GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HELP!!!!1ONE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/03/04 at 19:54
Regular
": ("
I bet you thought i was a JAT, well im not.
Anyways, can someone help me by telling me what the best game is to get right now (Apart for Splinter Cell:PT) because im buying an XBOX bundle which consists of two games. I've worked out on my calculator (my brain) that i'll have 33 GBP (I can scrape up an extra couple of quid if the games more expensive than that) so please can you tell me the best game to get right now, Thanks.Oh, and could you tell me whats the best place to buy an XBOX bundle from?
Sun 14/03/04 at 19:58
Regular
Ye the PS2 offline version had a nifty CO-OP mode and its the same only with improvements. It will never appear as a PC online game and being a fan of Tenchu its too tempting.
Sun 14/03/04 at 19:57
Regular
I lost patience with them a long time back, their reviewers are far too inconsistent. They did the same with Skies of Arcadia and then the True Crime review really did extract the urine from the bladder.
Sun 14/03/04 at 19:55
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I remember reading a THUG IGN review - they blasted it for 3 pages, then, at the end, said 'all in all, it's a pretty decent game', and gave it 8.x (can't remember the exact figure)

Ass holes (damn filter)

And Tenchu co-op?

Damn, my 'to buy' list looks ever more daunting...
Sun 14/03/04 at 19:53
Regular
Ahh thats the one, Tenchu would be one I would take on LIVE, loved the PSONE/PS2 versions and the CO-OP sounds reasonable on LIVE.
Sun 14/03/04 at 19:52
Regular
Sucker, here is a link to the Gamespot review:

[URL]http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/ninjagaiden/index.html?tag=mp_num1[/URL]

IGN though in heinsight aren't worth mentioning these days, anything with moving particles gets the donkey d*ck treatment from them.
Sun 14/03/04 at 19:49
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Splinbter Cell 2 Live play is looking up, and, however much i deny that Ill get it, I probably will.

And give me a direct link to this IGN review you speak of, sucker
Sun 14/03/04 at 19:47
Regular
Gamespot, IGN, I have struggled to find a bad word said against it. Sounds like perfection by all accounts.

Don't know if it would bring me back to LIVE but seeing as its not out until May it possibly could, depends on how many people I can find with LIVE as most of the people I know from work and stuff no longer have LIVE.
Sun 14/03/04 at 19:45
Regular
"tokyo police club"
As long as it brings you back with Live, my friend.

And I know little of Ninja Gaiden - someone point me to a decent review of it, please
Sun 14/03/04 at 19:43
Regular
Ninja Gaiden looks mighty tasty. It could bring me back with a Crystal Clear Xbox.
Sun 14/03/04 at 19:39
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Halo is, by far, the best game on the XBOX for me.

Project Gotham would come in second, probably about 12 seconds after the leader.

Finally, Rainbow Six's online play would come in 3rd, with about 4 kills.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.