GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HELP!!!!1ONE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/03/04 at 19:54
Regular
": ("
I bet you thought i was a JAT, well im not.
Anyways, can someone help me by telling me what the best game is to get right now (Apart for Splinter Cell:PT) because im buying an XBOX bundle which consists of two games. I've worked out on my calculator (my brain) that i'll have 33 GBP (I can scrape up an extra couple of quid if the games more expensive than that) so please can you tell me the best game to get right now, Thanks.Oh, and could you tell me whats the best place to buy an XBOX bundle from?
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:16
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Laur - the best French Teacher EVER

She was only an assistant, but had supermodel good looks, and flirted with the pupils.

Damn, i miss her.

Laur Fuentes, where are you?
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:13
Regular
Although its Team Ninja and they are all for LIVE and its abilities which means they could be the first to actually use the Download content function at a reasonable level.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I swear NG had online play.....

Meh, glad I changed my GAD claim.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Oooo, oral with my French teacher...

She was hot.
Sun 14/03/04 at 20:14
Regular
"tokyo police club"
that is fecking genius

And downloadable 'never shows up' content?

Bah.
Sun 14/03/04 at 20:10
Regular
Although my brother was telling me that when he was at school a lad went into his French oral and when the teacher turned the tape on he just started slapping himself and shouting "ah no don't hit me" in a really broad Yorkshire accent. Safe to say he was disqualified from all his GCSE's but what was going through hismind at the time is enough to put a smile on my face.
Sun 14/03/04 at 20:08
Regular
Just download content which means its anyones guess. Although they are arranging online tournaments as it is supposedly a very hard game so this good turn out to be interesting.
Sun 14/03/04 at 20:06
Regular
"tokyo police club"
but you're just super-human.

And does this Gaiden crap have Live co-op and stuff?
Sun 14/03/04 at 20:03
Regular
Do what I did, night before revision. I facked about during GCSE's and everything has turned out sweet.
Sun 14/03/04 at 20:01
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Damn my GCSE's - getting in the way of my gaming...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.