mathews flying over the top rope! He takes out both men, not to mention himself but he is the first back to his feet! Mathews rolls Guerrero back into the ring and pulls him to his feet. Kick to the mid-section and a DDT! He gets a quick cover… 1… 2… And a kick-out!

Mathews looks unsurprised and gets back to his feet to be hit with a dropkick into the back of his head! He falls onto the middle rope using it for leverage… 619? NO! Josh moves! Mysterio lands on his feet but is taken down with a clothesline to the back of the head from Chavo Guerrero! Mathews is going up high! FLYING CLOTHESLINE? NO! Guerrero moves and Josh lands on Rey Mysterio hitting a splash! He stays in the position for a cover but Chavo pulls him up before the count of 1!

The two exchange punches and Chavo whips Mathews into the ropes. On the rebound, he hits a back body drop but NO! Josh lands on his feet! Guerrero doesn’t realise but soon finds out… SPEAR TO THE GROUND! Mathews starts punching away at him until Rey Mysterio gets back involved and hits a sliding dropkick to the back of Josh’s head! Mathews falls out of the ring and Mysterio gets to work on Guerrero.

He starts of with some light stomping before going up high but its not what you expect… He waits JOSH MATHEWS to get to his feet at ringside! HE FLYS THROUGH THE AIR AND HITS A SPINNING HURRICANRANA! Mathews goes down! He looks as if he doesn’t know where he is! Mysterio slides back into the ring and with the momentum he’s just gained, bulldogs the “only just up” Chavo Guerrero!

He jumps over the top rope onto the ring edge and signals for it… Chavo gets to his feet… WEST COAST POP! Into the cover!

BUT NO! It’s not over just yet! Chavo (Mikeall) somehow manages to kick out to the displeasure of the fans! Mysterio punches him hard in the chest and Chavo stumbles onto the middle rope using it for leverage… 619! Rey Mysterio just dialled 619! Chavo Guerrero is down! Mysterio goes up high… SHOOTING STAR PRESS! – Not a move we usually see from him… Into the cover…

BUT MATHEWS (DW) IS BACK WITH A KICK TO THE BACK OF MYSTERIO’S (CONG MAN) HEAD! Mathews pulls him to his feet and whips him into the corner of the ring. Rey lies on the turnbuckle… HEAVY CLOTHESLINE BY MATHEWS! Mysterio falls down to the mat and Josh looks to capitalise as he goes up high… He’s just about to go air-born but Chavo Guerrero runs into the ropes and he falls into a position no man would like to be in!

Guerrero falls to the mat, as does Mathews and with Mysterio down too, the referee begins to count all of them out…

Mysterio is starting to move.

Who’s that?! It’s EDDIE GUERRERO (CONG MAN)! He pulls the referee out of the ring and punches his lights out before grabbing a steel chair from ringside. Eddie heads into the ring… *BANG* He just took Mysterio out! *BANG* And there’s a hit for Josh Mathews! Eddie Guerrero chucks the chair out of the ring and heads up onto a turnbuckle. He signals for the frog splash but here’s The Hurricane (RM18)! He grabs the steel chair that Eddie had chucked to the ground and bashes it onto the top rope! Eddie begins to wobble… And again… Again… And Eddie falls right where Josh Mathews had earlier on tonight! Ouch! Hurricane pulls Eddie out of the ring as Chavo slowly puts his arm over Mysterio for the cover… BUT THERES NO REF!

*BANG* Hurricane hits Eddie Guerrero in the skull with that steel chair before leaving for the back.

Chavo soon realises there’s no-one to count down Rey Mysterio and heads up onto the turnbuckle… FROG SPLASH TO MYSTERIO! The referee slowly comes round as Chavo waits for Mysterio to be counted down… He slowly slides into the ring…

AND JOSH MATHEWS (DW) MAKES THE SAVE! He goes up high! FLYING ELBOW TO MYSTERIO! Could this be all?! Mathews gets the cover…

And Chavo Guerrero (Mikeall) kicks him off Mysterio! The two get to their feet and begin to exchange punches… Chavo ducks one and hits a neckbreaker! He goes up high… FROG SPLASH! NO! Mathews moves out of the way! Guerrero jumps back to his feet on impact holding on to his stomach and Josh Mathews hits a major dropkick! Quick roll over cover…

NO! IT’S NOT OVER! Chavo gets his shoulder up! Both men stay down on the mat…

…Chavo eventually tries to get up using the ropes… BIG MISTAKE! 619! MYSTERIO IS BACK IN THIS THING! Chavo gets to his feet only to be taken into a pinning predicament – WEST COAST POP!

Mathews rolls over and puts his arm over Chavo too…

3! What?! Who’s the winner?! …

“The winner of this match as a result of pin-fall…”

The ring announcer looks confused as does the referee who counted this thing over! Who is our new number 1 contender for the Cruiserweight title, dammit?!

Oh no… Eddie Guerrero (Cong Man) is back up with another damn steel chair… *BANG* Josh Mathews is taken down and out. *BANG* As is Rey Mysterio.

Eddie throws the steel chair down to the mat and helps Chavo Guerrero up to his feet.

Creed’s “My Sacrifice” hits and our SRW Commissioner Reaver (Ant) walks out onto the stage with a microphone…

“Hmm… What a bad situation we have here. Both Rey Mysterio (Cong Man) and Josh Mathews (DW) pinning Chavo Guerrero at the same time… What should we do here?

I have an idea! At SRW Break-Down, it will be The Hurricane (RM18) defending his Cruiserweight title against…

REY MYSTERIO…

*Josh Mathews looks on in a bad way*

Heh. But not only him… JOSH MATHEWS! Oh, and also CHAVO GUERRERO! Yeah, that’s right! ITS GONNA BE A FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH!”

Reaver walks to the back looking happy with himself as The Hurricane appears on the Titan-Tron…

“Citizen Chavo… Don’t think you earned this title shot. I wanted to beat you up. I ASKED REAVER TO PUT YOU IN THE MATCH! Y’See; It was going to be a triple threat match! You’re going to be subject to my superpowers at Break-Down but don’t worry about them now…”

The Hurricane disappears off the Titan-Tron and a grin appears around the face of Chavo Guerrero. Himself and Eddie are just about to exit the ring… *BANG* *BANG*

Rey Mysterio and Josh Mathews had recovered and just hit both Eddie and Chavo down with steel chairs! The two taunt Los Guerrero’s before heading to the back.

Wow! That match was mayhem! It gave a nice addition to the card at Break-Down…

Fatal Four Way Match for the Cruiserweight title:
Chavo Guerrero (Mikeall) Vs Josh Mathews (DW) Vs Rey Mysterio (Cong Man) Vs The Hurricane (RM18)

I can’t believe all that we’ve just seen! Will Eddie Guerrero (Cong Man) get involved in the match at Break-Down? Is the match going to be extra hard on Chavo Guerrero after his Uncle Eddie’s actions in this match? Are The Hurricane and Josh Mathews going to collaborate to take out Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio? Who will leave Break-Down the Cruiserweight Champion?

Tune in to SRW Break-Down to find out the answers to these questions and so much more…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thanks for reading,

Jae
Mon 22/09/03 at 19:29
Regular
Welcome back to SRW Eclipse! We’re nearly ready for our next match which pits Too Cool (Ant and Starlight) against RKIX (KR and Hedfix). Last week we were scheduled to have a singles match between the returning KR and the newest SRW wrestler Hedfix but things didn’t quite work out, here’s what happened in that match:

Hedfix looks a little frustrated and looks for an Armbar, perhaps going to work on the shoulder that KR injured earlier in the match, but KR desperately fights out of it and escapes to the outside.

Hedfix is about to follow him…but he’s seen something, and he stops. Look at the entrance ramp – IT’S THE SYSTEM FIGHTERS!

THE FANS ARE GOING WILD AS GRANDPRIX AND THE PSYCHIATRIST (MIKEALL) SPRINT TO THE RING!

Hedfix has no where to run and he tries to fight them both off as they slide into the squared circle but it is to no avail as The System Fighters begin to beat down on him to the delight of the fans! Psychiatrist delivers some painful head-butts and then a DDT!

Grandprix stalks Hedfix as he slowly regains himself…Hedfix is up, he turns, and WHAM!!! THE FINISH LINE!!!

But wait, KR’s back in the ring with a chair – CLANG!!! HE HITS GRANDPRIX!! CLANG!! HE HITS THE PSYCHIATRIST!! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING, THE SYSTEM FIGHTERS WERE GONNA HELP HIM!

The fans are in shock, just a few moments ago they were cheering KR on! He looks up with a sadistic smile on his face and lifts the chair above his head in celebration – what is up with this guy!?

Hedfix is up and he stares confusedly at KR…but now he smiles, and hugs him!!! What!? Now they hold each-other’s arms aloft, it looks like these two are a team! But why, and how? KR and Hedfix were supposed to be facing each-other tonight in 1-on-1 action, but both men have turned on The System Fighters and our audience…what else is gonna happen here on Eclipse?

As you can see KR and Hedfix had a plan for that match. They tricked everyone and lured the System Fighters in for the kill. Well tonight they should only focus on one thing and that is their opponents – Too Cool! These guys are one of the best tag teams out there and they mean business tonight! The winner of this match could easily go on to face the System Fighters (Grandprix and The Psychiatrist) for the tag titles.
Well I think we are just about ready for this match!

“RKIX’ music hits” And out comes Hedfix and KR. These two guys had us all fooled last week but here they are, a tag team with their chosen tag name RKIX! They head to the ring, followed by a wave of boos and jeers from the crowd, they really don’t like them after what they did last week to the System Fighters. This is RKIX’s first tag team match so we’ll see whether they work well as a tag team or not.

“Too Cool’s music hits” Here they come! SRW’s best dancers (but I’m pretty sure Reaver could give them a run for their money.) The crowd has gone wild and their all dancing in their seats! Scotty 2 Hotty and Grand Master Sexay show their moves on the way to the ring but from the look on RKI’S face they don’t seem to be too impressed! Too Cool get in the ring and RKI come straight in their face! RKI seem ready for business, so let’s get this show on the road!

*DING! DING!*

RKI waste no time as Hedfix goes after Scotty 2 Hotty and KR gives some tough right hands to GMS! KR throws GMS to the outside and the ref tells him to get back in his corner, which he does. So Hedfix and S2H are starting off. Hedfix whips Scotty off the ropes and hits him with a strong clothesline! He’s now locked in a headlock, simple but effective. S2H shoves him against the ropes and replies with a back body drop – but Hedfix lands on his feet and hits another clothesline! Hedfix runs and knocks GMS off the apron! What’s KR doing? He’s keeping the ref busy while Hedfix blatantly chokes S2H! That’s just cheap! There’s no need for that! The ref finnaly sees it and tells him to stop the choke. Hedfix drags S2H over to his corner and tags in KR!

KR now puts S2H’s arm around the back of his neck and hits a textbook overhead suplex! KR goes for the pin, 1…2…and Scotty 2 Hotty kicks out! KR picks him up, delivers a kick to the mid-section and hits a DDT! Scotty really does need to make a tag. KR now, climbing to the top rope, he doesn’t get up here often…He waits for Scotty to turn around and does a MISSILE DROPKICK! But Scotty got out of the way just in time! Both men are down as Scotty desperately tries to make a tag and GMS cheers him on! He’s nearly there…but KR grabs his foot, Scotty’s hopping on one leg now, trying to free himself from KR’s grip, ENZIGURI! S2H hits and enziguri kick on KR and makes a tag to Grand Master Sexay!

He runs in and knocks KR down with a clothesline! Now Hedfix is in the ring but he’s hit by a dropkick! GMS is cleaning house! He bounces off the ropes…BULLDOG! On KR but Hedfix gets GMS from behind with a clothesline! GMS is feeling that one! He picks him and and locks the torture rack on GMS! It’s useless since Hedfix isn’t he legal man and that’s exactly what the ref is trying to tell him, he finnaly breaks the hold and gets back in his corner. KR makes a tag to Hedfix, I think he’s still feeling the effects of that massive bulldog!

Hedfix hits a throat chop on GMS! Ouch, even I felt that one! He goes for the pin, 1..2..GMS kicks out! It’s gonna take a lot more than that to beat him. Hedfix takes some time out to taunt the crowd, big mistake as GMS hits a snap suplex on him! Never turn your back on your opponent! Grand Master Sexay quickly climbs to the top rope and hits a MISSILE DROPKICK on Hedfix! He picks him up and tags in Scotty 2 Hotty, who seems to have recovered from earlier. Scotty gives him some hard right hands, bounces Hedfix off the ropes and hits a back body drop! Hedfix gets up, only to be met with a kick to the stomach and a DDT! Scotty goes for the pin…
1!

2!

And KR runs in and breaks up the count! GMS is back in and hits him with a clothesline. He calls S2H over, they both do a little dance (the crowd love it!) and hit a elbow and leg drop! Hedfix rolls out of the ring and now Too Cool have spotted KR getting up…DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE! Too Cool working amazingly well as a tag team here! KR gets up but he doesn’t see Too Cool, uh-oh, look out behind you! Too late! DOUBLE BULLDOG! Another great tag team move from Too Cool! GMS now, focusing his attention on KR as he kicks him in the face! Hedfix is back in but Scotty sees him and punches him all the way to the turnbuckle. KR is now back on his feet and he clothesline’s GMS over the top rope! Scotty doesn’t notice KR, who’s waiting for him…he turns around…SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! WHAT A SPEAR FROM KR! Scotty holds his ribs in pain! He picks him up again and hits a piledriver! Hedfix grabs Scotty and locks in the SURFBOARD STRETCH! KR now is just punching Scotty’s stomach while he’s in that surfboard stretch. I think Scotty might tap here…NO! GMS is back in has he’s just hit a Missile Dropkick on KR! Hedfix releases the hold and runs at GMS but GMS counters with a drop-toe-hold! KR comes up behind and lifts GMS up…POWERBOMB…NO! Grand Master Sexay countered with a Hurracarana! Amazing! Hedfix runs at GMS again but he’s knocked down by a clothesline.

Scotty’s back up and hits a bulldog on KR! Uh-Oh! I think I know what’s coming next! So does GMS as he throws Hedfix to the outside! Scotty turns around and hops on one leg… The crowd chant along “W! O! R! M!” IT’S THE WORM!!!!! KR holds his neck in pain…Grand Master Sexay drags KR near the turnbuckle and climbs up onto the top rope! Oh no! Hedfix is back up on the apron! What he doesn’t see is Scotty on the other turnbuckle…MISSILE DROPKICK! What a kick as both Scotty 2 Hotty and KR fall to the outside. Grand Master Sexay now…OFF THE TOP ROPE! HIP-HOP-DROP! He goes for the pin…

1!

2!

3!

Too Cool have won this tag match! Great performance from both teams but Too Cool were just too much for RKIX in the end. What’s this?! Grand Master Sexay has just taken out those cool sunglasses! He hands one to Scotty 2 Hotty and puts one on himself! I think we are gonna be treated to a little dancing show here! The crowd are screaming their heads off! The lights dim…the music plays and Scotty 2 Hotty and Grand Master Sexay to their thing! What great dancing from these two! *BANG!* *BANG!* What the hell?! Too Cool have gone down from two huge chairshots given by KR and Hedfix! This is just sad…talk about sore losers! Oh great! Now their mocking Too Cool by dancing with their glasses! This is sick! They leave the ring and walk up the ramp laughing. Too Cool win the match tonight but it seems RKIX gets the last laugh. You can beat there will be hell to pay next week! Stay tuned to SRW Eclipse!

WINNER :: Too Cool
Sun 21/09/03 at 22:41
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
We’re here on Eclipse again and we will see who will join Grandprix, Scotty Dogg (Figo), Hawk (Afrojoe) and Anarchy (DW) in the Elimination Chamber as the Cong Man takes on Krusher (Lipe) of DoA! This match has had loads of heat building up to it and things have changed so much in such a short space of time.

Things started to change when Grandprix won the title. Reaver (Ant) found the fan’s favour and when the draw for the Elimination Chamber was announced, Reaver actually helped his former nemesis from a during a DoA beating. Cong Man has also seen his former friends turn on him. Hawk left Da Animalz and Scotty’s recent match with Cong Man also made him turn on his friend. Scotty also went as far as kidnapping Cong Woman, whose whereabouts have not yet discovered! Krusher could heap problems onto Cong Man with the distraction of his wife to be being missing.

Let’s see what is happening backstage…

Cong Man is in his locker room looking pretty frantic after recent events. He’s on the phone…

“Look, get off your fat behinds, stop eating those doughnuts and find her! I don’t care how long it takes, how much weight you lose, how little sleep you get, you will find her so I can be with her again! I want some developments when I get back!”

Cong Man angrily puts the phone down and sits down with his head in his hands.

It seems Krusher (Lipe), along with DoA are heading to the ring early. What have they got to say?

“The Krusher” plays out in the arena as Krusher and then DoA walk out from behind the curtain to a chorus of boos. DoA have been on some kind of amazing roll recently. They’ve been battling it out with Parental Advisory and getting in many wrestlers faces. Now they want a DoA representative going for the CAW title and Stone Edge (Jae) seems confident that he can get there too in his qualifier later on. Krusher grabs a mic and DoA obviously have something in mind.

“Cong Man, we here at DoA are a caring sort, in that we only care about ourselves. Any advantage that can be gained will be gained. That’s why we here at DoA have spoken with Scotty Dogg (BOOOO!). I can’t see what problem you have with him because we found him very co-operative. Well, with his position in the Elimination Chamber secure, he let us know about the whereabouts of the Cong Woman!”

The crowd don’t like that one bit!

“Well, she is very safe with DoA and will continue to be until such time as we see fit to release her. We have a proposition for you. Cong Man, if you come out here, admit that DoA are better than you and you forfeit your match to Krusher, you can have Cong Woman back unharmed. If you don’t, we’ll make sure that you will have a hospital bed right next to Cong Woman!”

DoA applaud the words of Krusher as the crowd jeer.

“IT BEGAN IN AFRIKA!!” Here comes The Cong Man! The crowd are going nuts! Cong Man chants begin to ring out in the crowd! He tentatively steps into the ring and is immediately surrounded by DoA members.

“So, Cong Man, what have you got to say to us?”

There is a lot of staring going on… CONG MAN STARTS UNLOADING ON EVERYONE!! This is crazy! DoA quickly recover and pound on Cong Man. The referee steps in and demands that they stop this attack. He threatens to disqualify Krusher (Lipe) and that’s enough for DoA to back away and leave the ring. The ref isn’t having any more and orders DoA to the back! It looks like we may just get a fair match here! The ref makes sure Cong Man is ready to start and then orders for the bell to ring! This match is underway!

Cong Man explodes straight onto Krusher and starts releasing all his pent up aggression! The ref tries to split it up after a little bit of leeway but Cong Man is seeing red! He has to be careful that he doesn’t get disqualified! Cong Man gets his senses back and gets off Krusher. Cong Man still looks slightly angry but is more focused now. Krusher and Cong Man lock up, Krusher twists the arm around Cong Man’s back, Cong Man reverses to a similar manoeuvre, releases Krusher, grabs the head and slams Krusher down hard!

A rather irate looking Cong Man at the moment. Cong Man forces Krusher (Lipe) into the corner, slap across the chest! Knee to the gut! Climbs up, DDT! NO! Krusher throws Cong Man down to the outside! Cong Man’s face landed on the mat! Krusher goes up to the turnbuckle, a place Krusher rarely visits! Cong Man gets up… FLYING CLOTHESLINE BY KRUSHER!! Well, that’s a 100% success rate from the turnbuckle for Krusher.

Krusher now takes control and starts kicking Cong Man in the midsection. Krusher picks up Cong Man and… RAMS HIM INTO THE STEEL POST!! Krusher wastes no time in inflicting more damage by dropping Cong Man on the security barrier! Cong Man falls off, Krusher… OOOH!! Dropkick to Cong Man’s face! Viciousness from Krusher! Cong Man’s head had nowhere to go and felt the full force!

The ref has been counting all this time but Krusher (Lipe) breaks the count with plenty of time to spare. He rolls in the ring and out again. The ref isn’t pleased and orders this match back in the ring. Krusher seems disinterested and throws Cong Man into the announcer’s table! Krusher is dominating Cong Man at the moment and rams him into the steel steps! Krusher rolls Cong Man into the ring and gives the ref an evil look before going for the cover! 1… 2…

KICK OUT! Cong Man’s brains may be scrambled but he had the smarts to kick out there. Krusher isn’t flustered and set him up for a powerbomb! He tries to lift Cong Man up, Cong Man is wriggling and making it difficult, Cong Man lifts Krusher up quickly and slams him in an electric chair position! Not quite orthodox but effective! Cong Man has got some control in this match now. Cong Man picks up Krusher and puts on… THE BANANA PEEL!!! HE’S CHOKING THE LIFE OUT OF KRUSHER!!! Krusher is struggling around…

He’s managed to get one of Cong Man’s hands off… flips Cong Man over in a reverse hip toss. Cong Man up pretty quickly, Krusher (Lipe) whips him off the ropes, clothesline, ducked; Krusher spins round, BIG BOOT TO CONG MAN!! Krusher backs away a little and raises one arm calling for the Chokeslam! The crowd are trying to warn Cong Man who has had his face mashed a bit and is getting to his feet. He turns round…

CHOKESLAM CONNECTS!! Krusher with the cover! 1… 2…

KICK OUT!! Krusher looks a little annoyed now. Krusher is warming up for his finisher! He starts flailing away with legs and waits for Cong Man to get up. Cong Man gets up…

CONG MAN GRABS THE LEG!! Cong Man trips Krusher (Lipe) and hits the Banana Split! He holds on to the legs and flips over into a cover! 1… 2…

KICK OUT BY KRUSHER!! Pretty convincing kick out but Krusher is holding his groin. Both on their feet, Cong Man tries a few shot to the head; it didn’t have much effect so he bounces off the ropes… SPINEBUSTER FROM KRUSHER! Krusher is intent on hitting his finisher here! He’s warming it up again; Cong Man gets to his feet…

THE KRUSHER!! KRUSHER HITS HIS FINISHER!! COVER!! 1… 2…

KICK OUT!!! CONG MAN KICKED OUT!! Krusher (Lipe) is squaring up to the ref. The ref is giving as good as he’s getting. Krusher in a moment of madness… POWERBOMBS THE REF!! WHY? Krusher is going to the top rope and signals to the back! Here comes DoA! It’s a set up! Krusher is on the top rope…

THE BRAZZAVILLE BOMB!! CONG MAN HITS HIS FINISHER!! There is no ref and DoA are just about to storm the ring…

“Whoa there DoA!”

It’s Reaver (Ant)!

“If any of you set foot in that ring, you’ll be fired and Stone Edge (Jae) can kiss his match with me goodbye! Now get to the back and don’t even think of appearing in this match again tonight!”

DoA back away and head up the ramp. Stone Edge grabs the mic from Reaver.

“Don’t expect me to be so reasonable in our match. Just so you know, I always have a back up plan!”

What does that mean? Anyway, the ref is being stretchered away and a new ref is heading down the ramp. Order is restored and both Cong Man and Krusher (Lipe) are down. Krusher took the bomb badly and could be hurt. What is happening now? Scotty Dogg (Figo) is coming down the ramp…

WITH CONG WOMAN!! Is this Stone Edge’s back up plan? It must be! Cong Man is struggling to his feet and notices Scotty! He climbs out of the ring and stands by the apron! Things could go horribly wrong here! Cong Woman is bound and gagged and Scotty just throws her to the floor! Scotty and Cong Man go face to face! If Scotty hits Cong Man, Cong Man goes to the Elimination Chamber!

Scotty swings, Cong Man ducks! CLANG!! WHAT WAS THAT? IT WAS GRANDPRIX WITH A CHAIR!! It’s a rescue attempt! The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) unties Cong Woman and escorts her to the back. Grandprix stands over a fallen Scotty (Figo). Krusher (Lipe) is on his feet and witnesses the carnage. He’s outraged! Hold on…

1… 2…

3!!! CONG MAN SNUCK UP FROM BEHIND AND WINS!!! Cong Man is in the Elimination Chamber! He will get his hands on Scotty Dogg!! Cong Man and Grandprix head up the ramp, Cong Man thankful to him for saving his wife to be but they’ll be enemies come Breakdown! Krusher is fuming in the ring!

WINNER: CONG MAN
Sat 20/09/03 at 20:48
Regular
"Better Than You"
Tag Team Match : Normal Match : Kane (Starlight) & Rhyno (Random Hero) Vs Triple H (Ant) & Kurt Angle (Grandprix)

Welcome back to SRW Eclipse and up next we have a two on two tag team match, for one pin fall, between Kane (Starlight) and Rhyno (Random Hero) fighting Triple H (Ant) and Kurt Angle (Grandprix). I don’t know how this match is going to go, these four all want that EC Championship. Rhyno the champion and Triple H the number one contender. Here’s what happened before the match last week in the grudge match between Triple H and Kane :

-----------------------------------------------------

* TIME TO PLAY THE GAME! * Triple H’s (Ant) music hits, but, what’s this? There is no Triple H. Where is he? The camera shoots backstage and Triple H is lying on the floor, flat out, unconscious, outside Kane’s locker room, with his head bust wide open. Kane (Starlight) steps out of his locker room and nearly steps onto Triple H, but just steps over, and says “What the hell happened to him!?” * The crowd cheers! * “Whatever it was it wasn’t me!”

Kane made his way to the ring.

Reaver’s (Ant) music hit and thought it was Kane that attacked Triple H. Triple H ignored medical advice and made it to the match. Here’s what happened at the end of the match :

The referee is just coming round and he gets up. Triple H (Ant) stands up on the top rope, and what? He’s fallen off he’s unconscious again; the match might have to be ended. Kane (Starlight) has noticed this and goes straight for the pin cover. But the referee won’t count. Kane is fuming about this. He gets up and the referee goes over to Triple H and lightly slaps on his face over and over to try and get him to come around. Kane pulls the referee off of Triple H and picks him up, turns him upside down and LANDS THE TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER on the referee. Kane drags the referee over to Triple H and Kane covers Triple H and grabs the referee’s arm and makes him count:

3!!!!!

Kane has won this grudge match against Triple H!

The commissioner, Reaver (Ant), has come out again with a microphone, and has a very serious look on his face. “Kane, I warned you and Rhyno you don’t even get a warning. I’m going to punish you both for this, I’m going to.....” GORE! GORE! GORE! By Rhyno (Random Hero) on Reaver. Why is he doing this? Rhyno grabs the microphone and says “It couldn’t have been me or Kane, because I’ve been in Kane’s locker room with him since he arrived and Triple H was NOT there when we arrived. And neither of us left the locker room until Kane did when he came out for his match.”

The Olympic medallist’s music hits, why is Kurt Angle (Grandprix) coming out here? “Its true, its true, neither Kane nor Rhyno attacked Triple H, I DID!” What Angle! Why though? “Same as I did with Rhyno just now, and both I did with a little friend called metal rod!” And the screen shows a picture of Rhyno out cold. * The crowd boo louder than ever! * “You see I hate you Kane, but I hate Rhyno even more, and I hate Triple H even more! Kane your next! And you better watch out, because every time you turn a corner, or look over your shoulder, I will be right in your face!”

Kane managed to get the upper hand in the melee that followed and I wouldn’t be surprised if anything weird happens tonight. Let’s get straight to the action.

--------------------------------------------------

Triple H (Ant) comes out of his locker room and is starting to walk down to the ring. But, what’s this? He’s been stopped by someone, who is it? LOOK! It’s Edge (RM18), what’s he doing here? “What the hell are you doing!?” says Triple H. “Look Hunter, I know we’ve had our differences in the past. You probably don’t like me, seen as though you nearly run me over in that truck, and heck I don’t like you that much either, but there’s something I need to tell you. . . . .” says Edge “Well be quick about it, I’ve got a match now!” says Triple H. “Yeah it’s about that. If I were you I’d watch my back, because at any time WHAM! (Edge smacks his hands together) Angle will hit you from behind!” Triple H stares down Edge, and then walks past Edge and down to the ring.

* TIME TO PLAY THE GAME! * Triple H (Ant) come out on to the ramp and walks down the ramp and into the ring. The Olympic Gold Medallist’s music hits and Kurt Angle (Grandprix) comes out, with a microphone and says “I know you know that I don’t like you at all, BUT I would never do anything to make me lose a match. So you’ll be fine today, but just for today!” And Angle walks down the ramp and into the ring.

Jim Ross : I wouldn’t be too sure of that King; I think Angle will pounce on Triple H at any opportunity.

Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler : Well I don’t know JR, Angle loves winning and absolutely hates losing.

Jim Ross : I don’t know King, I’m sure Angle would give up one match to get one up on Triple H.

* BANG! * The Big Red Machine, Kane (Starlight) comes down the ramp and stops just before getting in to the ring, to wait for Rhyno (Random Hero). Rhyno’s music hits and he walks down the ramp and he gets to Kane, he stops, they both look at each other and they slide in to the ring. Rhyno (Random Hero) goes for Triple H (Ant), and Kane (Starlight) goes for Kurt Angle (Grandprix) and they exchange blows. Triple H has the upper hand on Rhyno, but Kane has the upper hand on Angle, who is forced in to the corner. Kane goes to hit Angle, but he ducks and rolls out of the ring. Kane follows him out.

* DING * * DING * *DING *

The match has officially started, seen as though Kurt Angle (Granprix) and Kane (Starlight) have both left the ring. Rhyno (Random Hero) is now on his knees from Triple Hs (Ant) punches. Triple gives Rhyno a right hand punch, but Rhyno starts fighting back again, with a right punch of his own to the mid section of Triple H. While this has gone on Kane has clotheslined Angle straight to the floor, and Kane has gone round to his corner. Triple H gets Rhyno in a headlock and Rhyno slowly weakens down.

Rhyno is laid out on the floor now, with Triple H (Ant) still on him. The referee raises his arm, and then it drops. 1. Again the referee raises his arm, and again it drops. 2. The referee raises Rhyno’s hand again, 3, no Rhyno manages to keep his arm up and punches Triple H in the face. And again, again, Triple H stands up with Rhyno. Rhyno elbows Triple H in the mid section, and Triple H lets go. Rhyno runs in to the ropes, and Triple H manages to get Rhyno back in to a headlock, BUT A MASSIVE BACKDROP by Rhyno on Triple H. Both men are laid out flat, so the referee has to start counting :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . . .

3 . . . . .

Triple H (Ant) is making signs of movement, and starts dragging himself over to Kurt Angle (Grandprix).

4 . . . . .

Rhyno (Random Hero) is now starting to make his way over to Kane (Starlight), but is a bit further away.

5 . . . . .

6 . . . . .

Triple H (Ant) gets the tag with Kurt Angle (Grandprix) and Rhyno (Random Hero) is just a couple of metres away from Kane (Starlight). Angle runs over to Rhyno, to try stop him getting the tag, but no, Rhyno gets the tag with Kane, which stops Angle dead in his tracks. Kane steps in to the ring, and Angle tries to run out, but Kane catches him, kicks him in the mid section and DRIVES A DDT on him. Kane goes for the cover :

1 . . . . .

2 . . .

Kick out by Angle. Triple H (Ant) is stood in his corner and Rhyno (Random Hero) is just getting up. Kane (Starlight) picks up Kurt Angle (Grandprix) and Irish whips him into the ropes where Triple H is standing. When he is on the ropes, he stretches out his arm and tags in Triple H.

Triple H (Ant) looks totally surprised and slowly steps in to the ring. Kane (Starlight isn’t bothered; he just wants to tear someone apart. Triple H does not look too pleased about being in the same ring as Kane again. Rhyno (Random Hero) is now in his corner, and Kurt Angle (Grandprix) has rolled out of the ring and is getting up. Angle seems pretty pleased with him self, seen as though he got out of the ring with The Big Red Machine. Kane straight to work on Triple H by giving him a clothesline, which sends him straight to the mat. Kane picks up Triple H and twists his arm around and yanks it, and again. Kane walks over to Rhyno, still with a hold of Triple H, and tags Rhyno in. Rhyno steps into the ring and kicks Triple H in the side, where Kane was holding the arm up.

Kane (Starlight) steps out of the ring. Rhyno (Random Hero) Irish whips Triple H (Ant), with his arm that hurts, into the ropes and A GREAT MONKEY TOSS, which was also on the arm that’s hurting Triple H, making him land on the other side of the ring. Rhyno walks over to Triple H and drives his knee in to the arm of Triple H. And again. He picks him up and Irish whips him in to the ropes again. This time Rhyno bends over, and Triple H runs past the side of him, and in to the other ropes and A BIG BULLDOG, by Triple H on Rhyno. Both men are flat out; so the referee starts to count them out :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . . .

3 . . . . .

Both men start moving towards their partner :

4 . . . . .

5 . . . . .

Rhyno (Random Hero) is almost there :

6 . . . . .

Triple H (Ant) is quite close :

7 . . . . .

Tag by Rhyno (Random Hero), with Kane (Starlight). Triple H (Ant) and Kurt Angle (Grandprix) both have their arms stretched out, and Triple H goes to slap Angle’s arm, but Angle jumps off the side of the ring and laughs. What is Angle doing? Triple H is left in the ring with that Big Red Machine, Kane. It’s going to be a three on one now.

Kane (Starlight) gives Triple H (Ant) a few stomps, and then Kurt Angle (Grandprix) comes in to the ring and joins in stomping down Triple H, so Rhyno (Random Hero) decides to come in and starts stomping Triple H as well. Kane picks up Triple H and gives him a right punch, so that Triple H turns around and gets a left punch off of Angle, and Triple H turns around and goes right in to a right punch from Rhyno and turns around to see an uppercut off of Kane, so his ass finds the floor. Angle goes out of the ring, and Kane elbow drops him and goes for the cover :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . . .

3!!!

* DING * * DING * * DING *

* The crowd cheers! *

Kane (Starlight) and Rhyno (Random Hero) have won the match. But what is Kurt Angle (Grandprix) doing under the ring? Angle comes out from under the ring with a metal rod. He enters the ring and swings for Kane, but Rhyno manages to shout “DUCK!” and Kane manages to do so in time, without getting touched. Triple H (Ant) has now rolled out of the ring. Kane turns around and grabs Angle by the throat, picks him up and IT’S A CHOKESLAM – GORE! Kane picked Angle up for the chokeslam and on the way down Rhyno gored the go to do more work on him, but.

* YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME! * Edge (RM18) appears at the top of the ramp with a microphone and says “Hey guys,” * The crowd cheers! * “You may want to leave some of Angle for me, for when I get a chance to get my hands on him in the ring. It’s nothing to do with the title; I don’t really give much of a damn about it at the moment. It’s because I’m sick of him going, meh meh meh meh meh hate him, meh meh meh meh meh hate even more. I’m sick of it I tell you, do you know what, I hat him! You wait Angle, you wait! And Hunter don’t think I’ve forgot about you nearly running me over, you wait, I’ll get pay back!” Edge leaves, and Kane (Starlight) and Rhyno (Random Hero) join hands and raise them.

-----------------------------------------------

Winner – Kane (Starlight) and Rhyno (Random Hero)

Thanks for reading,

Chris.
Fri 19/09/03 at 21:16
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
We’re back on SRW Eclipse and just about ready to start one of our main events of the night. The former SRW CAW Heavyweight Champion Hawk (Afrojoe) will face off against the current Hardcore Champion, The Jackal (RM18) with his manager Mick Foley at ringside. Whoever is victorious will earn himself a place in the Elimination Chamber at Break-Down in a match for the SRW CAW Heavyweight Championship.

This is sure to be a great match but who will be victorious? Both men had better watch their backs – Hawk for the rampaging Scotty The Dogg (Figo) and The Jackal for the Hardcore Revolution.

Here we go! We’re ready!

Ravens old music hits and Hawk (AJ) from behind the curtain to a chorus of boos! He smiles at the SRW fans as though he is feeding off their hatred for him. Hawk will definitely be looking to make it into the Elimination Chamber. He wants the CAW Heavyweight title back around his waist and would probably do anything to get it! He steps under the bottom rope and into the ring. We now await his opponent…

Some as yet unidentified contorted piano music hits and out walks The Jackal (RM18) onto the stage. Mick Foley is close to follow as the two walk down the ramp. The fans cheer them on as The Jackal steps into the ring awaiting the match to start. Foley takes a place at ringside. Jackal hands his Hardcore title to the referee before looking Hawk in the face…

*Ding* *Ding* The bell rings and this match is officially underway! Both men grapple up and Hawk soon gets the advantage throwing The Jackal down. He’s soon back up though and the two exchange punches. Jackal, this time, whips Hawk into the ropes and on the rebound… CLOTHESLINE! Hawk takes him out! He shouts out to the crowd with his cocky attitude before pulling The Jackal to his feet. That clothesline was a heavy one!

Hawk looks to lift The Jackal into the air for a textbook suplex but doesn’t quite make it and Jackal reverses it into one of his own! Down goes the former champ! He’s soon back to his feet though and the two exchange punches once again. Hawk ducks one and sets up The Jackal for a back to belly suplex but is elbowed in the face and taken down. Hawk stomps on The Jackal a few times before looking to hit a leg drop… Jackal moves! Hawk slowly gets to his feet only to be taken down with a DDT!

The Jackal looks in control but takes his eye off the ball and Hawk somehow rolls him up into a quick cover…

And a kick out! Both men are quick to their feet and set up a grapple. Hawk looks in control but The Jackal kicks him in the mid-section! Another DDT! Hawk is reeling! He must have a headache after that one! The Jackal heads up the turnbuckle…

FLYING ELBOW! That’s bad for Hawk! The Jackal hits an early big move! He gets the cover…

And the former champ gets his shoulder up! The Jackal is quickly back to work and stomps away at Hawk until he finally fights back to his feet. The two exchange some right hands but The Jackal takes Hawk into the corner of the ring. He goes psycho with some quick punches!

Hawk soon rolls out of the ring to safety… Well, that’s what he thinks! Mick Foley runs at him… CLOTHESLINE! Down goes Foley! Hawk spits down on The Jackals manager before getting back in the ring. Jackal doesn’t look happy about that and runs straight at Hawk to fall into the same trap as his manager did… CLOTHESLINE!

Foley is down on the outside and The Jackal is down on the inside! Hawk has control! He picks up The Jackal and looks to hit a major powerbomb but The Jackal somehow fights out of it with some right hands! DROPKICK! Hawk goes over the top rope and The Jackal follows him. He pulls the former champ to his feet and looks to whip him into the ringside steel stairs but Hawk foils that plan! He trips up the Hardcore champion and smashes his head into the turnbuckle before pushing him back in the ring as the referee approaches a count-out end for this match.

Hawk then grabs a steel chair and follows into the ring. Is he going to get himself disqualified? He’s crazy, if you ask me… Hawk pulls the chair over his head but the referee snatches it out of his grip. The former champion argues with the referee giving The Jackal a minute to recover. The recovered Mick Foley shouts over the referee and has a few words as The Jackal hits a low blow! Dirty tactics! Hawks plan backfires!

Referee Earl Hebner (Mr Snuggly) chucks Hawks chair out of the ring and gets back on with his job as The Jackal looks to finish this one with THE JACKALKNIFE POWERBOMB…NO! Hawk manages to struggle out of it in mid-air! How did he do that?!

Kick to the mid-section by Hawk and here comes a POWERBOMB! Down goes The Jackal with a heavy bang! Foley looks worried at ringside as Hawk signals for the end of this match. The Jackal slowly gets to his feet… HAWK SCREWDRIVER! Is it over?! Hawk covers The Jackal but here’s Scotty The Dogg (Figo)! He punches the referees lights out before hitting a CRAZYSAULT ON BOTH MEN! Foley doesn’t take too kind to it and chases him out of the ring and through the crowd!

Both men lye in the ring along with the referee, Earl Hebner! Everyone’s down! What was that all about with STD? I’m guessing it was aimed at Hawk but it took a lot out of The Jackal as well! Anyway, we’re down to total one on one now as Mick Foley has left ringside chasing STD out of here!

The Jackal begins to come round using the ropes to pull himself up. Hawk soon after does the same at the opposite side of the ring. Both men limp toward each other and begin to exchange some slow, heavy right hands. The Jackal gets the better of it eventually taking Hawk down with a huge belly to belly suplex! He gets the cover and the crowd chant…

3! BUT THERE’S NO-ONE TO COUNT! Referee Earl Hebner is down and out! The Jackal pulls himself back to his feet and walks over to the referee trying to revive him but… LOW BLOW BY HAWK!

The Jackal falls down to the mat! Hawk crawls over to the referee and is successful in reviving him. He puts his arm over The Jackal for the victory…

AND A KICK OUT! The Jackal isn’t about to let this one just yet! Hawk bangs his fists against the mat before getting to his feet and pulling The Jackal up as well. He looks for the HAWK SCREWDRIVER but it isn’t gonna happen! The Jackal somehow struggles out of it and hits a major JACKALKNIFE POWERBOMB! He gets the cover. This ones gotta be over. The referee counts…

NO! BATISTA (FIGO) IS HERE! He pulls the referee Earl Hebner out of the ring and punches him down! He then enters the ring but is greeted with some right hands from The Jackal!

Jackal looks to hit the Jackalknife Powerbomb but here is John Cena and Billy Gunn! DOUBLE POWERBOMB! Down goes the Hardcore champ! Batista grabs a steel chair from ringside and Cena and Gunn hold The Jackal up… *BANG* *SMASH* *BANG* THE JACKAL IS HIT WITH SEVERAL CHAIR SHOTS BEFORE CENA AND GUNN DROP HIM TO THE MAT! BATISTA LAUGHS AND THE HARDCORE REVOLUTION WALK BACK UP THE RAMP!

The Jackal (RM18) is out cold! He’s not moving… Hawk is just getting to his feet. He goes and pulls the referee into the ring before recovering him. It takes a while but Hawk sorts him out. He goes up high… ELBOW DROP! The Jackal still doesn’t move. Hawk covers him and hooks the leg… Referee Earl Hebner doesn’t seem to know where he is but slowly counts…

3. Hawk wins this thing! He’s going to be in the Elimination Chamber! What an eventful match… In such a short time, we have seen so many SRW superstars…!

Hawk celebrates before leaving the ring and heading to the back. He will now join Anarchy (DW), STD (Figo) and Grandprix in the big CAW Heavyweight title match at Break-Down. 2 places are still yet to be determined. These will be decided in a Reaver (Ant)/ Stone Edge (Jae) match and a Cong Man/ Krusher (Lipe) match.

Wait a minute… Batista is back out here with a microphone. He stops on the stage before beginning to speak…

“Hahahahahahaha… Jackal. You lost AGAIN! You don’t deserve to hold that Hardcore title belt. Losing matches like that is not right for a champion. I could kick your @$$ any day of the week and that is why I’m proposing a match at Break-Down. You versus me for that title. How about it?

I won’t expect an answer now after that beating you just took. Tell it to me next week. For now, I’m outta this dump.”

The fans boo Batista as he leaves for the back. Paramedics rush out to help The Jackal. Will he be in any condition to even compete at Break-Down after that beating? I guess we’ll find out next week right here on SRW Eclipse…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thanks for reading,

Jae
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
Here’s what happened last week when HBK (Lipe) made his SRW return…

“However, I can’t just go into a match with the very best, so I think I need a good match to get me back to my 5 Star wrestling, but who can it be? It can’t just be any old rookie, it’s got to be one tough SOB! Wait, I know, how about…STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN! He came out here earlier tonight saying he didn’t have a match for the next PPV, how he’s a legend and all that, well what about if he fights a legend? Think you tough enough to go one on one, with the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels?”

[Stone Cold (Jae17) Appears on the Titan-Tron]

Stone Cold: "HBK. You think you can beat me?! Ah Ah! That just ain't gonna happen. You think you can just march back into the company and kick my @ss! Yeah, sure, you used to be a good wrestler but after the time you've had away from the ring, there's no way you can beat me. The match is on at SRW's next PPV. You're going down and thats the bottom line... CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!"

And here’s how the 8 man tag team elimination match between Parental Advisory and Dead Or Alive finished…

Stone Edge has got The Hurricane on the ropes, Stone Edge is unloading on The Hurricane! Electron is on his feet and looks crazy! He charges at The Hurricane!

ELECTRON (TAZZ) DOUBLE CLOTHESLINES THE HURRICANE (RM18) AND STONE EDGE (JAE17) OVER THE TOP ROPE!!! ELECTRON WINS IT FOR DoA!! DoA has won but Stone Edge looks angry at Electron. Electron must have seen red and just cleaned house! Parental Advisory retreat with smiles on their faces as they see dissention in the ranks of DoA!! What will happen to Electron?

“Stand back…there’s a Hurricane comin’ through!” A massive pop goes up from the sold-out audience here at SR Towers as current Parental Advisory leader The Hurricane (RM18) makes his way to the ring! We’re set for grudge tag team action here, just a fortnight before SRW Break-Down!

(HBK’s music hits) And for the first time in months we’re set to see HBK Shawn Michaels (Lipe) wrestle in an SRW ring, as the fans go wild for him the pyros go off and he struts down to the squared circle. After celebrating on all four turnbuckles he slaps hands with Hurricane (RM18), and the two prepare themselves for their opponents.

“SMASH!” The glass shatters and Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae17) steps out from behind the curtain to a cacophony of boos and jeers from the crowd, and he’s followed by his DoA compatriot Electron (Tazz)! Last week in that massive 8-man tag team elimination match between PA and DoA, we saw Electron (Tazz) clear house, when he eliminated both Hurricane (RM18) and his own leader Stone Edge (Jae17) to win the match! We know that Stone Edge wasn’t all too happy about this, and nor was Hurricane as you can imagine!

DING DING!

Both HBK (Lipe) and Hurricane (RM18) slide to the outside and begin to exchange right-hands with their respected rivals, HBK sending Austin back into the security barrier and Hurricane throwing Electron into the ring, looks like these two are gonna start as the legal men.

Hurricane (RM18) whips Electron (Tazz) into the ropes and takes him down with a hard clothesline, but Electron is tougher than that, he’s straight back on his feet and throwing those punches at the PA leader! Hurricane manages to duck one and hits some of his own, before bouncing himself off the ropes and delivering a Running Dropkick!

Hurricane (RM18) throws Electron (Tazz) powerfully into the corner and begins to stomp the hell outta him, before tagging in HBK (Lipe) to a huge reception from the fans! Electron tries to fight back but HBK whips him into the ropes and meets him with a straight knee to the face! Electron desperately tries to reach his DoA comrade Austin (Jae17) but HBK (Lipe) is having none of it, and he plants him with a textbook Overhead Suplex!

HBK (Lipe) grabs Electron (Tazz)’s legs but Electron manages to nail a sharp kick to the temple, and tags in Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae17)! Austin wastes no time in throwing punishing right-hands at his forthcoming Break-Down opponent, and HBK (Lipe) can find no way to fight back! HBK is staggering around and Austin gives him the finger, kicks him in the gut – STUNNER!!!!

AUSTIN (JAE17) NAILS THE STONE COLD STUNNER ALREADY! HE HOOKS THE LEG – 1…2…

AND HURRICANE (RM18) IS FORCED TO BREAK THE COUNT!

The crowd seem a little bit shocked, I guess HBK (Lipe) is a bit rusty after his long absence from the ring. As referee Teddy Long (Tony) forces the PA leader back to his corner Austin (Jae17) senses opportunity and brings HBK (Lipe) over to his corner, where he and Electron (Tazz) beat mercilessly on him before Electron delivers an amazing Overhead Belly-to-Belly Suplex – WHAM!

The referee sees nothing as Austin (Jae17) takes HBK (Lipe) to the other corner and Electron (Tazz) returns to the ring apron. Austin hoists HBK onto the top rope, nails some more punches, and then joins him…he hooks the right arm over his shoulder, and leans back into a massive…SUPERPLEX! HBK (Lipe) holds his back in anguish, he needs to make a tag!

Austin (Jae17) laughs as he pulls the struggling HBK (Lipe) back to the centre of the ring, whips him into the ropes, and takes him down with a harsh clothesline! Simple but effective offence from the DoA member here, as he chokes HBK (Lipe) on the bottom rope before tagging in Electron (Tazz).

Electron knocks HBK (Lipe) down and heads to the top rope…he looks for the LEG DROP – BUT NOBODY HOME! HBK (LIPE) SOMEHOW ROLLED OUT OF THE WAY, AND MAKES A TAG TO HURRICANE (RM18)!

The crowd are on their feet as Hurricane (RM18) knocks down Electron, and then Austin (Jae17)! Electron (Tazz) tries to fight back but Hurricane throws him into the ropes and sends him flying out of the ring! Austin (Jae17) is back up now though and he twists Hurricane (RM18), kick to the stomach, STUNNER!

But look at HBK (Lipe) in the corner! He’s stamping his foot on the ring, the fans are in a frenzy! Austin (Jae17) turns – SWEET CHIN MUSIC – BUT AUSTIN DUCKS AND HBK HITS THE REFEREE – WHAM! WHAT A BRUTAL KICK, AND BOTH HBK (LIPE) AND AUSTIN (JAE17) JUST STAND FOR A MOMENT IN SHOCK!

Suddenly they both spring back to live, bouncing off opposite sides of the ring and nailing each-other with a Double Flying Crossbody – everyone is down!

And wait, who’s that running down the aisle!? It’s Stone Edge (Jae17)! DoA’s leader is here, but the fans aren’t too sure what to think…is he planning revenge on The Hurricane (RM18)…or Electron (Tazz)? He throws the latter into the ring and slides in, before looking down at both Hurricane (RM18) and Electron (Tazz)…

The fans are cheering for him to punish Electron…what’s he gonna decide? He picks up Hurricane (RM18)…the fans boo, and he drops him! He then picks up Electron and the fans begin to cheer, he’s setting him up for the Power Stone!

BUT HE DROPS HIM, PICKS UP HURRICANE (RM18) AND DELIVERS A DEVASTATING POWER STONE – WHAM!!!

The fans scream obscenities at him as he walks back up the ramp sneering, his job done – it looks like he’s definitely DoA loyal! The referee has staggered back to his feet as Austin (Jae17) goes to the outside and makes sure HBK (Lipe) doesn’t interfere in the ring, as Electron (Tazz) nails the Bubba Cutter on a lifeless Hurricane (RM18), and makes the cover!

1…2…

3! And DoA pick up the victory!

CLANG!!! OH MAN, AUSTIN (JAE17) HITS HBK (LIPE) WITH A CHAIR JUST AFTER THE MATCH ENDS! HBK (LIPE) HAS BEEN SPLIT WIDE OPEN!

DoA make their way back up the ramp with their rivals down and out…can HBK (Lipe) recover in time for Break-Down, and is he even in the right form to be facing Austin (Jae17) in under a fortnight? One thing’s for sure, DoA are definitely still a force to be reckoned with…

The winners of this match: Steve Austin (Jae17) and Electron (Tazz).

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Wed 10/09/03 at 15:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
We’re here on Eclipse and we’ve seen some cracking encounters and some rather dark and disturbing interviews. We’re getting ready for the 4 on 4 over the top rope elimination match with The Hurricane (RM18), Josh Matthews (DW), Matt Hardy (DW) and Shannon Moore (DW) for ‘Team Parental Advisory’ against Stone Edge (Jae), Stone Cold (Jae), Electron (Tazz) and Krusher (Lipe) for ‘Team DoA’.

The feud between Parental Advisory and DoA has rumbled on for a while now. It was always threatening to kick off when they both formed up but it all started back when The Hurricane became No.1 Contender to the Cruiserweight Title. The Hurricane went on to win the title and DoA went recruiting. Krusher was finally recruited a few weeks after Stone Cold split up a match between Matt Hardy and Krusher and Matt Hardy was left out in the cold. Matt and Shannon are not part of Parental Advisory but they want revenge against DoA.

We head to the DoA locker room for the pep talk from Stone Edge (Jae), the ‘leader’ of DoA.

“Right guys, I’m sick to death of these DoA wannabes and they need to be taught a lesson, a lesson DoA style! We aren’t just going to beat them, we are going to beat them into the ground like the dirt that they are! They don’t deserve to be in the same ring as us! Let’s win this match and show all these stupid fans that DoA is the dominant faction in this industry and not Parental Advisory or the bWo. No team can compare to DoA! Enough talk! Let’s get to the ring!”

“And that’s the bottom line… ‘cause Stone Cold (Jae) says so!”

“Well said Stone Cold. Let’s go!”

DoA looking pumped up there. Let’s see what it’s like at the Parental Advisory section.

“Citizens! The time has come to rid the world of evil and I will use my Hurri-powers to eliminate the evil schemers. Matt Hardy (DW), you have the ability to be a superhero. I could train you to fight for what is right. Think about it. The time has come citizens! Let those who can… FLY! WHHHHHOOOOSSSSSHHHHH!!!”

The remaining 3 walk out of the room. I think we are about ready so let’s head to ringside and the 4 on 4 over the top rope elimination match.

DoA’s music hits and out come 4 members of DoA, The Rat (allardini) not appearing. He has probably been sent to OVW (Oxford Valley Wrestling, for those not sure what I’m going on about), I’m sure Reaver (Ant) will give us official conformation on the status of some underused CAW stars. Back to the entrance, DoA step into the ring and Austin (Jae) calls for a beer, probably in a bid to lower his centre of gravity so he won’t get thrown over.

‘Live for the Moment’ plays and out comes Matt Hardy (DW) and Shannon Moore (DW). Matt Facts: He reads a lot of comics involving superheroes. DoA needs a serious Mattitude adjustment.

The Hurricane’s music plays and out comes The Hurricane (RM18) and Josh Matthews (DW). They join Matt Hardy and Shannon Moore at the bottom of the ramp and wait for the referees to control DoA in the ring. The entire staff of referees is on hand for this match. The only way to eliminate someone is to throw them over the top rope. You can go out of the ring and use weapons as long as you don’t step over that top rope. The Parental Advisory team are in the ring now and the bell rings. This match is officially underway!

The Parental Advisory team are all cruiserweights so DoA has a slight weight advantage. It’s a mass brawl that kicks this off. The Hurricane (RM18) and Stone Edge (Jae) trade blows, there is definitely some bad feeling between these two after Stone Edge lost the Cruiserweight title to The Hurricane. Krusher (Lipe) has taken control of Shannon Moore (DW) and is beating him down. Josh Matthews (DW) is being overpowered by Electron (Tazz) and Stone Cold (Jae) and Matt Hardy (DW) are still slugging it out.

SHANNON MOORE FLIES OVER THE TOP ROPE!! No, he’s held on and slides under the ropes and lives to fight another day. Krusher (Lipe) stomps away; Shannon Moore (DW) grabs the foot and refuses to let go! Shannon Moore sweeps Krusher’s other leg and climbs up the turnbuckle, he leaps… FLYING CROSSBODY!! OOOH! Reversed into a Fallaway Slam by Krusher! Krusher picks Shannon Moore and tries to lever him over the top rope!

Meanwhile, Electron (Tazz) is just pounding away on Josh Matthews (DW). Stone Cold (Jae) and Matt Hardy (DW) are trading shots, Matt Hardy takes the upper hand, kick to the midsection, Matt Hardy shouts out, TWIST OF FATE! Reversal! Stone Cold spins Matt Hardy around… STUNNER! Reversal! Stone Cold off the ropes… LOU THESZ PRESS!! Stone Cold is pounding away!

Stone Edge (Jae) has got the upper hand against the Hurricane (RM18). Stone Edge has The Hurricane in the corner and is stomping away. He salutes the fans, they boo him, he turns back, and The Hurricane is gone! The Hurricane has crawled through Stone Edge’s legs, Stone Edge turns round… CHOKESLAM!! Reversal! Stone Edge went low… Twist of Fate!! Stone Edge turns round… TWIST OF FATE FROM MATT HARDY!! Somehow, Matt Hardy got Stone Cold off his back to deliver the finisher! STUNNER ON MATT HARDY!!

Austin delivers the Stunner as we look at Krusher and Electron taking turns in the total destruction of Josh Matthews! Josh Matthews has got some momentum on Krusher, Shannon Moore comes to help out after just staying in, Shannon takes out Electron, and Josh (DW) climbs the turnbuckle, Dropkick! Nicely done! Josh goes up again…

OOOH!! ELECTRON APPEARS AND GRABS JOSH FROM OUT OF THE AIR AND PRESS SLAMS HIM OVER THE TOP ROPE!!! JOSH MATTHEWS IS ELIMINATED!! Electron (Tazz) seems pretty pleased with himself and turns… into a standing dropkick by Shannon Moore (DW)! Shannon seems legitimately peeved by Josh’s elimination.

Elsewhere, Stone Edge (Jae) has recovered from the Twist of Fate from Matt Hardy (DW) and is teaming up with Stone Cold on The Hurricane (RM18). Shannon Moore appears again and evens the score. He’s everywhere at the moment! Shannon Moore slams Stone Edge with a sort of Edge-o-matic type move and DDT’s Stone Cold (Jae)! Stone Edge is recovering… SHINING WIZARD!!! Shannon Moore is beating on Stone Cold…

KRUSHER THROWS SHANNON MOORE OVER THE TOP ROPE!! SHANNON MOORE IS ELIMINATED! Krusher (Lipe) taunts Shannon Moore (DW), as it’s now 4 on 2!

MATT HARDY BUNDLES KRUSHER OVER THE TOP ROPE!! KRUSHER IS ELIMINATED!! Rookie mistake by Krusher and Matt Hardy snuck up from behind. Krusher, Shannon Moore and Josh Matthews have remained at ringside to support their team. It’s 3 on 2 in favour of DoA. Electron is on his own at the moment and signals at Krusher. Krusher goes under the ring and pulls out…

A TABLE!! Krusher (Lipe) passes the table to Electron (Tazz), who sets it up in the corner. Electron shouts to Stone Cold (Jae), who has got a hold of Matt Hardy (DW). Stone Cold whips Matt Hardy into the table and walks over to him to make sure he isn’t going anywhere. The Hurricane (RM18) is trying to fight Stone Cold off! The Hurricane knows how important Matt Hardy is in this match now! WHAM!! Stone Edge (Jae) smacks The Hurricane in the back with a chair given him by Krusher! Matt Hardy is leaned up against the table…

GORE BY KRUSHER!! Matt Hardy folds up like an accordion! Stone Edge has words with Stone Cold and Electron; they pick up Matt Hardy and hook him on the ropes… CHAIRSHOT TO THE HEAD OF MATT HARDY!!! MATT HARDY FLIES OVER THE TOP ROPE AND IS ELIMINATED!!

It’s 3 on 1 now with The Hurricane (RM18) having to throw Electron (Tazz), Stone Cold (Jae) and Stone Edge (Jae) over the top rope to win! What an uphill task! Shannon (DW) and Josh (DW) are tending to Matt Hardy (DW) as Krusher (Lipe) laughs at them! Stone Edge is willing The Hurricane to his feet… CHAIRSHOT TO THE HEAD OF THE HURRICANE!!!! He throws the chair to the mat and orders Electron to pick up The Hurricane… POWER STONE ON THE HURRICANE!!! Stone Edge mouths off at the fallen Hurricane and picks him up… STUNNER!! Stone Cold stunners The Hurricane! Stone Cold picks up The Hurricane again… ELECTRON CUTTER!! The Hurricane is out of it! The 3 remaining members link hands and celebrate as the crowd boo and jeer.

The camera quickly spins round and the 3 eliminated members of the Parental Advisory team have floored Krusher! The 3 of them take a side and begin taunting and grabbing the legs of the DoA members! Stone Cold, Stone Edge and Electron are distracted…

CLANG!! STONE COLD HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!! THE HURRICANE PICKED UP THE CHAIR AND WITH HIS LAST OUNCE OF STRENGTH SMACKED STONE COLD OUT OF THIS MATCH!!! Stone Edge (Jae) and Electron (Tazz) spin round instantly after they heard the clang and the look of disgust on Stone Edge’s face is something to behold. Electron is over to The Hurricane (RM18) first; The Hurricane goes low with the chair on Electron!! Stone Edge dropkicks the chair into the face of The Hurricane!

Stone Edge has got The Hurricane on the ropes, Stone Edge is unloading on The Hurricane! Electron is on his feet and looks crazy! He charges at The Hurricane!

ELECTRON DOUBLE CLOTHESLINES THE HURRICANE AND STONE EDGE OVER THE TOP ROPE!!! ELECTRON WINS IT FOR DoA!! DoA has won but Stone Edge looks angry at Electron. Electron must have seen red and just cleaned house! Parental Advisory retreat with smiles on their faces as they see dissention in the ranks of DoA!! What will happen to Electron?

WINNER: ELECTRON (TAZZ) FOR DoA
Tue 09/09/03 at 18:05
Regular
"Better Than You"
Grudge Match: Normal Match: Kane (Starlight) Vs Triple H (Ant):

Welcome back to Eclipse and this upcoming match-up one on one, Kane (Starlight) will take on Triple H (Ant) in a normal match for one pin fall and this is a grudge match between these two. I think this is going to be a great match, so lets straight into the action.

------------------------------------------------------------

* TIME TO PLAY THE GAME! * Triple H’s (Ant) music hits, but, what’s this? There is no Triple H. Where is he? The camera shoots backstage and Triple H is lying on the floor, flat out, unconscious, outside Kane’s locker room, with his head bust wide open. Kane (Starlight) steps out of his locker room and nearly steps onto Triple H, but just steps over, and says “What the hell happened to him!?” * The crowd cheers! * “Whatever it was it wasn’t me!” And Kane makes his way to the ring.

* BANG! * The Big Red Machine’s, Kane (Starlight), music hits and walks down the ramp and into the ring looking normal (well normal for Kane), not pleased, just normal. He steps into the ring raises his hands the drops the, * BANG! * as fire comes out of the corner of the ring. * The crowd cheers! * Kane (Starlight has a grudge against Triple H (Ant), and that’s why I think he attacked him, but why?

Reaver’s (Ant) music hits and he walks out to the top of the ramp with a microphone, the commissioner wants to say something. “Kane, if Triple H does not have the choice to compete in this match or not, you will be punished!” The commissioner, Reaver, thinks it was Kane. Kane (Starlight) does not look at all pleased about this.

The camera again shoots backstage and Triple H (Ant) has just come round and is sitting up, being treated by paramedics. One of them says “Triple H you can not compete in your match tonight.” “I can and I will!” says Triple, trying to get the medical staff off of him. “Ok, ok. Well we’ll at least need to patch up that cut if you want to compete.” The paramedic tells him Triple H. “Yeah, yeah, alright, but be quick about it.”

* TIME TO PLAY THE GAME! * Triple H’s (Ant) music hits again and this time he comes out and walks down to the ring, a lot weaker and drowsy than normal, and with a nice warm welcome from the crowd with boos! Reaver (Ant) says “You’re lucky this time Kane, but you won’t be next time, so one more step out of line Kane and you’ll be sorry!” The commissioner, Reaver leaves.

* DING ** DING ** DING*

Kane (Starlight) and Triple H (Ant) get straight into a grapple and Kane forces Triple H into the corner, and the referee has to split them up. They again get into a grapple and Kane throws Triple H straight to the floor. Triple H takes a bit longer to get up, but does not look too affected. When he gets up he runs at Kane, and Kane goes for the clothesline, but Triple H ducks and runs into the ropes and a jumping knee on Kane, who does not budge. Triple H tries again, but still Kane does not budge. Triple H runs into the ropes again, and this time Kane bends over and WHAT A FACEBUSTER by Triple H on Kane, whose face landed on the knee of Triple H. Triple H goes for the cover, to try end this match early:

Kick out by Kane (Starlight) who throws Triple H (Ant) off of him, and Triple H lands on the other side of the ring. Triple H gets up fuming. He goes over to Kane and gives him a left punch, right punch, left, right, OH WHAT A UPPERCUT, which Kane landed right under Triple H’s chin. Kane walks over to the corner and climbs onto the top rope and waits until Triple H gets up. Triple H gets up and A FLYING CLOTHESLINE by Kane, who gets a cover on Triple H:

Kane (Starlight) pulls up Triple H’s (Ant) shoulder. Kane wants to do more damage to Triple H. Kane grabs Triple H by the throat, Triple H is going for a ride and it’s called the chokeslam. Kane picks him up and no reverse by Triple H, who takes Kane down with an armbar take-down and has the armbar submission locked in on Kane. He weakens Kane’s arm and then let’s go and drives his knee into the arm of Kane. Triple H turns Kane over and hooks his leg:

Kick out by Kane (Starlight). Triple H (Ant) is very angry about this, shouting at the referee that it was a three, but the referee is having none of it. Triple H goes for the cover again as Kane is still down:

Kane (Starlight) kicks out after having a bit of time to recover. And Triple H goes for another cover:

Kane (Starlight) kicks out straight away, no problem. As big as Triple H’s (Ant) ego is, he should know not to go for that cover, it was pointless, he was never going to get a three. Triple H pick Kane up and puts Kane’s arm over his own head, getting ready for a suplex. He tries to lift him but he can’t, and again he tries, and WHAT A SLAMMING SUPLEX by Kane, who reversed Triple H’s try. Kane goes over to Triple H to go for the pin, but Triple H rolls out of the ring.

He starts to walk up the ramp, with his front facing the ring. The referee starts counting him out:

What’s he doing? He’s going to get himself counted out:

But he doesn’t care. He is just smirking:

What’s this? Rhyno (Random Hero) has appeared at the top of the ramp * The crowd cheers! *

Kane (Starlight) distracts the referee, so he stops counting, and can’t see Triple H (Ant) and Rhyno (Random Hero). Rhyno runs down to Triple H, who still has not noticed him, and grabs him from behind and backdrops Triple H on the steel ramp. Rhyno picks Triple H up and walks back down to ring-side with him and RAMS HIM INTO THE STEEL STEPS! Did you hear that?

The referee certainly did, and turns around to see what the noise was. Before he can do anything Kane (Starlight) nails the referee with a right hand. The referee is down; the lights are on but no-ones home. Rhyno (Random Hero) throws Triple H (Ant) back into the ring. Kane goes for the pin, but then realises the referee is down. Kane gets up, then picks Triple H up and Irish whips him into the corner. Kane walks over to him, and sits him on the top rope. Kane steps up onto the second rope, he’s going to try for a super superplex. But Triple H is fighting him off, giving him left and right punches. Kane finally falls off the ropes.

The referee is just coming round and he gets up. Triple H (Ant) stands up on the top rope, and what? He’s fallen off he’s unconscious again, the match might have to be ended. Kane (Starlight) has noticed this and goes straight for the pin cover. But the referee won’t count. Kane is fuming about this. He gets up and the referee goes over to Triple H and lightly slaps on his face over and over to try and get him to come around. Kane pulls the referee off of Triple H and picks him up, turns him upside sown and LANDS THE TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER on the referee. Kane drags the referee over to Triple H and Kane covers Triple H and grabs the referee’s arm and makes him count:

3!!!!!

* DING ** DING **DING*

* The crowd cheers louder than ever! *

Kane has won this grudge match against Triple H!

The commissioner, Reaver (Ant), has come out again with a microphone, and has a very serious look on his face. “Kane, I warned you and Rhyno you don’t even get a warning. I’m going to punish you both for this, I’m going to.....” GORE! GORE! GORE! By Rhyno (Random Hero) on Reaver. Why is he doing this? Rhyno grabs the microphone and says “It couldn’t have been me or Kane, because I’ve been in Kane’s locker room with him since he arrived and Triple H was NOT there when we arrived. And neither of us left the locker room until Kane did when he came out for his match.” Rhyno drops the microphone and leaves. Who could it have been if it wasn’t Kane (Starlight) or Rhyno.

The Olympic medallist’s music hits, why is Kurt Angle (Granprix) coming out here? “Its true, its true, neither Kane nor Rhyno attacked Triple H, I DID!” What Angle! Why though? “Same as T did with Rhyno just now and both I did with a little friend called metal rod!” And the screen shows a picture of Rhyno out cold. * The crowd boo louder than ever! * “You see I hate you Kane, but I hate Rhyno even more, and Triple H even more! Kane your next! And you better watch out, because every time you turn a corner, look over your shoulder, I will be right in your face!” Kane (Starlight) is fuming, and has left the ring to go after Angle. But Angle is not running away, he drops the metal rod and goes down to meet Kane.

Angle (Grandprix) gets the first punch on Kane (Starlight), but Kane returns it with a massive uppercut, so that Angle’s ass finds the floor. Kane picks Angle up by the throat and A CHOKESLAM ON THE STEEL RAMP! Kane walks over to the steel steps, removes the top one and takes it over to where Angle is. What’s he going to do? Kane pick Angle up, upside down over his shoulder, steps onto the steel steps and A TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER ON THE STEEL STEPS! The Big Red Machine has taken out all his anger on Angle. Kane leaves the arena, to go check on Rhyno, with Triple H (Ant), the referee lying in the ring and Kurt Angle lying just outside of the ring.

------------------------------------------------------------

Winner – Kane (Starlight)

Thanks for reading,

Chris.
Sat 06/09/03 at 16:31
Regular
Welcome back to SRW Eclipse! Our next match is going to be a big one! Scotty Dogg (Figo) will be taking on that huge man that is Havoc (Hercules). Scotty Dogg has been getting lots of attention this past week, most of it negative since he’s turned heel, but when Scotty Dogg (Figo) came out here earlier, Havoc was waiting, here’s what happened:

‘Firstly, Havoc, Havoc, Havoc… what’s with this ‘silent monster attitude’. You think your big, you think your strong, but really, what have you accomplished here in SRW so far, hmm?’

That sly smile appears once again, he knows, as much as the crowd does that Havoc has achieved nothing compared to him…

‘Nothing? Thought so….’

(Havoc’s music hits!) And here’s the guy that might just disagree with that comment, the 6ft + monster – Havoc! The crowd give this a guy a good reception, he may not have decided where his loyalties lie but he’s obviously over with the crowd!

King: “Yikes, this guy is huge, he’s gonna crush Scotty JR!”

JR: “But Scotty’s no push over remember King, He’s held every belt except the CAW Heavyweight title and has participated in that huge 6 Man CAW HIAC!”

‘Just who the hell do you think you are! Interrupting my time…’

Havoc gives no response and begins walking down the rampway… the crowd start to liven up a little…

Scotty goes to speak put instead throws the Mic down as Havoc approaches even closer to the ring. I guess that silent monster image is staying! The crowd start cheering, they sense a brawl about to happen between these two…

Havoc steps into the ring and stands toe to toe with Scotty, who looks up and… starts laying right hands to the face of Havoc! Scotty keeps hammering away, but his punches seem to be having no effect on the big man! Scotty starts to look at little worried and then… Havoc blocks a right hand… Oh man this is gonna hurt Scotty…and Havoc swings his fist… but Scotty ducks it and rolls out of the ring! The crowd boo’s and jeers, as Scotty thinks himself lucky.

And what’s Scotty doing now? He’s… grabbed a chair! Havoc looks on and tells Scotty to bring it! He slides into the ring and circles the huge man that is Havoc as the crowd watch in suspense. Scotty runs and lifts the chair above his head… BUT HAVOC DUCKS AND… THWACK! The hand is clenched around Scotty’s neck, who looks as if he’s going for a ride…. But Scotty again manages to wriggle his way out of it with some elbows to the face of Havoc! He runs into the ropes… ducks a clothesline attempt and gets caught with a massive right hander from Havoc! Scotty’s up quickly though and receives another shot to the face, taking him down, and another, and another, until Scotty tires and Havoc attempts the Cho….NO! SCOTTY DUCKS THE ARM AND DELIVERS THE DOG BOTTOM, THE DOG BOTTOM TO HAVOC!!

Looks as if Scotty Dogg (Figo) got the better of Havoc (Hercules) there. Will he taste victory here tonight? Only time will tell as this match is about to start.

“WHO LET DA DOGS OUT?” Scotty Dogg (Figo) comes out and is met with boos and jeers from the crowd. He feels that the fans were holding him back from the CAW Heavyweight Title, so he’s ditched them and I don’t think he gives a crap about what they think. He walks down the ramp, gets in the ring and awaits his opponent.

(Havoc’s Music hits!) A great ovation from the crowd for the 6ft + silent monster, Havoc (Hercules). He’s got a tough match here tonight but his amazing power might be what wins it for him. He gets in the ring and this match is just about to start!

DING! DING!

Scotty Dogg (Figo) goes straight for Havoc (Hercules) with some strong right hands! They seem to be having no effect on Havoc. Now Havoc with a right hand of his own, and Scotty falls down! He’s back up but he’s met with another right hand and an amazing CLOTHESLINE from Havoc! That nearly took Scotty’s head off!

Scotty Dogg slowly getting up, he runs at Havoc but he’s met by a FALL AWAY SLAM! Great offence here by Havoc! Havoc goes for an early pinfall,

1!

Scotty kicked out just after one, it’s not going to be that easy to beat him. Havoc picks up Scotty and irish whips him into the turnbuckle. Havoc now at the opposite turnbuckle, runs towards Scotty, going for the clothesline, but Scotty ducked! Havoc turns around and Scotty looks those arms around his waist and hits a belly to belly! How the hell did he lift Havoc up?!

Havoc (Hercules) tries to get up but Scotty Dogg (Figo) isn’t letting him have a spare moment to catch his breath. Scotty with some rights hand now and he whips him into the ropes and DROPKICK! The Dogg picks up Havoc and nails a snap suplex. Havoc gets irish whipped into the corner turnbuckle. Scotty jumps up onto the second rope and pounds his fist into the head of Havoc. He goes for the hurracanrana but Havoc’s holding onto his legs, he lifts him up and…POWERBOMB! MAJOR IMPACT!! What power from Havoc! Scotty is down, holding the back of his neck.

Havoc (Hercules) climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and he’s waiting for Scotty Dogg (Figo) to get up. Scotty seems dazed but slowly turns around…FLYING CLOTHESLINE! Havoc was waiting for that one! He picks Scotty up and irish whips him and hits another clothesline! Havoc goes for the pin,

1!

2!

Oh, that was close! Scotty nearly lost it there. Scotty slowly gets up and Havoc goes for the BIG BOOT! NO! Scotty ducked and Havoc hit the ref! The ref is out of it! Havoc turns around and Scotty was waiting and nails a HURRACANRANA! Now he bounces off the ropes, does a forward roll and hits the ROOOOLLING THUNDER!

Scotty seems to be taking a little breather here but Havoc just sat up! Scotty can’t believe it! Havoc hits a huge right hand on Scotty and then a big boot! Havoc’s lifting up his right arm, I think we know what’s coming here! Scotty turns around…and that huge right hand of Havoc’s is now around Scotty’s neck. Scotty’s trying to get out of it but he can’t so he hits a low blow! Havoc goes down and Scotty rolls to the outside.

That was really cheap and the crowd think so too as they boo and jeer at Scotty. Wait a minute, Scotty’s got a chair, he rolls back into the ring, Havoc is back up. Scotty swings but Havoc ducks, turns around and hits a big boot onto the chair which in turn hit Scotty in the face! Ouch, that had to hurt. Havoc signals for the finish! Scotty, slowly…slowly…turns around…and Havoc hits THE PAIN! THE PAIN! Devastating move by Havoc! He goes for the pin, but the ref is still out! The crowd counts “1! 2! 3!” It’s useless as the ref is still out. Havoc gets up and tries to wake up the referee.

Wait a minute! Who’s that running towards the ring? It’s Hawk (Afrojoe) what the hell is he doing here? Havoc doesn’t see him, Hawk creeps up behind him and taps him on the shoulder, Havoc turns around and SCREWDRIVER! SCREWDRIVER! Hawk hits the screwdriver on Havoc. He rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp laughing! God damn it! He has no business in this match!

Scotty’s dragging himself towards that chair, still in the ring. He gets there and somehow manages to get up. Havoc somehow gets up himself, can anyone keep this guy down? Havoc turns around…BANG! What a shot to Havoc’s skull! Havoc’s gone down and Scotty’s laughing. He soon stops though, since Havoc just sat up again! How the hell does he do it?! WHAM! Another shot to Havoc, that chair just bouncing off his skull. The crowd are booing their heads off! Scotty really isn’t playing fair here. He throws the chair to the outside, and climbs up onto the top turnbuckle…CCRRRAAZZYYYSAULT! He lands perfectly on Havoc and goes for the pin, the referee, slowly makes the count…

1!

2!

3!

Scotty Dogg (Figo) picks up the win. The crowd can’t believe. He may not have played fair, he may have had some help from Hawk but in the end he did what was needed to win. Havoc (Hercules) looks furious but there’s really nothing he can do, he gave it his all tonight in this match but he was screwed. So Scotty Dogg moves on and has got his place in that huge Elimination Chamber match! I really can’t wait for that match, I also can’t wait for what Hawk (Afrojoe) has to say about his interference in this match. Stay tuned to SRW as we have many more great matches coming up.

Sorry if that didn’t seem like Havoc but I couldn’t find any of his matches or his profile so I just made him like Kane. Not many pinfalls there but Havoc’s big boot hurt the ref too much :P

Thanks for reading,

Lipe
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.