GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you like Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles'.
Wed 17/03/04 at 13:26
Regular
"A FF Fan - Forever!"
I got my copy of the game at the weekend, and haven't stopped playing it since...
I really like this game, it's stangely addictive. The environments are just beautiful, and I definately like the change in combat system it reminds me of the Mana games(SNES+Gameboy Advance). I am glad that FF has come back to nintendo!
I haven't really had much challenge as far as the Bosses go yet, but I have only just done Tida Village.
So what do you think about FFCC? And are you glad FF has finally returned to Nintendo?
Wed 17/03/04 at 14:13
Regular
"A FF Fan - Forever!"
What is the multiplayer mode like then?
I haven't tried it yet, I'm just arranging for some of my mates to come around at the minute.
Wed 17/03/04 at 13:51
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
Well I've got it, I quite enjoy it, but I'm not sure how to rate it.... on one hand I enjoy it, and yet on the other it seems to be lacking in story, and doesn't seem to have quite the depth that then other FF games have had....
Saying that, I think it's fun and the graphics are lush...

The multiplayer controls can be awkward, but they're really not to bad compared to some half-scotched efforts I've seen in other games, and the use of the GBA for maps and inventories is good, but the handling of these could maybe have been tweaked slightly, however it still responds quickly and easily.

One thing I have to say is WHAT?! No levelling up to get a stronger character.... and no summons :( :s

Saying that, not a bad attempt, though I'd prefer perhaps that they continue making games like this for the GC ALONGSIDE the standard RPG style games we're so used to...

Rating:8/10

All in all, role on FF:Crystal Chronicles 2! And hopefully the next standard FF game too!
Wed 17/03/04 at 13:51
Regular
I just ordered my copy today, I can't wait to be perfectly honest! :-)
Wed 17/03/04 at 13:26
Regular
"A FF Fan - Forever!"
I got my copy of the game at the weekend, and haven't stopped playing it since...
I really like this game, it's stangely addictive. The environments are just beautiful, and I definately like the change in combat system it reminds me of the Mana games(SNES+Gameboy Advance). I am glad that FF has come back to nintendo!
I haven't really had much challenge as far as the Bosses go yet, but I have only just done Tida Village.
So what do you think about FFCC? And are you glad FF has finally returned to Nintendo?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.