GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Forum Wrestling"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/08/01 at 20:40
Regular
Right all, EVERY match that we write for the forum wrestling thingy must be posted here.

At first, they will not be in chronological order, but as we get going they should be.

NO CHAT IN THIS TOPIC. OR ELSE.
Page:
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:55
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
We’ve already had one new Champion on Eclipse and now we are going to crown another one. This match is for the Euro-Continental title and features former champion, Rhyno (Chris), facing off against Anarchy (DW).

Rhyno came to be in this match after winning a triple threat match against Christian (Jae) and Jetster. Anarchy is the other participant after he won a triple threat match against Big Show (CGJ) and Eddie Guerrero (Afrojoe).

It seems we have Anarchy backstage.

“REAVER!!! My issues with you are not over and never will be over. Before SRW went for a break, it was going to be me versus you in an Ironman match. I wouldn’t be surprised if this break was because you are scared of me and what I would do to you.

So, we return from the break and I return to see that Reaver (Ant) is up to his old tricks. I was destroying him in the Elimination Chamber and was the only real challenger to the World Title. I return and I find out that I fighting a bunch of jobbers for a pathetic little title. I’M WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MATERIAL! What do I have to do to get that through all your tiny little minds?

You’re scared of me, you are all scared of the anarchy that cause. Now I’m going to have to win this joke of a title to prove myself. Soon, everyone will see what real anarchy is! I’ll make everyone pay for suppressing my talents!”

He’s not pleased to be in this match to say the least. Will this have a positive or negative effect on his performance in this match tonight? Let’s find out right now!

‘Rhyno’s music’ plays out in the arena and he comes Rhyno (Chris)! He beats his chests and salutes the fans. He strides confidently into the ring and awaits his opponent with eager anticipation.

‘Rancid’s Ruby Solo’ plays out in the arena and out steps Anarchy (DW)! The crowd hate this guy with condescending attitude and his games, which have put people’s lives at risk. He steps in the ring and the ref brings out the new Euro-Continental title belt. Anarchy has a look of disdain and spits on the title. The crowd boo his actions. Rhyno goes nose to nose with Anarchy! Anarchy spits on Rhyno!

Rhyno unloads on Anarchy, the ref rings the bell and this title match is underway! Rhyno has a lot of power behind his punches so Anarchy is rocking slightly, OOOOH! That was a vicious shot from Anarchy and it’s knocked Rhyno to the mat! Anarchy drops to his knees and just blatantly chokes out Rhyno! The crowd boo in disgust of such a dirty tactic!

The ref breaks up the choke and berates Anarchy. Anarchy (DW) just pushes the ref away! Anarchy goes back to choking Rhyno (Chris)! The ref again breaks it up and threatens to disqualify Anarchy! ANARCHY PUNCHES THE REF!! The ref falls to the mat and wants the bell rung!!

“The winner, as the result of a disqualification, and…”

‘My Sacrifice’ plays in the arena and out steps Reaver (Ant)! The crowd don’t like Reaver but are a bit confused as to why he’s here.

“Anarchy, I’m disappointed with you. I expected more from you. I mean, look, you are in a title match, a very important title at that. Don’t you appreciate this opportunity?”

Anarchy just glares at Reaver.

“Well, I think you need to learn a bit of respect for this title, so I declare that this match will continue!”

The crowd like that idea. Anarchy is fuming! Rhyno (Chris) attacks from behind with clubbing blows to the back. Rhyno has caught Anarchy (DW) out and whips him off the ropes… POWERFUL SPINEBUSTER BY RHYNO!! Rhyno goes for the cover…

1…

KICK OUT!! Anarchy has barely broken a sweat yet, so it’s way too early. Rhyno knows how dangerous Anarchy can be and is looking to finish it now! Rhyno waits for Anarchy to turn around… RHYNO CHARGES… OH! RHYNO JUST RAN INTO A HUGE PERFECTLY TIMED UPPERCUT FROM ANARCHY!!

Rhyno gets up fairly quickly and runs into a big Anarchy boot! Anarchy (DW) picks up Rhyno (Chris), holds on to his arm and smacks Rhyno down with a short arm clothesline. Anarchy has that real lack of respect look for his opponent. Anarchy picks Rhyno up again and delivers a thumping powerbomb! Anarchy goes for the pretty weak cover!

1…

2…

KICK OUT! Anarchy is immediately back on the attack but literally throwing Rhyno into the corner. OOOH!! Anarchy rams Rhyno, shoulder first, into the ringpost with real intensity! Rhyno decides his best bet is to escape the ring and he just slides down the ring steps to the outside. Anarchy goes out and flings Rhyno into the steps!

Rhyno (Chris) is using the steps to claw his way to his feet. Anarchy (DW) climbs to the top of the steps and grabs Rhyno… OOOH!! Anarchy just launched Rhyno like a torpedo straight into the security barrier! Anarchy has got a reputation of being a monster and… What is he doing now? He’s using his foot to choke out Rhyno! The ref is trying to get through to Anarchy and I think it’s worked. Anarchy relents on Rhyno and wonders around the ring.

THWACK!! THE REF HAS CALLED FOR THE BELL AGAIN!! Anarchy has snapped again! He wondered around the ring, picked up a chair and smacked the chair around the head of Rhyno!

“Anarchy, Anarchy. What am I to do with you?”

Reaver (Ant) is back on the ramp again.

“This match is going to restart and this time, we are going to get a clean win, even if that means having to come down and referee this match myself. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do, Anarchy…”

Reaver departs with Anarchy furious! I can’t understand why Anarchy wouldn’t want this title and Rhyno has been on the receiving end of Anarchy’s frustration and bad temper. Right, I guess we are ready for this match to begin for the 3rd time!

Rhyno (Chris) looks a little woozy so Anarchy hits a big knee to the gut of Rhyno and Anarchy (DW) is in control once again. Numerous knees to the gut of Rhyno! Rhyno uses his power and drives Anarchy to the corner! Rhyno uses the shoulder and continues to drive forward into the midsection of Anarchy. Rhyno whips Anarchy to the corner with tremendous velocity! Anarchy bounces off, Rhyno from behind… Bulldog! Rhyno quickly climbs the turnbuckle… FROG SPLASH!! RHYNO WITH THE COVER!!

1…

2…

KICK OUT BY ANARCHY!! Rhyno doesn’t delay for a second and maintains his focus. He picks up Anarchy and whips him off the ropes; Rhyno shows his power with a shoulder block spear! That took a lot of strength! Rhyno goes for the powerbomb… DDT reversal by Anarchy! Anarchy has had enough! He signals for the Dead DDT! Rhyno heads straight into it!

NO!! It’s another DDT reversal but this time from Rhyno (Chris)! Anarchy (DW) turns round…

GORE!! GORE!! GORE!!! RHYNO JUST EXPLODED OUT OF THE CORNER AND ANARCHY HAD NO CHANCE!! THE COVER!!

1…

2…

3!!! RHYNO WINS!! Rhyno grabs the title and makes his escape! Anarchy is livid! Anarchy goes out of the ring and grabs a mic!

“AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!! If you can’t guess, I’m angry and you don’t want to see me angry! People have a habit of getting hurt when I’m angry. Don’t turn your back for a second, any of you because you are going to suffer, one by one!”

Anarchy heads to the back and leaves a trail of destruction! He’s going to be dangerous!

WINNER AND NEW EURO-CONTINENTAL CHAMPION: RHYNO (CHRIS)
Sun 04/04/04 at 20:42
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Tag Team Match –
The Elements (Reaver (Ant) and Jetster) vs Grandprix and Jonny Hammer (Chris)
Written by Jae
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Welcome back to SRW Eclipse as we’re just about ready for our main event of the night! It’s going to be one hell of a match pitting one of the greatest tag-teams in SRW history, The Elements, against the SRW Heavyweight Champion, Grandprix and his new tag-team partner, the rookie, Jonny Hammer (Chris). It will be interesting to see how these two work together.

Also, before this match starts, there are a few things to bear in mind. Number one being Triple H (CGJ) and Evolution. It’s no secret that The Game is after that SRW title. Especially after that attempted attack on Grandprix last week after he was victorious against Chris Benoit (Grandprix). Another few guys to watch out for would be Stone Edge (Jae) and Scotty Dogg (Figo). They’re both wanting a piece of that gold too. I could name a few more, but the aforementioned are the most notable ones.

Looks like we’re ready to start this one off!

Creed’s “My Sacrifice” hits and Reaver (Ant) walks out from behind the curtain with Jetster stood right by his side. The SRW Commish has a smirk on his face as the crowd give a mixed reaction to him and his tag team partner Jetster. These two obviously have a victory on their mind. The Elements seemed really focused when we saw them earlier on tonight. They gave a few words, which started quite humorously but ended deadly seriously like what you’re seeing on the Titan-Tron right now…

Jetster and Reaver (Ant) lean right into the camera, and Jetster says, "Y'see, me and Reaver...we are The Elements..."

Reaver (Ant) sneers, and finishes with, "maybe you've forgotten that."

He shoves the camera aside and the two men leave, their message made!

Reaver and Jetster step into the ring and await their opponents…

“The Chain” hits and Grandprix leads Jonny Hammer (Chris) down to the ring. The fans cheer as Grandprix taunts Reaver. The Commish doesn’t look happy… These guys also had a few words earlier on tonight. It looks as if Jonny Hammer wants to take The Phsyciatrist’s place in The System Fighters and help Grandprix in regaining the tag-team gold once again. But not only that, Hammer has more on his mind. He not only wants tag-team gold, but also hardcore! Big thoughts, eh?! Anyway, Grandprix and Jonny Hammer enter the ring.

All four men stare each other down before Reaver and Grandprix step outside the ring onto the apron at opposite sides of the ring. Hammer (Chris) and Jetster look each other in the eye before referee, Nick Patrick (BEARDS) asks for the bell to be rung.

*Ding* *Ding*

And this match is on! Jetster circles around Hammer before locking up a grapple. The two push but Hammer looks to be coming out of it the strongest. Well, until Jetster breaks it up with a kick to the mid-section but JH is straight back up to a vertical basis.

The two now exchange punches. It looks as if Hammer is getting the best of it again but Jetster hits another kick to the mid-section! And this time he capitalises on it with a neckbreaker! He then pulls Hammer into the corner of The Elements and tags his buddy Reaver (Ant)!

The SRW Commish dives straight into the ring and joins Jetster in some stomping on Hammer! Reaver then leaves Jetster to it for a minute and turns around and signals to Grandprix that he’s coming for his title…

Referee Nick Patrick (BEARDS) sends Jetster onto the ring apron and Reaver (Ant) turns around to be greeted with a right hand! JH is back to his feet! Reaver responds with a right uppercut, taking Hammer (Chris) back down to the mat but not for long. Hammer is soon back on his feet and taking the fight to Reaver. GERMAN SUPLEX! Reaver is taken down! Hammer then falls to the mat and crawls back over to his corner of the ring… Can he make the tag?

NO! Reaver pulls him into the centre of the ring and brings him to his feet. He lifts him up high… REVERSE BRAINBUSTER! AND REAVER GETS THE COVER!

AND GRANDPRIX BREAKS UP THE COUNT! Woah. It was nearly over there! Reaver doesn’t look happy at that interference and so tags Jetster for a bit of double-teaming… What’s this? DOUBLE POWERBOMB! Jetster smirks as Grandprix looks on. A “Jonny Hammer” chant starts as Jetster pulls the man himself up.

It looks as if Jetster wants to end this match right here without Grandprix even getting involved in the match properly. He signals for the Money Maker! Will it be? Jetster sets him up and begins to lift him into the air… No. It’s not working! Jonny Hammer fights his way out of it! Right hand! Left Hand! Right Hand! JH is back to his feet! BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX! JETSTER IS DOWN!

Hammer has fallen back down to the mat! Has he got anything left? Yes! He crawls over to his corner and tags in the SRW Heavyweight Champion! Grandprix dives into the ring as Jetster gets to his feet. CLOTHESLINE! Reaver enters the ring and ducks a clothesline but is hit with THE PIT STOP! Grandprix is on fire!

Jetster is back up! THE FINISH LINE!!! Grandprix gets the cover…

And this one’s over!

THR… NO! REAVER MAKES THE SAVE! He’s paying for it now though with a flurry of rights and lefts. Grandprix has taken him right back into the corner of the ring. Reaver doesn’t seem to know where he is! Grandprix is pushing him up on top of the turnbuckle. Wait a minute…

IT’S TRIPLE H (CGJ)! He just hit a hard right hand to the head of Grandprix. And the referee didn’t see it! Grandprix falls down to the mat. Reaver (Ant) looks down at the fallen champ. He smiles and steps up on top of the turnbuckle as Triple H walks back up the ramp. *BANG* Listen to that impact! REAVER JUST HIT A SPLASH ON GRANDPRIX! He’s now on his feet signalling for the DDT Driver! Is it going to be?

No! Jonny Hammer is in there with a clothesline! He then exits the ring and stands on the apron. He wants the tag! Reaver is down! Jetster is almost to his feet now… a “Grandprix” chant starts as the champ crawls to his corner and tags in Jonny Hammer!

Hammer is straight in there and trying to pick apart Jetster. He hits a few right hands before lifting him up high… HAMMERTIME! INTO THE COVER!!!

AND REAVER BREAKS UP THE COUNT! Hammer is quickly back up though and begins an exchange of punches with Reaver but… Oops. A rookie mistake there and the veteran takes advantage with the… DDT DRIVER! JH is out cold! But so is Jetster! Reaver jumps onto the ring apron and awaits the tag as the referee begins to count both legal men out. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and Jetster crawls towards his corner, 8 and JH crawls, 9 AND THE TAGS ARE MADE TO REAVER AND GRANDPRIX!

The two legends step into the ring and look each other in the eye before exchanging some punches. Reaver gets the better of it and kicks Grandprix in the mid-section. He’s looking for the DDT-Driver! But he’s getting none of it as Grandprix bursts out with THE FINISH LINE! THIS ONE’S GOT TO BE OVER AS GRANDPRIX MAKES THE COVER! The referee is just about to count, but…

*DONG*

The arena goes into darkness and the crowd go silent. What the hell is happening here?!

*BANG* *CRASH* *BANG*

I didn’t like the sounds of that. Can we get some damn lights in here? Wait…

Look at the Titan-Tron…

The arena is still in darkness but the Titan-Tron says something in a firey colour… It says..

“DOA!”

*DONG*

And the lights are restored. Look at the carnage! I can’t believe it…

Grandprix is out cold. Reaver (Ant) is still down, and Jetster and JH (Chris) are stood at opposite sides of the ring with confused looks on their faces. It looks as if referee Nick Patrick has had enough of this match. He’s signalling for a disqualification! What?!

“And the winners of this match as a result of a disqualification, THE SRW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, GRANDPRIX AND JONNY HAMMER!”

Jetster doesn’t look at all happy with that result and he’s showing it… He’s got a steel chair in his hands! *CRASH* Straight to the head of Jonny Hammer! *BANG* And another one to JH lying down on the mat! Ouch!

It looks as if Grandprix and Jonny Hammers first match as a tag-team didn’t quite turn out as planned. Jetster chucks the chair outside the ring and helps up his buddy Reaver. The SRW Commish doesn’t look at all happy. In fact, he stomps on the champion a few times before walking to the back alongside Jetster.

Tune in to SRW Eclipse next week to see how this string of fued’s continues!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thanks for reading,

Jae
Fri 02/04/04 at 16:41
Regular
"Better Than You"
SRW Eclipse: Singles Match: Christian (Jae) w/ Chris Jericho (Jae) vs. The Rock (Lipe)

We’re back here on SRW Eclipse and up next is some one on one action with The Rock (Lipe) fighting Christian (Jae) who will be accompanied by Chris Jericho (Jae). Last week The Rock won Chris Jericho in a singles match but Christian interfered so this is The Rock’s revenge. Here’s what happened last week:

------------------------------------------------------------

Now The Rock (Lipe) is feeling it now, as he goes to Chris Jericho’s head and kicks his arms in. He takes his right elbow pad off and throws it in to the crowd. He runs in to the ropes and rebounds back, jumps over Jericho and runs in to the opposite ropes, he’s about to do the most electrifying move in sports entertainment today, BANG! HE LANDS THE PEOPLE’S ELBOW ON JERICHO! The Rock goes for the pin:

1. . . . .

2. . .

Chris Jericho (Jae) barely kicks out. The fans are shocked, as is The Rock (Lipe), who sizes Jericho up for The Rock Bottom. Jericho slowly gets up, and when he does, he turns around in to The Rock and The Rock sets him up for his finisher. HE JUMPS AND LANDS A HUMUNGOUS ROCK BOTTOM ON JERICHO! Who landed with a THUD! The Rock hooks the leg of Jericho:

1. . . . .

2. . . . .

3! ! ! ! !

* DING! ** DING! ** DING! *

The Rock (Lipe) has beaten Chris Jericho (Jae). And you could also count Christian (Jae) who interfered. The fans are going wild. Christian, who is busted open by The Rock’s elbow that he received to the forehead, has sneaked in to the ring. The Rock is ‘smelling’ on the ropes and jumps around in to A NIG UNPRETTIER BY CHRISTIAN ON THE ROCK! Who is now also busted open! Christian goes over to Jericho and helps him up and they both leave with grins on their faces, even though Jericho lost he got one over on The Rock, with Christian’s music playing.

So lets get straight in to the action:

* IF YA SMELL. . . WHAT THE ROCK. . . IS COOKING! * The Rock (Lipe) steps out on to the stage and the fans go crazy! He walks down the ramp steps on to the side of the ring and then on to the second turnbuckle and has a ‘smell.’ He steps down from the turnbuckle, and then steps in to the ring.

Christian’s music hits and he steps out in to the arena and is followed by Chris Jericho (Jae), who make the tag team Vitamin C. They both walk down the ramp and Christian steps in to the ring but Jericho stays on the outside. As soon as Christian steps in to the ring The Rock (Lipe) is straight on to the attack. He gives Christian an axe handle smash, which knocks him to the floor.

* DING! * * DING! * * DING! *

The Rock (Lipe) starts stomping down Christian (Jae) and referee Jack Doan (Darkus) is not happy with The Rock having hands on the ropes and starts a disqualification count one. . . . . two . . . . . three. . . . The Rock stops and lets go, partly because of the count and partly because of Chris Jericho (Jae) talking trash to The Rock from the outside of the ring.

The Rock (Lipe) puts half is body through the middle ropes and says something to Chris Jericho (Jae) and gives him an almighty slap to the cheek! Jericho now has a big red mark on his left cheek and he decides to take a hike and moves around to the other side of the ring. Christian (Jae) gets up and goes over to The Rock and pushes him through the ropes to the outside of the ring and The Rock hits his head hard on the security barricade and goes down on the floor. Christian steps out of the ring, but stays on the side of the ring and then jumps off AND LANDS A BIG LEG DROP ON THE ROCK! Referee Jack Doan (Darkus) starts the count for a count out.

1. . . . .

Christian (Jae) picks up The Rock (Lipe).

2. . . . .

Instead of throwing The Rock (Lipe) back in to the ring and going for a pin count, Christian (Jae) decides to Irish whip The Rock in to the stairs, so he grabs The Rock’s arm.

3. . . . .

Christian (Jae) goes to Irish whip The Rock (Lipe) in to the steel steps, but it is reversed AND THE ROCK SENDS CHRISTIAN RIGHT IN TO THE STEEL STEPS WITH HIS BACK SMASHING AGAINST THE STEEL! Both men are down from that, as The Rock went to ground from the power that he threw Christian, so referee Jack Doan (Darkus) continues the count.

4. . . . .

5. . . . .

6. . . . .

The Rock (Lipe) starts to make his way up.

7. . . . .
The Rock (Lipe) is up and does what I would say the stupid thing, by picking up Christian (Jae) and throwing him back in to the ring, maybe he wants to do more damage to him

8. . . .

The Rock (Lipe) slides in to the ring and stop’s referee Jack Doan’s (Darkus) count out count. The Rock stands up and Christian (Jae) is just starting to get up. The Rock waits for Christian to get up. When he does get up, he turns around in to The Rock WHO HITS HIM WITH A MASSIVE SPINE BUSTER! The Rock goes to the head of Christian and kicks his arm in. He is going to do the most electrifying move in sports entertainment today! He takes off his right elbow pad and throws it in to the crowd. He swings his arms and runs in to the ropes. He rebounds off and jumps over Christian and in to the opposite ropes, but Chris Jericho (Jae) grabs on to the foot of The Rock. He just spoilt the People’s Elbow.

Chris Jericho (Jae) still has a hold of The Rock’s foot, who reaches over the top rope and takes a swing for Jericho, who cleverly moves out of the way, but releases The Rock’s leg. The Rock turns around to Christian who is on his hands and knees, on his way up. The Rock does not let him get up by giving him a big boot to his ribs! He’ll have trouble breathing now and may have a bruised or broken rib.

The Rock (Lipe) bends over, hands on knees, and sizes up Christian (Jae) for The Rock Bottom. Christian eventually gets up and turns around in to The Rock WHO LANDS A MASSIVE ROCK BOTTOM ON HIM! The Rock hooks the leg of Christian.

1. . . . .

2. . . .

Chris Jericho (Jae) pulls referee Jack Doan (Darkus) out of the ring and he hits the mat loud. The Rock (Lipe) thinks he has won over Christian (Jae), as he thought the referee hitting the mat was the three count. So he goes to the corner steps on the second turnbuckle and ‘smells.’ The fans are puzzled by what he is doing.

The referee Jack Doan (Darkus) straight away, but is sent back down there by Chris Jericho (Jae) decking him! Jericho grabs a chair and rolls in to the ring. He goes over to The Rock (Lipe) AND HITS HIM ON THE BACK WITH THE CHAIR! The Rock is now bent over the top turnbuckle from that chair shot.

Chris Jericho (Jae) goes over to Christian (Jae) and helps him up. He then gives Christian the chair and roll out of the ring. Christian lays down the folded chair near the corner that The Rock (Lipe) is on. He goes over to The Rock and grabs his hands. He twists him around AND HITS A HUMUNGOUS UNPRETTIER ON THE ROCK OFF OF THE SECOND TURNBUCKLE ON TO THE CHAIR! The Rock could be out cold. Christian throws the chair out of the ring and hooks the leg of The Rock, who is now bust open. Referee Teddy Long (Tony) runs down the ramp and slides in to the ring and counts (seen as though Jack Doan (Darkus) is down).

1. . . . .

2. . . . .

3! ! ! ! !

* DING! * * DING! * * DING! *

* The fans boo! *

Christian (Jae) has just got a big win over The Rock (Lipe), maybe the biggest of his career, with a lot of help from his tag team partner Chris Jericho (Jae). The Rock was cheated out of this match and won’t let it go by a long shot. Christian and Jericho leave with big grins on their faces.

WINNER – Christian (Jae) - via pin fall

Thanks for reading,

Chris.
Fri 02/04/04 at 15:28
Regular
Hello and welcome back to SRW Eclipse! Up next we have a match to determine who will be the new Cruiserweight Champion. Were sure to see some high flying action here as Rey Mysterio takes Scotty 2 Hotty!

SRW Cruiserweight Championship Match –
Rey Mysterio (Lipe) vs Scotty 2 Hotty (Ant)

WHO DAT GUY JUMPING OUT OF THE SKY!! And here he comes, flying from out of the stage, its Rey Mysterio! He hops down the ramp in his usual style lapping up all the cheers from the crowd. Let’s not forget that this guy is a former Cruiserweight Champion who will be looking to regain his first title since the revamp.

TURN IT UP!! BANGIN IT, BANGIN IT!! The crowd cheer loudly as out comes the master of the worm, Scotty 2 Hotty! He dances his way down to the ring, slapping the crowd’s hands as he goes by. He hops into the ring, and awaits the bell.

DING, DING! Well this match is officially underway and it looks as if the two competitors are shaking hands as a sign of respect. The crowd cheer before the two circle each other and eventually grapple. Scotty gets the better of Rey and puts him into a headlock, but Rey quickly counters and shoves Scotty into the ropes, Scotty bounces back and takes Rey down with a shoulder block. “Whoooo” Scotty exclaims before running into the ropes again, Rey gets down to the mat, Scotty jumps over him, bounces back, and Rey drop toe holds Scotty onto the ropes… The crowd cheer loudly as Rey signals to the crowd! We all know what’s coming next…. 6……1….NO! Scotty ducks the flailing feet of Rey who is disorientated inside the ring… Bulldog from Scotty! The crowd are once again on their feet as Scotty turns to the crowd… is it time for his finishing manoeuvre as well?! A quick “AAHHHHHHH” signals that it is as Scotty dances before beginning the W-O-R-M… /\/\/\/\…. OH OH OH… Missed! Rey rolled out of the way just in time!

And now Rey is making his way to ringside as he waits for Scotty to rise…don’t turn round Scotty! Springboard hurricanrana delivered to Scotty!!! Both the competitors are quickly back on their feet as Rey runs into ropes… he ducks the clothesline attempt from Scotty…and now he flies into Scotty… who catches him by his waist… what’s Scotty going to deliver here…. Nothing! As Rey grabs Scotty by the head and delivers the bulldog! Nice counter there from Rey that we see him often use. It looks as if Rey is heading up top, whilst Scotty is just making his way to his feet with the aid of the ropes… Rey once again waits for Scotty to turn round before launches his body into the air and performing a FLYING CROSS BODY! Rey’s got the pin from that move… 1…but wait Scotty has rolled Rey over into a pin of his own! … 2… Kick out just in the nick of time for Rey!

Both men are up relatively quickly but Scotty just beats Rey to it and delivers a few right hands. He forces Rey back into the ropes before throwing him to the other side of the ring… Scotty runs forwards… Rey runs towards him…. And Scotty emerges the victor with a quick clothesline taking Rey down… Rey’s speed allows him to get back up quickly, but he’s taken down by another clothesline…. Scotty is feeling it as the crowd gets behind him… Snap Suplex delivered to Rey! And Rey is finally forced down as Scotty makes his way up to the top rope! Rey is still down as Scotty flies off the top rope and delivers… a huge ELBOW DROP! The cover from Scotty… 1…. 2… and a kick out from Rey just before the count of three.

Scotty pulls Rey up and throws him into the corner turnbuckle… but Rey slows himself down and hops onto the second rope turnbuckle and flips himself over Scotty who had just ran in after him! Scotty turns round and… a dropkick that sends Scotty through the ropes and to the outside. Scotty is staggering as the ref tries to keep Rey from attacking Scotty on the outside! …. The crowd are booing as Rey walks away… but wait… Rey signals to the crowd and sprints into ropes… hops over the referee and.. CRASH!! REY MYSTERIO JUST PROPELLED HIS BODY OVER THE ROPES, MISSED SCOTTY AND JUST SMASHED HIS WAY THROUGH THE SPANISH ANNOUNCERS TABLE!! HOLY SHÍT HOLY SHÍT!!

The crowd is electric as we take another look at that one… the replay shows that Scotty literally dived out of the way at the last second! Rey Mysterio is practically lifeless as Scotty slowly makes his way over and pulls up the battered Rey, dragging him towards the ring. Scotty makes the cover… surely he has the prestigious title now… 1….

2…..

….NO! Kick out from Rey! Scotty can’t believe it, and neither can the crowd, a split crowd at that, with about half and half on each mans side, which you can imagine what with these two men being such huge fan favourites! And now it looks as if Scotty is about to deal some major damage as he heads towards the top rope… Rey Mysterio is flat out in the middle of the ring… what’s Scotty gonna do?! … MOONS… No! Rey Mysterio rolls out of the way and Scotty is left clutching his stomach in agony! And now Rey is crawling to ringside… slowly he makes his way up and then delivers a Springboard Legdrop! The crowd cheer as Rey gets an arm over to cover Scotty… 1…. 2….

…And a kick out from Scotty! What has one of these men got to do to put each other away?! They’ve gave it their all, and now they are both down. The referee starts the count… 1… 2…. 3….4….5….6… both men are stirring… 7…8… Scotty is almost up but so to is Rey… 9… Both men are up and run towards each other… Scotty takes Rey down with an arm drag… and another one… and another, this time into an armbar. Scotty has got Rey down but he looks as if he is trying to mount a comeback… Scotty has to rise as Rey forces his way up with elbows to the stomach of Scotty… Scotty is shaken but he manages to throw Rey into the ropes… Rey bounces back… slides underneath Scotty’s legs who spins round and catches Rey Mysterio’s foot! … ENZHIGURI!! A neat counter there from Rey!

Rey’s got the momentum going now as he heads towards the top rope… the crowd are cheering as Scotty tries to find a way up… BUT ONLY TO FIND REY LAUNCH HIMSELF THROUGH THE AIR TO DELIVER A FLYING HURR….NO, SCOTTY HAS CAGHT REY ON HIS SHOULDERS!! SIT-OUT POWERBOMB!! WHAM!

THAT COULD BE ALL AS SCOTTY FALLS INTO THE COVER… 1….

2…..

THR…..NO! Will this match ever have an end?! Either one of these men could become the Cruiserweight Champion, but at the moment, neither of these two men is backing down. Scotty grabs Rey… who acts quickly and gets the small package! 1… 2… And another close fall. Both men quickly get up with a burst of energy… but Rey just gets the better of Scotty and Drop Toe Holds him into ropes… AND REY DOESN’T NEED TO THINK HARD AS HE SPRINTS INTO THE ROPES TO DELIVER THE 6…..1….NO! AGAIN SCOTTY ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY!….BOTH MEN STAGGER INSIDE THE RING, BUT REY SEES SCOTTY WITH HIS BACK TURNED… HE SPRINTS TOWARDS HIM AND DELIVERS A 619 USING SCOTTY’S BODY TO KICK HIM RIGHT IN THE MUSH!!…. REY GETS THE COVER…. ONE….

….TWO….

…THREE!!!! ITS ALL OVER, REY MYSTERIO WINS THE CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE!!

Both men gave it their all, but it was Rey’s quick thinking and amazing agility that allowed him to finally put away Scotty here tonight! Rey celebrates with his title at the top rope, taking in all the crowd’s cheers before making his way over to Scotty. He helps him up and extends his hand… and Scotty shakes it! They have a manly hug before raising each other’s arms. Scotty may not have captured the title here tonight, but he’s got nothing too be ashamed off with his performance during this excellent matchup.

Were going for a quick commercial break, but make sure you stay tuned as we have more action coming you way, cya then.

Thanks for Reading
Scott.
Fri 02/04/04 at 13:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
“WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!?” A massive cheer goes up from the sold-out audience here at SR Towers, as a rejuvenated Scotty Dogg (Figo) makes his way to the ring! He slaps the fan’s hands as he walks by, grinning and taking in the applause. He slides into the ring and celebrates on the top turnbuckle, receiving a great response in return! He grabs a microphone, looks like he’s got something to say.

“What’s up SR TOWERS!!” The crowd go wild in response! “Before I face Stone Edge (Jae) tonight in what will be THE match of the evening, I’d like to direct a few words to some people in the back. First, thanks mum for those chocolates! And the jumper!”

“Secondly, The Elements. I heard ya dissin me earlier, and I ain’t gonna have it…at some point we’re gonna come up against each-other, and this time it’s gonna be Scotty Dogg who comes out on top. Grandprix? You’re next in line for me, and there’s no doubt you’re a fantastic competitor…but for over two years now I’ve been the nearly man. I nearly won that Hell In A Cell match well over a year ago, I could’ve won the Elimination Chamber and to be honest…I’m better than ever before. And that ain’t good news for you, my friend. My quest for the title begins here tonight against a tough opponent in Stone Edge (Jae)…but ya see-“

*DONG*

*DONG*

The arena is cast into blackness!

*DONG*

*DONG*

(Metallica’s For Whom The Bell Tolls hits) It’s Stone Edge (Jae)! The DoA leader saunters slowly to the ring, ignoring the fans who abuse him from behind the barriers. He steps into the ring mysteriously and stares at his opponent. Stone Edge (Jae) has made his intentions clear too, he wants a new DoA…and he wants gold. Before SRW finished Stone Edge was on a hot streak, progressing from long-time SRW Cruiserweight Champion to a main event contender, destroying Reaver (Ant)’s knee and therefore costing him victory inside that brutal Elimination Chamber match, which Stone Edge himself took part in.

DING DING!

This match is on!

The crowd are hot as these two superstars lock-up, Stone Edge using his amazing power to force Scotty Dogg back into the corner. The referee tries to break the hold but Stone Edge goes down below with a couple of shots to the stomach, before whipping Scotty mercilessly into the opposite turnbuckle! Scotty is straight back on his feet though and meets an oncoming Stone Edge with a Standing Dropkick! Right on the button!

Stone Edge is up instantly and looks for a clothesline but Scotty ducks, Stone Edge bounces off the ropes and leapfrogs over Scotty, he bounces off the over and Scotty hits a Back Body Drop – but Stone Edge somehow lands on his feet, Scotty turns and WHAM! CLOTHESLINE! That one kept Scotty down! Stone Edge goes in for the assault, stomping a mudhole in the former Animalz Of Doom and Elements member before dropping an elbow right to the sternum.

“SCOTTY! SCOTTY!” The fans are getting behind their man as he drags himself to his feet, only to be knocked down once again with a mahooosive uppercut! Stone Edge (Jae) is in complete control of Scotty Dogg (Figo), as he picks him up, and drives him headfirst to the mat with a DDT! A sickening smile spreads across the face of Stone Edge who goes for the first cover of the match, but Scotty Dogg kicks out before two.

Stone Edge whips Scotty into the ropes, and Scotty bounces back with a Flying Crossbody! Stone Edge escapes to the outside but Scotty follows, grabbing him by the neck and ramming him shoulder-first into the unforgiving steel ring post! Stone Edge writhes in agony holding his arm, until Scotty picks him up and sends him crashing into the steel steps – SMASH! That could’ve shattered his kneecaps!

Stone Edge (Jae) limps back into the ring, and as Scotty does the same Stone Edge lands a devilish dropkick right to the forehead! Scotty holds his head in pain, as Stone Edge heads to the top rope! Scotty staggers to his feet…Flying Clothesline! He hits it, and goes for the pin, 1…2…and a kick-out. Stone Edge wastes no time in going to the top rope again, this time looking for an Elbow Drop…but WHAM! He crashes and burns as Scotty rolls outta the way!

Scotty is suddenly full of life again and so are the fans, who cheer him on as he bounces, pleading for Stone Edge to get to his feet. His opponent complies and Scotty whips him into the ropes, this time nailing a perfect Back Body Drop! Stone Edge is up though and sprinting towards Scotty who takes him down with a quick Arm Drag into an Armbar, but Stone Edge reverses the hold and twists the arm around his head, into a Side Russian Leg Sweep!

Neither man can seem to gain a clear advantage in this bout of the titans, as they exchange right and left hands in the middle of the ring. This time Scotty goes down low with a kick to the gut, and then a perfectly executed Overhead Suplex! He now begins to climb the turnbuckle, but Stone Edge is playing possum and as Scotty reaches the top he leaps to his feet and punches him hard in the temple, taking Scotty right out of his game.

Stone Edge (Jae) turns slowly, with Scotty Dogg (Figo) on his shoulders…POWERBOMB FROM THE TOP ROPE – CRASH! WHAT IMPACT! Stone Edge crawls over Scotty and the ref begins to count, one…two…

Kick-out! The fans cheer as Scotty kicks out from that devastating Powerbomb, but he certainly looks out of it at the moment, as Stone Edge continues the punishment with a Backbreaker!

“This is why I’m gonna became the champ!” He screams at the fans, and then lifts Scotty so he is facing away from him…he grabs him around the neck and uses his awesome strength to lift him high above his head, into an amazing…REVERSE BRAINBUSTER – WHAM! Scotty’s head crashes into the canvas, he could’ve been knocked unconscious there!

Stone Edge (Jae) poses to the fans, perhaps for too long though as Scotty Dogg (Figo) appears to be stirring. Stone Edge taunts Scotty Dogg, screaming insults at him, but Scotty suddenly grabs his leg and turns it into a Dragon Screw! Scotty Dogg is full of energy once again as Stone Edge gets up clutching his leg in pain, and Scotty looks for a clothesline which the DoA leader ducks.

Stone Edge catapults himself off the ropes, BUT STRAIGHT INTO A BELLY-TO-BELLY SUPLEX! The crowd are on their feet as Scotty signals to them, and then delivers the ROLLING THUNDER! Scotty Dogg (Figo) is on fire here as he leaps to the top rope…Stone Edge (Jae) staggers up…MISSILE DROPKICK!

Stone Edge (Jae) continues to show how tough he is by always getting to his feet and continually running at his opponent, but he looks totally out of it as Scotty simply slides under him, hooks him up and plants him with a German Suplex! Scotty celebrates to the fans, all pumped up!

Stone Edge (Jae) is on his knees as Scotty (Figo) goes to pick him up…but Stone Edge shoves the referee away, and nails a LOW BLOW! OOOH! The ref didn’t see it and Stone Edge (Jae) wastes no time in setting him up for the POWERSTONE - WHAM!!! STONE EDGE NAILS HIS FINISHER OUT OF NO WHERE! He’s still struggling though, it took a lot out of him, but slowly and surely he is making his way across the ring…he falls into a cover!

ONE…TWO…

SHOULDER-UP! Scotty must have been given just enough time to recover!

Stone Edge (Jae) looks frustrated and begins to make his way to the top rope…he’s almost there…but Scotty (Figo) suddenly leaps to his feet, jumps up to the top rope and hits A BELLY-TO-BELLY OFF THE TOP ROPE KURT ANGLE STYLE! AND NOW SCOTTY IS GOING TO THE TOP ROPE!

CCCRRRAAAZZZYYYSSSAAAUUULLLTTT – WHAM!!! THE CRAZYSAULT, THAT’S GOTTA BE ALL!

ONE!

TWO!

AND STONE EDGE (JAE) GETS HIS FOOT ON THE BOTTOM ROPE! AMAZING RESILIENCY!

Scotty Dogg (Figo) curses loudly and berates himself for pinning him so close to the side of the ring!

But look whose hiding just below the ring apron…it’s Krusher (Lipe)! He put Stone Edge’s foot on the bottom rope!

And look whose at the top of the entrance ramp – IT’S GRANDPRIX! THE SRW CHAMPION! The audience is going crazy and Scotty can’t help but notice…he looks totally confused! Suddenly Grandprix starts sprinting toward the ring, and Scotty (Figo) braces himself for a fight!

But Grandprix attacks Krusher (Lipe)! They exchange right-hands on the outside, before Grandprix throws him over the security barrier and into the fans! Scotty smiles wryly, seeing that Grandprix is actually helping him!

STONE EDGE (JAE) ROLLS SCOTTY DOGG (FIGO) UP! ONE! TWO!

THREE! STONE EDGE (JAE) GETS THE VICTORY!

The fans are incensed and so is Scotty, as Stone Edge (Jae) escapes the ring instantly and heads into the crowd to join his fellow DoA member Krusher (Lipe)! They leave through the crowd, with Stone Edge (Jae) gaining a massive, MASSIVE victory tonight here on Eclipse!

Scotty (Figo) cannot believe it, he had his attention caught by…Grandprix! And Grandprix is walking back up the ramp, grinning sympathetically, holding his arms out to say “hey, you weren’t concentrating!” The fans cheer on the ever-popular SRW Champion as he celebrates to them, before flashing a smile once again at a frustrated Scotty Dogg (Figo) and then leaving! Grandprix certainly didn’t look too upset that Scotty lost here tonight, what a great match and an interesting turn of events! Stay tuned for more of this, here live on SRW Eclipse!

The winner of this match – Stone Edge (Jae).

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Tue 30/03/04 at 20:55
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Hardcore No.1 Contenders Fatal 4-Way Match –
Booker T (Joe Dark) vs. Krusher (Lipe) vs. Hawk (AfroJoe) vs. Batista (Figo)
-------------------------------------
Welcome back everyone to SRW Eclipse. This is sure to be one hell of a match. Get ready fans for a brutal, bloody match up.
------------------------------
“Can you dig it? Sucka?” And there is Booker T at the top of the ramp, looking hyped up for his debut here in SRW.

Oh, wait! Look behind you Booker. Krusher, Hawk and Batista are stalking the 5 time WCW champion!
His pyro goes off and the mob behind him deliver a vicious clothesline to the back of Booker T. He has fallen straight to the ground. Booker (Joe Dark) didn’t even get to finish is entrance.
Hawk with elbows to the back of the neck and Krusher puts Booker T into a Boston Crab. How can Booker T withstand punishment like this much longer?
Now Batista realising the defenceless Booker T is about to tap, gives a hard chop to the chest of Krusher, and he releases the hold.
Batista, puts Krusher between his legs and, oh no, Batista, lifts Krusher (Lipe) up high and a POWERBOMB OFF THE STAGE! ALL THE WAY TO THE CONCTRETE FLOOR!. Taking both Batista and Krusher out of the equation.

Meanwhile, Hawk (AfroJoe) continues to punish Booker T with lefts and rights. Hawk takes Booker’s arm and throws him, with great force into the ring steps. You can hear the screams of Booker echoing through this arena. Hawk reaching down to the ring skirts, only to reveal a sledgehammer. We have seen this weapon come into play many times and has been so effective. Hawk now, stalking booker T. Realising, he has Booker T under his power. BAM! Straight into the skull if Booker T. It’s busted him wide open.

Back at the stage area, Batista rams Krusher’s head into the staging, and an irish whip into the barrier. Krusher bounces off of it and Batista locks in the bear hug.
TAP!! Batista screams. Krusher is showing the agony of this hold on his face. Wait! A low blow from Krusher, again both men falling down to the floor.

Down at the ring area. Hawk is having his way with Booker T. He has been for quite some time now. Hawk grabs booker t and Rams his head straight into the ring post. You can see how badly these men want the title. Hawk goes for the pin....

And a kick out by Booker T. Just barley able to remain in the match there. Hawk, again goes back down for the cover....

Another kick out. Hawk is getting frustrated. He now has a steel chair. Hawk towers over Booker T and stabs the 5 time WCW champion in the gut. Repeatedly. Over and over again. Hawk picks up Booker T by the hair, takes the chair and smashes it into the busted open face of Booker T. He is bleeding profusely. Hawk locks in a Boston Crab.

Batista, still with Krusher at the top of the stage, finds his way to his feet. He grabs a near by steel object and whacks Krusher in the back of the skull. Krusher falls down to the floor, hitting the ground hard. Batista goes for the cover, hooks the leg:

And a kick out. How much can Krusher have left? Batista, not wasting anytime, takes Krusher by the throat and chucks him up onto the ramp. Again, Krusher landing hard.
Batista, picks Krusher up, and only to bring him down again with a suplex on the ramp. Batista, quick into the pin:

Somehow, able to get the shoulder up. The monster, Batista, lifts Krusher onto his shoulder and is carrying him to the ring area. He puts him down, runs at Krusher’s stomach and rams the limp body of Krusher into the side of the ring, almost pushing it out of place. Krusher instantly falls to the floor. Batista into the pin...

And out of nowhere, Hawk breaks up the pin with a flying elbow all the way to the floor.

Booker T, laying lifeless on the other side of the ring. It seems like Hawk is dominating this match up.
Hawk, looking under the ring, pulling out a table, and bringing it round to Booker T. Could this be the end for Booker? Hawk sets up a table, takes Booker T’s head and rams it into the table, and rolling onto the wood. Hawk is now gazing at the top rope of the ring. He clambers onto the apron, climbs the turnbuckle, taunting Booker T.
Wait! Batista with a steel chair, knocks Hawk down, through the table and through Booker T.

3!!!

The steel chair shot by Batista backfired! The ref counted that as a pin by Hawk!
Now Hawk is the No. 1 contender for the for the SRW Hardcore title.
Batista is livid. He cannot believe it. What is Batista doing now? He takes Hawk. Puts him between his legs, lifts him up and a POWERBOMB on the outside! Oh my God! That could have broken Hawk’s back. How is he going to be able to compete here next week with an injury like that?
Hawk may have won the battle, but Batista has won the war.
----------------------------
WINNER AND NO. ONE CONTENDER FOR THE SRW HARDCORE TITLE:
Hawk
Sat 27/03/04 at 18:26
Regular
Welcome back ladies and gentlemen! SRW has returned and it’s better than ever! This is where it all begins…again. That’s right, we’re going to have new champions, new feuds and new number one contenders and that’s what this match is all about – the number one contender-ship for the SRW Euro-Continental title. We’ve got ourselves a triple threat match right now; it will be Anarchy (DW) vs the Big Show (CGJ) vs Eddie Guerrero (Figo) and the winner of this match will go on to face Rhyno (Chris) who won his match earlier on tonight.

“Weeelllll, it’s the Big Show!!” And here comes the first participant of this match – The Big Show (CGJ) and at 500 pounds and 7 feet tall he’s in with a great chance of winning here tonight. Earlier tonight, the Big Show came out here to discuss this match but he was joined by Eddie Guerrero (Figo), here’s what happened there:

Latino Heat...

It’s Eddie Guerrero! It looks like he has had enough of the Big Shows trash talk.

“Hey holmes. Lookie Lookie, it’s the Big Slow!”

“No no, seriously holmes, You honestly, deep down in your heart think that you will become the Euro-Continental champion? No holmes. There is only one man that is fit to have the title Euro-Continental champion. And that guy is Latino Heeeeeeaaaatt”

The Big Show is now irate.

“You talk big Guerrero. But there only on man that is truly big in this arena. And that is this 7 foot tall, 500 pound monster! And you think you got the balls Guerrero, prove it and come get some!”

Eddie starts to laugh...

“HA HA HA! You crack me up. A huge monkey just asked me to ‘come get some’ HA HA HA!
Look man. I didn’t come here to start no fights holmes. But this guy did!”

JR: Anarchy is behind the Big Show! He must have come through the crowd!

Big Show turns around and a Dead DDT! We haven't seen that in ages!.
It almost took Big Shows head off.
“Ruby Solo” plays loud and proud.

Looks like Anarchy (DW) got the better of the Big Show (CGJ) there. The pyros go off, “Ruby Solo” starts to play and out comes the monster that is Anarchy. None of us will ever forget what Anarchy has done in the past, from burning Reaver’s (Ant) office right down to ashes to crushing Reaver’s (Ant) knee to the point where he couldn’t walk. This guy is a monster who means business!

Anarchy (DW) gets in the ring but is met with the Big Show’s (CGJ) right hands, looks like he wants some revenge from that Dead DDT! These two aren’t waiting any longer as Anarchy fights back with some right hands of his own! Big Show gets the better of Anarchy, bounces off the ropes and hits a huge clothesline!

“VIVA LA RAZA!” And here comes Latino Heat, Eddie Guerrero (Figo) in his 4 wheeler! The crowd love this guy and they’re going crazy for him! He parks his car, gets out and sits on the trunk. While Anarchy (DW) and Big Show (CGJ) are wearing themselves out, Eddie is relaxing! Good move! Back in the ring, Anarchy irish whips Big Show into the corner turnbuckle and now starts digging his shoulder into Show’s stomach.

Big Show (CGJ) soon puts a stop to that with a knee to the mid section of Anarchy (DW), followed by a huge right arm to the back of Anarchy. Show whips him into the turnbuckle and runs at him with a huge clothesline! Anarchy is sent into the opposite turnbuckle with such force that he bounces back straight into Show (CGJ) who lifts him up and nails a sidewalk slam! Show goes for a pin…

1…

2…

And Anarchy (DW) kicks out! Show (CGJ) bounces off the ropes, goes for a leg drop but misses! Anarchy rolled out of the way just in time! Show is up and swings for a right hand on Anarchy but he ducks and grabs Show from behind. Anarchy’s (DW) arms are locked around the waist of the Big Show (CGJ)…GERMAN SUPLEX! What a massive German suplex Anarchy (DW) just did on Show! Amazing show of strength…he’s getting back up…arms still locked around Show…WHAM! Another German suplex!

Anarchy (DW) releases the grip around Show’s (CGJ) waist and gets up, waiting for Show to do the same. Show finally gets up and is met with a DEAD DDT! YES! ANARCHY NAILS IT! He goes for the cover…

1…

2…

FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH! THE CROWD IS GOING WILD! Eddie Guerrero (Figo) picked his spot and nails the five start frog splash on both his opponents, breaking the count. Eddie pulls Anarchy (DW) off Big Show (CGJ) and goes for a pin,

1…

2…

KICK OUT! Anarchy (DW) just kicked out! Big Show (CGJ) has rolled off to the outside, obviously still suffering the affects of that dead DDT. Eddie picks Anarchy up and hooks the arm of his head and nails a vertical suplex! He spins his legs for leverage and nails another one! And another! Eddie climbs up onto the turnbuckle, looks like he’s looking for another frog splash and if he nails this it’s over! WHAM! Eddie got pushed off by the Big Show (CGJ). Show gets in the ring and screams while lifting his arm up, he waits for Eddie, who turns around…CHOKESLAM! CHOKESLAM! Damn! What a vicious chokeslam by Show! He goes for the pin,

1!

2!

3!

NO! Anarchy (DW) just made the save, though that may have been all the energy he had left! Show (CGJ) is livid! He now looks over to Anarchy and picks him up and puts that huge hand around his neck! Show goes for another chokeslam but Anarchy jumps behind Show and VERTEBREAKER! OUT OF NOWHERE ANARCHY (DW) NAILS A VERTEBREAKER! SHOW’S (CGJ) NECK COULD BE BROKEN! Anarchy hooks the leg,

1…

2…

Eddie (Figo) makes the save! And just in the nick of time! Anarchy (DW) gets up but is met by a dropkick from Latino heat! Anarchy gets up again but is soon back down again because of a clothesline from Eddie! Eddie (Figo) is looking to look in the El Paso! Can he do it…yes! It’s locked in, Anarchy (DW) is screaming in pain! Their in the middle of the ring and Show (CGJ) is on the outside and I doubt he’ll see anymore action after that Vertebreaker. Anarchy is in big trouble here, he’s reaching for the ropes…the ref is asking him if he wants to tap but he says no…he’s nearly there…YES! He makes it to the ropes! Eddie (Figo) is forced to release the hold!

Eddie Guerrero (Figo) taunts to the crowd before going back over to Anarchy (DW) who still hasn’t gotten up, looks like that El Paso really hurt Anarchy. Eddie goes down to pick him up and ROLL UP! ANARCHY ROLLS UP EDDIE!

1!

2!

And Eddie (Figo) just manages to kick out! Both men get up and Eddie goes for a clothesline but Anarchy (DW) ducks and hits a neckbreaker! Anarchy picks Eddie up, tries to whip him into the ropes but Eddie reverses, bends down, looking for the back body drop...DEAD DDT! WHAT THE HELL?! OUT OF NOWHERE ANARCHY (DW) HITS EDDIE WITH A DEAD DDT!

1!

2!

3!
Yes! Anarchy (DW) has done it! He’s pinned Eddie (Figo) who looks devastated. Anarchy is through to fight Rhyno (Chris) and next week we’re going to have one hell of a match and finally find out who the new number one contender will be! Great match and stay tuned because after the break we have one more match!
Fri 26/03/04 at 22:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
SRW has returned and we’re getting ready for the main event, which is between Chris Benoit (Grandprix) and Grandprix. This should be an intriguing encounter because they have similar styles. Grandprix can be quite explosive at times but Benoit can lock you up in a submission in an instant. The greatest prize in the industry stands in front of both of them, as the two SRW world titles merge and we’ll have just the one World Champion.

We’ve had a lot of goings on since SRW returned in its new revamped format, most notably with the series of promos we’ve had. A lot of wrestlers have thrown their names into the World Title picture, people such as Triple H, Reaver, Scotty Dogg, Stone Edge, The Rock and Chris Jericho. The winner tonight will have to watch his back.

Right, let’s find our World Champion!

‘Benoit’s music’ hits and out comes Chris Benoit! He is looking his usual focused self and looks particularly ready for this one. He no longer has the title around his waist but he is still the World Champion, for now.

‘The Chain’ plays in the arena and out comes Grandprix! The fans are right behind both guys and they are eagerly awaiting this match, which could be the only one that these two have against each other. They are both in the ring now, staring at each other as the ref walks down to the ring with a briefcase in his hand. He enters the ring and opens the briefcase. We’ve got our first viewing of the new World Championship belt! The ref allows both men to hold it and then lifts it in the air. That is the prize for the winner and the ref calls for the bell. This one is underway!

The crowd are cheering in anticipation. Grandprix and Benoit shake hands to show their mutual respect for each other’s achievements and it’s now time to get down to business. Grandprix and Benoit lock up with Grandprix talking the early advantage. Benoit forces Grandprix off the ropes, shoulder knockdown puts Benoit on the mat. Grandprix runs off the ropes and Benoit attempts a hiptoss but that’s reversed and Grandprix does one of his own.

Benoit retreats to the corner but Grandprix is not going to give Benoit time and he starts choking him in the corner. The ref splits it up and it’s enough for Benoit to turn the tables and start chopping Grandprix in the corner. WHOOOOO!! Benoit whips Grandprix to the opposite corner, Grandprix bounces off, Grandprix swings, Benoit ducks and hits a German Suplex!

Benoit has the advantage now and he knows where the main danger lies so Benoit attacks the arm of Grandprix. Benoit grabs the arm and uses his feet to push the shoulder away! Benoit continues to increase the pressure but Grandprix has quickly grabbed the ropes! Benoit releases and drags Grandprix away and drops a knee on the arm!

Benoit picks Grandprix up and gives him a backdrop but holds his arm so Grandprix lands on it! Grandprix hurries to the ropes, Benoit bounces off the ropes, Grandprix on his feet, backdrop over the ropes! Wait, Benoit is on the apron! Benoit attempts to grab Grandprix but he has rushed off to the ropes, Grandprix is a bit surprised to see Benoit on the apron, Grandprix slides through Benoit’s legs, knocks Benoit off and whips him into the steel steps with a sickening crash!

The ref quickly intervenes, showing a rather restrictive stance to this match and he urges Grandprix back in the ring. Grandprix obliges and the ref begins the 10 count. Benoit gets on the apron quickly and Grandprix suplexes him into the ring! Grandprix rolls over into the cover! 1… 2…

KICK OUT BY BENOIT! Benoit is recovering but Grandprix knocks him back down after running off the ropes and dropkicking Benoit in the face! Grandprix picks up Benoit and whips him off the ropes, Benoit misses his attack and Grandprix takes Benoit down with a nicely timed neckbreaker! Grandprix is starting to turn up the impact now and goes to pick Benoit up again. Benoit grabs hold of Grandprix’s leg and refuses to let go! Both on their feet… Step through spin kick by Grandprix and Benoit is down again!

Grandprix isn’t finished but Benoit is using the same tactic again, he has hold of Grandprix’s leg! This has to be a mistake! NO! Benoit avoids the kick and trips Grandprix up. He’s got hold of both legs now… THE SHARPSHOOTER!! Benoit is struggling to get the Sharpshooter locked in… IT’S THERE! Grandprix is in pain! Grandprix is struggling to break free…

SOMEHOW, GRANDPRIX HAS ROLLED THROUGH AND HAS BENOIT IN A COMPLICATED PIN! 1… 2…

BENOIT RELEASES AND THAT BREAKS UP THE PIN! How much damage was done? It wasn’t on for very long. Both are on their feet, Grandprix swings and misses, Benoit with a German suplex! Benoit has held on… WHAM! 2! Benoit holds on again… WHAM! 3! Benoit cuts the air and heads up to the top turnbuckle! DIVING HEADBUTT! CONNECTS!! BENOIT WITH THE COVER!

1…

2…

GRANDPRIX KICKS OUT! That was close! Benoit is stalking Grandprix now. I think this could be it! Grandprix on his feet, Benoit moves in for the kill…

GRANDPRIX AVOIDS THE ATTACK!! THE SMASH! 1… 2…

KICK OUT! Well, this could go either way now. Benoit turns towards Grandprix, Grandprix grabs him by the throat… CRASH AND BURN!!

REVERSAL! CRIPPLER CROSSFACE!! BENOIT HAS GOT IT LOCKED IN!! Grandprix is in real trouble! Grandprix is trying to power out but is struggling. Grandprix’s hand goes up…

GRANDPRIX ROLLS OUT AND LOCKS THE SAME MOVE ON BENOIT!! Grandprix likes to call it The Brakes! Benoit is in trouble now! The crowd don’t know which way this is going to go. Is Benoit going to tap?

BENOIT ESCAPES AND LOCKS IT ON GRANDPRIX!! It’s the end of the sequence as the reversals brought them to the ropes! Benoit reluctantly breaks the hold and then starts destroying the shoulder and arm of Grandprix. He doesn’t want any more reversals! Grandprix is holding that arm now! I think Benoit is trying to stop Grandprix from using the Finish Line.

Benoit continues his work on that arm. Grandprix is pushing him away and gets to the ropes. Benoit isn’t relenting and uses the ropes to do more damage. Benoit keeps hold of Grandprix’s arm and jumps off the apron! Grandprix clutches the arm in pain! Benoit climbs back in and picks Grandprix up. Grandprix with an elbow to the gut of Benoit, Grandprix runs off the ropes behind Benoit, Benoit turns round…

THE FINISH LINE!! Grandprix releases a scream of pain and just collapses on Benoit!!

1…

2…

3!!

GRANDPRIX IS THE WORLD CHAMPION!! Grandprix just sucked up that pain and went for the killer move. Both are on their feet and Benoit gives Grandprix a sporting handshake and heads to the back as Grandprix celebrates with the title.

Oh no! What the hell is this? It’s Evolution! Triple H (CGJ) and Randy Orton (Ant) are heading to the ring! Grandprix can’t survive this!

WHAT? IT’S JONNY HAMMER!! HE’S JUST CLOCKED TRIPLE H AND RANDY ORTON WITH A CHAIR!! He slides the chair to Grandprix and escapes through the crowd! Triple H and Orton make a slow chase through the crowd after him! Grandprix sets the chair up, sit down on it and asks for a mic.

“Well, I think I earned a bit of a rest. Right, first off, credit to Chris Benoit. He is one of the best and it was an honour to wrestle him. All of you, the fans, were fantastic. Let’s tell you what is going on with me. Well, a bit has happened since you last saw me.

Everything that I had earned has to be re-earned so I had to win this match to keep my title and The System Fighters lost the tag titles. This hit The Psychiatrist hard and I slowly saw him lose his mind. This left me with a problem. I had the possibility of having to take on the entire roster on my own and that is suicide when you’ve got the title in your hand.

Trist said that I was more than ready to take on the world and I feel it’s time to hand the knowledge I’ve gained down to someone else. I needed someone with potential, someone who was willing to learn and also help me out. So my protégé is…

Jonny Hammer (Chris)! We’ll be gunning for the tag titles and we’ll be watching each others backs because unless you’re a friend, you’re an enemy!”

Grandprix gets up off the chair and heads through the crowd, celebrating with the fans.

WINNER AND WORLD CHAMPION: GRANDPRIX
Thu 25/03/04 at 20:19
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Fatal 4-Way Steel Cage Match –
Brock Lesnar (Chris) vs Randy Orton (Ant) vs RVD (DaMan24) vs Goldberg (Figo)
Written by Jae

Welcome back to SRW Eclipse. We’re just about set for one of our main events of the evening! It’s going to be Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, RVD and Goldberg in a STEEL CAGE! It’s gonna be carnage! The only ways to victory are if you escape the cage and BOTH feet touch the floor or if you gain a pinfall/submission. This is going to be one hell-of-a-match-up!

Brock Lesnars music hits and the man himself walks out from the back. He stops on the stage and does his usual jumping up and down thing before walking down to the ring. The fans boo! He has a serious look on his face. If he wins this match, it could put him on-line for a title shot. Lesnar (Chris) makes it down to the ring and jumps onto the apron. The pyro goes off and Brock steps in the ring awaiting his opponents.

Motorhead hit the speakers and Randy Orton (Ant) steps out from the back looking as confident as ever. He slowly and cockily walks down to the ring with a smirk on his face. The fans boo as he talks the usual trash! Orton had a run-in backstage with The Hurricane (DW) earlier on tonight. Heres what happened…

Randy :: Well would you believe it. If it isn’t the Hamburgler and the Grimace?

Gregory :: Gregory Helms, mild-mannered reporter for the Daily Globe!

Randy :: Err yeah. You wanna talk about front-page news? Randy Orton, the Hardcore Legend, the Legend Killer, the future of this business is front-page news! And I’m gunna prove that by going out there and kicking three ássés inside that steel cage. Brock Lesnar, Goldberg, RVD…they’re all Randy Orton wannabes. They’re past it. This is Randy Orton-time now.

Gregory :: I’ll tell you what Randy…why don’t I…err, I mean Hurricane, start his legacy early. I’m talking next week, on Eclipse. You bring your little group, Evolution. You bring your little finisher, the RKO.

Randy :: You think Hurricane's a match for me? I've got the looks, the moves, the talent...hell, you're on. Never will you get a chance like this again. And you know what? I'll bring Evolution. I'll bring my RKO. But that's not all I'm bringing...I'm gunna bring Hurricane the single biggest ass-whopping he has ever had!

Rosey :: Now that’s sorted…quick Gregory…to the Hurricane’s cave!

Gregory :: Page 939, chapter nine. Hurricane’s Hurri-cave!

Helms and Rosey walk off, as Randy is left standing alone.

Randy :: Once I’ve got them fools out of the way…I can finally get a deserved shot at the Euro-continental Title; the title with Randy Orton’s name on it!

Randy smirks, and heads off.

Orton is now in the ring along with Lesnar. They both look down the ramp awaiting the next competitor in this match…

RVD’s music hits and the former bWo frontman walks out from the back. The fans start some “You Suck!” chants as he cockily walks down the ramp. RVD (DaMan) is quick to enter the ring, as usual. He joins Lesnar and Orton waiting for the last participant in this match.

Goldberg’s music hits and the fans go wild! He’s seen on the titan-tron exiting his locker room but it’s not long before he’s on the stage standing in the centre of fireworks! Ouch! He walks down to the ring staring down his opponents. This is going to be a tough match… Goldberg (Figo) enters the ring and looks up to the top of the arena.

The cage lowers slowly…

…But wait! Brock Lesnar is trying to gain an early advantage! He beats down on Goldberg with some right hands. Orton joins in. Van Dam looks on from the opposite side of the ring. Goldberg is trying to fight back but doesn’t seem to be getting anywhere. The cage is almost down… Woah! Goldberg just shoved Orton right over to the other side of the ring. He’s now exchanging punches with Brock Lesnar.

The Cage is Down! The referee signal’s for the bell to be rung and this match is officially underway!

Goldberg takes Lesnar down with a heavy right hand. He turns around… SPINNING HEEL KICK BY VAN DAM taking Goldberg of his feet! RVD stomps on Goldberg while he’s down but wait a minute…

Look at Orton. He’s looking to end this one early! He’s half way up the cage! Van Dam has no idea. He’s too busy stomping away on Goldberg. Lesnar’s seen. *BANG* Ouch. Brock just pulled Orton off the side of the cage and slammed him down onto the mat.

Goldberg is arising but RVD is still kicking away at him. The kicks now seem to be aimed at his mid-section. Goldberg shoves RVD over but Van Dam is straight back up… SPEAR! MAJOR IMPACT! Van Dam is out! Goldberg is signalling for the Jackhammer but no! A neckbreaker is hit from behind by Lesnar. Brock seems to be in control here!

Brock taunts the crowd until Orton hits him from behind with some right hands… and some lefts… some more rights and Lesnar turns around. The two grapple as Goldberg and Van Dam begin to get to their feet. It ends with the two running into the ropes and colliding on the return. Both men are knocked down.

Goldberg is first to his feet and grabs RVD by the hair. He runs toward the side of the cage chucking Van Dam into it! *CRASH* He picks Van Dam back up and does the same into the other side of the cage! *BANG* Ouch… Van Dams on dream-street!

It looks as if Goldberg’s off for the win. He seems to be climbing the side of the cage. Lesnar and Orton see it and are on the case. Brock pulls one of Goldberg’s feet while Orton pushes the other and the result? Lets put it like this, Goldberg lands on the ropes and is in MAJOR pain! Good teamwork! But it doesn’t last long as Van Dam pushes both men into the side of the cage. He then catches Lesnar and scratches his face along the steel! Lesnar screams in pain as blood begins to trickle.

Van Dam lets go soon after and Lesnar falls down to the mat. RVD runs into the ropes and on the rebound hits ROLLING THUNDER! He puts Lesnar (Chris) into a pinning predicament. I’d say it’s over. The referee counts…

RANDY ORTON MAKES THE SAVE! Woah, that was a close one! Van Dam (DaMan) is straight up to his feet. He looks Orton (Ant) in the face, before beginning to exchange punches. The self-proclaimed Legend Killer gets the best of it taking RVD into the corner. He then pushes Van Dam up on top of the turnbuckle. What’s he looking for? SUPLEX FROM THE TOP OF THE TURNBUCKLE! Ouch! Orton goes for the cover but it’s cut off by Goldberg (Figo) before the referee even has chance to count.

Orton gets to his feet and the two look each other in the eyes. Goldberg begins an exchange of punches but Orton ducks one and manages to hit a DDT on Goldberg! Everyone’s down apart from the Evolution member! Orton looks around and smiles before slowly beginning to climb the cage. He’s almost to the top when RVD jumps to his feet! He dives up to the top of the cage along with Orton! What’s gonna happen here?

Orton sits on top of the cage with one leg over whilst RVD fights from just under! The two exchange punches. Ortons almost over! Could this be the end of this match? Van Dam is fighting for it! He’s attempting to pull Orton back over the top and into the ring but it doesn’t seem to be working…

…And here comes Goldberg! He climbs the cage at the other side of Orton and begins to help Van Dam bring him back in the ring. They’re getting somewhere… Ortons being forced here… *BANG* OH MY GOD! ORTON WAS JUST DOUBLE SUPLEXED FROM THE TOP OF THE CAGE INTO THE RING! HE COULD BE OUT COLD!!! Goldberg and Van Dam don’t look too good either! All three men are down! Could this be the opening Brock Lesnar has been waiting for?

Lesnar is just about to his feet but he’s staggering. He’s lost quite a lot of blood. I think he’s just realised that he’s the only man on his feet! Wait a minute…

Brock is heading for the door! It looks as if he’s shouting to the referee on the outside to open it. He’s looking for the keys but seems to be taking his damn time! Brock doesn’t look happy. He’s decided to attempt to climb over the top but it looks to be a bit late now as Goldberg is back to his feet!

The fans chant “GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG!” as the man himself pulls Brock Lesnar off the side of the cage and into the Jackhammer position! Is this the end for Lesnar? *BANG* Ouch! Into the cover!

This has got to be all…

BUT NO (Bet ya couldn’t see that coming!)! ROB VAN DAM MAKES THE SAVE WITH THE ROLLING THUNDER! He pins Goldberg (Figo)…

AND A KICK OUT! Wow. This is top stuff we’re seeing from these guys in this match-up. Anybody could win this! Van Dam (DaMan) is straight back on his game and climbing the turnbuckle. Could it be…? 5 STAR FROG SPLASH ON GOLDBERG! Van Dam rolls around the ring a few seconds obviously feeling the pain of his own move before making the cover…

…BUT RANDY ORTON (ANT) MAKES THE SAVE! It looks like he’s back into this thing…

…Or maybe that was all he had left cause all four men are down right now…

…RVD is beginning to get up as is Orton. Who will make it to a vertical position first? They’re both almost there. Van Dam has his back turned… WHAM! RKO CONNECTS! Orton cockily smiles and looks to be attempting to climb out of the cage again!

He gets about half way up when Lesnar gets to his feet. Although Brock doesn’t seem to know where he is. He’s staggering… Orton seems to be stood on the top rope at the moment BUT NO! LESNAR (CHRIS) JUST STAGGERED INTO THE ROPES KNOCKING ORTON DOWN WHERE NO MAN WOULD LIKE TO BE!!! I don’t think he even realises what he’s just done. He’s too busy trying to get his head together.

Goldberg is moving! The fans begin to chant his name… And he gets to his feet! But… F-5! GOLDBERG IS BACK DOWN! I have no idea how Brock managed to pull that one off in the state he’s in. Anyway, he now seems to be attempting to climb the side of the cage. He’s staggering still but who’s surprised? I’d guess no-one after all the blood he’s lost.

He’s almost there! Wait… Orton is moving! It looks as if he’s in tremendous pain but he’s moving towards the door! The referee seems to have found the key now. Quite convenient eh? I guess he just doesn’t like Brock Lesnar! He opens the door. Ortons almost there but Lesnars got his leg over the top of the cage! This is going to be a close one.

Goldberg (Figo) is out despite the fans still chanting his name and RVD (DaMan) seems to be attempting to move but he’s getting no-where. It’s all between Orton and Lesnar! Lesnar has got both legs over the top. He’s lower himself out! BUT ORTON HAS HIS HANDS ON THE GROUND! There’s two referees watching from opposite sides of the cage.

ORTON (ANT) HAS DONE IT! THE REFEREE HAS HIS HAND UP!

NO! LESNAR (CHRIS) HAS WON! THE OTHER REFEREE HAS HIS HAND UP!

Oh.. No.. Look’s like we have a bit of conflict. Lets see the two replays at the same…

Nah. It looks as if they landed at exactly the same time… What’s going to happen here? All 4 men have put their all into this match and none of them are standing at this very moment. I guess we’ll probably hear their views on the match either later on tonight or next week. It depends if any injuries come up. Somebody could well have one after this carnage!

I guess we’ll find out some sort of a decision regarding this match either later on tonight or next week.

Anyway, we’ll be back after the break heading towards tonight’s main event! Make sure you don’t change the damn channel!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thanks for reading,

Jae
Wed 24/03/04 at 19:16
Regular
"Better Than You"
SRW Eclipse: Single Match: Normal Match: Chris Jericho (Jae) Vs The Rock (Lipe)

Well we’re back here on SRW Eclipse and up next is a match from probably the two biggest egos in SRW, Chris Jericho (Jae) Vs The Rock (Lipe). Early on tonight these two said a few words to each other but not face to face. This match looks like a good one, so lets get straight in to the action:

* IF YA SMELL. . . WHAT THE ROCK. . . IS COOKING! * The Rock (Lipe) steps out on to the stage and gets a great reception from the crowd. He walks down the ram and steps on to the second turnbuckle and ‘smells.’ Then he steps in to the ring and grabs a microphone and says “Finally The Rock has come back to SRW!” The fans go wild. “You see, The Rock hasn’t been in action for quite some while now, so tonight I’m going to give you something all to cheer about tonight by beating Chris Jericho’s sorry. . .”

* 5. . . . . 4. . . . . . 3. . . . . 2. . . . . 1. . . . . BOOM! * Chris Jericho’s music hits and he comes out on to the top of the ram and puts a microphone to his mouth and say “Rock, why don’t you just shut the hell up!” The crowd disliked that comment by Jericho. He continues to say “So you can get your ass kicked by me, then you’ll be sorry!” He drops the microphone, runs down the ramp and slides in to the ring.

The Rock (Lipe) is straight in there, not giving Chris Jericho (Jae) any time to get up by stomping him down. Jericho is quick to react as he takes the Rock’s legs so he can stand up. The Rock doesn’t take long to get back up and so both men are standing on opposite sides of the ring staring each other down.

Chris Jericho (Jae) attacks The Rock (Lipe) first with a big right hand, but The Rock attacks back with a right hand of his own. Both Jericho and The Rock start to exchange right and left hands. The Rock gets the better of Jericho by blocking one of his punches and gives Jericho another one of his right hands. Again The Rock blocks one of Jericho’s punches and gives him another blow to the head, which is followed by another two more punches, then bringing his hand back, spitting on it and then giving Jericho a last, final, big blow to the head which knocks him down.

The Rock (Lipe) picks up Chris Jericho (Jae) and goes to Irish whip him in to the ropes, but it is reversed by Jericho, so The Rock goes in to the ropes. Jericho bends over in the middle of the ring and when The Rock gets to him, he stops AND LANDS A BIG DDT ON JERICHO, SO HIS HEAD SMASHES IN TO THE MAT!

The Rock (Lipe) goes to Chris Jericho’s (Jae) legs, grabs them, and tries to go for the Walls of Jericho. The Rock is trying to turn Jericho’s body over, he is nearly there, and he’s got it! The Rock has got the Walls of Jericho locked in on Jericho! But surely seen as though it is Jericho’s own move he will know how to reverse it. And he does so, by flinging The Rock, with his legs, across the other side of the ring!

Chris Jericho (Jae) now picks up The Rock’s (Lipe) legs and he locks in the Walls of Jericho! He has locked it in on The Rock, who is screaming in pain! The Rock is edging closer and closer and closer to the ropes. He is almost there and yes, he grabs the bottom rope. The crowd breathe a sigh of relief. Jericho realises the hold straight away, as he does not want to take the risk of being disqualified. The Rock releases the ropes and Jericho wastes no time in locking in the headlock on The Rock. The Rock does not start to wear down, but does the opposite. He starts to get up. Both men are standing, but instead of keeping the headlock locked in, JERICHO LANDS A SLAMMING BULDOG ON THE ROCK! Jericho runs to the ropes, springs off the second rope, AND HITS THE LIONSAULT ON THE ROCK! He hooks The Rock’s leg:

1. . . . .

2. .

Kick out with authority by The Rock (Lipe). Chris Jericho (Jae) decides the pin does not work, so he goes to the legs of The Rock again and tries to lock in the Walls of Jericho again. But The Rock is having none of it and boots Jericho in the face which knocks him to the floor. The Rock now goes to Jericho’s legs, puts one of his own legs in the middle of them, crosses Jericho’s leg over, turns him over, and he has the sharpshooter locked in on Jericho! Jericho is screaming in pain, but looks who’s coming down the ramp. It is that CLB Christian (Jae), who is holding his chest from the gore he suffered from Rhyno (Chris) which lost him the match. He steps up on to the side of the ring, which puts the referee off and makes The Rock release the hold. The Rock runs over to Christian and gives him a big right hand which knocks him off the apron.

Chris Jericho (Jae sneaks up behind The Rock (Lipe) and rolls him up for a pin:

1. . . .

No, Chris Jericho (Jae) turns The Rock (Lipe) around and lock in the Walls of Jericho on him again! Once again The Rock is screaming in pain! The Rock is going to tap, yes he’s going to tap, no. He puts his hand down and pushes himself closer to the ropes, from the middle of the ring. Christian (Jae) is on the outside of the ring, taunting and laughing at The Rock. This does not seem to bother The Rock, as he edges closer and closer to the ropes. The Rock is in an arms length of the ropes and he grabs the bottom rope.

Chris Jericho (Jae) does not let go straight away and the referee starts the disqualification count – one. . . . . two. . . . . three. . . . . four. Jericho lets go of the hold and starts talking to the referee, so that the referee’s back is to The Rock (Lipe). Christian (Jae) gets to work on The Rock hitting him and chocking him on the ropes. But the Rock is having none of it and gives Christian a massive elbow to the forehead! That must have hurt!

Chris Jericho (Jae) sees another opportunity to attack The Rock (Lipe) with his back turned. He stands at the side of The Rock and goes for a Russian leg sweep, but The Rock reverses it with a elbow to the head, and another one, that must have had an affect on Jericho, who gets pushed in to the ropes by The Rock AND A MASSIVE SPINEBUSTER ON JERICHO BY THE ROCK!

Now The Rock (Lipe) is feeling it now, as he goes to Chris Jericho’s head and kicks his arms in. He takes his right elbow pad off and throws it in to the crowd. He runs in to the ropes and rebounds back, jumps over Jericho and runs in to the opposite ropes, he’s about to do the most electrifying move in sports entertainment today, BANG! HE LANDS THE PEOPLE’S ELBOW ON JERICHO! The Rock goes for the pin:

1. . . . .

2. . .

Chris Jericho (Jae) barely kicks out. The fans are shocked, as is The Rock (Lipe), who sizes Jericho up for The Rock Bottom. Jericho slowly gets up, and when he does, he turns around in to The Rock and The Rock sets him up for his finisher. HE JUMPS AND LANDS A HUMUNGOUS ROCK BOTTOM ON JERICHO! Who landed with a THUD! The Rock hooks the leg of Jericho:

1. . . . .

2. . . . .

3! ! ! ! !

The Rock (Lipe) has beaten Chris Jericho (Jae). And you could also count Christian (Jae) who interfered. The fans are going wild. Christian, who is busted open by The Rock’s elbow that he received to the forehead, has sneaked in to the ring. The Rock is ‘smelling’ on the ropes and jumps around in to A NIG UNPRETTIER BY CHRISTIAN ON THE ROCK! Who is now also busted open! Christian goes over to Jericho and helps him up and they both leave with grins on their faces, even though Jericho lost he got one over on The Rock, with Christian’s music playing.

I doubt The Rock (Lipe) will let this go lightly. Tune in to SRW Eclipse next week to find out what happens.

WINNER – The Rock (Lipe) via pin fall

Thanks for reading,

Chris.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.