GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you like Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles'.
Wed 17/03/04 at 13:26
Regular
"A FF Fan - Forever!"
I got my copy of the game at the weekend, and haven't stopped playing it since...
I really like this game, it's stangely addictive. The environments are just beautiful, and I definately like the change in combat system it reminds me of the Mana games(SNES+Gameboy Advance). I am glad that FF has come back to nintendo!
I haven't really had much challenge as far as the Bosses go yet, but I have only just done Tida Village.
So what do you think about FFCC? And are you glad FF has finally returned to Nintendo?
Fri 09/04/04 at 20:08
Regular
"jk"
jkzelda thanks
Thu 08/04/04 at 12:35
"The Will of D."
Gravity is a godsend against those creatures, I only realised that it was effective after noticing it's wings, and so decided to try it out, and it takes 3 time as fast to take them down when they are paralysed by gravity.
Wed 07/04/04 at 15:35
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> I thought they were only on the third cycle, i know i didn't see them
> on the second. oh well i will tell you how i defeated them yesterday,
> but it may just be down to skill and stats. Okay all I did was lure
> one of them onto the bridge that they cannot follow and then us
> gravity while standing on a spot that's far enough away from their
> spell and once they are down start attacking them with your normal
> weapons, you will have to use gravity on them again at some point as
> did i but the second time should be enough to kill them when you
> attack them. Then take on yet another of them one at a time until you
> are left with just the one which by now should be easy to get rid of.
> Also the boss is still as easy as it was the previous times, just use
> fire or fira and your fine.

For the first one we hid behind the large wooden door which he couldnt get through and just used spells to kill him. took us about 15 minutes! When everyone comes round tonite we will use these new tactics! thanks guv!
Wed 07/04/04 at 11:14
"The Will of D."
I thought they were only on the third cycle, i know i didn't see them on the second. oh well i will tell you how i defeated them yesterday, but it may just be down to skill and stats. Okay all I did was lure one of them onto the bridge that they cannot follow and then us gravity while standing on a spot that's far enough away from their spell and once they are down start attacking them with your normal weapons, you will have to use gravity on them again at some point as did i but the second time should be enough to kill them when you attack them. Then take on yet another of them one at a time until you are left with just the one which by now should be easy to get rid of. Also the boss is still as easy as it was the previous times, just use fire or fira and your fine.
Wed 07/04/04 at 00:14
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> Well I thought the first time i tried that level the boss was the
> hardest part, but that was before I trained my guy up and got the
> legendary weapon for my tribe. I knew how to get the Holy element but
> when i came to those big rocks I kept making o mistake of using
> blizzard on them from biggest to smallest, instead of the other way
> round, now that took me hours to find out what i was doing wrong.
>
> Also I am on the 12th year, 58 str, 55 def, 53 magic. Have just done
> Tida and Mushroom forest 3rd cycles (Tida 3rd cycle for the first
> time, and trust me you do not want to go there til you get at least
> the stats I have or better as there is a new more powerful flying
> enemy there on the 3rd cycle that isn't easy to beat, nd there are 4
> of them right at the end all together!). I have the legendary weapon
> and the ingredients to make another one for my friend as he wanted
> one too.

Tell me about it! ME,My mate and My BRo are on the 6th year and we still cant do them. We spent ages defaeting the one flying beast that is hidng behind the doors only to find that there are three of them in one place later on in the level! We just gave up!

thats my answer Pshyco.Done it once and havent yet been able to completed it on the second cycle!
Tue 06/04/04 at 23:37
"The Will of D."
Well I thought the first time i tried that level the boss was the hardest part, but that was before I trained my guy up and got the legendary weapon for my tribe. I knew how to get the Holy element but when i came to those big rocks I kept making o mistake of using blizzard on them from biggest to smallest, instead of the other way round, now that took me hours to find out what i was doing wrong.

Also I am on the 12th year, 58 str, 55 def, 53 magic. Have just done Tida and Mushroom forest 3rd cycles (Tida 3rd cycle for the first time, and trust me you do not want to go there til you get at least the stats I have or better as there is a new more powerful flying enemy there on the 3rd cycle that isn't easy to beat, nd there are 4 of them right at the end all together!). I have the legendary weapon and the ingredients to make another one for my friend as he wanted one too.
Tue 06/04/04 at 23:28
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
God damn it took me about three hours last night to do that stupid desert level!?

The worst thing was is that it took me at least an hour to figure out how to make Holy.

Still the boss wasn't too hard.
Tue 06/04/04 at 23:13
"The Will of D."
Well I have the means to get it on single, but I don't really need it as Cure works just as fine in my one man party.

How many times have to gone to Tida Pringles?
Tue 06/04/04 at 13:59
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
the second level cure spell is amazing! really handy for when your all figting diffrent enemies on diffrent areas of the screen.

The bosses at the start were pretty easy but they are now getting harder and harder. The game really starts to heat up around years 3 and 4.
Tue 06/04/04 at 11:44
"The Will of D."
Morbo wrote:
> you only have to have 1 GBA put in, to see the map.

Didn't i just say that Dav?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.