GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Forum Wrestling"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/08/01 at 20:40
Regular
Right all, EVERY match that we write for the forum wrestling thingy must be posted here.

At first, they will not be in chronological order, but as we get going they should be.

NO CHAT IN THIS TOPIC. OR ELSE.
Page:
Thu 30/10/03 at 11:22
Regular
"I like cheese"
A fortnight ago on Eclipse, DoA came to the ring complaining that most of their members weren’t in a match at BreakDown. This was after Stone Edge (Jae17) had beaten the hell out of Reaver (Ant) and broken the nose of his partner Jetster. The Elements wanted revenge, and DoA were in for a nasty surprise…

Creeds “My Sacrifice” hits and the SRW Commish, Reaver walks out onto the stage with a microphone at hand. The fans cheer as he begins to speak…
“I’m not feeling too good right now thanks to your buddy, Stone Edge but you guys want a match? You got it! I’ve just been informed from the hospital that Jetster will be able to fight at Break-Down… He won’t be 100%, but he’ll be there. Krusher. I give you the task of finishing him off…

…along with his partner, Mouldy Cheese! Y’see, he’s in no fit state to fight on his own. You got yourself a handicap match!

As for Electron and The Rat. Well… Hmm… Let me think… You’re both SUSPENDED FROM BREAK-DOWN! You wanna know why? I know that you 2 won’t hesitate to help your buddy Krusher finish off Jetster and I want this match to be fair! Have a good day!”

*Reaver smiles and heads to the back*

Electron and The Rat don’t look happy! Neither does Krusher although he did get himself a match… Stone Colds plan didn’t work tonight!

“My Sacrifice…” A huge pop goes up as Jetster emerges from behind the curtain, followed by the returning Mouldy Cheese! Jetster’s nose is heavily bandaged after it was broken by DoA leader Stone Edge (Jae17) a couple of weeks back, but this is his shot at revenge. Mouldy Cheese has been out of action for months but he’s back today to support his fellow Element!

(Asphyx’s “The Krusher” hits) The cheers quickly turn to boos and Krusher (Lipe) makes his way to the squared circle, looking suitably angry! He slides into the ring showing no fear and tells his opponents to bring it…and Jetster does, with a huge clothesline – WHAM!

The bell rings and Cheese stands on the apron whilst an irate Jetster goes to work on Krusher (Lipe), throwing constant rights and lefts until Krusher is forced back into the corner. Krusher tries to block the blows but Jetster delivers a kick downstairs and Krusher doubles over…DDT! Jetster certainly isn’t wasting time here as he hooks Krusher up, and plants him with a perfectly executed Overhead Suplex!

Krusher (Lipe) has the size disadvantage here but Jetster is using his speed and agility to stay on top of his opponent, as he heads to the second rope and nails a Missile Dropkick! Krusher staggers around the ring, and Jetster waits…SMACK – KARATE KICK RIGHT TO THE FACE!

Jetster looks up at the crowd and lifts his arms in the air – they go wild in response! He tags in Mouldy who instantly locks in an Armbar – we know what a great ring technician Mouldy Cheese is, and he’s proving it as he switches from an Armbar into a roll-up, 1…kick-out, and Krusher leaps to his feet and delivers a powerful shoulder block that send the Cheese to the mat.

Jetster tries to cheer on his partner as Krusher (Lipe) takes control of the match for the first time – lifting Cheese high above his head before dropping him face-first into the unforgiving canvas! He picks up Cheese by the hair and whips him into the ropes – SPINEBUSTER – WHAM! Cheese landed brutally on the mat and arches his back in pain, until Krusher mercilessly stomps on his stomach, knocking all the wind out of one third of the Elements!

Wait, where’s Krusher (Lipe) going…he’s outside the ring now, and he’s picked up a steel chair…he slides back into the ring where Mouldy is staggering to his feet…referee Teddy Long (Tony) has seen this and he’s trying to push Cheese out of harms way, Krusher swings the chair and Cheese ducks, BUT HE HITS THE REFEREE INSTEAD – CLANG!! BRUTAL SHOT, THAT’S GONNA KEEP HIM DOWN FOR A WHILE!

CLANG! AND JETSTER COMES IN WITH A STEEL CHAIR SHOT OF HIS OWN!

This match has broken down into chaos already as Jetster helps his partner Mouldy, who quickly locks his own version of the Tazzmission in on his opponent! And Krusher (Lipe) is tapping, he’s tapping! But the referee is lifeless! Cheese disgustedly throws Krusher to the outside and follows, whilst Jetster…well, Jetster is climbing to the top rope, facing the outside of the ring.

Mouldy Cheese lies Krusher’s neck across the security barrier, and…oh man, what are they planning…Jetster signals to the fans, leaps, AND DELIVERS A LEG DROP ON THE SECURITY BARRIER!! WOW!!

Jetster goes flying into the fans, obviously hurting himself, but what damage has been done to Krusher (Lipe)?! This is The Elements’ revenge, they’re destroying one member of Dead or Alive! Wait, whose that running down the entrance ramp…IT’S STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN (JAE17)!

He twists Mouldy Cheese around, gives him the double middle finger, and begins to lay into him with hard right-hands! There’s nothing the Cheese can do as Austin (Jae17) pummels him, before throwing him back into the ring. Cheese slowly gets to his feet, turns and…STUNNER! STONE COLD STUNNER TO MOULDY CHEESE! Austin (Jae17) screams nonsensically in the ring before beckoning for a microphone.

A mic is thrown into the ring, “Yeah Reaver (Ant), you may have banned Electron (Tazz) and The Rat (allardini) from BreakDown, but you never banned me! And that’s the bottom line, coz Stone Cold said so!”

Austin (Jae17) throws the mic out of the ring just as Krusher (Lipe) enters it. He looks a bit worse for wear and he keeps holding his neck – this isn’t surprising after that Leg Drop from Jetster. The referee is still down, as the two DoA members go to work on Mouldy Cheese. Krusher stands on the second rope, and Austin lifts Cheese above his head, and places him onto his shoulders…POWERBOMB FROM THE SECOND ROPE – WHAM!

Austin (Jae17) laughs as Krusher (Lipe) stalks Cheese…when Cheese finally makes it up to a vertical basis, Krusher begins to deliver his trademark Roundhouse Kicks to the legs, his martial arts background coming into play…the kicks keep coming, slowly working upwards until he reaches Cheese’s face, and Krusher suddenly twists and nails a perfect Swinging Roundhouse Kick with his right leg – WHAM! THAT WAS AWESOME!

Mouldy must be out of it now after that kick, this has just turned into a beat-down now. The crowd cheer though as Jetster rushes the ring, BUT HE GETS A STUNNER FOR HIS TROUBLES! It’s looking pretty hopeless for The Elements at the moment…

Wait, look whose coming now! The whole arena is going wild as Reaver (Ant) sprints to the ring, being accompanied by none other than the bloody and battered Hardcore Champion Jackal (RM18)! Earlier tonight after successfully defending his title against Batista (Figo), he was subject to a brutal attack from Krusher (Lipe), who feels that he is the King of Street Fights.

Reaver (Ant) heads straight for Austin (Jae17), and after months of arguing we finally see these two legends come to blows! Austin gets the better of the exchange and whips Reaver into the ropes – who ducks an attempted clothesline and delivers a trademark Running Dropkick that sends Austin (Jae17) flying out of the ring!

Krusher (Lipe) is still stomping away on Cheese and amazingly hasn’t noticed anything. Jackal (RM18) smiles and taps him on the back…Krusher freezes, he looks terrified! He slowly turns, full in the knowledge of who is behind him…CRACK! THE HARDCORE BELT TO THE FACE!

Austin (Jae17) has made a run for it through the crowd, so Reaver (Ant) joins his team mates back in the ring. The referee is finally showing some signs of life, so Jackal begins to give some orders – he wants more revenge! Jetster picks up the steel chair he used earlier and places it in the middle of the ring. Jackal (RM18) picks up Krusher (Lipe), and puts his head under his arm…DDT ONTO THE STEEL CHAIR!!!

“That’s nothing compared to what you’re gonna get!!” Jackal screams in Krusher’s ear, “that’s nothing compared to what’s gonna happen in our street fight in two weeks time…get ready, Krusher…get ready.”

The Jackal (RM18) leaves the ring with a grinning Reaver (Ant), as Mouldy Cheese falls into a cover…the ref is conscious enough to count – ONE! TWO!

THREE! The fans go wild as The Elements get the victory, and revenge on DoA! This feud between these two factions is sure to continue, but what about Jackal and Krusher – they’re gonna have a street fight in two weeks time!

Amazing stuff here at BreakDown, and we’ve still got the Elimination Chamber match to come!

The winners of this match: Jetster and Mouldy Cheese.
Sun 26/10/03 at 10:14
Regular
"bWo > You"
Chris Benoit(Grandprix)(Grandprix)'s Blue Hell Series for the SRW Heavyweight Championship:
Written By LL Cool TT

[First Match:

No-DQ Two Count Match:
Chris Benoit(Grandprix)(Grandprix) vs. Steve Corino(LL Cool TT)

Second Match:

Moonsault Match:
Chris Benoit(Grandprix)(Grandprix) vs. Chris Jericho(Figo)

Final Match:

Proof of the Pride Match:
Chris Benoit(Grandprix)(Grandprix) vs. Rob Van Dam(AJ)]

Ladies and gentlemen, I know I can’t speak for all of us, but I’m still trying to catch my breath after all the incredible action on SRW Breakdown… already we can safely say that this has been a huge success for SRW! We’ve had a stunning Euro-Continental Title match, HBK going over Stone Cold in the Legend vs. Legend match, the House of Mania match and so much more besides, but now we will see something different. Something new. Something monumental in SRW. Something that, regardless of the result, will see a new title contender. We have the first (and possibly last) ever Blue Hell Series for Chris Benoit(Grandprix)(Grandprix), a gauntlet-style match dreamt up by the brainwrong that is the bWo. For those of you who weren’t here to see the bWo announce and explain their new match-type, let’s take you back to that announcement, to get you all clued up, because this’ll be hard to follow otherwise:

LL Cool TT: Think back, Benoit(Grandprix), if you will, a couple of years back. Back when Austin and Triple H were feuding, before that Two Man Power Trip garbage walked in, there was a match – the Three Stages of Hell, they called it. Basically a two out of three falls match, but with a speciality match for each fall. Novel, yeah? But we have something much, much better for you. Let me explain. You pull up to the arena, you’re psyched up, but wait! How psyched up are you, Chris? You better have a lot of emotion pumping through those large veins of yours, because you’re not having just the one match, Chris, uh-uh! That’d be too easy, don’t you think? So instead of one, you get… three. Three matches. Not three falls, my friend, no way. Three out and out proper matches, against Chris Jericho(Figo), Steve Corino(LL Cool TT), and your champion and mine, Rob Van Dam(AJ).

Corino(LL Cool TT): We’re going to put you through your paces, Benoit(Grandprix). We’re going to test you to your limits! “But how?” you ask. Let me tell you – RVD(AJ), being the great guy that he is and all, has allowed me and Chris to pick our own stipulations for our matches you. I’ve picked something that’ll really test your athletic abilities – a no-DQ match with a new twist – it’s a 2-count match. That means that I only have to pin you to the mat for a count of 2 to win the match – clever, ain’t it?

Jericho(Figo): My match, Chris, is similarly superb in concoction. It’s so simple, yet so, so brilliant. There are gonna be no huge and unnecessary steel structures – no foreign objects, or any native objects for that matter. The ring stays as the ring. But you don’t win by pinning me to the mat. I figured that there has to be another way of one wrestler proving his strength to the other. Then I got it – it suddenly came to me: it’s been done before, but not like this. The first person to hit a certain move, wins. What move? I tried to pick something different; something rare. Something like: a moonsault. A simple moonsault. First one out of you and me to hit that move cleanly, wins the match.

RVD(AJ): I bet you’re loving this so far, Benoit(Grandprix). But wait – there’s more! You’ve still got my match to find out about! And continuing the theme of simplicity, I’ve got a good one for you. Earning a pinfall over another wrestler is usually something that takes skill, honour, precision, excellent timing – but there are some out there, you included Chris, that will do anything to cheat their way to a quick victory. A pinfall is something that can be easily gained if you can cheat your way to it. But then, I had a thought. What about two pinfalls? I don’t think you can steal two pinfalls, can you? Perhaps you can, I don’t know.

Corino(LL Cool TT): I bet you could, Rob.

RVD(AJ): Really?

Corino(LL Cool TT): Oh yeah.

RVD(AJ): OK, well then it’s good that I’ve thought of a match that should stop that. Y’see, Benoit(Grandprix), in a normal match, you just need one pinfall. But in MY match, you’re going to need… two. Benoit(Grandprix), I know what you’re thinking: “I can easily cheat my way to two falls.” But tell me, Chris, can you cheat your way to two STRAIGHT falls? That’s right: in order to win this match, one of us is going to have to pin the other two straight times. Let’s say you beat me-

bWo: What?!

RVD(AJ): Yeah, I know it’s not gonna happen, guys, but let’s just say it did – let’s say you steal one over me, Chris. Then, if I pin you, which is HIGHLY likely, then I can win by getting one more pinfall, whereas you have to get two in a row. You can only win by getting the two straight falls.

That’s right, folks, the bWo have made it so that Chris Benoit(Grandprix)(Grandprix) will not just have to win one match, not even two, but three straight matches in order to finally wrestler that SRW Championship away from the blue hands of Rob Van Dam(AJ). If anything, it’s certainly split opinion in wrestling fans and critics alike – can Benoit(Grandprix) do it? Can he make it through the first two matches, let alone defeat the man he hasn’t been able to beat in a title match? As you know, I’m a betting kind of guy, and I’ve been down to my local bookies – I’ve bet that Benoit(Grandprix) will be able to do it. Yes, I know it seems like an impossible challenge, and that’s what the bWo intended, but I’ve got a funny feeling that Benoit(Grandprix) will be able to pull off the upset – and don’t get me wrong, it will be an upset if he wins, but I think he can.

After all, let us not forget the fact that these two have been feuding for months now, and this is the feud-breaker, the match that will end the warring between these two wrestlers. But it’s never quite as simple as that for SRW – last week, Benoit(Grandprix) decided to take matters into his own hands…

Benoit(Grandprix): Rob, I’ll cut to the chase – I asked them to hold our match outside the arena. Yep… but not a parking lot brawl-style idea, there, no way! I don’t play with those toys. And we won’t be pulling off moonsaults from trees or buildings or anything like that, Chris, so don’t worry. But we will be outside of the main arena – and fighting in another. That’s right, Rob – we’re going to finally see who’s better than the best, because where we’re going, there’s gonna be nobody to interrupt our business. The arena’s not big, but it’s big enough… I don’t know, you may have wrestled there before, I know I have at some stage. The arena will be empty – there are going to be just seven people in the entire building: you, me, Chris Jericho(Figo), Steve Corino(LL Cool TT), Earl Hebner, and two bodyguards to prevent any of you bWo scum helping out your buddy. There’s nothing you can do to weasel out of this one, Rob, you’re going to have to go it alone. We’ll find out, at long last, who is better than who – because that’s what it’s all about, right Rob? Good.

*Benoit(Grandprix) starts to walk off-camera, but stops and comes back into focus*

Benoit(Grandprix): Oh, and just so you know where to go, I’ll give you some directions… let me see… it’s a place on the corner of Swanton and Ritner Street… used to be a bingo hall at one stage. Yeah, the Viking Hall, that’s it, nestled in downtown Philadelphia. If you need to ask anyone for directions, just say “ECW Arena”!

Benoit(Grandprix) decided that to ensure the bWo couldn’t interfere in his match, he would re-arrange it so that while the rest of the SRW roster, bWo and everyone, were in SRW Towers, Benoit(Grandprix), Corino(LL Cool TT), Jericho(Figo) and Van Dam(AJ) were going to go to Philadelphia, back to the ECW Arena.

Well, folks, looks like my air-time’s all but up, and it’s over to the ECW Arena!

*Camera focuses on the ring in the ECW Arena*

Excuse this old-timer, please, but I can’t help but feel a little tear in my eye when I remember when ECW used rule that hall… anyways, enough of that, let me fill you in: we’ve installed a huge screen, to show the wrestlers in the arena what’s happening at the Towers, and to add to the slightly ‘empty’ atmosphere there. We’ve also hooked up a few speakers around the place, to pump the cheers and jeers of the SRW fans into Philly. We’re hoping that the wrestlers get a good feeling of what our fans are doing back here in the Towers, so we’ll see how it all pans out… best of luck to all four of them, of course, but I have to admit that my impartiality’s gone out of the window for this one: I cannot describe how much I want Benoit(Grandprix) to win this. Three matches? All different stipulations? For the SRW Title? Can Benoit(Grandprix) do it? Or will RVD(AJ) keep the belt? Ladies and gentlemen, we’re about to find out! Here come the wrestlers!

*bWo theme music plays out*

Led out by the two bodyguards and the referee for this match, John Finnegan, Rob Van Dam(AJ), wearing the SRW gold around his waist, Chris Jericho(Figo), confident as ever, and Steve Corino(LL Cool TT), completely focused, head to the empty ring. There’s no announcer for this series, we’re just going to hear a bell from SRW Towers, and the match will begin! The two bodyguards have prepared a chair each for Jericho(Figo) and Van Dam(AJ), who are both obviously hoping that Corino(LL Cool TT) can eliminate the threat of Benoit(Grandprix) early – Van Dam(AJ) and Jericho(Figo) sit on the chairs, and the bodyguards stand menacingly beside either one of them. Corino(LL Cool TT) is in the ring, being checked for foreign objects by Finnegan, and begins warming up slightly in the ring, as we await the arrival of a certain Mr. Chris Benoit(Grandprix)(Grandprix)…

*Electric guitar screeches*

And here he is! Chris Benoit(Grandprix)(Grandprix), wasting no time, runs past the two other bWo members, slides into the ring, and hits a huge forearm to the face of Corino(LL Cool TT)!

*DING! DING! DING!*

The match has officially begun, but Benoit(Grandprix) couldn’t care less either way! Corino(LL Cool TT) is down after that huge forearm to his face, and Benoit(Grandprix) is taking advantage, pounding away on the bWo member’s face on the mat! Repeated fists – no, just shots – right between the eyes of Corino(LL Cool TT)! Corino(LL Cool TT) eventually throws Benoit(Grandprix) off, but Benoit(Grandprix) barely takes notice, and returns to Corino(LL Cool TT): waistlock cinched in on Corino(LL Cool TT)! Strong, strong bearhug-like waistlock by Benoit(Grandprix) on the bWo member, who is already gasping for breath! Benoit(Grandprix) won’t be releasing that lock anytime soon… but Corino(LL Cool TT) has quickly crawled his way to the ropes, forcing Benoit(Grandprix) to let go. Benoit(Grandprix) does so without any sign of a cheap shot, he just makes the clean break, and allows Corino(LL Cool TT) to get to his feet for the first time in this contest – don’t forget, viewers, this first match with Corino(LL Cool TT), the first of the Blue Hell Series, is a no-DQ Two Count match with Corino(LL Cool TT), meaning that you only have to pin your opponent’s shoulders to the mat for a count of two, instead of three, to win the match.

Corino(LL Cool TT) gets up, but Benoit(Grandprix) charges at him- Corino(LL Cool TT) dodges, and Benoit(Grandprix) flies out of the ring after attempting a shoulder charge at Steve Corino(LL Cool TT)! Benoit(Grandprix)’s already spilled out, which is not at all good for him, and gives Steve Corino(LL Cool TT) the sort of cheap opportunities that he thrives on! Corino(LL Cool TT) follows Benoit(Grandprix) to the outside, where he’s met with a harsh boot to the mid-section by the fallen Benoit(Grandprix)! Benoit(Grandprix), still on his back, grabs the left arm of Corino(LL Cool TT), and just throws Corino(LL Cool TT) into the steel guard rail! That’s no soft WWE-style guard barrier there, that’s raw steel, and it sure as Hell doesn’t feel good! Corino(LL Cool TT) is now on the cold, concrete floor with Benoit(Grandprix) back to his feet, as the Canadian puts the boots in! No mercy being shown by the ravenous Rabid Wolverine, whose only intention is to win that SRW Title from the low-down cheats that are the bWo! Corino(LL Cool TT) must be feeling some pain after taking the soles of Benoit(Grandprix)’s boots in his torso, but he has no time to recover as Benoit(Grandprix) throws Corino(LL Cool TT) back into the ring, and goes for the pin:

Kick out by Corino(LL Cool TT), surprisingly close to the two, but Benoit(Grandprix) is too hyped up to care, as he whips Corino(LL Cool TT) into the corner, and goes over to administer some punishment to Corino(LL Cool TT): he stands on the second rope, and goes for the punch; two punches; three punches… he’s still going, until he gets to the tenth punch! Benoit(Grandprix) isn’t screwing around tonight, he wants to get Corino(LL Cool TT) out of his way, in order to get to RVD(AJ) as soon as possible!

Benoit(Grandprix) takes Corino(LL Cool TT) by the neck, and puts him in a sleeper hold! Benoit(Grandprix) now takes Corino(LL Cool TT) down to the mat, and is engaging in some smart, basic and fundamental wrestling – as Benoit(Grandprix) wraps his arm around Corino(LL Cool TT)’s throat, he gets a rest, while Corino(LL Cool TT) is having to fight for every single breath! Benoit(Grandprix)’s come to town with an effective-looking plan, which seems to be bothering the other two members of the bWo, as they both cheer loudly, trying to get Corino(LL Cool TT) back into the match. It seems to be working, as Corino(LL Cool TT) is getting to his feet, Benoit(Grandprix) following, and Corino(LL Cool TT) shoots Benoit(Grandprix) back into the ropes; Benoit(Grandprix) bounces off, meets the boot of Steve Corino(LL Cool TT), and Corino(LL Cool TT) hooks Benoit(Grandprix) in a suplex – FISHERMAN’S SUPLEX! Holds on for the pin:

Kick out by Benoit(Grandprix) before the two! Corino(LL Cool TT) looks a little frustrated, but he shouldn’t have expected Benoit(Grandprix) to be beaten after taking so little offence from Corino(LL Cool TT). Benoit(Grandprix) is back up, but has to back into the corner after Corino(LL Cool TT) starts to hit some sharp right hands into his forehead – Benoit(Grandprix) tries to block the punches, but Corino(LL Cool TT) will not be stopped- sorry, I tell a lie, Benoit(Grandprix) reversed Corino(LL Cool TT), backs the bWo member into the corner, and is kicking violently right at the stomach of the King of Old School! Referee John Finnegan tries desperately to pull Benoit(Grandprix) away from Corino(LL Cool TT), but Benoit(Grandprix) has none of it, forcing the ref away, and continuing to beat down on Corino(LL Cool TT)! Benoit(Grandprix) finally finishes stamping down on Corino(LL Cool TT), but pulls him up to his feet, draws back – SMACK! Knife-edge chop on Corino(LL Cool TT)’s chest! SMACK! Another! SMACK! And one more! The danger here for Corino(LL Cool TT) is that after enough chops, the skin can split, bleed a little, and get infected, which he doesn’t need.

Benoit(Grandprix) takes Corino(LL Cool TT) to the ropes, whips him; Corino(LL Cool TT) bounces off, but catches Benoit(Grandprix) with a sloppy clothesline! Benoit(Grandprix) goes down, and Corino(LL Cool TT) steps back a few steps, and seems to be preparing for something… Benoit(Grandprix) gets up – SUPERKICK- dodged by Benoit(Grandprix), who catches the right leg of Corino(LL Cool TT), and hits a vicious dragon screw leg-whip! But Benoit(Grandprix) gets up and keeps hold of the right leg, dragging Corino(LL Cool TT) back up – a second dragon screw! And again, Benoit(Grandprix) holds onto the leg! Corino(LL Cool TT) is dragged back up for a second time, but hits Benoit(Grandprix) with a stiff enziguri! Benoit(Grandprix) falls to the mat, holding the right side of his head, and Corino(LL Cool TT) can’t take real advantage of this, due to the pain in his leg sustained after two leg-whips! The King of Old School, and the only former ECW World Heavyweight Champion in this match, where all competitors have competed in ECW, Steve Corino(LL Cool TT) crawls over to Chris Benoit(Grandprix)(Grandprix), and lays an arm over in a weak cover:

Kick out by Benoit(Grandprix), but I would never have thought that Corino(LL Cool TT) could have got the win just from that lacklustre cover. Rob Van Dam(AJ) and Chris Jericho(Figo) are clapping and cheering loudly in favour of Corino(LL Cool TT), but it’s Benoit(Grandprix) who gets to his feet first, but immediately drops back down with an elbow drop on the back of Steve Corino(LL Cool TT)’s neck! Benoit(Grandprix) gets up, but drops the elbow again! Benoit(Grandprix) picks Corino(LL Cool TT) up to his feet, gets him immediately in a suplex hold, lifts Corino(LL Cool TT) up… and drops him in a CORKSCREW BRAINBUSTER! Good night Steve Corino(LL Cool TT), that should be all – but Benoit(Grandprix) doesn’t go for the cover, he picks Corino(LL Cool TT) back up, and goes behind… he lifts Corino(LL Cool TT) up, seemingly for the belly-to-back suplex, BUT DROPS CORINO(LL COOL TT)’S HEAD ON BENOIT(GRANDPRIX)’S KNEE! Good Lord, can you feel the pain? That must have seriously jarred Corino(LL Cool TT)’s neck, but again Benoit(Grandprix) neglects the opportunity to go for the cover, favouring to pick up Corino(LL Cool TT). Benoit(Grandprix) knees Corino(LL Cool TT) low in the gut, hooks him in a suplex position again – brainbuster? Snap suplex? Benoit(Grandprix) goes to lift him up, but Corino(LL Cool TT) blocks it; Benoit(Grandprix) tries again, but again Corino(LL Cool TT) blocks it – Corino(LL Cool TT) now weighs in with his own knees to Benoit(Grandprix)’s midsection, takes Benoit(Grandprix) by the head and arm, and throws him in a T-Bone suplex!

Now both Corino(LL Cool TT) and Benoit(Grandprix) are down, after that brief fight-back by Corino(LL Cool TT), although both men are stirring… the referee isn’t bothering with a 10-count, as we’re only getting a winner by a 2-count. Benoit(Grandprix) and Corino(LL Cool TT) both get to their feet pretty much simultaneously, and go for each other with that most basic of all the attacks – the fists! Both men are trying hard to leather each other with their hands, and this seems to have degenerated into a fight! Finnegan stays clear, not wanting to be caught by a stray hand, but Corino(LL Cool TT) stops the proceedings with a cheap thumb to Benoit(Grandprix)’s eye! That’s perfectly legal in this match, but Benoit(Grandprix) doesn’t like it, as he responds with a horrifically blatant low blow! Corino(LL Cool TT) was caught completely unawares, and now Benoit(Grandprix) is no doubt ready to take advantage of the situation – he spins Corino(LL Cool TT) around, lifts him high once again, and drops Corino(LL Cool TT) on the back of his neck with a high-angled belly-to-back! Benoit(Grandprix) is really targeting as much of his offence as possible on Corino(LL Cool TT)’s neck and head, even though I thought he wouldn’t want to make this match go on for very long – the longer this match goes on, the more it favours the bWo.

Benoit(Grandprix) picks up Corino(LL Cool TT) again, and looks to whip him to the ropes, but Corino(LL Cool TT) reverses, sending Benoit(Grandprix) into the ropes, and as Benoit(Grandprix) bounces off, Corino(LL Cool TT) goes for the clothesline – but Benoit(Grandprix) goes underneath, hooks the arm, AND DROPS CORINO(LL COOL TT) WITH THE HANGMAN’S NECKBREAKER! But Benoit(Grandprix) isn’t done yet, as he continues to grasp hold of the arm, drags Corino(LL Cool TT) back up, AND DROPS CORINO(LL COOL TT) AGAIN WITH A SINGLE-ARM DDT! Steve Corino(LL Cool TT)’s neck could well be broken after that, but still Benoit(Grandprix) refuses to release that arm, instead ensuring Corino(LL Cool TT) is flat on his front, and CLAMPS ON THE CROSSFACE! CROSSFACE TO CORINO(LL COOL TT)! But there are no submissions! Benoit(Grandprix) can’t win just by using the Crossface for this match, it can only be a pinfall! As Corino(LL Cool TT) writhes in pain, the other two members of the bWo leap out of their chairs in opposition, but the two bodyguards catch them, and push them right back into their seats! Benoit(Grandprix) is pulling back very harshly, leaning slightly forward before pulling right back repeatedly, and Steve Corino(LL Cool TT) starts to tap! Even though he hasn’t won this fall yet, Chris Benoit(Grandprix)(Grandprix) can take heart from the fact that he has forced a submission from a wrestler who rarely succumbs to any hold!

Finally, Benoit(Grandprix) releases Corino(LL Cool TT) from the submission hold, but gives Corino(LL Cool TT) absolutely no respite, as he picks him up, almost lifeless, and lifts him up to the top rope – Benoit(Grandprix) goes to the apron, and climbs the turnbuckle… he’s put Corino(LL Cool TT) in position for a- piledriver?! No, just don’t do it, Chris! He lifts him up… no, POWERBOMB! POWERBOMB! POWERBOMB FROM THE TOP ROPE! Cleverly, Benoit(Grandprix) didn’t land in the sitout position, which would have damaged the tailbone, he landed on his feet and knees, and so quickly goes for the cover:

2! Chris Benoit(Grandprix)(Grandprix) gets the first victory in the Blue Hell Series, allowing him to progress on to face Chris Jericho(Figo), in the unique ‘Moonsault Match’. I’ve checked this one out already, Jericho(Figo) has fixed it so that the only type of moonsault that counts is a top-rope moonsault. The Lionsault won’t get the victory, nor will a second-rope moonsault, or a standing moonsault, RVD(AJ)-style.

As Benoit(Grandprix) gets up and goes to the corner to rest briefly, Jericho(Figo) has some final words with RVD(AJ), no doubt planning some form of scheme to cost Benoit(Grandprix) the victory he needs to face RVD(AJ). Jericho(Figo) gets up, congratulates Corino(LL Cool TT) on his attempts, and slides into the ring.

*DING! DING! DING!*

The match has officially begun, but Jericho(Figo) is staying away from Benoit(Grandprix), allowing the Edmonton native to catch his breath – sportsmanship from Jericho(Figo)? Why do I get the feeling this is all to do with some plan of his? Oh well, the important thing is that now, with Chris Benoit(Grandprix)(Grandprix) out of the corner, this match can begin in earnest – Benoit(Grandprix) and Jericho(Figo) tie-up in the middle of the ring; Jericho(Figo) goes under and puts Benoit(Grandprix) in a hammerlock; Benoit(Grandprix) goes under, putting Jericho(Figo) in a hammerlock of his own; Jericho(Figo) looks to grasp Benoit(Grandprix)’s leg… Benoit(Grandprix) doesn’t give it to him, instead keeping Jericho(Figo)’s right arm in that hammerlock; Jericho(Figo) tires of this and reverses into his own hammerlock for Benoit(Grandprix), and then turns that into a headlock, nice and tight… Benoit(Grandprix) moves his weight back, forcing him and Jericho(Figo) into the ropes – he shoots Jericho(Figo) off, but Jericho(Figo) hangs onto Benoit(Grandprix)’s head, refusing to let go. Jericho(Figo) now rolls out of the headlock into a waistlock, before tripping Benoit(Grandprix) onto his front, spinning on Benoit(Grandprix)’s back and locking in a front facelock… Benoit(Grandprix) rolls out of it into one of his own; Jericho(Figo) does the same; Benoit(Grandprix) repeats it once more; Jericho(Figo) tries it but Benoit(Grandprix) predicts this, rolling around t the same time and placing Jericho(Figo) in another facelock. Jericho(Figo) forces the pair of them onto their feet, with Benoit(Grandprix) still grasping Jericho(Figo)’s head in the facelock; Jericho(Figo) gets hold of Benoit(Grandprix)’s arm, the one with which he’s administering the facelock, and turns it into a hammerlock on Benoit(Grandprix); Benoit(Grandprix) grabs at Jericho(Figo)’s head, leaps up, and hits a snapmare on Jericho(Figo); Jericho(Figo) gets up, hits Benoit(Grandprix) with a shoulder charge, bounces off the ropes, as Benoit(Grandprix) gets down on his front; Benoit(Grandprix)’s up, and meets Jericho(Figo) with a hip-toss; Jericho(Figo) responds in kind; Benoit(Grandprix) gets up and throws Jericho(Figo) down with an arm-drag; Jericho(Figo) uses a Japanese armdrag; Benoit(Grandprix) gets up again and tries a clothesline, but Jericho(Figo) ducks; Jericho(Figo) tries a spinning heel kick, but the leg gets caught by Benoit(Grandprix), who trips Jericho(Figo) over, but Jericho(Figo) pushes Benoit(Grandprix) away – Jericho(Figo) kips up, ducks another Benoit(Grandprix) clothesline attempt, puts Benoit(Grandprix) in the headlock once again, but Benoit(Grandprix) pushes Jericho(Figo) into the ropes; Jericho(Figo) bounces off, but Benoit(Grandprix) meets him with a waistlock; goes behind on Jericho(Figo), and hits a German Suplex! But he hangs on, lifts Jericho(Figo) back up, and hits another! STILL he hangs on, though, gearing up for another- no, Jericho(Figo) switches and goes behind Benoit(Grandprix), AND HITS A HUGE RELEASE GERMAN SUPLEX! Benoit(Grandprix) landed on his head and rolled back, but he’s already standing up! It’s as though he didn’t feel it!

Jericho(Figo) is shocked, but has no time to comprehend the amazing show of impact-absorption from Benoit(Grandprix), as the Canadian Crippler charges, and hits Jericho(Figo) with an almighty clothesline! Jericho(Figo) is down, but Benoit(Grandprix) drags him up, and whips him into the corner – Benoit(Grandprix) charges up, and rams his shoulder right into Jericho(Figo)’s stomach! And now, with Jericho(Figo) in such a vulnerable position, Benoit(Grandprix) hoists Jericho(Figo) up to the top rope, steps onto the second, and hooks Jericho(Figo) for a superplex… but Jericho(Figo) doesn’t like the looks of this, so he punches Benoit(Grandprix) a few times in the face, shoves Benoit(Grandprix) off the turnbuckle, and seems to be preparing for the moonsault, to wrap up this match! He’s turned around on the turnbuckle… but Benoit(Grandprix)’s already got back up – evidently the push wasn’t strong enough, as now Benoit(Grandprix) has taken hold of Jericho(Figo) in a powerbomb position; he runs with Jericho(Figo) on his shoulders, BUT JERICHO(FIGO) REVERSES INTO A GREAT HURRICANRANA! Benoit(Grandprix)’s momentum from running meant that he was carried back onto his feet, but into the corner, allowing Jericho(Figo) the room to take advantage! Jericho(Figo) lays into Chris Benoit(Grandprix)(Grandprix) with some boots, and now some rights, and now just cuts that out and chokes Benoit(Grandprix) with his bare hands! Finnegan tries to interject, and eventually breaks Jericho(Figo)’s grip on the Wolverine’s throat – Jericho(Figo) stands off, briefly… but dropkicks the fallen Benoit(Grandprix) right in the face! Nowhere to go for Benoit(Grandprix)!

Jericho(Figo) grabs Benoit(Grandprix), and whips him into the opposite corner – he then runs towards Benoit(Grandprix), but gets hit by a Benoit(Grandprix) left boot, stunning him temporarily, and Benoit(Grandprix) doesn’t let the opening go amiss, as he slams his forearm into the back of Jericho(Figo)’s head! Jericho(Figo) can only go down, and Benoit(Grandprix) starts to stamp viciously on his head and back – so much so, that Jericho(Figo) has to roll out of the ring for salvation! Benoit(Grandprix) allows Jericho(Figo) to drop to the concrete, waits for him to start getting to his feet, but runs back towards the ropes, bounces off, AND GOES FOR THE SUICIDE DIVE! BUT MISSES! Jericho(Figo) saw him coming and just about got out of the way, leaving Benoit(Grandprix) to land in the steel of the guard rail! Benoit(Grandprix) must be in monumental pain! Jericho(Figo) grabs Benoit(Grandprix)’s legs, pulls them apart – LOW BLOW WITH THE BOOT! But wait- he does it again! And again! And again! Four straight low blows are met with polite clapping from the bWo members, Corino(LL Cool TT) and Van Dam(AJ), and grimacing from the Crippler! Jericho(Figo) picks up Benoit(Grandprix), and whips him into the guard rail! Jericho(Figo) doesn’t let up, though, as he runs at Benoit(Grandprix)- but Benoit(Grandprix) throws the Highlight of the Night over the guard rail, into the empty chairs! Benoit(Grandprix) climbs slowly over the guard rail, obviously not wanting to cause more harm to the Benoit(Grandprix) Family Jewels, and picks up a chair – and just throws it on Jericho(Figo)’s face! Benoit(Grandprix) picks Jericho(Figo) up, hooks him in a standing suplex position, lifts him up – and brings his back down on a chair! As Finnegan and the bWo members protest, Jericho(Figo) screams in agony – Benoit(Grandprix) doesn’t care, though, and throws Jericho(Figo) back over the guard rail. Benoit(Grandprix) follows his fellow Canadian, and soon picks him back up – he gets him in a position for a powerbomb or a piledriver… YES, A POWERBOMB ON THE CONCRETE! But even then, Benoit(Grandprix) allows Jericho(Figo) no time at all to recover from that nasty move, and throws him back in the ring!

Chris Benoit(Grandprix)(Grandprix) follows his namesake, Chris Jericho(Figo), into the ring, well aware that he should have done enough to win this match against Jericho(Figo), all he has to do now is hit the moonsault to finally face his nemesis, Rob Van Dam(AJ). Benoit(Grandprix) drags Jericho(Figo) over to a corner, and quickly hits a tremendous snap suplex! Benoit(Grandprix) then steps up the ropes, gets to the top rope… he jumps- AND MISSES! Jericho(Figo) rolled slowly out of the way, but managed to avoid the flipping Benoit(Grandprix)! Jericho(Figo) doesn’t manage to get up, though, leaving both men feeling the effects of Benoit(Grandprix)’s offence… the bWo members try to spur Jericho(Figo) on, but to no avail, he’s not moving!

Benoit(Grandprix) finally starts to try to get to his feet, and Jericho(Figo) likewise, so they get up at the same time, but it’s Benoit(Grandprix) who manages to take hold of the situation by getting the kick to Jericho(Figo)’s gut, goes for another, but Jericho(Figo) catches the leg, and clotheslines Benoit(Grandprix) down to the mat! And now, Jericho(Figo) looks for the Walls of Jericho(Figo)! He’s trying to turn Benoit(Grandprix) over, but Benoit(Grandprix) resists – Jericho(Figo) tries to turn Benoit(Grandprix) the other way, but gain Benoit(Grandprix) resists… but it’s not enough, because Jericho(Figo) has finally locked in the Walls! Benoit(Grandprix) is clearly in a Hell of a lot of pain, but he can’t lose this match by tapping out! Even so, he refuses to tap! Jericho(Figo) has well and truly locked it in, allowing Benoit(Grandprix) no escape- WOAH! Benoit(Grandprix), in an unholy show of leg strength, actually flipped Jericho(Figo) over without the use of his upper-body! Fantastic! But the momentum is still with Jericho(Figo), though, as he gets Benoit(Grandprix) back up, puts his Canadian opponent in the double underhook, lifts him up, AND SLAMS HIM WITH THE TIGER BACKBREAKER! Lovely move from the cowardly bWo member that is Chris Jericho(Figo), who doesn’t relent in his attacks, by putting Benoit(Grandprix) back on his feet, but also booting him again in the torso, and getting him in the piledriver position… Jericho(Figo) lifts him up, and hits a powerbomb! But Jericho(Figo) doesn’t let go! He hoists Benoit(Grandprix) back into the air – THE DOUBLE POWERBOMB BY JERICHO(FIGO)! We haven’t seen that move for a long time! Jericho(Figo) is now firmly in control of this moonsault match, and he knows it! The bWo powers at ringside applaud their representative, as Jericho(Figo) bounces off the ropes and drops a quick elbow on Benoit(Grandprix)! Jericho(Figo) gets back up, goes back over to the ropes, and drops a second elbow! Jericho(Figo) goes back to the ropes again, but leaps over Benoit(Grandprix), onto the rope – LIONSAULT- ONTO BENOIT(GRANDPRIX)’S KNEES! Benoit(Grandprix) got the knees up, and Jericho(Figo) landed right on them!

Benoit(Grandprix) gets back up to a vertical base, firmly in the knowledge that he is now in control of this match, and goes over to pick up Jericho(Figo) – Jericho(Figo) is slow to get back up, but does, and Benoit(Grandprix) whips him into the ropes; Jericho(Figo) returns, but Benoit(Grandprix) shoots him high into the sky… and HITS JERICHO(FIGO) WITH A GUTBUSTER! Painful move for Jericho(Figo) to endure, there, but Benoit(Grandprix) brings the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah back up to his feet almost immediately, and puts him in position for a piledriver… yes, he drops Jericho(Figo) with a stiff-looking piledriver, compressing the vertebrae! Benoit(Grandprix) pulls the fallen Jericho(Figo) over to near a turnbuckle, and starts to climb the ropes! He could be looking for the moonsault… he goes for it, BUT MISSES AGAIN! Jericho(Figo) again rolled his way out of losing this match, and somehow, probably using the pain in his neck to push him on, he gets to his feet, re-positions Benoit(Grandprix), and climbs the turnbuckle for himself! I’m afraid, after that missed moonsault, we could be seeing the end of Benoit(Grandprix)’s title challenge in front of our very eyes! That is a terrible shame, as Jericho(Figo) leaps – BUT HE MISSES! JERICHO(FIGO) MISSED, AND LANDED ON HIS HEAD! JESUS CHRIST! Benoit(Grandprix) didn’t move, he was out, but Jericho(Figo) totally over-judged the distance between himself and Benoit(Grandprix), jumped too far backwards, realised his mistake in mid-air, looked to see where Benoit(Grandprix) was, and the first part of his body to hit the mat was his forehead, completely jerking the neck! Jericho(Figo)’s neck would well be gone after that botched spot! The challenger for the title has been gifted another chance! Benoit(Grandprix) notices what Jericho(Figo) has done, though, moves gingerly over to the bWo member, AND PUTS HIM IN THE CROSSFACE! He’s pulling hard on Jericho(Figo)’s severely weakened neck, there’s nothing Jericho(Figo) can do, he looks as though he’s out cold! I think Benoit(Grandprix) has noticed Jericho(Figo)’s unconsciousness, so he releases Jericho(Figo) from the painful hold, readjusts the Winnipeg resident, and returns to the top of the turnbuckle… we’re all anxious in SRW Towers, can Benoit(Grandprix) hit it – he leaps, AND CONNECTS WITH THE MOONSAULT! It’s over, Benoit(Grandprix) has won this match! The game is up for RVD(AJ), he must now put the SRW Heavyweight Championship of the world on the line, against Chris Benoit(Grandprix)(Grandprix), in the Proof of the Pride match!

Chris Benoit(Grandprix)(Grandprix) has exceeded all expectations, folks, he’s made it not only past Steve Corino(LL Cool TT), but he’s also beaten Chris Jericho(Figo) to progress to the final match of the Blue Hell Series, a Proof of the Pride match against the SRW Champion, Rob Van Dam(AJ), whereby a wrestler must secure two straight pinfalls against his opponent to win the match! In the case of a disqualification, the wrestler breaking the rules will have their pinfall stripped of them, so that it is a clean slate if they have a pinfall to their name, or they will be put back to ‘-1 falls’, so that they will have to earn a fall just to be put back on level terms, after which if they lose a fall, they will only need the obligatory two falls… if you don’t quite understand the ins and outs, ladies and gentlemen, don’t worry, you’ll pick it up as we go along.

Down to business, back at the ECW Arena, as RVD(AJ) enters the ring against the tiring yet adrenalin-pumping Chris Benoit(Grandprix)(Grandprix), in this final match of the Blue Hell Series!

*DING! DING! DING!*

The match is official, it has started, and neither man wants to waste any time, as they both approach each other- but Benoit(Grandprix) leaps down and past RVD(AJ), rolling him up into a school boy! Cover:

Kick out by RVD(AJ)! Benoit(Grandprix) gets back up, as does RVD(AJ), who looks angered after that roll-up, as both men lock up in a collar and elbow tie-up – like two huge forces, they’re pushing against each other, neither able to make the other move back, but RVD(AJ) is able to force Benoit(Grandprix) to lose his footing as Benoit(Grandprix) is tiring already, and both men are testing their strength against the other. This ends with RVD(AJ) forcing Benoit(Grandprix) into the corner – Finnegan tries to separate the two… a clean break by Van Dam(AJ)? Yes, Van Dam(AJ) breaks cleanly from Benoit(Grandprix), which is heartening in some measure, I suppose. Both men circle each other again… really, Benoit(Grandprix) does not want to get into an amateur wrestling contest against Van Dam(AJ), because he is fatiguing quickly, and needs two quick pinfalls. I think RVD(AJ) is going to try and prolong this match for as long as possible, to take as much energy out of Benoit(Grandprix) as possible, before getting the win. Which tactic will work? I couldn’t say, but what I can say is that RVD(AJ) has put Benoit(Grandprix) in a hammerlock – reversal by Benoit(Grandprix), but Benoit(Grandprix) releases the hammerlock quickly, takes RVD(AJ)’s arm over his head, lifts RVD(AJ) – BIG-TIME BELLY-TO-BACK SUPLEX! Van Dam(AJ) was brought down on the back of his head and neck, good idea from Benoit(Grandprix). Benoit(Grandprix) can afford to waste no time, and he knows this, as he immediately covers Van Dam(AJ) in a lateral press:

2- Kick out by Van Dam(AJ) just at the two – Benoit(Grandprix) was never going to get the pin after just one suplex, especially without hooking the leg. Nevertheless, a promising start for Benoit(Grandprix), but he walks into a surprise spinning heel kick by Van Dam(AJ)! Benoit(Grandprix) is down, but is he out? Cover, no hook of the leg:

Kick out by Benoit(Grandprix)! RVD(AJ) gets to his feet very promptly, comes off the ropes, rolls – ROLLING THUNDER- MISSED! Benoit(Grandprix) rolled out of the way, and Van Dam(AJ)’s back bounced off the canvas! Benoit(Grandprix) gets up, clearly approaching the point of exhaustion, and kicks viciously at Van Dam(AJ) as the SRW Champion gets to his feet – kick to the gut by Benoit(Grandprix), and a snap suplex! Benoit(Grandprix) pushes Van Dam(AJ) into a sitting position, though, gets up and hits a clean dropkick to the back of Van Dam(AJ)’s head! But he gets Van Dam(AJ) back in that sitting position, flips over Van am, and pulls the neck as he goes through! Fantastic reverse neckbreaker by Benoit(Grandprix), but will that be all? He hooks the leg:

Kick out by RVD(AJ)! A great flurry of offence by Benoit(Grandprix), but how much did that take out of him? It certainly hurt Van Dam(AJ), who is nursing his neck as he gets back to his feet, but this doesn’t stop RVD(AJ) from taking some pretty much unblocked shots to Benoit(Grandprix) – right feet, left feet, forearms, all making their contribution to pushing Benoit(Grandprix) back into a corner – RVD(AJ) whips Benoit(Grandprix) into the opposite corner, follows up; forward rolls to Benoit(Grandprix), jumps on him, looking for the monkey flip – he gets it! Benoit(Grandprix) landed right on his tailbone, and that had to have caused a Hell-load of pain! Van Dam(AJ) stays on his game-plan, though, as he takes Benoit(Grandprix) up by the head, hooks him up for the suplex, lifts him up…. DELAYED vertical suplex… good God, how long has Benoit(Grandprix) been up there? He’ll technically own that air-space if he’s up there much longer… VERTICAL SUPLEX ON BENOIT(GRANDPRIX)! Van Dam(AJ) effectively dropped Chris Benoit(Grandprix)(Grandprix) on his back with that move, but doesn’t go for the cover, he brings Benoit(Grandprix) back up, and lifts him into the air with a scandalous show of strength by Van Dam(AJ) – he’s bench-pressing Benoit(Grandprix)! Van Dam(AJ) drops Benoit(Grandprix) behind him, AND GOES FOR THE MOONSAULT- but Benoit(Grandprix) had turned on his landing, and tries to put RVD(AJ) in the Crippler Crossface as he landed from the backflip! RVD(AJ) is trying desperately to get out of this, and manages to roll to his side, over Benoit(Grandprix), and escape; gets back to his feet – SOMERSAULT SENTON! Out of nowhere, Van Dam(AJ) used his amazing agility to swing the control of this match right back in his favour! He goes for the cover:

Kick out by Benoit(Grandprix) after 2, though, which Van Dam(AJ) is not happy about! Finnegan gets berated by Van Dam(AJ), while Benoit(Grandprix) takes the opportunity to get up, catch his breath, AND ROLL RVD(AJ) UP IN THE SCHOOL BOY! Cover:

KICK OUT BY VAN DAM(AJ) AT 2 AND FORTY-FIVE FORTY-SIXTHS! Van Dam(AJ) just managed to escape being pinned, there, Benoit(Grandprix) was SO close! RVD(AJ) is quickly back up to his feet, though, and beating on Benoit(Grandprix)! He’s smashing Benoit(Grandprix) with all sorts of rights and lefts and kicks and punches, it’s an all-out assault on Chris Benoit(Grandprix)(Grandprix) by the champ! Van Dam(AJ) now brings Benoit(Grandprix) back up, almost throws him over to the corner with the Irish Whip, and follows with an almighty thrust kick to Benoit(Grandprix)’s chin! With Benoit(Grandprix) now stunned in the corner, Van Dam(AJ) lifts his Canadian opponent onto his shoulders – a Samoan Drop, anyone? But no, Van Dam(AJ) starts to run with Benoit(Grandprix) on his shoulders – FLIPPING SAMOAN DROP! But the assault isn’t over, as Van Dam(AJ)’s momentum carries him onto the second rope, and RVD(AJ) HITS THE MOONSAULT ON BENOIT(GRANDPRIX)! Cover:

KICK OUT BY THE CRIPPLER! Benoit(Grandprix) only just managed to fight out of that impressive staple offence from Van Dam(AJ), but I could be right in thinking that the end is near for Benoit(Grandprix), because is really is fighting now, there must be lactic acid in every square inch of his muscles, his lungs have been put under so much pressure, there can’t be much left at all for Benoit(Grandprix), surely! And as he slowly gets to his feet, Van Dam(AJ) smiles, knowing that his task could well be at an end by this point – with the bWo cheering Van Dam(AJ) and jeering Benoit(Grandprix), the Wolverine gets to his feet, with help from the ropes of course, starts to stumble towards Van Dam(AJ)… but- oh no, please don’t say it has to end like this! Benoit(Grandprix) seems to be trying to focus his vision, but is losing his balance – he’s fallen! He’s fallen! Van Dam(AJ) immediately takes advantage, he goes for the lateral press on Benoit(Grandprix) – no, don’t let this be over, Chris! Cover:

WAIT- BENOIT(GRANDPRIX) ROLLS VAN DAM(AJ) UP!

3! Benoit(Grandprix) gets the pin! Benoit(Grandprix) has got the pin out of RVD(AJ)! Benoit(Grandprix) takes the advantage in this match, as he kips up! He wasn’t passing out at all! He baited Van Dam(AJ) into that, and now is only (well, I say ‘only’) one pin away from capturing the gold! RVD(AJ) is incensed, and the bWo are voicing their opinions loudly! There are all sorts of words that I can’t repeat on TV being thrown at Benoit(Grandprix), but Benoit(Grandprix) doesn’t seem to notice them, as he waits for Van Dam(AJ) to get back into this match.

They both try to lock up again, but Benoit(Grandprix) goes behind Van Dam(AJ), no doubt looking for the rolling Germans, but Van Dam(AJ) switches, AND HITS A VERY CLEAN GERMAN SUPLEX! He bridges as well!

KICK OUT IN THE NICK OF TIME BY BENOIT(GRANDPRIX)! There was almost no time left for Benoit(Grandprix) to kick out, there, but he just managed it, and Van Dam(AJ) is once again bellowing at Finnegan! I’m sorry, Rob, but that count was totally fair! RVD(AJ) is letting his emotions to get the better of him, which is exactly what he doesn’t need in this feud-breaker title match with Benoit(Grandprix)! Benoit(Grandprix) is back to his feet and recovering as much as he can, while Van Dam(AJ) continues to shout at Finnegan! Benoit(Grandprix) is now quietly approaching RVD(AJ), with the bWo screaming out to Van Dam(AJ), but Benoit(Grandprix) goes for the kill- SUPERKICK BY VAN DAM(AJ)! As Benoit(Grandprix) made the move, Van Dam(AJ) smacked him in the chin with the boot! Benoit(Grandprix) goes down like the proverbial ton of bricks, Van Dam(AJ) covers, and hooks the leg:

3! Van Dam(AJ) now takes control of this match following some very smart thinking, catching Benoit(Grandprix) totally unawares! If Van Dam(AJ) can stay on his game, then the title could well be heading back to the bWo tonight! Benoit(Grandprix) is slowly crawling over to the ropes, as Van Dam(AJ) celebrates with his bWo buddies! Benoit(Grandprix) is trying to get up, but it’s not easy after you’ve been kicked in the jaw! Benoit(Grandprix), as you can see, is trying to shake off the effects of the superkick, but it’s not that easy! Van Dam(AJ) doesn’t give Benoit(Grandprix) the time to get back up, though, he charges at Benoit(Grandprix), but Benoit(Grandprix) lifts him up and over the ropes- but Van Dam(AJ) lands on the apron, swings his leg in a roundhouse kick attempt, Benoit(Grandprix) caught the leg, though, and dropped it down on the ropes! Van Dam(AJ) is down on the apron, but Benoit(Grandprix) pulls him back to his feet, locks the arms around Van Dam(AJ)’s chest – RELEASE GERMAN SUPLEX OVER THE ROPES BY BENOIT(GRANDPRIX)! Van Dam(AJ) bounced off his skull! As quickly as that, Benoit(Grandprix) could be back in the driving seat of the car that is this title match!

Benoit(Grandprix) gets back up as quickly as he can, which is not amazingly fast, admittedly, but grasps Van Dam(AJ)’s legs, grapevines them, and is looking for a Sharpshooter on Van Dam(AJ)! He goes for it, but doesn’t seem to have the energy to fully turn Van Dam(AJ) over- RVD(AJ) gets a thumb to Benoit(Grandprix)’s eyes! Van Dam(AJ) pushes Benoit(Grandprix) away, and the Canadian Crippler, still getting jeered by the bWo but cheered back here at SRW Towers, falls half-way out of the ring, he’s now just leaning on the second rope, his upper-body out of the ring, his legs in, and Van Dam(AJ) takes advantage of the chance – jumps off the second rope, over the top, AND HITS A HUGE LEG DROP ON BENOIT(GRANDPRIX)! Benoit(Grandprix) falls to the concrete, as does Van Dam(AJ), but Van Dam(AJ) quickly pushes Benoit(Grandprix) back into the ring – wait, what’s all this? The bWo are screaming their heads off about something or other, and now have Finnegan’s full attention, giving RVD(AJ) the chance to look underneath the ring for something or other – he’s grabbed a steel chair, and is heading into the ring with it! As Benoit(Grandprix) slowly climbs back to the vertical base, Van Dam(AJ) lies in wait, clutching at that steel chair, with Finnegan paying no attention whatsoever to the actions in the ring! Benoit(Grandprix)’s up, Benoit(Grandprix)’s up, but as soon as he gets up, RVD(AJ) throws the chair at him – VAN DAM(AJ)INATOR! Damn it! Damn it! But wait- Finnegan saw it! The ref turned round just as Van Dam(AJ)’s heel connected with the chair, and Benoit(Grandprix)’s head! What timing! And now Van Dam(AJ) is disqualified! He’s had his fall stripped of him, we’re back to 0-0!

But when you think about it, taking a Van Dam(AJ)inator is no easy task to recover from, meaning Benoit(Grandprix) has one Hell of a job to do against Van Dam(AJ) for the remainder of this match! Van Dam(AJ), knowing this, quickly goes for the cover – is that legal?

3! No! Van Dam(AJ) has already put himself back in control of this match with the sneakiest of all the tactics! Benoit(Grandprix) is back where he was, but is one Van Dam(AJ)inator worse off! RVD(AJ) needs only to pin Benoit(Grandprix)’s shoulders to the mat for one more count of three, and we have a winner of this match!

RVD(AJ) is now told to get back to a corner while Benoit(Grandprix) gets up to his feet, which is a very slow process indeed! Benoit(Grandprix) must be absolutely shattered, his body surely must just start to fail after this much high-impact wrestling! At last, he’s back up, but Van Dam(AJ) is unwilling to give him much more time to recover, as he charges towards the corner – Benoit(Grandprix) dodges out of the way just in time, leaving Van Dam(AJ) crunching into the turnbuckle! Benoit(Grandprix) grabs Van Dam(AJ), spins him around, and HITS A NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX!

NO DICE! KICK OUT BY VAN DAM(AJ)! Van Dam(AJ) gets back to his feet quickly, Benoit(Grandprix)’s still on his knees, and Van Dam(AJ) rolls Benoit(Grandprix) up in an Oklahoma Roll!

SO CLOSE, AND YET SO FAR FOR THE CHAMP! Benoit(Grandprix) kicked out! Both men now get up to their feet again, as Van Dam(AJ) charges once more at Benoit(Grandprix) – but Benoit(Grandprix) gets the drop-toe hold on Van Dam(AJ), and locks in the Crippler Crossface on the stunned champion! This could be over for Van Dam(AJ) – all Benoit(Grandprix) has to do is to leave the bWo leader in the Crossface for enough time, then get the two quick pins, and he’ll have the title! But Van Dam(AJ) seems to have the Crossface scouted, as he slowly powers Benoit(Grandprix) over – he rolls Benoit(Grandprix) over, onto his shoulders! Here’s the title-deciding count!

BENOIT(GRANDPRIX) ESCAPED! He’s still safe, after that devastatingly intelligent reversal to the Crippler Crossface by Rob Van Dam(AJ)! What can Benoit(Grandprix) have left to throw at Van Dam(AJ) – his main move has been turned against him by the champ! Benoit(Grandprix) charges at Van Dam(AJ) with the clothesline, but RVD(AJ) ducks; both men run off the ropes, AND RVD(AJ) CLATTERS INTO BENOIT(GRANDPRIX) WITH A SPINNING HEEL KICK! It wasn’t the cleanest of spinning heel kicks from Van Dam(AJ), but in this match it’s more than enough! He’s hooks Benoit(Grandprix)’s leg:

AGAIN, BENOIT(GRANDPRIX) SAVES HIMSELF! I can’t explain how he’s doing this, kids, but he is! He’s taking whatever Van Dam(AJ) is throwing at him, and is managing to escape from the jaws of defeat each time! But as Van Dam(AJ) and Benoit(Grandprix) both return to their feet, RVD(AJ) runs at Benoit(Grandprix), misses a clothesline attempt, Benoit(Grandprix) capitalizes by hoisting the champion onto his shoulders – WHAM! DEATH VALLEY DRIVER?! And he holds on to Van Dam(AJ)’s leg, he’s got the pin:

3! Benoit(Grandprix)’s right back in this! He’s crunched Van Dam(AJ)’s head with that move, and the title is within his grasp again! But can he take it? As he crawls back to a corner to recover what little he can, Van Dam(AJ) is helped to the ropes by the referee…

After a short time, both men are back to their feet, moving cautiously and slowly, but it’s Benoit(Grandprix) who once again takes the initiative by kicking Van Dam(AJ) in the midsection, hooking him up – SNAP SUPLEX! But he holds on, though, he brings Van Dam(AJ), back to his feet in the suplex position, but now switches behind – GERMAN SUPLEX! But again, Benoit(Grandprix) is holding on! He keeps those hands locked around Van Dam(AJ)’s waist, drags him near to a corner, and sweeps Van Dam(AJ) off his feet, leans backwards – WHEELBARROW SUPLEX! Van Dam(AJ) has been laid out near a turnbuckle, the bWo don’t like it, but the crowd at SRW Towers as gone wild! They’ve realised what this means – with Benoit(Grandprix) holding the advantage, and going up for what surely must be the Diving Headbutt, we could have a new champion! Benoit(Grandprix)’s up to the tope rope, it’s all in his hands, now! The bWo are furious, and are having to be held back by the bodyguards, as Benoit(Grandprix) leaps – WHAT THE?! WHAM! BUT HE MISSED WITH THE DIVE! What the Hell was that?! Benoit(Grandprix) front-flipped in mid-air, looked like a 450 splash, but seemed to be trying to land the headbutt, but Van Dam(AJ) moved out of the way, and Benoit(Grandprix)’s head smacked straight on the canvas! He must be out like a light from that impact! The crowd at SRW Towers are in shock, they can’t believe it, but the bWo are celebrating, knowing that this one surely be must Van Dam(AJ)’s now! Van Dam(AJ) crawls over, and covers Benoit(Grandprix):

3! Van Dam(AJ) is back in control, Benoit(Grandprix) just can’t be alive now! His nose has been smashed, there’s blood pouring from both there and his mouth, and now Van Dam(AJ) has to take advantage of this! He is still on his knees, but re-positions Benoit(Grandprix), this must be the Five-Star Frog Splash that he’s looking for here! Van Dam(AJ) gets up, leaps to the top rope in one fell swoop, but has his back to Benoit(Grandprix)? He jumps – MOONSAULTING FIVE-STAR FROG SPLASH- BUT HE MISSES AS WELL! Van Dam(AJ) went for it all with a move I’ve never ever seen before, a frog splash mixed with a moonsault, but that could have cost him his title! I can’t fathom why both men have used such new and risky manoeuvres to win this match, but the short and the tall of it is that neither man seems to be moving – but Benoit(Grandprix) has draped an arm over Van Dam(AJ)! There’s the count by Finnegan:

3! Yes! Benoit(Grandprix)’s back in the match, but how much can he do after taking that huge bump to his face? I don’t know if he’s got enough to win this match anymore! But he’s still moving! Somehow, some way, Benoit(Grandprix) is moving himself, he’s moving what must feel like a mountain at this point, and he’s going back up! No, Benoit(Grandprix), don’t risk it all again! The crowd here at SRW Towers is in shock and suspense, they want to see a new champion, but don’t want Benoit(Grandprix) to risk this all over again… he’s clambered up to the top of the turnbuckle… Van Dam(AJ) isn’t moving… Benoit(Grandprix) jumps – BENOIT(GRANDPRIX) CONNECTS! BENOIT(GRANDPRIX) CONNECTS! His head smasked right into RVD(AJ)’s left shoulder – but can he make the cover? He throws himself onto Van Dam(AJ)! Finnegan makes the count:

3! YES! WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION! OH MY GOD, BENOIT(GRANDPRIX)’S DONE IT! HE’S BEATEN THE ODDS, THE PREDICTIONS AND THE bWo TO FINALLY GET THE TITLE AWAY FROM VAN DAM(AJ)! He’s done it, after all these months, he’s done it! He’s won the big one, and SRW Towers has gone ballistic! The crowd have gone wild, not a single bWo fan in this arena, they love it, and so do I! The bWo can’t believe it, Van Dam(AJ) is out, and Benoit(Grandprix) has been given the belt! At last, at long, long last, BENOIT(GRANDPRIX) IS OUR CHAMPION!
Tue 21/10/03 at 21:53
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Fatal Four Way Match for Cruiserweight Title:

Chavo Guerrero (Mikeall) Vs Rey Mysterio (Cong Man) Vs Josh Mathews (DW) Vs The Hurricane (c)(RM18)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

We’re back here on our PPV extravaganza, SRW Break-Down, and just about ready to start our Cruiserweight title match but first let’s take a look at how this match came about…

It all started with a Cruiserweight title number 1 contenders match between Josh Mathews (DW), Chavo Guerrero (Mikeall) and Rey Mysterio (Cong Man). Here’s how that turned out…

The two get to their feet and begin to exchange punches… Chavo ducks one and hits a neckbreaker! He goes up high… FROG SPLASH! NO! Mathews moves out of the way! Guerrero jumps back to his feet on impact holding on to his stomach and Josh Mathews hits a major dropkick! Quick roll over cover…

NO! IT’S NOT OVER! Chavo gets his shoulder up! Both men stay down on the mat…

…Chavo eventually tries to get up using the ropes… BIG MISTAKE! 619! MYSTERIO IS BACK IN THIS THING! Chavo gets to his feet only to be taken into a pinning predicament – WEST COAST POP!

Mathews rolls over and puts his arm over Chavo too…

3! What?! Who’s the winner?! …

“The winner of this match as a result of pin-fall…”

The ring announcer looks confused as does the referee who counted this thing over! Who is our new number 1 contender for the Cruiserweight title, dammit?!

Oh no… Eddie Guerrero (Cong Man) is back up with another damn steel chair… *BANG* Josh Mathews is taken down and out. *BANG* As is Rey Mysterio.

Eddie throws the steel chair down to the mat and helps Chavo Guerrero up to his feet.

Creed’s “My Sacrifice” hits and our SRW Commissioner Reaver (Ant) walks out onto the stage with a microphone…

“Hmm… What a bad situation we have here. Both Rey Mysterio (Cong Man) and Josh Mathews (DW) pinning Chavo Guerrero at the same time… What should we do here?

I have an idea! At SRW Break-Down, it will be The Hurricane (RM18) defending his Cruiserweight title against…

REY MYSTERIO…

*Josh Mathews looks on in a bad way*

Heh. But not only him… JOSH MATHEWS! Oh, and also CHAVO GUERRERO! Yeah, that’s right! ITS GONNA BE A FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH!”

Reaver walks to the back looking happy with himself as The Hurricane appears on the Titan-Tron…

And so we’re here tonight waiting for a FATAL FOUR WAY match for the CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP! It’s going to be ONE FALL TO A FINISH and can be ended by either; PINFALL, SUBMISSION, DISQUALIFICATION, COUNT OUT (10) OR KNOCK OUT.

Here the superstars come…

“WE LIE, WE CHEAT, WE STEAL!” Here comes Chavo Guerrero (Mikeall)! Effectively, he lost the number one contender match but managed to get here tonight! Why? Because The Hurricane (RM18) wanted a piece of him! We might expect a visit from Eddie Guerrero during this match as he helped Chavo get here! Can Guerrero pick up the gold? Well, we’ll soon find out…

Some old style Tough Enough music hits and here comes Josh Mathews (DW)! It should be interesting to see how he functions in this match seeing as both he and The Hurricane play a major part in Parental Advisory. Mathews walks down the ramp and into the ring to get a few cheers from the fans but nothing spectacular. He then awaits the last two men in this match-up…

“Who’s That Jumping Out The Sky? R-E-Y” Yep. It’s REY MYSTERIO (CONG MAN)! The man himself walks out onto the ramp to a huge ovation from the fans! It looks like he’s the big fan favourite of this match… Or could it be the champ? Mysterio jumps into the ring and awaits the last competitor in this match-up…

“Look Out! There’s a Hurricane Coming Through!” Here comes the champ! The Hurricane steps out onto the ramp and stands in a super-hero pose to a huge ovation! Possibly even bigger than Mysterios! He walks down the ramp and steps into the ring. Hurricane passes his Cruiserweight belt to the referee and awaits this match to begin but… *bang* Chavo Guerrero just looked to hit a bulldog whilst Hurricanes back was turned but the Hurri-Senses came into action and Hurricane jumped out of the way and hit a clothesline!

*Ding Ding* The bell rings and this match is underway with all four men straight into the action! The Hurricane and Chavo Guerrero exchange punches as do Josh Mathews and Rey Mysterio… Hurricanrana by Mysterio taking Mathews flying over the top rope and out the ring! Suplex by The Hurricane to Chavo! Chavo rolls out of the ring and is soon fighting Mathews to a count whilst Mysterio and The Hurricane grapple up in the ring.

1 Chavo and Mathews exchange punches…

2 Chavo gets the best of it hitting a DDT on the outside! Wow!

3 Chavo rolls back in but not out to break up the count… He watches the big, so far equal, grapple up.

5 Mathews (DW) gets to his feet…

6 …And back into the ring! Guerrero (Mikeall) and Mathews get back to exchanging punches as Rey Mysterio (Cong) ends his grapple with Hurricane (RM18) by sliding through his legs and hitting a dropkick to the back of his head!

Guerrero hits another manoeuvre on the not too experienced, Josh Mathews – Overhead Suplex! Chavo stomps on Mathews as Mysterio goes up high… CROSS BODY ON THE HURRI…NO! Hurricane moves and Mysterio hits the mat hard!

Helms goes up high himself! He puts the cape on preparing to fly… AND HITS A CROSS BODY OF HIS OWN ON MYSTERIO BUT REY MANAGES TO ROLL IT OVER INTO A QUICK COVER!

2 – And Chavo Guerrero stops his stomping to break up the count! He picks up The Hurricane and hits a body slam! Chavo goes up high… FROG SPLASH ON THE HURRICANE! INTO THE COVER!

2 – And Mathews breaks up the count with a leg drop! Mathews and Guerrero exchange punches until Mysterio gets involved with a dropkick to each of them! Mathews falls onto the ropes using them for leverage and Mysterio sees his chance… 619? NO! He was caught off with a clothesline from Chavo on his way! Woah. This action is quick!

Now here comes The Hurricane. He’s awaiting Chavo to stop his cheering and turn around… He does so… Straight into the… CHOKESLAM! PA STYLE! Hurricane pins Guerrero…

BUT NO! It was broken up at the last possible second by Josh Mathews! There’s been a lot of near falls so far in this match-up. It could end at any moment. Don’t blink or you might miss something! – Like that! Mathews just hit a some-what unorthodox DDT on The Hurricane! Mathews gets the cover…

AND THE HURRICANE KICKS OUT! Mysterio has gone up high! He’s flying! Rey jumps and lands on the shoulders of Josh Mathews… HURRICANRANA! Mathews slides out of the ring because of the impact and leaves Mysterio in the ring with Hurricane and Guerrero! Mysterio hits a quick snap suplex on Chavo before looking to smack Hurricane in the face with a dropkick but the champion moves out of the way!

Hurricane and Mysterio begin to exchange punches. It looks even until Josh Mathews re-enters the ring and helps The Hurricane take out Mysterio with a double suplex! Mathews covers Rey…

…AND HURRICANE BREAKS UP THE COUNT! He then hits THE HURRI-SLAM ON MATHEWS! Woah! Hurricane is about to make the cover but Chavo Guerrero is back in the ring and taps him on the shoulder… Hurricane uses his Hurri-Senses and elbows Chavo right in the jaw! Ouch! Guerrero looks angry and hits a gigantic clothesline on The Hurricane! He almost took his head off!

Wait just one minute… Who’s that coming down the ramp?! Hmm…

…IT’S ULTIMO DRAGON (LIPE)! Ultimo pulls the referee out of the ring and punches his lights out before entering the war-zone! He goes up high… CROSS BODY TO CHAVO! Up high again… FLYING DROPKICK TO MYSTERIO WHO HAD ONLY JUST GOT TO HIS FEET! What is the point in this? Ultimo is back up top! 450’ SPLASH ON THE HURRICANE!

Ultimo Dragon has just taken out Chavo Guerrero, Rey Mysterio and The Hurricane. He stomps Mathews a few times to make sure he stays down before heading back up the ramp. Why has he done this? Everyone is down! I really don’t understand… He’s talking loads of Japanese as he walks up the ramp but no one has any idea what he is saying! It’s probably a load of trash…

HERE’S EDDIE GUERRERO (CONG MAN) WITH A STEEL CHAIR! *BANG* HE HITS ULTIMO ACROSS THE BACK! Eddie doesn’t take too kindly to people beating up his nephew… *SMASH* He hits The Dragon a few times on the ramp before heading down to the ring…

Now what does he want? Eddie helps Chavo to his feet and stomps a couple of times on all of his opponents! Chavo soon goes up high as Eddie exits the ring to ringside…

FROG SPLASH TO JOSH MATHEWS INTO THE COVER!

This has got to be all…

3 – NO! Rey Mysterio (Cong Man) makes the save! Dropkick! Chavo (Mikeall) falls onto the ropes… 619! Guerrero goes down! Rey waits on the ring apron ready to hit the West Coast Pop but No! Eddie Guerrero pulls him off the ring apron and exchanges some punches!

Meanwhile in the ring, The Hurricane (RM18) is stalking Chavo Guerrero…

…MAJOR IMPACT CHOKESLAM! Hurricane gets the cover…

1…

2…

3! THE HURRICANE (RM18) DEFENDS HIS TITLE SUCCESSFULLY! Eddie (Cong) throws Mysterio (Cong) into the ring steps and jumps into the ring. He can’t believe it and begins to hit Hurricane with some heavy punches until he gets beside the ropes… CLOTHESLINE AND OUT OF THE RING GOES THE HURRICANE!

Eddie then goes to check on Chavo (Mikeall) and help him up and to the back. Meanwhile, Josh Mathews (DW) is back up but he’s not congratulating Hurricane… He’s arguing with him! *BANG* ULTIMO DRAGON (LIPE) IS BACK AND HE JUST HIT HURRICANE OVER THE BACK WITH A STEEL CHAIR! OUCH!

WHATS JOSH MATHEWS DOING? HE’S LEAVING TO THE BACK WITHOUT HIS BUDDY! Ultimo Dragon smiles and soon follows up the ramp-way after a bit of stomping!

Hurricane has kept his Cruiserweight title safe but what about his faction? Could this spark the end of Parental Advisory? What’s up with Josh Mathews? Why did Ultimo Dragon get involved in this match?

Tune into SRW Eclipse next week and you might find out some answers to these questions…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It's still quite short and not as good as it should have been... But still... Hope you enjoyed it. :D

Thanks for reading,

Jae
Tue 21/10/03 at 21:52
Regular
"Better Than You"
SRW Break – Down
Grudge Match : Normal Match :
Edge (RM18) Vs Kurt Angle (Grandprix) :
Written By Chrissy.P :

We’re back here on our latest pay per view. Break – Down, and our next match up is Edge (RM18) fighting Kurt Angle. The feud between these two began when Edge made his SRW return and made his mark, by stating that he hates that Angle goes about things, and challenged him to this match. This is what happened in the last match these two were in together :

------------------------------------------------------------

Edge (RM18) has got up from Triple H’s (Ant) beating and is standing in his corner. HBK goes over to him and tags him in. Triple H is up and turns around and Edge goes for the spear, but no, Triple H moved out of the way and he has now got him in the pedigree position and A MASSIVE PEDIGREE and Triple H goes for the pin :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . .

Broke up by HBK (Lipe), who drags Edge (RM18) to their corner, steps out of the ring and tags himself back in. HBK picks Triple H (Ant) up and gives him a right punch, which is returned by Triple H, with a right punch of his own, who then goes to kick HBK, but HBK catches his leg and turns it in to A GREAT SPINE BUSTER, HBK goes to the corner and starts stomping, getting ready for the sweet chin music. But Steve Austin (Jae) has come in the ring to put HBK off, but Edge (RM18) has come behind Stone Cold to stop him. HBK decides to go for Austin with A MASSIVE SWEET CHIN MUSIC, but Austin ducked and HBK got his own partner Edge. HBK does not seem over bothered turns around, and AUSTIN DRIVES THE STONE COLD STUNNER on HBK and he drags Triple H’s arm over him. Rhyno (Jetster) enters the ring and GORE! GORE! GORE! By Rhyno on Austin. Rhyno hurt his shoulder even more by doing that and he drags Austin out of the ring to do even more damage, but realises that Triple H has the pin cover on HBK, but Kurt Angle (Grandprix) stops him, and the referee starts to count :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . . .

3 ! ! ! ! !

* DING! * * DING! * * DING! *

* The crowd cheers louder than ever! *

Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae), Kurt Angle (Grandprix), and Triple H (Ant) have won this six man tag team match, even though Austin and Triple H are laid out flat, they have still won this match, Angle is celebrating like mad though! Rhyno (Jetster) grabs a microphone and says “You may have got lucky this time Hunter, but at Break – Down you’re going down, because I am keeping my title!” Rhyno grabs his title and SMACKS ANGLE OVER THE HEAD WITH THE BELT! Now what was that for? That there is a sore loser. Rhyno’s music hits and he leaves with all his oppositions flat out on the floor, and his own partners, Shawn Michaels (Lipe) and Edge (RM18), laid out flat on the floor!

So lets get straight to the action and see what happens :

The Olympic Gold Medallist, Kurt Angle (Grandprix), music hits and the fans start chanting “You suck!” to it. He walks out, why does he not have his medals on, he is normally showing them off. He storms his way down the ramp, grabs a microphone, and steps in to the ring. “As you can see, my medals are not around my neck, not because I have lost them, but because someone has stolen them. I want them back, where are they!?” Angle moans, “And I’m guessing they are somewhere with. . . . .” The camera shoots backstage and Edge (RM18) is sitting there, swinging Angle’s medals, and says “Looking for these, Kurt.” * The crowd cheers! * Angle looks up at the screen and stomps his feet. “Well, you see Kurt, I like to think of it as best out of three, and now it is one – one, because you won the six man tag team match, and I now have your medals, and I am keeping them in some place safe.” Edge drops the medals and the camera follows them down and they are in a safe. Edge closes the door of the safe, and the camera goes back up to Edge’s face and then you can hear the sound of him putting the code in, on the safe. Edge finishes and leaves the room.

Kurt Angle (Grandprix) steps out of the ring, and makes his way up the ramp and says “I’m now coming back there to get you Edge!” Again the camera shoots backstage and Edge is now sat on the toilet and says “Well I’m waiting right here for you Kurt!” Angle runs backstage to get Edge, and the camera follows him backstage, in to the toilets, Angle looks in all of the cubicles, but can not seem to find Edge, and out of no where Edge hits Angle from behind! He drags Angle in to one of the cubicles and he grabs Angle’s head and faces it down. The camera also shoots down and you can see a big lump of crap! Edge sticks Angle’s and down the toilet then flushes it, DISGUSTING! Edge leaves Angle there and makes his way to the ring.

* YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME! * Edge (RM18) walks out, looking very pleased with himself, walks down the ramp, grabs a microphone, and then steps in to the ring. After the fans have quietened down, he says “Kurt, I thought you were supposed to be getting me, well I’m here, sucker!” Edge starts laughing, but what is this? Kurt Angle (Grandprix) is making his way through the crowd, with his head soaked in toilet water. He climbs over the security barrier, steps in to the ring, and still Edge has not noticed him. Angle creeps up behind Edge, AND HITS A MASSIVE ANGLE SLAM ON HIM!

Now the referee has noticed both men are in the ring together he rings the bell to officially start the match. Kurt Angle (Grandprix) goes straight for the cover on Edge (RM18) :

1 . . . . .

2 . . .

Edge (RM18) just manages to kick out. Kurt Angle (Grandprix) does not really care, because I think he would prefer to kick Edge’s ass even more. Angle picks Edge up off of the floor, and Irish whips him in to the corner. Angle walks over to Edge and starts giving him left and right punches here, there and everywhere. Angle is going wild on Edge, he just will not stop punching him! The referee finally stops Angle beating down Edge. Angle grabs hold of Edge’s arm and Irish whips Edge in to the opposite corner, and Edge smacks his back hard on the turnbuckle, so that it sends him to the floor! Angle goes over to Edge and starts giving him some stomps. After a few stomps Angle delivers and elbow drop to the chest of Edge. Angle then grabs Edge’s foot, he is going to turn him over for a ankle lock, but Edge manages to kick Angle forward with his over foot, so that he falls on to the ropes. Angle is kneeling down with his head leaning against the second rope. Edge, after a few seconds, gets up, runs in to the opposite ropes from what Angle is on, runs back and JUMPS ON ANGLE’S HEAD! Edge is now on the outside of the ring, and pulls Angle out to join him. Edge gives Angle a couple of shots to the back of the neck, which Angle broke just before the Olympics where he won his gold medals, then Edge grabs Angle’s arm, AND IRISH WHIPS HIM IN TO THE STEEL STEPS! The referee is just about to start to count them both out, but Edge realises and rolls in to the ring, and lets Angle be counted out by himself :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . . .

3 . . . . .

4 . . . . .

Kurt Angle (Grandprix) starts to move, and to try and push himself up :

5 . . . . .

6 . . . . .

Kurt Angle (Grandprix) is now up and starts getting himself up on to the side of the ring :

7 . . . . .

Kurt Angle (Grandprix) is now up on the side of the ring, and Edge (RM18) goes over to him and puts Angle’s arm over his head :

8 . . . . .

Edge (RM18) picks up Kurt Angle (Grandprix), AND A SUPLEX FROM THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING TO THE INSIDE! Edge goes for the pin cover on Angle :

1 . . . . .

2 . . .

Kurt Angle (Grandprix) manages to kick out with not much of a problem. Edge (RM18) gets up, and starts stomping down Angle, then lands a knee drop on Angle. Edge then locks in a backwards head lock, where Angle’s head is tilted backwards and Edge wraps his arm around his head the other way, and Angle is now in a bit of pain. Angle is weakening down by the second, so the referee lifts Angle’s arm and then lets it go, and Angle’s arm drops to his side, one. If this happens another two times Angle will lose this match. The referee raises Angle’s arm again and lets it go, and again it drops to Angle’s side, two. For the third time the referee raises Angle’s arm and lets it go, but this time Angle manages to keep his arm up, and then gives a quick snap mare to Edge! Then Angle goes for a quick pin to catch Edge out :

1 . . . . .

2 .

Kick out by Edge (RM18). Both men are quick up to their feet and then look at each other meanly. They then get in to a grapple, but Kurt Angle (Grandprix) instead of going for the shoulders, wraps his arms around Edge’s belly, AND LANDS A BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX ON EDGE! Angle goes over to Edge and instead of going for the pin, turns Edge over, and locks in the ankle lock, and Edge feels the pain straight away! Edge is now in so much pain, he might just have to tap out, as the referee is asking him if he wants to, Edge is making his way to the ropes, and he is getting closer and closer, he is almost there, and finally Edge grabs the bottom rope, so that Angle has to release his foot. But Angle does not let go straight away, but finally lets go, only after the referee had threatened to disqualify him. Edge has rolled under the bottom rope, out of the ring, and is now on the side of the ring walking to the corner. Angle is now arguing with the referee, so when Edge gets to the corner, he climbs to the top turnbuckle and waits for Angle to turn around. Angle finally stops arguing with the referee and turns around, and Edge jumps off of the tope rope, AND HITS ANGLE WITH A FLYING SHOULDER BLOCK! Edge wants to do something more to Angle before he pins him. Edge picks up Angle, Irish whips him in to the ropes, while he himself runs in to the opposite rope and when they are running back at each other, EDGE HITS THE SPERE ON ANGLE! That is what he wanted to do more to Angle, and now he goes for the pin cover :

1 . . . . .

2 . . .

Kurt Angle (Grandprix) pokes the referee in the eye to stop the pin count, then low blows Edge (RM18). Edge gets off of Angle, who the rolls out of the ring and starts walking up the ramp backwards. I can tell you this is not one of Angle’s brightest ideas, as Rhyno (Jetster) has appeared on the top of the ramp. Rhyno then runs down the ramp, AND GORES ANGLE IN THE BACK! Rhyno grabs hold of Angle, drags down the ramp, and throws him back in to the ring. This is Rhyno’s second bit of celebration, and I would not like to be the person who receives his third bit of celebration. Rhyno then leaves the ring side, and now that Edge is up he sets Angle up in a position, where he will do some sort of move. Edge then steps out of the ring, walks to the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle again. Edge is going to do another high flying manoeuvre. Edge jumps off of the top rope, AND LANDS A LEG DROP ON ANGLE! The referee has now recovered, and Edge goes for a pin cover :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . .

Kurt Angle (Grandprix) only just manages to kick out, and Edge (RM18) looks pretty surprised. Edge gets on with the match anyway, probably because he is not a moaner, and turns Angle over and giving him an elbow drop to the back of the neck! Edge then locks in the camel clutch on Angle, to weaken Angle’s neck even more. If anything more is done to Angle’s neck, it could brake again. Angle is in a lot of pain, but is determined not to tap out, and starts hitting Edge in the face with all the energy he has left. After a few punches Edge finally lets go of Angle, then gets straight back up. Edge goes behind Angle, who is gradually making his way up, and waits for him to get up. Why is Edge not keeping the upper hand on Angle, why is he waiting? Edge is stalking Angle, because when ever Angle moves around, Edge always keeps behind Angle. Angle gets up, and Edge picks him up for the Angle slam, but Angle manages to wriggle out of Edge’s arms and ends up behind him. Angle grabs Edge around the waist, lifts him up, and hits a German suplex on him! Angle stand up, with Edge, who Angle still has hold of around the waist, and hits another German suplex on Edge! Again Angle stands up, still holding on to Edge, AND PICKS HIM UP FOR A THIRD AND FINAL GERMAN SUPLEX PIN! The referee counts :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . .

Edge (RM18) just kicks out of the pin by Kurt Angle (Grandprix) Angle looks a little shocked, but thinks of one final thing to do to Edge to finish him off. Angle is stalking Edge, just like Edge did to him. Edge stands up and straight away Angle gets hold of him, picks him up, AND HITS THE ANGLE SLAM AGAIN ON EDGE! Angle is setting Edge up for something else, by laying him diagonally across from one of the corners. Why is Angle not going for the pin? Angle goes over to the same corner, and starts to climb to the top turnbuckle. What is Angle going to do from the top rope? Angle is now on the top rope, with his back facing the ring, jumps off of the top rope, AND LANDS A MOONSAULT ON EDGE! What the, Angle would be one of the last persons I’d expect to do that sort of move. Angle now goes for the pin cover, and the referee counts :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . . .

3 ! ! ! ! !

* The crowd boo at Kurt Angle (Grandprix)! *

Kurt Angle (Grandprix) has won over Edge (RM18)! Angle does not celebrate, but straight away rolls out of the ring, has a look under the ring, then grabs something. Angle brings out the object from under the ring, and it is a crow bar. Angle rolls in to the ring with it, AND WACKS EDGE OVER THE HEAD WITH THE CROW BAR! Edge’s head is now bust wide open! But Angle does not care, he just leaves Edge bleeding in the ring and walks up the ramp. The camera follows Angle backstage, and the first SRW worker Angle sees, he asks “Where’s Edge’s locker room!?” The SRW worker points left and says “That way.” Angle storms straight to Edge’s locker room, barges the door down, and enters. He sees the safe and walks straight over to it. He holds the crow bar tightly and says, “Like you said Edge, best out of three, and it is two – one to me, so I think I’ll just take my medals back!” Angle yanks the safe open with the crow bar, and grabs the medals out of the safe and kisses them. He takes one hand off of the medals and there is some brown on his thumb, so licks licks it abd then says “Chocolate, DAMN!” Angle takes the tin foil off of the end bit, and bites in to the chocolate medal.

Winner – Kurt Angle (Granprix).

Thanks for reading,

Chris.
Fri 17/10/03 at 22:26
Regular
SRW Breakdown
Hardcore Title
Street Fight
Batista (Figo) vs the Jackal (RM18)

Welcome back to SRW! We have one of THE biggest matches of Break-Down coming up; it’s The Jackal (RM18) going one on one with Batista (Figo). This is the 4th meeting between these two but this time the tables have turned because the Jackal (RM18) is the hardcore champion. This is a street fight but not a regular street fight as Batista (Figo) explained two weeks ago:

“Jackal I want that title back, you know I do, but there’s just one problem, you see, I was thinking – what could possibly eclipse our match at Freefall and stand out from the rest? And then it clicked, why not have a Falls count anywhere, no disqualification, STREET FIGHT!?’

‘Listen before we go any further, I wanna make it crystal clear that this is no ordinary street fight. Not one of those crappy WWE street fights where they slug it out in the ring, no, an actual ‘Street Fight’. Yes, I want this fight out on the street Jackal, where we will be able to see who actually is the better fighter. Anything goes out there, and anything could happen. Do you understand the implications on your career this could have Jackal?’

The Jackal (RM18) accepted that challenge but he felt Batista (Figo) had to earn his re-match and so he said that if John Cena (Afrojoe) could beat his manager Mick Foley (RM18) in a parking lot brawl then Batista (Figo) could have his re-match, but what happened in that match was pure mayhem, here see for yourselves:

Batista (Figo) picks up Foley (RM18) as Billy Gunn (Asher D) does the fame-asser on Foley. This is horrible! And now Batista (Figo) places Cena on top of Foley and the ref is forced to make the count…

1!

2!

3!

John Cena (Afrojoe) wins this match after interference from Billy Gunn (Asher D) and Batista (Figo) and if you ask me Mick Foley (RM18) would have won this match if they hadn’t shown up. What the hell is Batista (Figo) doing now? He’s getting inside one of those cars and starting it up…Billy Gunn (Asher D) is placing Foley (RM18) on the ground and shouting “RUN HIM OVER BATISTA! RUN THIS SOB OVER!” God no! He isn’t serious is he? Someone’s got to stop this, he’ll be crushed to death! Batista (Figo) laughs and starts to move the car forwards…CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! IT’S THE JACKAL! (RM18) IN A MONSTER TRUCK! He just crushed the rear end of the car Batista (Figo) was in. Batista runs out of the car and screams at the Jackal!

Thank god the Jackal (RM18) saved his manager there otherwise he would have been crushed to death! Mick Foley (RM18) is recovering in hospital, he has a few deep cuts in his face but nothing that won’t heal up, get well soon Mick! I’m sure he’s watching Break-down. Now, we have ourselves a REAL street fight, as you heard Batista (Figo) say a while ago.

Basically, the way SRW has set this up is that outside a section of the street has been cut off and this is where these two guys will fight. All shops have been closed but SRW has said that any damage that is done to any shop will be payed. This is the real street, no protective mats out here. There are cars, shops, glass and there’s even a two floor shopping centre! I can’t wait for this match. Our camera men are just about set up so let’s go there now.

As you can see, the street has been cut off with massive wooden walls so no civilians can walk in here. Wait a minute, that’s Reaver (Ant) coming out here, I wonder what he wants.

“Alright, I’m here to say one thing. I want this match to be fair, this match to be a one-on-one fight, so no one is allowed to interfere in this match. That means the Hardcore Revolution or any wrestler in the back for that matter. I hope that’s clear and if it isn’t, let me just put it this way, if anyone interferes in this match they will be…SUSPENDED FOR TWO WEEKS! I hope that’s clear enough for you all, good luck to both competitors. Now I’m off to get ready for my match.”

The crowd cheer at that announcement. Nice to see Reaver (Ant) doing his job. Batista (Figo) comes out and takes a moment to see his surroundings, what has he gotten himself into?! This is going to be one hell of a fight and that’s exactly what it is – A FIGHT! Here comes the Jackal (RM18), the crowd cheer as he walks out onto the street. We’ll we’re ready to go, as the bell rings in the arena.

** DING! ** DING! **

Both men stare each other down, face to face, noses touching. You could cut the tension with a knife…which one is going to make the first move? I guess it’s Batista (Figo) as he hits Jackal (RM18) with a hard right hand. The Jackal is fighting back with some of his own punches, left and right! Batista stops him with a hard right knee to the gut and the Jackal bends over in pain. Batista (Figo) grabs his head and slams it back making the Jackal (RM18) fall on the floor. Relentless behaviour from Batista.

Batista (Figo) drags Jackal (RM18) by the hair across the road. I wonder what he’s up to…he’s got that evil smile on his face again. Oh no, that’s a tools shop. He picks the Jackal (RM18) up and raises him above his head with both arms…I think he’s going to throw the Jackal (RM18) through that shop window, GOD NO! He steps forward…but the Jackal reverses and pushes Batista (Figo) into the glass. The glass now has a crack in it but isn’t completely broken. Batista (Figo) holds his head in pain but the Jackal (RM18) gives him no time to rest as he clotheslines Batista (Figo) in the back of the head! Oh, Batista hit the floor extremely hard there.

Batista (Figo) seems a bit lost and he’s trying to find his bearings. The Jackal (RM18) is having none of it, as he kicks Batista in the head several times. You got to love Jackal’s plan here, he isn’t giving any time for Batista to recover, great strategy. The Jackal (RM18) picks up Batista (Figo) and hits a suplex. Batista (Figo) screams in pain holding his back, since it just hit the unforgiving floor.

The Jackal (RM18) goes over to the other side of the road and picks up a brick. He walks back and throws it at the glass, smashing it and opening up the tool box shop. The Jackal (RM18) grins and the crowd cheer! We all know what the Jackal is like with weapons. He goes inside, the massive shop and starts searching for a weapon. Wow, look at that great selection...screwdrivers, hammers, sledgehammers, saws, nails and so much more.

The Jackal (RM18) decides to pick up a hammer and heads back outside but where is Batista (Figo)? The Jackal (RM18) looks around but doesn’t see him. WHAM! OH DEAR LORD! Batista (Figo) was inside the shop hiding and he just ran out and hit the Jackal (RM18) with a sledgehammer! RIGHT IN THE HEAD! God, the Jackal (RM18) could be out cold. Let’s see the replay again…There, Batista sneaks up on Jackal and swings the sledgehammer but Jackal saw it coming, moved his head back and the sledgehammer just skimmed his head, thank god, if it had connected his skull could have been broken!

We’re back to real time and Batista (Figo) has dropped the sledgehammer and is punching Jackal (RM18) in the head. He picks Jackal up and hits a DDT! Damn that had to hurt! The Jackal (RM18) is on the floor, lying straight out but Batista (Figo) has picked the sledgehammer up and is laughing, saying “ Jackal, YOUR FINISHED! I’M GONNA BEAT YOU RIGHT NOW, WITH THIS LITTLE BABY!” Batista (Figo) holds up the sledgehammer, raises it above his head, slowly lowers it and lines it up with Jackal’s (RM18) head, OH COME ON! That’s not right! He can’t do that, he’ll kill him! He raises it once more…PLEASE! NO! COME ON BATISTA! WHAM! THANK GOD! THE JACKAL JUST ROLLED OUT THE WAY!

The Jackal (RM18) quickly gets up and clothesline’s Batista (Figo) before he can realise what’s happened. The Jackal (RM18) quickly goes to work on Batista (Figo) by hitting a suplex, picks him up and nails a DDT. The Jackal (RM18) shouts “THIS IS OVER!” and sets Batista (Figo) up for the Jackal Knife Powerbomb…LOW BLOW! Aw, no, Batista just went downstairs and hits the Jackal with a low blow.

Batista (Figo) drags Jackal (RM18) over to a car and bangs his head against the hood several times. He then goes over to the door window and RAMS JACKAL’S HEAD THROUGH IT! SICK! THIS MATCH IS SICK! The Jackal is just on his knees, his head through the window. Batista (Figo) picks up the sledgehammer again walks over to Jackal (RM18) and BANG! Ow, that had to hurt! He just hit the Jackal (RM18) in the ribs with that sledgehammer, the Jackal is screaming in pain!
Batista (Figo) pulls Jackal’s (RM18) head out and drags him by the hair with one hand, sledgehammer in the other.

Uh-oh, he’s dragging him to the shopping centre! The doors are actually open and Batista (Figo) just walks in. He drags the Jackal (RM18) over to the water fountain, it’s turned off but there’s still water at the bottom and he picks him up and pushes his head down into the water! He’s trying to drown the Jackal (RM18)! Batista (Figo) pulls his head back up and then pushes it back in! He’s not even letting the Jackal (RM18) take a breath! Batista finally gives up and drops Jackal on the floor.

Batista (Figo) looks around…He then picks up the Jackal (RM18), places his head head in-between his legs, lifts him up…DEMON BOMB! BATISTA (FIGO) HITS THE DEMON BOMB ON THE JACKAL (RM18). It could be over right here. Batista pins the Jackal…

1!

2!

Oh! The Jackal (RM18) just kicked out! That was amazing! How does he do it? Batista (Figo) is filled with rage! He picks the Jackal (RM18) up and sits him on the water fountain. Batista (Figo) grabs the sledgehammer, lifts it up…WHAM! Oh dear lord! Batista (Figo) just hit the Jackal (RM18) in the knee with that massive sledgehammer shot! That’s disgusting! The Jackal (RM18) is screaming in pain! Poor guy, his knee could be broken.

Batista (Figo) laughs and sets the Jackal (RM18) up for another demon bomb…but the Jackal lifts up Batista and drops him down hard, the Jackal (RM18) also goes down in pain, as his knee is probably throbbing after having all that weight on it. The Jackal (RM18) pulls himself up, somehow, grabs the sledgehammer and starts pounding it into Batista’s (Figo) stomach.

The Jackal (RM18) tries to shake off the pain of his knee and sets Batista (Figo) for the Jackal Knife Powerbomb! No! Batista (Figo) counters the Jackal Knife Powerbomb by lifting the Jackal up and over. The Jackal (RM18) is down and Batista has run off to one of the shops in the shopping centre. Where is he going? This match isn’t over yet!

The Jackal (RM18) chases, limping because of his knee. Batista (Figo) seems to have gone into an art shop. The Jackal (RM18) walks in, cautiously; it’s very dark in there. Batista (Figo) jumps out from behind a painting and squirts some paint at the Jackal (RM18), who, now, seems to be blinded. Batista (Figo) runs off further down the shop…into the darkness. The Jackal (RM18) resumes following, he seems to have gotten rid of the paint.

*SPLASH!* OH MY GOD! BATISTA (FIGO) HAS POURED A BUCKET OF WHAT LOOKS LIKE PVA GLUE ALL OVER THE JACKAL (RM18)! The Jackal is a sticky mess! Batista (Figo) laughs and punches the Jackal (RM18) in the face as he tries to get rid of the glue. Batista (Figo) is playing games with the Jackal (RM18) who seems to be irate at what has just happened. The Jackal (RM18) is sticking more and more with every step he takes. Batista (Figo) has run out of the art shop and has disappeared, again!

The Jackal (RM18) is trying to chase but he’s sticking with every step. He seems a bit confused…but somehow he’s managed to get to the entrance of the art shop and now his face lights up! He seems to have a plan…he’s heading towards the water fountain. The Jackal (RM18) jumps in and washes the glue off with the remaining water, or at least makes it less sticky. Just as he’s getting out, Batista (Figo) returns with…HELL YEAH! A 2 X 4 WRAPPED IN BARBED WIRE! Batista (Figo) shouts “NOW YOUR GOING TO FEEL THE PAIN! JUST LIKE I DID AT FREEFALL! FEEL THE PAIN YOU B***H!” Harsh words from Batista there, but even harsher actions has he rakes the barbed wire on Jackal’s head, who’s now got blood pouring down his face.

Batista (Figo) says it’s over and goes for another Demon bomb but LOW BLOW! The Jackal (RM18) counters with one of his own low blows and Batista (Figo) is feeling the pain! The Jackal (RM18) is going up one of the escalators…closely followed by Batista (Figo). The Jackal (RM18) gets to the top but Batista (Figo) runs up and clothesline’s Jackal who wasn’t expecting that burst of energy from Batista.

The Jackal (RM18) gets up, near the start of the escalators…BIG BOOT! BIG BOOT! THE JACKAL ROLLS DOWN THE ESCALATORS AFTER BEING ON THE RECEIVING END OF A BIG BOOT FROM BATISTA! That was sick, Batista (Figo) waited for him to get up and kicked him down the escalators, Jackal’s (RM18) back could be broken! He’s not moving…we may have to stop this match right here! Batista (Figo) takes a breather at the top of the escalators, while the ref checks if the Jackal (RM18) can continue. Let’s check out the replay of that sick move. Oooh, look at the impact, the boot of Batista (Figo) hit Jackal (RM18) right in the face! Well, looks like the ref has made a decision.

The ref says he can continue and the match carries on! Batista (Figo) slowly makes his way down the escalators…the Jackal (RM18) is hunched over in a ball, I don’t know what he’s doing! Batista (Figo) slowly bends down to pick the Jackal (RM18) up…BANG! WHAT A SHOT! Batista’s been busted open, he falls to the floor. The Jackal was playing possum and he just hit Batista with that 2 X 4 wrapped in barbed wire! That’s why he was hunched up; he was hiding the 2 X 4 from Batista (Figo)! He must have gotten it while we were watching the replay!

Both men drag themselves towards the water fountain…I wonder why they always go there? The Jackal (RM18) gets up first, kicks Batista (Figo) in the gut and nails a DDT! Nice move from Jackal there. Both men are extremely tired and it shows on their faces. They are both taking very long to stand up but it’s the Jackal who is up first, bloody face and all! He picks Batista (Figo) up…puts his head in between his legs…JACKAL KNIFE POWERBOMB! THROUGH THE WATER FOUNTAIN! OH DEAR LORD! BATISTA JUST WENT STRAIGHT THROUGH THAT STONE WATER FOUNTAIN! This is sick…the Jackal (RM18) practically falls on Batista (Figo) and the ref makes the count…

1!

2!

3!

The Jackal (RM18) wins it! He’s successfully defended his hardcore belt! There’s nothing left of the fountain, it’s just pieces of rock. Amazing impact with that Jackal Knife Powerbomb! Batista (Figo) isn’t even moving and the Jackal (RM18) can barely stand. The ref holds him up and raises his arm. Great, FAIR match, just like Reaver (Ant) wanted and I think we can all see why!
The Jackal (RM18) is a bloody mess but he’s victorious! The Jackal (RM18) slowly starts walking back towards the arena…CLOTHESLINE! WHAT THE HELL!? The Jackal (RM18) just got clotheslined…but by who?! It’s…Krusher (Lipe)! What the hell does he want?! He has no business here! He’s picking up Batista (Figo) who’s practically unconscious…POWERBOMB! POWERBOMB! Oh that’s just sick! DAMN HIM TO HELL! Krusher (Lipe) has given another powerbomb to Batista (Figo) and he’s still not finished! He picks the Jackal (RM18) up…CHOKESLAM! CHOKESLAM! WHAT IS THIS GUY’S PROBLEM! The Jackal (RM18) is finished. He seems to be unconscious too! Krusher (Lipe) picks Batista (Figo) up by the face with one hand and the Jackal (RM18) with the other…he looks into the camera…and shouts

“YOU THINK YOU CAN HAVE A STREET FIGHT WITHOUT ME? HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! I AM THE KING OF STREET FIGHTS! AND NOW I WILL STRIP YOU – JACKAL OF THAT TITLE! I WILL PROVE TO YOU ALL TO NEVER P**S ME OFF! AND BATISTA, IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT INTERFERING IN MY BUSINESS I WILL FINISH YOU OFF…FOR GOOD!”

Krusher (Lipe) drops both men and starts to walk off but stops and comes back, what’s he going to do now?

“OH AND REAVER, THIS MATCH HAD OFFICIALLY ENDED SO I DIDN’T BREAK YOUR SILLY LITTLE RULE!”

Tough words there, looks like the hardcore belt has another pursuer, it’s true though, the match had officially ended so Krusher (Lipe) didn’t actually interfere in the match. What will happen now? Will Batista (Figo) get another title shot? Or will Krusher (Lipe) get one instead? Things don’t look good for the champ, but whatever happens stay tuned to SRW – Breakdown because we still have that highly anticipated elimination chamber match, though I don’t know how it’s going to top this brutal street fight, this isn’t the end, that’s one thing I can guarantee!

WINNER – The Jackal (RM18)
Fri 17/10/03 at 20:55
Regular
"bWo > You"
Paul E Dangerously’s Psychedelic House of Mania Match:
Sabu (LL Cool TT) w/Paul E Dangerously Vs AJ Styles
Written By LL Cool TT

Ladies and gentlemen, consider yourselves back at home, as we continue with SRW’s latest Pay Per View extravaganza, Breakdown! But before you do, I advise that you get behind your sofas, because our next match is Paul E. Dangerously’s Psychedelic House of Mania match!

Let’s take you back to a few weeks ago, when Chris Benoit and Booker T met the bWo in a tag team match on SRW Eclipse…

BENOIT’S LOCKED ON THE CROSSFACE! BENOIT’S LOCKED ON THE CROSSFACE! RVD made one elementary mistake, and Benoit pounced on it! RVD’s locked into the Crossface, dead centre of the ring, no way out! The referee’s asking Van Dam if he wants to tap out – who cares about legal wrestlers, huh? The referee is asking Van Dam if he’s going to submit – Van Dam motioning for a microphone, I think! Why does he want a microphone, for God’s sakes? The referee has grabbed a microphone, and put it to Van Dam’s mouth, while Chris Benoit doesn’t seem to be noticing any strange events at the moment, just reclining on Rob Van Dam’s neck! The crowd have gone quiet, waiting for the words of the champion…

Van Dam: Benoit, BENOIT! ARRGHH! GODDAMMIT! DAMN YOU REAVER, I’M DEBUTING OUR NEW MEMBER! AAARRRGGGHH! THE PAIN! Fresh from his stint in TNA, our new member…!

Who the Hell is it? I can’t see anyone yet! Hold on a second – IT’S AJ STYLES! AJ STYLES IS THE NEWEST MEMBER OF THE bWo! He’s pulls the ref to his feet, and clocks him, knocking him out cold! And now he stamps hard on Benoit’s head, which can’t have done that neck or the back any good at all! And now AJ Styles has Benoit(Grandprix) on his feet – Styles goads the Canadian, and Benoit swings, but misses – LOW BLOW ON BENOIT! Styles now spins the Rabid Wolverine around, boot to the gut, hangs him up, steps over the arms – STYLES CLASH!

AJ Styles debuted, and it seemed that the bWo had stolen yet another victory, but there was still another twist in this story’s tail!

FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH! RIGHT ON BENOIT! Benoit is out, but Jericho’s neck could be broken after being caught up in that attack! Benoit flops to the mat, and RVD clutches at every limb available limb of Benoit to get the pin! But wait – SABU ROLLS RVD OVER! RVD’S SHOULDERS ARE DOWN! Brian Hebner makes the count:

3! BENOIT GETS THE PIN ON THE CHAMP! Sabu(LL Cool T) is here!

Chris Benoit managed to pin the SRW champion, with Sabu getting the assist, but AJ Styles was incensed! His master plan had been foiled by the homicidal, suicidal, genocidal maniac that is Sabu, and he was quick in looking for some measure of revenge! An impromptu singles match was announced, and both men showcased their abilities for the first time to the SRW crowds! But AJ’s night wasn’t going to be spoiled by the legend that is Sabu:

Sabu sets up a chair in front of the table, goes to the opposite corner, runs up, jumps, AND LEG DROPS AJ THROUGH THE TABLE! AJ may have a broken back, thanks to Sabu! Sabu now rolls AJ over, and goes for the pin:

KICK OUT! KICK OUT BY STYLES! HOW DID HE DO THAT? Sabu(LL Cool T) is shocked; Paul E. looks as though he’s having a heart attack, and AJ, blood streaming down his face, is out! Sabu tries to get AJ up, but it’s a struggle, as Styles is probably concussed and unconscious after that crushing move through the table! Sabu does finally manage to get AJ Styles onto his feet, and now he gets whipped into a free corner – Sabu picks up a chair, runs at AJ, BUT GETS THE CHAIR KICKED RIGHT BACK IN HIS FACE BY STYLES! Big mistake by Sabu! AJ grabs the chair from Sabu, slams it into Sabu’s midsection, drops it to the floor, and picks Sabu up – tries to step over the arms, but Sabu avoids it, instead managing to move himself up, and hurricanranas AJ onto the chair! Styles grabs his head in pain, but is quickly back up – only to be met with a clothesline by Sabu! AJ’s back up again, though, as Sabu leaps onto his shoulders for a hurricanrana – but AJ hangs on! Sabu just made a huge mistake! AJ steps over the arms, AND HITS THE STYLES CLAH ONTO THE CHAIR! He rolls over, and pins Sabu:

3! AJ Styles has won this impromptu match-up with the Styles Clash, the move used to dispatch Reaver and Booker T(RM18) tonight! What a pair of debuts for these combatants!

And this is where the feud began! AJ and Sabu have been fighting ever since, but last week SRW Commissioner Reaver imposed a ‘cooling-off’ period for Eclipse, but I think that’ll only serve to make the two men ever more rabid, and itching to get their hands on one another.

Paul E. Dangerously then shocked the world when he announced that his client, Sabu, and AJ Styles would compete at Breakdown in the ‘Psychedelic House of Mania’ match, but waited another week to tell the world just what this match involved. Typically, it degenerated into a huge brawl between AJ, Sabu and two wrestlers from the upstart promotion High Dive Wrestling. In the corner of a hallway, Paul E. told us what the match would involve:

*Camera follows Paul E. to just outside the room, near a banister which protects against a huge fall to the next floor*

Paul E: Okay, it’s not as grand as I would have liked it, but here it is anyway: the rules of my Psychedelic House of Mania match. Okay, what happens is this: the match is divided into two halves, both 10 minutes long, with a 2 minute break in between. The ring, for the first half, remains normal. For the second half, though, one side of a cage will be lowered down, and the opposite side of the ring to the caged side will have barbed wire wrapped around the ropes. There will be trash cans of weapons in two opposite corners, a table set up in another, and a ladder will rest in the other. You don’t win the match by pinning though, nor by making your opponent submit – you win if you’ve got the most points.

*AJ is seen manhandling his opponent near the balcony, and throws the opponent off the balcony*

Paul E: OH MY GOD! Oh right – back to the match! Jesus Christ… anyway, you can only win if you’ve got more points than your opponent by the end of the 20 minutes. You earn points by pinning your opponent, by making them submit, or by adhering to some of the rules set out in the document I’ve sent to SRW – I’m sure they’ll explain it for you soon. However, the main point to this match, and its main selling point, might I add, is this – throughout out the match, all the arena lights are off. The ReserveTron, the television lights, everything that is normally used for lighting an SRW match is turned off for this match. The only lights that are on for this match are located at the top of the arena, are there are two types – one type will cover the ring, and only the ring, in a dull coloured light. The other types of lights will project various shapes onto the mat, and the wrestlers can score points in different ways by slamming their opponents into these shapes. That’s all in the document I’ve given to SRW, they’ll explain it for you. Announcers are banned for the match; the only sounds in the arena will be psycho-techno type music played over the speakers, it’s all about confusing the wrestlers. The one with the most points at the end of the match wins, okay? I’ve gotta see if Sabu’s all right!

And that’s how we’ve ended up here, ladies and gents! As you can see, the lights are coming down, so that’s my cue to sign off, folks, and leave you to watch the match without me rattling on over it! If you really want commentary, leave the TV on mute, and turn on ReserveRadio to get some fantastic commentary on the match! Good night, everyone, see you on the other side!

*ReserveRadio’s commentator continues*

Good evening, wrestling fans, and welcome to ReserveRadio! For those of you that have just tuned in from the televised broadcast, welcome, to those that have been listening to us from the start, stay with us, because we’ve got the only commentary in the world good enough to keep up with the hype surrounding this match! Paul E. clearly has thought long and hard about this match, because I can’t think of any other manager who would firstly think up something this insane, and secondly put his client in it! But I’m not here to judge; I’m here to tell you what’s going on!

The arena has now had its lights completely turned off, we are in pitch black! The crowd are getting tense, some are cheering, others screaming, we’ve got one idiot with an air-horn blasting everyone’s ears into pulp, but now there’s light in the ring! Only a small red spotlight, though, but it’s a start! There’s a yellow one, and now a blue! They’re spinning, moving all over the place, and the fans are starting to get excited, as we near our next contest! Don’t forget the basic structure of this match, listeners, there are two 10-minute halves, and the match will not end by a pinfall or submission – the order of the day here is to earn as many points as possible over your opponent in 20 minutes of wrestling – 10 minutes straight, 10 minutes hardcore. Wait a second, the music’s starting, let’s go down to ringside!

*Bizarre music starts – a mix of heavy rock guitar and tidal wave noises*

The lights are pulsating now, all manner of random colours, and here comes AJ Styles! No entrance music or pyro, just straight down to the ring, accompanied by a nice wave of booing and jeering from the audience! They clearly aren’t happy with AJ disrespecting the legendary Sabu, and want to berate him for it! As AJ slides into the ring, it’s obvious he’s in no mood to please – there’s the middle finger for the crowd! And again! There’s a people champion, right there!

*Lights go out*

What in the Hell? There are no lights at all! We’re in utter darkness! What is this?

*Lights come back on*

It’s Sabu! He’s in the ring! There are no announcements here tonight, we’ve just got a bell to tell them when to start, and when to stop!

*DING! DING! DING!*

Ten minutes, and counting, as Sabu and AJ immediately go for each other! Collar and elbow –tie-up in the middle of the ring, as the blue spotlight falls just inches away from them! They’re each struggling to throw the other man into the blue light, for what would surely be 4 points… but the blue spotlight’s gone! AJ Styles, frustrated by this, puts Sabu into a stiff hammerlock, to which Sabu replies by returning the favour; now a red triangle spins in the ring, as golden lights illuminate the ring and ringside area; Sabu backtrips AJ, sending the bWo member face first to the mat, and Sabu locks AJ in a Camel Clutch! A Camel Clutch early on! Sabu’s clearly come here with a game plan! And that, my friends, is one point to Sabu!

AJ is struggling early in this brand new match, as Sabu has trapped him in a Camel Clutch! But AJ’s impressive strength allows him to pull himself slowly to the ropes – he’s there! Sabu is forced to break the hold by tonight’s referee, Mike Chioda! Sabu gets up, leaving AJ to quickly recover by the ropes, as the golden lights turn dark blue, and two green circles shine down to the canvas – Sabu with the low dropkick to AJ’s jaw! Simple but effective offence by the Human Highlight Reel! Sabu picks AJ up, whips him into the ropes; AJ comes back, Sabu ducks down for the back body drop, but AJ turns and rolls over Sabu’s own back, grabs the waistlock, looking for the German Suplex, but Sabu forces the hands apart, swings his right arm back, but AJ ducks that; AJ then takes a thumb to the eye of Sabu – he forces him into the ropes, Irish Whip; Sabu comes back, AJ boosts him high up, Sabu cmoes down, but his legs grab AJ – HEAD-ARM HURRICANRANA! Fantastic move by Sabu! His left leg fell on the shoulder, his right clung under the armpit, and he whipped AJ to the floor! That’s another point for Sabu! He leads 2 to nothing!

AJ gets up frustratedly, and punches Sabu right on the nose! But in order to save the point, Sabu doesn’t go down! AJ again thumbs Sabu in the eye, cheap tactics that aren’t penalised, and whips the Hardcore Legend into the corner – AJ runs up, leaps – he moonsaults off Sabu’s chest! AJ turns 360°, goes for an elbow- but Sabu gets the boot up, and kicks AJ away – he goes for a big clothesline, but AJ counters with the drop toe hold! First point for AJ! The ring lights turn light pink, a yellow square and a red triangle are in the ring, as Sabu gets up and trades shots with Styles! Rights from both men, until eventually it’s just too much for Sabu – he steps back just slightly, but that’s enough for AJ to pounce: he boots Sabu in the gut, throws Sabu’s left arm over his head, lifts Sabu up – vertical suplex! A second point for AJ, and they’re two apiece! AJ just missed a red triangle with that suplex, but I dare say he won’t worry for too long, as they’re both back up on their feet, and AJ just shoves Sabu down! That’s two more points for AJ, but they’re cheap points at best!

As Sabu gets back up, a red helix is shone onto the ring, and the ring turns green – AJ goes for the shove again, but already Sabu has caught on, steps back, grabs AJ’s wrists, leans back into a monkey flip- but AJ flipped out of it, avoiding the points gain for Sabu! And now, Sabu is up, but AJ goes for the superkick- ducked! WHAM! AJ never stopped spinning, and came and slapped Sabu’s chin with his foot! And with Sabu once again on the mat, AJ gets a fifth point, but isn’t holding up, he’s picked up Sabu, scoops him into his arms – AJ starts to move, still holding Sabu, walks over to the red helix, and slams Sabu onto it! A simple move has just earned AJ 14 points! Two for the throwdown, 5 for the red colour, multiplied by two for the complex shape! AJ’s got 18 points already, Sabu still languishes with just the 2! The ring changes colour once again, from green to blue, but no shapes appear – AJ and Sabu are both up, Sabu is incensed but cannot stop the onslaught of AJ’s rights and lefts, forcing him into the turnbuckle; AJ hauls Sabu up to the top rope, but Sabu brings the elbow down across the back of AJ’s head, and clutches on – tornado DDT to AJ! But because AJ’s feet were on the mat, that only gets Sabu one point! Things are all working in the bWo member’s favour!

As the crowd begin to get behind Sabu with chants of ‘SA-F**KIN’-BU! SA-F**KIN’-BU!’, I can reflect on the ‘music’ playing over this match – it is twisted! Severely monged up! We’ve heard baby squeals, piano concertos, violin plucking, rapping, everything all mixed into one track! It hasn’t stopped for a second – just like the action in the ring, as AJ gets brought to his feet by the furious Sabu, and whipped into the ropes! AJ comes back, meets with Sabu’s foot, right to his gut, Sabu runs behind AJ, and brings AJ to the floor with a flying facebuster! 1 more point to Sabu’s cause! It was by no means the cleanest or best of facebusters, but it got the point! Sabu brings Styles back up once more, and hammers his face with a right hand! AJ goes down, adding another point to Sabu’s somewhat meagre total – it’s 18 to 4 with two and a half minutes gone! Sabu again brings AJ up, goes for another fist, but AJ blocks, and hits one of his own, but Sabu doesn’t go down! The ring is now lit with white light, and three red circles are in the ring – but can either man use them? Sabu is taken into the ropes, whipped, but reverses, sending AJ bouncing off the ropes, into a Lou Thesz press from Sabu! Not what we normally see from this man, but it’s worked! As Sabu lays into AJ’s face, an extra point is added to his total! 18-5 it now stands in AJ’s favour!

The white light remains as the red circles disappear, as a solitary blue square replaces them – just inches in front of Sabu and AJ! Sabu gets up, picks up AJ and hits a standing spinebuster! That’s got to have boosted his points! Let’s see… 2 for the throwdown, doubled to 4, and another 10 points for the square – that’s 16 in a single move! Excellent points-gaining by Sabu! That swings the score to 21-18, Sabu leads for the second time! But he refuses to relent, grabs AJ by the hair, and lifts him to his feet; Sabu scoops AJ up, but AJ floats behind, holding onto the head of his opponent – reverse DDT? No- Sabu flips over and behind AJ as another reversal, spins AJ around, boot to the gut, gets him in position for a suplex – lifts him up, but AJ lands on his feet, his head remaining held by Styles – brought down in a neckbreaker! Modified Hangman’s Noose Neckbreaker by the phenomenal AJ Styles, earning him another point! 21-19 to Sabu! This doesn’t leave AJ best pleased, as the howling of a wolf echoes through the arena, and the ring is flooded with golden light; two green circles and a red hexagon occupy the ring. AJ is drawn to the red hexagon, clearly thinking only of more points – he takes Sabu over to it, scoops him up, but Sabu counters just as AJ did to him, floating over and holding the head; AJ now also tries to float over, flipping behind Sabu, but Sabu holds on, and drops AJ straight onto the red hexagon! 14 more points to Sabu! Just as AJ appeared to be closing in, Sabu pulls away, leaving the score 35-19 to the legend! The crowd are cheering wildly, competing with the music, as AJ quickly scrambles back to his feet, nursing his neck, which he appeared to land on slightly. The red hexagon stays, as a blue triangle is added to the mix!

Sabu sees the triangle, as he grabs hold of AJ Styles and drags him frantically over; this doesn’t look good for AJ, as Sabu lifts him up for a – PILEDRIVER! Right on the shape! Sabu, in that move, just earned another 7 points, making it 42-19! AJ has completely fallen behind, as we pass the 5 minute mark! There’s only 5 minutes left before we move into Sabu’s element, and that’s bad news for Styles Esq.. But all is not lost, it seems, as AJ, on one knee, fires stiff rights into Sabu’s stomach, which allows him to get on both feet again, and force Sabu to the ropes… WHOO! Stiff, stiff chop to Sabu’s chest! WHOO! And another! AJ starts to whip Sabu, but stops, and hiptosses him instead! Two points! That makes- another hiptoss! And then… one more! 6 extra points for AJ, as he pushes Sabu over to the corner, making it 42-25, and AJ lifts the shaken (and, yes, stirred) Sabu up to the top rope, gets up with him, and starts to haul Sabu into a standing position in that precarious place – AJ and Sabu are now both standing on the top turnbuckle, but who’ll bite the dust? Sabu is holding onto AJ for dear life, but AJ sees to know what he’s doing – he hiptosses Sabu off the top turnbuckle! That’s ten points for a wrestling move on the top rope! But AJ remains on the top rope, preparing himself for a – leg drop! 7 more points! AJ now also goes for the cover:

KICK OUT BY SABU! If he’d been pinned, that could have changed the whole outcome of this match, but as it is, we have a dead heat, it’s 42-42! Sabu is tired, after absorbing as punishing a move as the top-rope leg drop, but just as AJ starts to pull him up, a green circle is shone on Sabu, as the ring turns red! AJ notices this, pushes Sabu back down to the mat, and returns to the tope rope, and leaps with the Spiral Tap- missed! He missed the Spiral Tap! Sabu just rolled out of the way, leaving AJ with nothing to hit but the canvas! Sabu is getting up very slowly, but Styles isn’t moving at all! Sabu gets up, leans over AJ to pick him- AJ ROLLS HIM UP!

SABU ROLLS BACK!

3! Sabu gets the pin! 15 points to Sabu! And what a mistake it was for AJ to try and roll Sabu up in his weakened state, after throwing himself onto the mat! 57-42! Sabu leads for a third time! AJ is clearly angry, but has not yet got up to his feet – Sabu takes advantage by going for another cover:

AJ kicks out! Sabu’s realised he’s not going to get any more pins over Styles yet, so he starts to stomp down hard on the head! Repeated boots to the side of the head by Sabu, as AJ tries and fails to find somewhere to hide! But no! AJ grabs Sabu’s right foot, pulls and pulls on it, eventually causing Sabu to fall to his back – one more point to AJ, but he doesn’t stop there – he’s put Sabu in the Sharpshooter! And with AJ facing the ropes himself, Sabu’s a long way from salvation!

With the score at 57-42 in the first half of this House of Mania match, AJ has put Sabu in a Sharpshooter! Widely believed to be one of, if not THE most painful submission move in wrestling, and Sabu has almost no way out of it! If I were Sabu, I’d tap right now and save my legs, but I’m not Sabu! He’s going to hold out until he dies, if needs be, but this is his problem – if he stays in the Sharpshooter for the rest of the half, 2 minutes will not be enough for him to fully recover, and that effectively hands the match to AJ! But will he tap? Or can he, by some unimaginable feat, can he reach the ropes, which are all the way over to the other side of the ring? The ring continues to change colour, shapes are added and removed, the music never stops, but none of that matters right now – what matters is how long Sabu can resist tapping out to the Sharpshooter inflicted upon him by AJ Styles! AJ is using all his strength to put Sabu in as much pain as possible, and will not give p this effort, so long as he shall live! Sabu is in absolute agony, he’s grinding his face into the mat to stop him from saying ‘uncle’, but even that may not be enough! Sabu is world-renowned for his amazing endurance, but this surely is too much – what’s he doing? What is he doing now? He’s trying to move sideways? Of course, if he can somehow spin AJ around, then he can get to the nearest ropes! But will he be able to implement his plan of action?

He’s clawing at the mat, trying to force Styles to spin around, and he’s actually doing it! But AJ just drags him back round! Sabu, back to square one, is trying again – and he’s started to move Styles again! But Styles again spins round- but Sabu moves in that same direction! He predicted AJ’s next move, but even that isn’t enough! You can see AJ grimacing in the green light, and hear him screaming over the music – exactly the same can be said for Sabu! Sabu tries once more to turn AJ around, but AJ knows Sabu’s plan, and just grounds to a halt – there’s no way out of this for Sabu now! But – but he’s still crawling! And try though he might, AJ cannot stop him, without dragging him back, but Sabu is wriggling so damn hard – AJ collapses into the ropes, as Sabu breaks free! Cursing loudly, turning the yellow air blue with swearing, AJ is slamming his hands on the mat in outrage, allowing Sabu to crawl over with his weary legs, and leap on AJ’s back, putting him in another Camel Clutch!

With 2 and a half minutes left on the clock for this half, Sabu has AJ Styles in another Camel Clutch, right in the middle of the ring! It could all be curtains for the phenomenal bWo member, unless he can find a way out of this submission move- he flipped Sabu over his head! An extra point! Great neck strength and leverage by AJ, who now puts Sabu in a surfboard – a painful yet simple move by Styles, but surely something used to keep Sabu from hurting AJ than an actual hope of submission? Saying that, I’m not sure, because he’s stretching Sabu very harshly indeed – so much so that Sabu looks to be in almost as much pain in the surfboard as he was in the Sharpshooter! AJ’s really wrenched that in! But Sabu is still trying to get himself out of it – he’s trying to get to his feet, but AJ just forces him back down to the mat! Sabu tries again, but AJ isn’t having any of it, and he forces him hard back onto the mat, turnnig Sabu onto his front, and putting him in a Camel Clutch! How humiliating! Sabu has been put into his own submission move, and there’s still 1 and a half minutes left! AJ has locked in the Camel Clutch on Sabu… and Sabu can’t crawl away this time! AJ should have 30 points in the bag!

Just a minute left, now, and still Sabu cannot budge AJ… surely he can’t last out another minute of this pain? Granted, it’s no Sharpshooter, but having your neck forcibly pulled backwards for an entire minute and beyond is unbearable for any normal man!

30 seconds left, and still Sabu hasn’t tapped! One half of the crowd is growing angry with the lack of action in the ring, and clearly isn’t enjoying the music and light show, but the other half is really getting behind Sabu, cheernig him on, and trying to motivate him enough to struggle out of this hold! But AJ will not let Sabu go, there is no chance of him escaping!

Just 10 seconds left of this half of the match, and still Sabu resists submitting!

Still he won’t tap!

*DING! DING! DING!*

Sabu has survived! Sabu is safe! AJ is torn away from Sabu by Mike Chioda, and Sabu crawls to his corner, gasping for breath, as the music continues along with the ballet of light around us. There you have it, folks, 57-43 to Sabu as we head from this straight-up wrestling into hellacious hardcore Hell! As you can see if you’re also watching TV, we have a ring crew rushing to the ring to assemble a wall of a cage on the side of the entrance ramp, and some other members of the ring crew are wrapping barbed wire around the ropes opposite to that… various weapons and items are being placed in the ring, we’ve got two trash cans full of weapons in two corners, a ladder in another, and a table in the final one… this is going to be bad. Real bad. I’ve got that feeling, like in the Sabu-Sandman Stairway to Hell match at ECW House Party ’97, or the Sabu-Terry Funk barbed wire match at ECW Born to be Wired, we’ve got another Sabu bloodbath in store, and this could be one hardcore game too far. But we can only wait and see what happens in the next half!

After that fast-paced action, it’s only now that I realise that we haven’t seen Paul E. Dangerously this evening! Where is he? There he is, folks, rushing down to the ring, puffing like a chain-smoker! He’s off to speak with his man, Sabu, while we go down to the ring to get some updates on each man’s condition!

*Down to ringside, with AJ Styles*

AJ: Yeah, I’m losing, but I’ve not lost yet. There’s still 10 minutes of no-holds-barred action left, and baby I’m going to kill that b@$t@rd! I’ve got no injuries to speak of, but my neck’s a little stiff after the Camel Clutch, and missing that Spiral Tap did my back no favours, but that’s it. Now c’mon, get lost! Beat it!

*Switches to Paul E. and Sabu*

Paul E: What the-? Get away! C’mon, go! We’ve no time for this!

*Back to the radio commentator*

Well, that didn’t come off as well as we’d hoped, but these two minutes are almost up… the music’s playing loudly again, the lights are changing all over the place, it can only mean one thing…

*DING! DING! DING!*

The match has re-started! In ten minutes, both you and I will know who’s won this contest! This half is fully hardcore; the cage wall has been erected (no jokes at the back!) and Sabu and AJ are quick to dole out punishment to one another! AJ kicks Sabu hard in the gut, goes over to the trash can in the nearest corner, and swings at Sabu’s head- but misses, Sabu with the thumb to the eyes, he picks out a pool cue – CRACK! AJ goes down, after taking a huge pool cue shot to the head! It broke right in half off his forehead, and earned Sabu another two points – one for the knockdown, the other for the weapon shot, but AJ gets back up almost instantly, and scoop slams Sabu down! 2 points to AJ! He now takes that trash can again, and slams it on top of Sabu! Another point! This half could see the points reach beyond 150 each, if they don’t slow down! AJ gets Sabu back up, scoops him, and slams him hard on the can! That’s, what, only two more points? I see, no points for wrestling with weapons – Paul E.’s obviously realised Sabu doesn’t play that way!

The score’s now up to 58-47 to Sabu, he’s still leading, but we’re barely into this half! Much, much more to come yet! AJ brings Sabu up his feet, and whips him into the corner, right into a ladder! Sabu stays on his feet, though rests on the ladder, he doesn’t want to lose any more points if he can avoid it – AJ comes up, and goes for that moonsault launch- but Sabu got out of the way, and AJ falls onto the mat after dropkicking the ladder! Sabu now grabs the ladder, and just drops it on AJ! That’s one more point, and Sabu picks up the ladder again – and slams it down on AJ! Another point! And now Sabu takes the ladder away from AJ, as the lights go green, and the red circles invade the ring, but Sabu drags AJ onto that ladder, he’s left AJ on the ladder! Some heavy rock music, mixed with scratching noises hit the speakers, Sabu goes to the top rope, looks behind him, AND MOONSAULTS – CONNECTS! He landed right on top of AJ, who was on the ladder! Already we’ve gone hardcore, ladies and gentlemen! That’s another 5 points, I guess, as Sabu used the weapon for the aerial dive! Can Styles recover quickly enough to get any offence in to earn the points as well? It looks as though Sabu also sustained some damage in that quickfire assault, but surely AJ got the worst of it? Sabu has been able to get up fairly soon, although he’s holding his midsection, but he’s healthy enough to grab a cookie tray, and smack AJ with it while his opponent remains on the ladder! And again! One more time! 3 fast points, and Sabu is pulling away!

Golden light bathes the ring, and a green square spins onto the mat, which Sabu sees and wants to make use of – he takes AJ by the ears (the ears, for God’s sake!) and puts him in place, ready for a powerbomb? Piledriver? No! AJ backs body drops Sabu onto the green square! That’s an amazing 22 points in one simple counter for the bWo representative! In just a second, AJ has turned this match around – it’s 69-68 to AJ Styles! Sabu was hardly brutalised by that move, but it’s brought the match right back to Styles! Sabu gets back up and starts to pummel away at AJ’s face, pushes him into the ropes by the cage wall, whips AJ – INTO THE BARBED WIRE! There was no getting out of that! AJ has been- oh, God! You can see where the flesh has pierced his skin (unless you’re just listening to us on ReserveRadio, of course) and there’s blood pouring from the cuts! Sabu likes what he sees, the twisted man that he is, yet pulls AJ from the wire Hell! He helps AJ out of the barbed wire, but takes him by the head, runs with him, and slams AJ’s head into the steel cage wall! And now – he’s grinding the forehead into the cage mesh! Sick! AJ collapses from his feet, and Sabu appeared to just get a hand on AJ as he fell, gaining another 2 points, taking the lead from AJ! Sabu points to the Heavens, and turns his attention back to AJ – SMALL PACKAGE BY THE BLOODIED AJ STYLES!

SABU KICKS OUT! Good idea from AJ, he just couldn’t hold on long enough to gain the 15 points from a pinfall in this match. Sabu gets quickly back to his feet, not wanting to lose any more of his advantage, and goes for that ladder – he sets it up in the corner, where it was before, and throws Styles into it. Sabu then finds a chair in one of the trash cans, sets it up in front of AJ, goes to the opposite corner, takes the run-up… and leaps off with an aggressive calf kick, right to the face of AJ Styles! Great weapons usage- but wait… OOOH! AJ fell forwards from the calf attack, and his face hit the steel chair! Bad luck for AJ, the very worst! That attack must have earned Sabu 2 more points – double weapons usage, a chair and a ladder, gets the two for Sabu! Still in the lead, but as AJ has shown us, he can easily pull it back!

This music is really bothering me now – there’s some guy talking at random to a huge bass beat! It’s ridiculous, but I’ve got to put up with it. You can’t win them all. To be honest, I’m quite surprised that no-one has yet used the steel cage wall for a huge dive or something like that – but Sabu may just well do something like that now! He’s got another baking sheet, and is climbing up the cage wall… he’s reached about halfway, turns slowly, allowing AJ time to get up… JUMPS… SMACK! Baking sheet right between the eyes for AJ, special delivery from Sabu! 5 points for Sabu for that high-risk weapon dive! AJ is back down, Sabu has quickly got up, and is setting up that table in the middle of the ring! What is looking to do now? Whatever it is, we’ll just have to wait, because he’s manhandling AJ Styles onto that table, and has taken the chair… he’s climbing the cage wall! He’s climbing! He’s almost got to the top, where he stops, turns, leaps… CRASH! SABU FALLS RIGHT THROUGH THE TABLE! He went for an Arabian Facebuster, the double legdrop with a chair, but AJ rolled off the table, just in time! As Sabu writhes in pain and agony, amongst the wood and metal, AJ smiles, hiding the obvious discomfort, and points to his head – yeah, we know you’ve got smarts, there, Styles, no need to boast! He’s started to get to his feet again, and should probably look to slam Sabu in the multicoloured triangle that has appeared near the shards of table that Sabu is trapped in, to get about 19 points or so – it could get him back in the lead!

AJ is indeed back onto a vertical base, and is sifting through the wreckage that is the table, and hauls Sabu out from under it… surely he’ll go for the shape slam? He lifts Sabu up, and hauls the legend onto his shoulders… flips him over, and Sabu’s neck lands on Styles’ knee! Oh my God, that must hurt! But AJ didn’t do it in the shape, and so has got to move quickly if he wants to make the most of this great opportunity! He drags Sabu over to the shape, lifts up Sabu by the waist, and drops him in a sidewalk slam! But only 12 points from that move, as he went down with Sabu – still, he’s in the lead, because it’s now 83-77 to AJ! Now he’s got to look to pull further ahead, as the ring is flooded with blue light, and we hit the 3 minute mark! 7 to go!

AJ Styles, the leader of the match, whips the weary Sabu into the trash can in the corner again! Sabu falls to his knees, as AJ charges up- OH MY GOD! AJ rushed his knee straight into Sabu’s face! Sabu has folded down, and from what I can see – good Lord, his nose is smashed and he’s bleeding from there and his mouth! AJ almost collapsed Sabu’s face right there and then! But he can’t afford to hold up – the haunting string music plays over the action, as Styles gets Sabu up, stands near a new white circle, gets the waistlock, and hits a German Suplex right onto the circle – but Styles flips over, carries Sabu along with him, lifts him up, and slams him face first into the circle with a German Face Bust! That gives AJ a cool 40 points! Amazing gain by Styles, he obviously is still using a great deal of thought to get ahead in the match – he’s now on 123 points, with Sabu way, way, way behind on 77! He’s going to have to pull something tremendous out of the bag to win this match! AJ realises how far ahead he is, but is all too aware that he can’t afford to rest, so he gets Sabu’s legs, grapevines them… but Sabu wriggles free of what looked to be a Sharpshooter! He crawls to the ropes, to avoid having to tap out to any AJ submission hold, but this doesn’t stop Styles – he takes Sabu’s legs, stretches them apart – but Sabu uses his strength and leverage to pull AJ out of the ring, through the ropes, and avoid a low blow! Both men are now on the outside, when it is complete darkness, and no-one can see what’s happening! But almost as soon as he was thrown out, Styles re-enters the ring, and grabs a stop sign – and throws it out the ring, possibly hitting Sabu!

But it didn’t, because Sabu slides back into the ring, not too quickly, I must admit, but hits some strong right hands to the side of AJ’s face! He pushes AJ to the ropes, whips him over, AJ returns, but Styles manages to kick Sabu as he returns… he steps back a pace, gears up – MISSES THE SUPERKICK – Sabu grabs the foot, and trips Styles backwards! 2 more points for Sabu, but he needs big moves, and soon!

5 minutes left! Only 5 more minutes for Sabu to come up with something huge! He’s beginning by taking a chair – and hammering AJ repeatedly with it! That’s six chair shots to the fallen Styles, which is also 6 more points! And with AJ confined to the mat to recuperate, Sabu goes out of the ring, straight for the steel steps! He throws the steps high into the ring, just missing his opponent, and slides back into the ring, to set up the steps just in front of the barbed wire-covered ropes! AJ could be in trouble now, as he is picked up by Sabu, pushed into the ropes, and whipped into the- SMASH! OOOH! AJ was whipped straight into the steps, which he hit, but the momentum carried him forward, and he flew back-first into the barbed-wire! Horrific stuff from Sabu, but that earned him no points! I don’t think he cares, though, because he’s gone straight back to the outside, and I can just makes him out to be looking underneath the ring for something! Whatever it is, he’s found it, because he’s thrown something… a wooden board, into the ring! But he’s still looking, and is throwing tons of objects into the ring – boards, cookie sheets, chairs, and flat objects!

Now Sabu rolls himself into the squared circle, and gets the trash cans from either corner, puts them almost side-by-side, but with a gap in between, and starts to bridge them with the weapons and boards! This assembly of horror has been set up near the cage wall, and Sabu, chair in hand, goes back over to AJ - THWACK! A huge chair shot to the top of AJ’s head! And Sabu takes hold of Styles’ head, brings him over to the trash can-board construction, and positions him on top of it… this looks bad… so, so bad. Sabu is climbing the cage wall, glancing back every now and then to ensure AJ hasn’t moved… he’s now at the top of the cage wall! Sabu is standing on the top of the cage wall, looking at the crowd, preparing for something big… HE JUMPS – SHOOTING STAR PRESS THROUGH THE TRASH CANS AND BOARDS! OH MY GOD! Sabu jumped, flipped in mid-air, and crashed straight onto Styles! But he can’t make a cover! He must have earned about 10 points for that, but if he can get the pin, which he surely would if he can roll over, he’d get an extra 15! But Sabu has almost killed himself with that move, and even though Paul E. is screaming at him from ringside, he just can’t roll over- yes he can! Yes he can!

3! That’s a second pin for Sabu! 15 more points! He’s now on 110, with AJ still in front on 123! If Sabu can just hit one more move, with two minutes to go, then he could still steal this match from the jaws of AJ-induced defeat! But has he the energy to do so after that amazing move? I can’t say!

Sabu and AJ have been down for almost 30 seconds now, but Sabu is finally moving… he’s crawling on his hands and knees to AJ… h – he puts him in the Camel Clutch once more! If Sabu can force the submission, this match is won! He’s pulling back as hard as he can on the neck, but I don’t think he’s got enough strength to pull hard enough to get AJ to tap, personally… 10 seconds pass, but AJ doesn’t seem to be in masses of pain, as one usually would be in Sabu’s punishing submission hold.

He’s held it in for about 30 seconds, and now the strain is starting to show in AJ’s face! He’s grasping onto Sabu’s hands, and gasping for air… he’s starting to move! Styles is starting to make his way towards the ropes – but Sabu lets go?! Paul E. has gone ballistic on the outside, but Sabu doesn’t care! He’s gone to the outside of the ring, and is looking for something again… he returns to the ring with a cinder block! If Sabu can use this block effectively, then he could still win, but there’s only a minute left! The lights and music have descended into rave mode, there’s a huge, pulsating beat, and lights and shapes all over the ring, as Sabu places the block near one of the corners… and now he takes the weary AJ Styles to the corner, lifts him to the top rope, and sets up a chair near the corner as well – Sabu runs up, leaps off the chair, onto the rope, jumps onto AJ, looking for the hurricanrana – but AJ hangs onto Sabu! AJ has Sabu, and is… oh no, oh no! He’s hooked the arms with his arms, dives off with Sabu – NO! STYLES CLASH OFF THE TOP ROPE ONTO THE CINDER BLOCK! Sabu’s bloodied face was crushed on the block! And AJ rolls over, pinning Sabu:

3! AJ has won this match, surely! After gaining 5 points for the Styles Clash, AJ adds 15 with a pinfall! But Styles refuses to let up, he gets to his feet, and grapevines Sabu’s legs… Sharpshooter! Sharpshooter! AJ’s locked it in! And Sabu can’t get out of it! Sabu’s already nearly out, and Mike Chioda is checking on him…

20 seconds left, folks, just 20 seconds, but Mike Chioda is checking on Sabu, still… he takes Sabu’s right arm, lifts it up… it comes down! He lifts the arm up… it comes down! He lifts the arm up…. AND IT COMES DOWN! That counts as a submission, and earns AJ another 30 points against Sabu! We now are down to the last 10 seconds of the match:

4… Sabu is still not moving, as AJ celebrates by swearing at the crowd…

*DING! DING! DING!*

It’s over! It’s over, and AJ Styles has won this match! With a score of 173 points to Sabu’s 110, AJ Styles has won the Psychedelic House of Mania match, and he’s passed out, as has Sabu! I’m just trying to get my breath back, that was incredible! Congratulations to both men, but at the end of the day, AJ just knew how to play the game! He’s victorious, we have a winner, and it’s the bWo’s very own Phenomenon, AJ Styles!
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:48
Regular
"Better Than You"
SRW Break – Down
Legend Vs Legend : Normal Match :
Shawn Michaels (Lipe) Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae) :
Written By Chrissy.P :

Welcome back to our latest pay per view, SRW Break – Down and, up next we have a legend versus legend match, Shawn Michaels (Lipe) fighting Steve Austin (Jae). This all began when HBK came back to SRW, and challenged Austin to this match, this is what happened last match between these two :

----------------------------------------------------

Edge (RM18) has got up from Triple H’s (Ant) beating and is standing in his corner. HBK goes over to him and tags him in. Triple H is up and turns around and Edge goes for the spear, but no, Triple H moved out of the way and he has now got him in the pedigree position and A MASSIVE PEDIGREE and Triple H goes for the pin :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . .

Broke up by HBK (Lipe), who drags Edge (RM18) to their corner, steps out of the ring and tags himself back in. HBK picks Triple H (Ant) up and gives him a right punch, which is returned by Triple H, with a right punch of his own, who then goes to kick HBK, but HBK catches his leg and turns it in to A GREAT SPINE BUSTER, HBK goes to the corner and starts stomping, getting ready for the sweet chin music. But Steve Austin (Jae) has come in the ring to put HBK off, but Edge (RM18) has come behind Stone Cold to stop him. HBK decides to go for Austin with A MASSIVE SWEET CHIN MUSIC, but Austin ducked and HBK got his own partner Edge. HBK does not seem over bothered turns around, and AUSTIN DRIVES THE STONE COLD STUNNER on HBK and he drags Triple H’s arm over him. Rhyno (Jetster) enters the ring and GORE! GORE! GORE! By Rhyno on Austin. Rhyno hurt his shoulder even more by doing that and he drags Austin out of the ring to do even more damage, but realises that Triple H has the pin cover on HBK, but Kurt Angle (Grandprix) stops him, and the referee starts to count :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . . .

3 ! ! ! ! !

Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae), Kurt Angle (Grandprix), and Triple H (Ant) have won this six man tag team match, even though Austin and Triple H are laid out flat, they have still won this match, Angle is celebrating like mad though! Rhyno (Jetster) grabs a microphone and says “You may have got lucky this time Hunter, but at Break – Down you’re going down, because I am keeping my title!” Rhyno grabs his title and SMACKS ANGLE OVER THE HEAD WITH THE BELT! Now what was that for? That there is a sore loser. Rhyno’s music hits and he leaves with all his oppositions flat out on the floor, and his own partners, Shawn Michaels (Lipe) and Edge (RM18), laid out flat on the floor!

I’ll put my house on there being interferences in this match, so let’s get straight to the action :

* AARGH! * * AARGH! * * AARGH! * * AARGH! * * I THINK I’M CUTEI! * * I KNOW I’M SEXY! * * I’VE GOT THE LOOKS! * The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels (Lipe) steps out on to the ramp and the fans go wild for their favourite legend. HBK walks down the ram, steps in to the ring, shows his muscles, bends one knee, and bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, his fireworks go off. * CRASH! * The Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae) walks out on to the top of the ramp and walks down it, he walks around the ring, grabs a microphone then steps in to the ring. He puts the microphone to his mouth then says “ Shawn, Shawn, Shawn ‘The Heart Break Kid’” Austin says in a sarcastic voice “I wanted to talk to you face to face, man to man, legend to legend! In the ring, unlike some wuss who stands at the top of the ramp. This legend here,” Austin moves his hand down his own body showing himself, “The biggest legend in Dead or Alive, the biggest legend there ever has been in DoA, and the biggest legend there ever will be in DoA, fighting you, only just a legend, because you’re not as good as me and never will be. You see, part of the reason why you are a legend is because you have been in the wrestling business a long time and the other I don’t know. And tonight I’m going to whoop your ass, and that’s the bottom line, ‘cause Stone Cold said so!” HBK is furious and is raring to go. Austin drops the microphone and stares down HBK.

The match starts, and he two start exchanging blows, and again like in the Eclipse match Steve Austin (Jae) manages to over power HBK (Lipe). Austin has beaten down HBK to his knees, then Austin goes to kick HBK, but HBK manages to catch Austin’s leg and trips him up. HBK gives Austin a couple of stomps, then picks him up, gives him a left punch, grabs his arm and Irish whips him in to the corner. HBK walks over to Austin and gives him two or three punches to the mid section, so Austin is sort of bent over. He then gives Austin a few kicks, then grabs Austin picks him up, flings him over, so Austin does a summersault in the air, and Austin lands with a THUD! HBK picks up Austin off of the floor and stands next to him, he is going to go for the Russian leg sweep, but Austin will not budge and he picks up HBK’s nearest leg (which is his left leg), bends it and A CRACKING SHIN BUSTER, I’m sure I heard HBK’s shin crack then, good job it is not his sweet chin music leg! Austin goes for the quick pin cover :

1 . . . .

Shawn Michaels (Lipe) was quick to react with a kick out. Steve Austin (Jae) does not seem too bothered as it is near the start of the match, and that he has the upper hand on HBK. Austin picks up HBK and Irish whips him in to the corner. Austin goes over to HBK, and gets on his knees and pulls HBK’s legs so that he is sat on his ass in the corner, and Austin starts stomping a mud hole in HBK. Because Austin is holding on to the ropes, the referee starts counting to disqualify him, one. Two. Three. Austin lets go, and he puts his own head in between HBK’s legs, and picks him up in to a power bomb position. But HBK manages to turn around on Austin’s shoulders, so they are both facing the same way. Austin tries to slam HBK backwards, but that just helped in the swing of HBK’s victory roll, and the referee counts :

1 . . . . .

2 . .

Kick out by Austin (Jae). HBK (Lipe) only got that high count because Austin was not really expecting it. HBK and Austin both get up and they stand on opposite sides of the ring, and stare each other down. After a few seconds they get in to a grapple and after a bit of pushing either way, HBK shoves Austin to the floor. Austin stands back up and goes back in to a grapple with HBK, and again HBK shoves him to the floor. Austin stand back up again, and looks as though he is going for more, but Austin ducks HBK’s arms, and hits his shin that is hurting, so that he falls to the floor. Austin turns HBK over, so that he is laying on his front, and Austin locks in the half Boston crab on HBK’s left leg. HBK is screaming in pain, and the referee goes down to see if he wants to tap out, which he does not. HBK is still in pain, and might have to tap out, but is edging closer and closer to the ropes, and finally grabs on to the bottom rope, so Austin has to let go which he does. Austin then pulls HBK in to the middle of the ring, turns him over and Austin goes for the pin cover :

1 . . . . .

2 . . .

Shawn Michaels (Lipe) just manages to kick out. I don’t think HBK will be using that keg much in the near future. Steve Austin (Jae) picks up HBK, grabs his lower left leg, bend the knee and puts his other hand on it, and Austin picks up HBK almost over his head by the shin, and DROPS HIM SO HBK LANDS ON HIS LEFT SHIN, it might be broken now that shin. Austin, instead of going for the pin cover, goes for the figure four leg lock to put HBK in even more pain. HBK is absolutely screaming in pain but is determined not to tap out. And Austin is just laughing harder than ever to rub it in. The referee keeps asking HBK if he wants to tap out but HBK’s hands are not moving. Finally HBK’s shoulders are touching the canvas, and this counts as a pin, so the referee counts :

1 . . . . .

2 .

HBK (Lipe) realises this and brings his shoulders back up off of the canvas. HBK is determined not to go back down for a pin, so he tries turning Stone Cold (Jae) over. HBK keeps trying and trying, just another inch, and finally HBK has turned Austin over, and now Austin is feeling the pain. Austin is in quite a bit of pain now and starts trying to wriggle out of HBK’s two legs. HBK has now chance to have a bit of a breather, but Austin’s leg is almost out, nearly, and it’s out. Both men are slowly progressing their way to their feet. But not quick enough, so the referee has to start counting them out :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . . .

3 . . . . .

Both men are on all fours now :

4 . . . . .

5 . . . . .

And Steve Austin (Jae) is first to his feet. He walks over to Shawn Michaels (Lipe), gives him a boot to the chest, so he lays flat out, then Austin picks HBK up to his feet. Austin Irish whips HBK in to the ropes, the he himself runs in to the opposite ropes, and they both run at each other, Austin jumps and lands the lou threz press on HBK and gives him one punch, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, and HBK somehow manages to catch Austin’s ninth punch, and throws him off himself. Both men get up straight away, and Austin runs at HBK and goes for a clothesline, but HBK ducks, and they both turn around so they are facing each other, HBK kicks Austin in the mid section so that he is bent over and HBK LAND THE STONE COLD STUNNER ON AUSTIN! HBK just did Austin’s own finisher move on Austin! HBK goes for the pin cover :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . .

Austin (Jae) kicks out of his own finishing manoeuvre HBK (Lipe) looks a little shocked, but carries on with the match anyway. HBK goes over to the ropes, steps out of the ring, walks down the side of the ring to the corner, climbs up to the top turnbuckle, and he waits for Austin to get up. Austin gets up, and HBK jumps off of the top rope and goes for the missile dropkick, but Austin steps out of the way an HBK hits the floor hard. Austin, instead of going for the pin cover, picks up HBK and kicks him in the mid section, and DRIVES THE STONE COLD STUNNER ON HBK! This time Austin delivered the stunner instead of receiving it this time, and that is why he did not go for the pin cover before, and he goes for it now :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . .

Michaels (Lipe) kicks out from the stunner in the nick of time, just like Austin (Jae) did. Austin is totally surprised that HBK kicked out, and complains at the referee. I don’t know how these two men do it, I mean lasting this long. Austin stops complaining and goes back over to HBK, picks him up off of the floor, and starts giving him left and right punches. Austin then Irish whips HBK in to the corner, but when HBK gets there, he climbs up to the top rope, and because Austin is running behind him, he does A MASSIVE MISSILE DROPKICK OFF OF THE TOP ROPE, and Austin goes down, and hits the referee on the way down, so they are both down. The referee hit his head on the bottom turnbuckle on the way down. HBK goes in to the corner and starts stomping his foot, waiting for Austin to get up, and getting ready for the sweet chin music. But what’s this? It’s The Rat (Allardini) and Electron (Tazz) running down the ramp, what are they doing here, they are banned from Break – Down. They both step in to the ring, and both punch HBK in the back. The Rat picks HBK up off of the floor, and puts HBK’s head in - between his legs. He picks HBK up over his shoulders and Electron grabs hold of HBK’s shoulders and A DOUBLE POWERBOMB TO HBK! By this time Austin has got back up, and instead of thanking them, he goes over to them and says to them “I told all of you to stay out of my match, I want to prove to everyone I can beat him by myself, which I can. Anyway how did you two get in here anyway, you’re banned?” Electron taps the side of his nose, and Austin says “ Get out of here!” Austin gives them both a little shove to make them start going. They both stepped out of the ring and Austin follows them to make sure they go. He follows them half way up the ramp, then watches them go up the rest of the way.

The Rat (Allardini) and Electron (Tazz) reach the top of the ramp, but what the hell? It has all gone pitch black. After about half a minute the lights come back on and Kane (Starlight) has The Rat lifted up in a choke slam position, and The Hurricane (RM18) has Electron in a choke slam position, both of them are help less. The Rat and Electron are almost side by side in the air for what is coming to them, but what are Kane and The Hurricane waiting for choke slam the two. Plus Austin is not going to help them, probably does not want to get hurt, and by this point Austin is just getting up. This is what they are waiting for, Rhyno (Jetster) appears at the top of the ramp and A DOUBLE CHOKESLAM – GORE and the crowd cheers. Because The Rat and Electron were almost side by side Rhyno could gore both, one with either shoulder, while they were going down for a choke slam. Rhyno has already retained his Euro – Continental Championship and has already started celebrating by doing this.

HBK (Lipe) is up now, and waiting for Steve Austin (Jae) to come back in to the ring. Austin starts walking back down the ramp, but backwards just in case Rhyno (Jetster), Kane (Starlight), and The Hurricane (RM18) do not do anything. Austin steps in to the ring, and turns around, HBK goes for the sweet chin music, but Austin ducks. Both men turn around, and Austin kicks HBK in the mid section and goes for the stone cold stunner, but HBK pushes Austin in to the ropes, and when Austin comes back he jumps for a lou threz press, BUT AUSTIN JUMPS IN TO A SWEET SHIN MUSIC! That must of hurt. The referee is still not up yet, so a new referee runs down the ramp and in to the ring. HBK goes for the pin cover, and the new referee counts :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . . .

3 ! ! ! ! !

*The crowd cheers louder than ever! *

The Heart Break Kid has won The Rattlesnake, Shawn Michaels (Lipe) has won Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae), HBK is the greatest legend out of the two. HBK grabs a microphone and sits on the top rope and lays out his legs, and says “Who’s only just a legend now, eh Steve, YOU! And I am the greatest legend wrestling has ever seen and ever will see, so get used to it!” HBK drops the microphone, jumps off of the top rope and leaves.

Thanks for reading,

Chris. :)
Fri 10/10/03 at 15:26
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It’s the Pay-Per-View extravaganza, BREAKDOWN! Everyone is anticipating the Elimination Chamber match that is later on but the first match at Breakdown is the battle to see who will walk out of Breakdown the Eurocontinental champion. It will be Rhyno (Jetster), the champion, versus the No.1 contender, Triple H (Ant).

Rhyno established himself as more than a Hardcore wrestler when he survived the melee that was the Time Limit title match at Freefall. It was a long hard battle but Rhyno picked up the title at the end. This led to a match to find the No.1 contender. Triple H won a triple threat match against Kane and Kurt Angle but it didn’t end there.

The rivalry kept escalating with each passing minute between these 4 but the re emergence of Edge (RM18) took Angle (Grandprix) out of the picture. Kane (Starlight) wants Triple H (Ant) and the title badly but he hasn’t been added to the match. This will no doubt anger Kane and an angry Kane is not good news for Rhyno (Jetster) and Triple H. Will they be able to concentrate while watching their backs for Kane? We are about to find out…

“TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!” Triple H walks out to the ring and does his traditional water display. Triple H’s recent victories have ended a rather ineffectual run and this could be just what is required to get back to challenging for the SRW title.

Rhyno’s music plays and Rhyno confidently strides out to the delight of the fans. Rhyno has been multiple time Hardcore champion but this is totally different. Weapons will not be allowed here. Rhyno and Kane have been on the same page recently but there are no friends about when titles are being decided and Kane wants that title. Rhyno steps into the ring, the bell sounds and this match is underway!

It’s a cagey start, as they both want an early advantage. They lock up and Triple H (Ant) takes the initiative with a side headlock, Rhyno (Jetster) pushes him off the ropes, Rhyno swings and misses, jumping knee attack from Triple H. That knocks Rhyno off his feet. Rhyno quickly up but back down again after a sharp right hand to the head. Triple H wastes no time and locks on a blatant choke! The ref tells him to stop. Triple H lets go and applies it again! The ref pulls Triple H off and gets in his face, threatening to disqualify him at this early stage. Triple H acts all apologetic and goes over to Rhyno.

Rhyno in the corner now and Triple H starts choking him out with the boot. Triple H is trying to sap all the energy out of Rhyno early. The ref is starting to lose patience with Triple H here. Triple H is keen to get back to dissecting Rhyno but it’s too late! Triple H turns round, Diving shoulder attack by Rhyno! Rhyno picks up Triple H up, throws him off the ropes, Spinebuster! That was some hefty impact! Cover by Rhyno…

1…

KICK OUT! Bit early but Rhyno (Jetster) is now in control. Triple H (Ant) is up on his feet and Rhyno drives him back into the corner, the ref splits them up, slap in the face by Triple H! That’s angered Rhyno but Triple H takes the cowardly way out and pulls the ref in the way and escapes to the outside! The crowd boo in disapproval; Triple does his taunt, turns round… Suicide dive through the ropes from Rhyno!

Rhyno recovers first and throws Triple H into the steel steps! Rhyno goes over to Triple H, Triple H goes low! Triple H crawls over to the security barrier and uses that to get to his feet. A Kane fan gets in his face with a sign saying ‘HHH sux!’ Original but Triple H pushes the fan down. The crowd are incensed!

WHAM!!! GORE!! GORE!! GORE!! STRAIGHT THROUGH THE SECURITY BARRIER!!! The ref gets out of the ring to check on the participants so the count has stopped. Triple H (Ant) is holding his back as that took the main impact of the barrier. Rhyno (Jetster) might have hit his head on the barrier just before it broke. Triple H is moving very slowly through the crowd on the floor and back towards the stage area. Triple H encounters a metal railing and pulls himself up, Rhyno is on his feet unsteadily, he charges…

RHYNO GOES HEAD FIRST INTO THE METAL RAILING! Triple H moved out of the way just in time! The ref has lost total control of this match. Rhyno is down and Triple H seems to have shaken the back problem. Triple H grabs Rhyno against the advice of the ref and bundles him onto the ramp. Triple H climbs up and throws Rhyno into the staging! Triple H taunts again and set Rhyno up for…

THE PEDIGREE! THE PEDIGREE ON THE STAGE! The crowd boo and Triple H (Ant) smiles at what he has accomplished. The ref checks on Rhyno (Jetster) again but Triple H throws the ref out of the way. Triple H is just about to grab Rhyno….

IT’S KANE! Kane (Starlight) steps out from behind the curtain! Triple H has a look of fear etched on his face and stumbles backwards towards the ring. The ref is more concerned with Rhyno at this moment. Kane forces Triple H to retreat into the ring and… what is this? The lights have gone out! The lights come back on and Kane has gone! Triple H seems relieved and is just about to step out of the ring and the lights go out again! Could we get this problem fixed please? The lights are back on now.

CHOKESLAM!! TRIPLE H GOT CHOKESLAMMED IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING! Kane sets the ring posts alight! The ref has seen all of this and calls for the bell!

“The winner of this match by a disqualification… Trip…”

“My Sacrifice…” Reaver (Ant) has made his way to the top of the stage!

“Hey, stop! This is Breakdown, an SRW Pay-Per-View. Kane, I appreciate that you want to get your hands on Triple H and you will in due course but not now. Kane, please remove yourself from the ring and we’ll discuss this.”

The ref has had words with Reaver.

“Okay, it seems Rhyno will be okay to continue and it seems Triple H is having a rest so I guess this match will have to continue this match!”

The crowd seem pleased with that decision.

“Oh, there will be no count out decision. Also, there will be no more funny business. I’m watching. Let’s go Kane.”

Kane (Starlight) and Reaver (Ant) head to the back. This match continues. Triple H (Ant) is recovering in the ring and Rhyno (Jetster) is just about on his feet on the ramp. The ref is helping Rhyno as Triple H exits the ring on the far side. He pulls out from under the ring a sledgehammer! Come on, what did Reaver just say? Triple H has a bit of rope as well as is tying the sledgehammer to the ring post. He leans it on the middle turnbuckle and climbs back in the ring.

I think the official stance is the match will resume when Rhyno is back in the ring and the ref is telling Triple H that. Rhyno is back in the ring and the match resumes. Triple H wastes no time and attacks the head area of Rhyno. Big right hand knocks Rhyno off his feet. Rhyno gets backed into the corner and Triple H goes up for the 10 punches… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6…

POWERBOMB! Rhyno (Jetster) mustered up some strength and turns the tide in this match once again. Triple H (Ant) crawls to the corner and Rhyno is lining him up…

GORE!! GORE!! GORE!! STRAIGHT INTO THE SLEDGEHAMMER!! Triple H goes for the cover!

1…

2…

3!!!

TRIPLE H HAS WON THE TITLE!!

“My Sacrifice…” Here comes Reaver (Ant) again!

“What the hell is going on? I said no funny business! Do you want me to show you?”

We are shown a video of what just happened…

Triple H moves out of the way and Rhyno hits his head on the sledgehammer! Triple H makes the cover and even uses the ropes for leverage!

“I have a match myself you know! I’ve already done you a favour Triple H by stopping that disqualification and giving you a chance to win the title. This match will continue!”

Reaver (Ant) leaves to cheers and Triple H (Ant) stands around in disgust! Rhyno (Jetster) is bleeding a bit now after all these headshots. Rhyno signals that he wants to continue and slowly gets to his feet. Triple H is still angry, he doesn’t wait, kick to the midsection…

PEDIGREE! REVERSAL! Rhyno flips Triple H over…

GORE!! GORE!! GORE!! He got all of that! Triple H got and turned into a charging Rhyno. Rhyno goes for the cover!

1…

2…

KICK OUT!! TRIPLE H KICKED OUT!! That could have been it right there. Rhyno (Jetster) is too dazed to get frustrated. I think he’s on autopilot at the moment. Rhyno is having a little trouble getting to his feet; Triple H (Ant) is using Rhyno to get to his feet, trips Rhyno up and locks in the Indian Death Lock! Rhyno screams in pain! Can he hold on? Rhyno is edging towards the ropes but the longer he stays in the hold the more pain he’s under! Can he escape?

RHYNO GRABS THE ROPES!! TRIPLE H ISN’T RELEASING THE HOLD!! The ref is trying to split it up and finally Triple H releases the hold! Triple H has had enough of this and he waits as Rhyno gingerly get on his feet…

PEDIGREE!! PEDIGREE IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING!! TRIPLE H WITH THE COVER!!

1…

2…

KICK OUT!! RHYNO KICKED OUT!! WHAT A DISPLAY FROM RHYNO HERE!! Triple H (Ant) cannot believe it! What does he have to do to put Rhyno (Jetster) away? Triple H is complaining that he got the 3 count. Triple H has got the ref cornered and is pushing the ref back into the corner. The ref has had enough and pushes Triple H away!

GORE!! GORE!! GORE!! TRIPLE H TURNED INTO IT! COVER BY RHYNO!

1…

2…

3!!

RHYNO WINS AND RETAINS THE TITLE! I think Triple H (Ant) will want another chance as he ran Rhyno close but he may have Kane to deal with as well.

WINNER AND STILL EUROCONTINENTAL CHAMPION: RHYNO (JETSTER)

Enjoy the rest of Breakdown!
Mon 06/10/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Better Than You"
SRW Eclipse :
Six Man Tag Team Normal Grudge Match :
HBK (Lipe) & Edge (RM18) & Rhyno (Jetster) Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae) & Kurt Angle (Granprix) & Triple H (Ant) :
Written by Chrissy.P

Welcome back to SRW Eclipse and up next is a six man tag team match between Shawn Michaels (Lipe), Edge (RM18), and the Euro – Continental Champion Rhyno (Jetster), fighting, Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae), Kurt Angle (Grandprix), and Triple H (Ant). These men have all been in feuds with each other here is what HBK’s and Steve Austin’s were up to last :

-------------------------------------------------------

And wait, who’s that running down the aisle!? It’s Stone Edge (Jae17)! DoA’s leader is here, but the fans aren’t too sure what to think…is he planning revenge on The Hurricane (RM18)…or Electron (Tazz)? He throws the latter into the ring and slides in, before looking down at both Hurricane (RM18) and Electron (Tazz)…

The fans are cheering for him to punish Electron…what’s he gonna decide? He picks up Hurricane (RM18)…the fans boo, and he drops him! He then picks up Electron and the fans begin to cheer, he’s setting him up for the Power Stone!

BUT HE DROPS HIM, PICKS UP HURRICANE (RM18) AND DELIVERS A DEVASTATING POWER STONE – WHAM!!!

The fans scream obscenities at him as he walks back up the ramp sneering, his job done – it looks like he’s definitely DoA loyal! The referee has staggered back to his feet as Austin (Jae17) goes to the outside and makes sure HBK (Lipe) doesn’t interfere in the ring, as Electron (Tazz) nails the Bubba Cutter on a lifeless Hurricane (RM18), and makes the cover!

1…2…

3! And DoA pick up the victory!

CLANG!!! OH MAN, AUSTIN (JAE17) HITS HBK (LIPE) WITH A CHAIR JUST AFTER THE MATCH ENDS! HBK (LIPE) HAS BEEN SPLIT WIDE OPEN!

DoA make their way back up the ramp with their rivals down and out…can HBK (Lipe) recover in time for Break-Down, and is he even in the right form to be facing Austin (Jae17) in under a fortnight? One thing’s for sure, DoA are definitely still a force to be reckoned with…

And here is what happened with the other four :

Tag by Rhyno (Random Hero), with Kane (Starlight). Triple H (Ant) and Kurt Angle (Grandprix) both have their arms stretched out, and Triple H goes to slap Angle’s arm, but Angle jumps off the side of the ring and laughs. What is Angle doing? Triple H is left in the ring with that Big Red Machine, Kane. It’s going to be a three on one now.

Kane (Starlight) gives Triple H (Ant) a few stomps, and then Kurt Angle (Grandprix) comes in to the ring and joins in stomping down Triple H, so Rhyno (Random Hero) decides to come in and starts stomping Triple H as well. Kane picks up Triple H and gives him a right punch, so that Triple H turns around and gets a left punch off of Angle, and Triple H turns around and goes right in to a right punch from Rhyno and turns around to see an uppercut off of Kane, so his ass finds the floor. Angle goes out of the ring, and Kane elbow drops him and goes for the cover :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . . .

3!!!

* DING * * DING * * DING *

* The crowd cheers! *

Kane (Starlight) and Rhyno (Random Hero) have won the match. But what is Kurt Angle (Grandprix) doing under the ring? Angle comes out from under the ring with a metal rod. He enters the ring and swings for Kane, but Rhyno manages to shout “DUCK!” and Kane manages to do so in time, without getting touched. Triple H (Ant) has now rolled out of the ring. Kane turns around and grabs Angle by the throat, picks him up and IT’S A CHOKESLAM – GORE! Kane picked Angle up for the chokeslam and on the way down Rhyno gored the go to do more work on him, but.

* YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME! * Edge (RM18) appears at the top of the ramp with a microphone and says “Hey guys,” * The crowd cheers! * “You may want to leave some of Angle for me, for when I get a chance to get my hands on him in the ring. It’s nothing to do with the title; I don’t really give much of a damn about it at the moment. It’s because I’m sick of him going, meh meh meh meh meh hate him, meh meh meh meh meh hate even more. I’m sick of it I tell you, do you know what, I hat him! You wait Angle, you wait! And Hunter don’t think I’ve forgot about you nearly running me over, you wait, I’ll get pay back!” Edge leaves, and Kane (Starlight) and Rhyno (Random Hero) join hands and raise them.

So lets get straight to the action :

* AARGH! * * AARGH! * * AARGH! * * AARGH! * * I THINK I’M CUTE! * *I KNOW I’M SEXY! * * I’VE GOT THE LOOKS! * The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels (Lipe) appears on the top of the ramp, starts walking down the ramp, and his fireworks go off! He steps in to the ring and waits for his partners. * YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME! * Edge (RM18) comes out, walks down the ramp and in to the ring and they wait for their final partner. Rhyno’s (Jetster) music hits and he walks out, down the ramp, and in to the ring to join his team mates. The Olympic Gold Medallist’s, Kurt Angle (Grandprix), music hits, and he walks out on to the top of the ramp and waits there. * CRASH! * Stone Cols Steve Austin (Jae) comes out and waits with Angle at the top of the ramp. * TIME TO PLAY THE GAME! * Triple H (Ant) walks out, but he has a microphone, and he puts it to his mouth and says “Cut it!” The music stops “Tonight Rhyno, I’m going to tear you apart, take you out, so you will be weak for my title shot, so I will win you and take the title off of you! Because I am the game! And I am that damn good!” * The crowd boo! *

Triple H (Ant) drops the microphone, and with Steve Austin (Jae), and Kurt Angle (Granprix) runs down the ramp and they slide in to the ring. Kurt Angle goes for Edge (RM18) and punches him and then kicks him in the mid section, and grabs him and throws him over the top rope. Triple H runs at Rhyno (Jetster) and a jumping knee to the face of Rhyno, who goes to the floor. Triple H picks Rhyno up and throws him out of the ring. Stone Cold (Jae) went for HBK (Lipe), but Michaels managed to over power Austin, so Angle and Triple H both go over to help him and they each plant a punch on the back of HBK, which slows him down. Both Angle and Triple H step out of the ring.

The match has officially started, and HBK (Lipe), is still over powering Steve Austin (Jae), and gives him a few punches and then Irish whips him in to the ropes and goes for a clothesline, but Austin ducks and runs in to the opposite ropes and gives Michaels a Lou threz press and gives him one punch, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, waits and looks at his fist, TEN! Austin picks Michaels up and Irish whips him in to the corner where his own partners are and tags in Triple H (Ant). Triple H steps in to the ring and Austin steps out. Triple H gives HBK a left punch, right punch, left punch, but what’s he doing now, he’s choking him, that’s not on! The referee starts counting, 1, 2, if the referee gets to five Triple H will be disqualified, 3, 4, Triple H lets go, and talks to the referee, so that his back is turned on HBK. Kurt Angle (Grandprix) starts choking HBK, so that Rhyno (Jetster) and Edge (RM18) start to come in the ring, but the referee goes over to stop them.

Kurt Angle (Granprix) chokes HBK even more, and Austin jumps off the side of the ring and grabs HBK’s legs. Angle lets go and Austin yanks HBK’s legs, so that he falls flat faced on the floor. Austin pulls HBK’s legs and OWCH! HBK’s family jewels just hit that metal ring post, Austin and Angle leave HBK seen as though Rhyno (Jetster) and Edge (RM18) have left the ring. Triple H (Ant) walks over to the corner and tags in Kurt Angle. They each grab one of HBK’s arm and Irish whip him in to the opposite ropes, they join hands to clothesline him, but HBK ducks, runs in to the opposite ropes and A GREAT DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE by HBK and both Angle and Triple H land with a thud!

HBK (Lipe) runs over to his partners and tags in Edge (RM18). Edge is finally going to get his hands on Angle (Grandprix). Edge walks over to Angle, picks him up and A SLAMMING SNAPMARE, Edge goes for the cover :

1. . . . .

2. . . .

Kick out by Angle (Grandprix). Edge (RM18) picks up Angle and takes him to his own partners and Edge tags in Rhyno (Jetster). Rhyno steps in to the ring and both Edge and Rhyno Irish whip Angle in to the ropes and WHAT A FLAPJACK, Angle is now flat out, and Rhyno goes for the cover :

1. . . . .

2. . . .

Triple H (Ant) stops the count by stomping on Rhyno (Jetster). Shawn Michaels (Lipe) enters the ring, and while Triple H is on the way out of the ring, HBK clotheslines him over the top rope, and HBK and Triple H start exchanging blows. Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae) jumps of the side of the ring, to go and help out Triple H, but Edge (RM18) has ran around the ring and Stone Cold turns around to see what the fans are cheering about, HE TURNS AROUND TO MEET A SPEAR! At the same time Rhyno is waiting in the ring for Angle (Grandprix) to get up. Angle gets up and turns around and GORE, no, Angle stepped aside and Rhyno’s shoulder runs right in to the metal ring post! Edge has started beating down Triple H, seen as though HBK has run back around the ring and tags Rhyno’s back, before Angle can do anymore work on his shoulder.

Shawn Michaels (Lipe) step in to the ring and Kurt Angle (Grandprix) runs straight at him and gives HBK a shoulder block which sends him straight to the floor. Triple H (Ant) has managed to beat Edge (RM18) to the floor and is standing on the side of the ring, and because Angle is tired he goes over to him and tags Triple H in. Triple H steps in to the ring, walks over to Michaels and picks up HBK and gets him in to a suplex position. Triple H tries to pick HBK up, but Michaels is having none of it and reverses it in to A SLAMMING SUPLEX of his own.

1 . . . . .

2 . . . .

1 . . . . .

2 . . . . .

3 ! ! ! ! !

Winner – Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae) & Kurt Angle (Grandprix) & Triple H (Ant)

Sorry it is late.

Thanks for reading,

Chris.
Fri 03/10/03 at 15:01
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
We’re back on Eclipse and the backstage crew have been busy bringing out the tables and placing them around the ring for our next match. The match will be to determine who will be the No.1 Contenders to face the Tag Champs at Breakdown. The rules for the match are that BOTH members of the team must go through a table to be eliminated.

We’ve tried to get cameras in the Dudleyz (Jetster & Afrojoe) and Too Cool’s locker room without success. Too Cool (Ant & Starlight) weren’t in their locker room so I would guess they are about ready to go. We have managed to sneak a peek in the KRIX (Wilson & Hedfix) locker room…

KR: “It’s about time I got some damn respect in this lousy company! I’ve been here so long now and that stupid loser Longy, who fluked the CAW title when it first started, overshadowed me. Everyone was like ‘It’s Longy with his run in buddy!’ I was 10 times better than Longy and whatever happened to him, happened to me! So, Longy started to struggle and I was keeping the team alive. He got so pathetic that I got shipped off to OVW! I’m angry because my potential was being wasted. Not any more. Hedfix, we will take those tag titles from whatever team happens to have them and show all of SRW that KRIX are the best tag team is this business!”

Hedfix: “You’re preaching to the converted. If it weren’t for you, I’d have ended up in OVW too! Let’s go and prove ourselves to these idiotic fans that KRIX are the greatest tag of all time!”

KR and Hedfix barge their way out of the room and we are about ready for this match to begin! Let’s hope they haven’t forgotten what match they are in!

‘TURN IT UP!!!’ Here comes Too Cool! Grandmaster Sexay (Ant) and Scotty 2 Hotty (Starlight) dance their way to the ring to the delight of the fans. They will be after revenge after they beat KRIX but got beat down after the match. They have a chance to establish themselves as tag title contenders again.

KRIX music plays and out comes KR (Wilson) and Hedfix to boos. They’ve certainly made an impact since they teamed up. They attacked The System Fighters (Grandprix & MikeAll) to get some recognition and the same night, they teamed up. They got a match as a team to take on Too Cool, lost, but showed their evil streaks by taking out Too Cool.

The Dudleyz music hits and out comes Bubba (Afrojoe) and D’Von (Jetster)! The crowd are going nuts because this is the Dudleyz signature match and they are looking pumped for this match. They are slapping the hands of the fans but the bell has rung already! KRIX and Too Cool couldn’t wait and are trading blows!

KRIX is getting the upper hand and they, in tandem, punch Too Cool over the top rope! KRIX turn round and get attacked by the Dudleyz! The Dudleyz take control, D’Von whips Hedfix off the ropes… Flying Elbow! Hedfix is down and rolls out of the ring. Bubba with a flurry of punches and hits his punch combo! Bubba slams KR down, grabs the legs, D’Von climbs the turnbuckle… WHAZZUP!!! The crowd go nuts. I think they know what is coming next…

Bubba: D’Von!! GET THE TABLES!!

The crowd go wild! D’Von heads out of the ring… THWACK!!! Hedfix with a chair over the back of the head! Hedfix goes for his favourite attack, the choke! He’s choking the life out of D’Von! Too Cool makes the save! Too Cool grab Hedfix by the head, diving double reverse DDT! Bubba is distracted by everything on the outside, turns round… SPEAR BY KR!!

They’ve paired off now. KR (Wilson) is taking it to Bubba (Afrojoe) in the ring, GMS (Ant) has Hedfix and Scotty (Starlight) is attacking D’Von (Jetster). Hedfix takes a few shots to the head and GMS jumps onto the security barrier. He runs along and jumps towards Hedfix… OOH! Hedfix dumps GMS into the crowd! KR is signalling to Hedfix, Hedfix grabs a table and slides it into the ring. He climbs in and sets it up in the middle of the ring. KR lifts up Bubba and is going to slam him through…

NO! Bubba reverses and pushes him off the ropes. GMS causes a low bridge and KR flies over the top rope! Hedfix is mad! He takes out Bubba and then mouths off at GMS! He turns round…

3D THROUGH THE TABLE!!! HEDFIX IS THROUGH THE TABLE!! The crowd are on their feet! Too Cool invades the ring and takes out the Dudleyz. It seems that KR (Wilson) witnessed Hedfix going through a table and is doing some exterior designing. KR takes 3 tables and lines them up side to side in front of the ramp. Hedfix has been rolled out of the ring and KR goes over to check on him. KR then stacks some tables up and has a word with Hedfix. KR slides another table into the ring.

Back in the ring, OOOH! Bubba (Afrojoe) slams Scotty (Starlight) on the table wreckage! The Dudleyz double team GMS (Ant) but KR (Wilson) is in the ring, table in hand and clatters into the Dudleyz and sends them out of the ring! KR sets the table up and laughs at the Dudleyz on the outside…

GMS takes out KR from behind! He puts KR on the table and a recovering Scotty is there to make sure there is no escape! KR and Hedfix are on the brink of elimination! GMS climbs the turnbuckle, the crowd are going crazy, and GMS pulls down his goggles…

GMS FLIES THROUGH THE STACK OF TABLES!!! Hedfix appeared and pushed GMS off the top rope. We are down to 4 people and all 3 teams are still in it. KR takes out Scotty and the team of KR and Hedfix celebrate. It seems that this was all a plan. KR takes the table in the ring and leans it in the corner. They have another team collaboration and head out of the ring to the recovering Dudleyz.

KR (Wilson) and Hedfix gain the upper hand and KR rams D’Von (Jetster) into the ring post! Hedfix was just losing to Bubba in the exchange but KR makes it two on one. Hedfix gets a sick smile across his face and starts pulling the matting from off the floor. He gives a down signal; I think he wants KR to do a piledriver on the concrete! KR sets him up…

D’VON MAKES THE SAVE!! He throws KR over the barriers and into the crowd. Hedfix charges… OUCH!! Back body drop on the concrete! That plan backfired! The Dudleyz leave Hedfix and drag KR into the ring. They want to eliminate KRIX right here! KR is fighting them off! KR is fighting both Dudleyz off! He’s using his speed and forces Bubba (Afrojoe) onto the ropes…

Hedfix is on the apron and traps Bubba in the ropes! He climbs in the ring and yells something to him. KR and Hedfix now concentrate on D’Von. Bubba is trapped! KR and Hedfix are in complete control and have D’Von (Jetster) right where they want him. Hedfix taunts Bubba…

D’VON IS RAMMED HEADFIRST THROUGH A TABLE!! KR and Hedfix being particularly vicious! KR and Hedfix play to the crowd a bit to a chorus of boos. We are down to just Scotty (Starlight), KR (Wilson) and Bubba (Afrojoe). Bubba looks angry and frees himself! He takes KR out with dive and they fly out of the ring! The cheers baffle Hedfix…

FACECRUSHER BY SCOTTY!! W… O… R… M!! THE WORM!! The crowd are going crazy! Hedfix rolls to the outside and Scotty tracks down KR and Bubba! Scotty slides another table in the ring and climbs on the apron. Bubba is on the apron and wants the table. He picks the table up and KR is on the apron now. They are all on the apron fighting over this one table!

SMASH!! THE REMAINING 3 WRESTLERS HAVE ALL GONE THROUGH TABLES!!! THIS MATCH IS OVER!! Let’s have a look at the replay! A recovering GMS (Ant) climbs into the ring and dropkicks the table, forcing the 3 wrestlers through the 3 tables KR set up near the start of this match!

The question is, who won? Everyone is in total confusion. The referees can’t tell who has won. I guess either all 3 teams won or all 3 teams lost.

WINNERS: KRIX (WILSON & HEDFIX), DUDLEYZ (JETSTER & AFROJOE) AND TOO COOL (ANT & STARLIGHT) OR NO-ONE

(Either the PPV organiser or Ant can decide where this result leads.)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.