GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HELP!!!!1ONE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/03/04 at 19:54
Regular
": ("
I bet you thought i was a JAT, well im not.
Anyways, can someone help me by telling me what the best game is to get right now (Apart for Splinter Cell:PT) because im buying an XBOX bundle which consists of two games. I've worked out on my calculator (my brain) that i'll have 33 GBP (I can scrape up an extra couple of quid if the games more expensive than that) so please can you tell me the best game to get right now, Thanks.Oh, and could you tell me whats the best place to buy an XBOX bundle from?
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:58
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I get a new game when i feel the need to.

I don't care if I 'ignore' games, just as long as i am entertained...

i take it you mean normal, mon ami?
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:57
Regular
I've got it on Medium at the mo.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:57
Regular
Everyones lokking forward to Splinter Cell 2 but im not in a rush to get it, i dont want to get a new game for a while as i'll just end up ignoring the others and just playing the new game.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:56
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I've done it through about 4 times, and done the last level at least 8 times.

2 levels more, and I'll have dne it on Legendary with my matey.

An, even on easy, it's fun to mess about with the A.I...

Oh, and, if you do play rainbow offline, just be aware that it doesn't reflect the online play, as the single player sucks muchly...
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:55
Regular
Ye I clocked Legendary 3 times and completed Halo over 20 times between CO-OP and single player. Loved/love to play that game.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:55
Regular
Im gonna probably play a bit more of Halo and Midtown tommorow and probably XIII.
I want to wait till Tuesday to play Rainbow Six 3.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:52
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Wait until you've completed it, and gone on to Legendary.

Makes you glad to be a gamer.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:52
Regular
From what I have played it does, Socom is an inferior rip off of the Rainbow Six series.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:51
Regular
My Gametag is: Stridman
Im gonna have that name on every Online game that i get, now that i have played Halo, im really looking forward to Halo 2.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:50
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Frpm what i've been told, RS3 outstrips it in everyway.

And clans are only of use in the PC world, where you can actually do stuff with it, instead of, on XBOX live, just saying you're in a clan.

Clans are trés pointless

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.