GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HELP!!!!1ONE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/03/04 at 19:54
Regular
": ("
I bet you thought i was a JAT, well im not.
Anyways, can someone help me by telling me what the best game is to get right now (Apart for Splinter Cell:PT) because im buying an XBOX bundle which consists of two games. I've worked out on my calculator (my brain) that i'll have 33 GBP (I can scrape up an extra couple of quid if the games more expensive than that) so please can you tell me the best game to get right now, Thanks.Oh, and could you tell me whats the best place to buy an XBOX bundle from?
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:31
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I work, but I always leave things until 'tomorrow'

Like, i have Geo coursework to hand in for tomorrow.

3/4's done, and a few eeks overdue.

YEY
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:29
Regular
Same although strangely enough despite being told I would fail miserably I didn't. At that time though I was lazy as fook and even moving my chair out of the way of a fire exit became too much of a hassle. Ironic considering I always wished the b*stard place would burn down.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:27
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'm the kind of kid who's got potential, but is just too lazy.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:26
Regular
But a few of them used to nearly end up in tears if they weren't complimented or if they got one question wrong. Considering the amount of time they spent learning though it surprises me that they didn't have nervous break downs when they found out that the teachers smiley face stamp was out of ink.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:23
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I suck up.

But, then again, i rule.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:23
Regular
tributé wrote:
> And although I highly doubt you said that, nice

Indeed. It used to go like that but the last comment was purely something I desperatley wanted to say.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:22
Regular
Teachers are so analy retentive, "those who can't teach" yet she always used to moan about how much she could have earned being an interpreter yet instead of moving her dog shaped buttocks and leaving she used to sit and moan whilst giving head to the pasty faced ass lickers.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:21
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I have a nasty midget French teacher - Laur just about made up for it...]

And although I highly doubt you said that, nice
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:20
Regular
Also lessons used to follow the pattern of:

ME "Why are we learning French, I will never visit France?".

HER "Why are you here then? no one forces you to."

ME "Because everytime I skip your lesson you have an orgasm trying to reach the head before you realise you had an additional period due to immense tension".

So on and so fourth.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:18
Regular
My French teacher was a swamp donkey, boy what I would have given to stand up and spit a frogs leg in her eye.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.