GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have Splinter Cell 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow'.
Thu 25/03/04 at 09:54
Regular
Gamestation are selling them normally. I went in expecting to blag an early sale but they were already on the shelves!

Now to get through this torture more commonly known as work...
Sat 27/03/04 at 02:52
Regular
"8==="
Yeah me and Vex had a "Saving Private Ryan" beachlanding re-enactment against you and Creepy. Was good, although I was a bit miffed I got killed with only half a second to go on the decontamination!

Half a second after the luckiest run EVER in anything! ;D

Then again me and Vex got the teamwork sorted for a round or two, despite killing each other during the second stage of Warehouse as the Mercs, we still came back to win (mainly because we put ALL our mines in the final room).

T'is an EVIL EVIL game and I love it! :D

and I almost made a cool getaway using a lift too.

I have yet to break anyone's neck as a spy though, I need to play some crap people for practice!

It's an odd game though because the mercs can be running around for a very long time actually looking for a spy. I played a 2 on one match and I spent a long time trying to actually find a place where I thought a lone spy might actually stand a chance, so I set off a load of alarms to have the 2 mercs going everywhere I wasn't. Then got to start the decontamination expecting it to be 8 seconds, which was do-able, and it started on 18 seconds(!) resulting in one very dead spy, even after a good 6-8 minutes of bluffs and doublebluffs with the alarms! :S
Sat 27/03/04 at 01:13
Regular
"Touched!"
Spies are very hard in my view, i've had some good games tonight and won some of the tougher levels, on my own sometimes, it's a great game.
Sat 27/03/04 at 00:04
Regular
"8==="
It's good, although I've had a look at the stats and onky 469 people have been able to score ANY points what-so-ever playing as Spies. In contrast more than 10 times as many people have been able to score points playing as the Mercs.

Still early days...

Spies are currently quite hardcore IMO.
Fri 26/03/04 at 21:35
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah its a great game - the only thing that has me tearing my hair out at the moment is the annoyingly gay way that bullets tend to bounce off their head if you haven't got the rifle practically against their head. I'm not shooting the body, I'm holding the rifle steady and its a clear headshot - yet they shrug it off and then sound the alarm like the smelly pigs they are before I can take them down. With the pistol fair enough I guess, but not the rifle - the guys not even that far away and the security level is only at stage 1 so the head is still totally exposed.

Worst part is, I got past this particular bit on the first time of trying but then got done over on the following room when I didn't quite get a grip on what I was supposed to do straight away - so I ran in and got my head blown off. Now that I've been dragged back to the room before it, the first guy is easy - its just this git of a second guy with the concrete cranium - getting on my sodding nerves.
Fri 26/03/04 at 17:12
Regular
"Touched!"
its an amazing game, you won't be disappointed, its worth the wait, best game on Xb imo!
Fri 26/03/04 at 16:38
Regular
": ("
I should have enough money by the end of next week but thats too looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg.
Fri 26/03/04 at 16:13
Regular
"Touched!"
Cwazy Wabbit wrote:
> My mums worse, its her payday today and she wont even get me a
> game!!!!!!!!
> WHATS THE POINT HAVING MONEY IN YOUR BANK IF YOUR NOT GONNA SPEND IT
> ON GAMES!!!!!!!!!!
>
>
>
>
>
> Pathetic

ROFLOL!

*Goes off to play SC:PT*
Fri 26/03/04 at 16:00
Regular
"\\"
But actually having the game and not being able to play it is more evil. You don't have the urge to rip the house apart till it's in your xbox.
Fri 26/03/04 at 15:51
Regular
": ("
My mums worse, its her payday today and she wont even get me a game!!!!!!!!
WHATS THE POINT HAVING MONEY IN YOUR BANK IF YOUR NOT GONNA SPEND IT ON GAMES!!!!!!!!!!

Pathetic
Fri 26/03/04 at 15:47
Regular
"\\"
I have an evil dad. I sent him to get SC PT this morning and to trade in Counter Strike but he's decided to keep SC till my birthday... which is tuesday... But i SHALL find it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.