GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HELP!!!!1ONE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/03/04 at 19:54
Regular
": ("
I bet you thought i was a JAT, well im not.
Anyways, can someone help me by telling me what the best game is to get right now (Apart for Splinter Cell:PT) because im buying an XBOX bundle which consists of two games. I've worked out on my calculator (my brain) that i'll have 33 GBP (I can scrape up an extra couple of quid if the games more expensive than that) so please can you tell me the best game to get right now, Thanks.Oh, and could you tell me whats the best place to buy an XBOX bundle from?
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:49
Regular
Ye I personally fail to see the point of clans, unless you play people you know.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:49
Regular
I was gonna get GTA: DP as well but i felt a bit greedy.
I already had the best game ever on XBOX and 3 other great games so there was no need to get another game that i have already played on the PS2, so instead of getting GTA i ordered XBOX: Live from Amazon for £29.99.
Im expecting RainBow Six 3 to be as good as SOCOM because i really miss SOCOM.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:47
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Cwazy Wabbit wrote:
> Does Rainbow Six 3 have clans like SOCOM did?

Clans are the most pointless things ever, but it does.

You just use optimatch and stuff, it's far easier.

What's you gamertag - add me, I'm mattribute.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:47
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Grunts, you mean, of course.

Hunters (ones with the massive armor, and fire green blasts at you) are the most fufilling to kill

You can't beat chucking a 'nade onto an elite, though, and seeing him go absolutely mad, before exploding...
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:45
Regular
Does Rainbow Six 3 have clans like SOCOM did?
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:45
Regular
Oh right, i thought you meant LAN connection.
I like those little Aliens on Halo, they remind me of the Gremlins.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:44
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Get an extra control pad, get a mate around and play co-op Halo.

Worth an XBOX of its own.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:43
Regular
What do you mean "A Friend"?
What if i haven't got a friend who has an XBOX?
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:41
Regular
"tokyo police club"
You can only download stuff on the actual games, not from the main hub, as it were.

XIII is decent single player, and Halo is 10x better with a friend
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:39
Regular
I've got the XBOX now with the following games:

Rainbow six 3 - I haven't had time to play this and as im getting XBOX Live on Tuesday i might as well wait till then.

Midtown Madness - I have played this On and Off line and both are very fun, it will be so much better when i get the headset with it on Tuesday.

Halo - I think it was ÂLŠ†ÂÎR who said something like "Halo is by far the best XBOX game ever" and i agree 100%, i am only on the part where they get stranded on that wierd planet/ring place.

XIII - I haven't played this yet. Online sound alright but with Rainbow Six already in my room i doubt i will play this much.

Im currently on a Free 2 month subscription on Live so im not getting the best of it yet but come Tuesday i will have the real thing and thats when i'll start to propaly get into the games.

Is the free subscription different to the actual thing because it doesn't have alot of options on my one. It just has an options to Edit My Details and add friends. On the real thing is it the same cause im sure someone told me you can download stuff on Live, what features do you get with Live?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.