GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you like Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles'.
Wed 17/03/04 at 13:26
Regular
"A FF Fan - Forever!"
I got my copy of the game at the weekend, and haven't stopped playing it since...
I really like this game, it's stangely addictive. The environments are just beautiful, and I definately like the change in combat system it reminds me of the Mana games(SNES+Gameboy Advance). I am glad that FF has come back to nintendo!
I haven't really had much challenge as far as the Bosses go yet, but I have only just done Tida Village.
So what do you think about FFCC? And are you glad FF has finally returned to Nintendo?
Tue 06/04/04 at 00:50
Regular
FF:CC is a fantastic game, it is one of 2 special GBA-GC connectivity games out with Pacman Vs. being the other.

It is no coincidence that these are 2 of the finest Multiplayer games on any console.
Tue 06/04/04 at 00:19
Regular
"Balls"
you only have to have 1 GBA put in, to see the map.
Mon 05/04/04 at 23:27
"The Will of D."
Rickoss wrote:
> Just been playing this for two hours, great stuff! That volcano level
> is massive, although I entered the boss room early by accident, like
> I have done many times before. Bah!

if you put a gba into 2nd slot you can find out where the boss is as it is shown as a red barrier on the map.
Mon 05/04/04 at 23:25
"The Will of D."
Well you can easily make spell fusion on single player and maess around with them a lot, but on multi you have to time the fusions right if you want to make a specific spell, especially if you fuse life with an element as that can also make Slow if you didn't already know that, and there is also a few others that I cannot remember that can only be done easily on sigle.
Mon 05/04/04 at 21:45
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> Pringle28 wrote:
> yeah that would be good. My amte now has a legendary weapon as we
> recieved a design for it as a bonus and the material for it as a
> bonus. We just watched as the black night died and we are preparing
> now to journey to the desert.
>
> So does one of your team have one, or have you only got some of the
> ingredients? Like the Alloy (local dealer in alfataria), Ancient
> potion (best got in mushroom forest 3rd cycle) and Orichalum
> (probably best to get in Mochet manor 3rd cycle, as that is the
> easiet 3rd cycle level) and of course the scroll from River belle
> path 3rd cycle.
>
> its easily the best cooperative game on gamecube and i would go to
> the extent of saying its the best multiplayer aswell.
>
> Indeed. Best Co-op multiplayer game I would say, to be a bit more
> specific.

My mates got all the ingriedients and hes got it built buy my dad who is a blacksmith and builds weapons at discount rates.I got Orichalum at the end of river belle path 3rd cycle as a bonus and sold it to him for 7,000 gil. Weve now got loads of cash between us all, however has anyone noticed that pheonix downs become more rare the further into the game you get!

at the start of the game i thought i would never use spell fusion but we are now using it so much. We used gratiga to bring down a flying cyclops then killed it alot easier. Weve all got a diffrent ring now so pulling off gravity or gratiga is alot easier. Thundara, fira and holy are also spells that we use constantly to bring down enemies of opposite elements! Has anyone discoeverd any other magic combinations?
Mon 05/04/04 at 19:36
Regular
Just been playing this for two hours, great stuff! That volcano level is massive, although I entered the boss room early by accident, like I have done many times before. Bah!
Mon 05/04/04 at 19:34
"The Will of D."
Pringle28 wrote:
> yeah that would be good. My amte now has a legendary weapon as we
> recieved a design for it as a bonus and the material for it as a
> bonus. We just watched as the black night died and we are preparing
> now to journey to the desert.

So does one of your team have one, or have you only got some of the ingredients? Like the Alloy (local dealer in alfataria), Ancient potion (best got in mushroom forest 3rd cycle) and Orichalum (probably best to get in Mochet manor 3rd cycle, as that is the easiet 3rd cycle level) and of course the scroll from River belle path 3rd cycle.

> its easily the best cooperative game on gamecube and i would go to
> the extent of saying its the best multiplayer aswell.

Indeed. Best Co-op multiplayer game I would say, to be a bit more specific.
Mon 05/04/04 at 19:32
"The Will of D."
Rickoss wrote:
> I'm a Black Mage, too! Whoo!

Black mages rule! Whoo!
Mon 05/04/04 at 17:10
Regular
I remember when this game was still in development, and everybody was ging ah, this is gonna be crap, I'm not gonna buy it, and I'm like you fools, it'll rule, I'll get it.

Now it's out, and all teh doubters have it, but I don't.

:(
Mon 05/04/04 at 16:35
Regular
I'm a Black Mage, too! Whoo!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.