GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have Splinter Cell 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow'.
Thu 25/03/04 at 09:54
Regular
Gamestation are selling them normally. I went in expecting to blag an early sale but they were already on the shelves!

Now to get through this torture more commonly known as work...
Fri 26/03/04 at 15:29
Regular
": ("
ARGGG!!!!!
Just had a lookie at the Payday sale at gameplay.com and its just made things worse, WHY AM I POOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 26/03/04 at 12:37
Regular
"Touched!"
Got you on my list, mate :) i'll be on, on now with albino and creepy!
Fri 26/03/04 at 11:51
Regular
Limited wha???

Grrr!

If you're online from 2:30 this afternoon, I'll play ya. send me a friend request - Jonny Bullett.
Fri 26/03/04 at 11:44
Regular
"Touched!"
Got it this morning from Gamestation with my credit note, the guys in the town 5 mins from me are far better than my usual GS, will go there more.often! They also gave me a limited edition sleeve for SC2!
Fri 26/03/04 at 06:06
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> It's excellent on Live.

True.

> Really has to be experienced to be described though.

True again. It's actually not as easy as you'd think being a spy. the mercs are always on their toes (depending on who you play :D), searching every corner with their torch/motion detector/electromagnetic detector.

It's really clever in the sense that it's a balanced game no matter what configuration (except 3 Spies v 1 Merc - that's a bit tough/unfair IMO).

I'll certainly be back on it today, hopefully with some fresh victims to sneak up on >:D
Thu 25/03/04 at 22:39
Regular
It's excellent on Live.

I wondered whether it would really work on Live but Ubi have really out done themselves. The levels are amazing and game play...well think Splinter Cell meets Rainbow Six 3 and you're about halfway there.

Really has to be experienced to be described though.
Thu 25/03/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Touched!"
Bah, I want this game..what's it like on live?! roll on 9am tomorrow!
Thu 25/03/04 at 22:28
Regular
Yup, finally got past it though. I found the best way to do it was shoot out all the lights in the room that line your path, you need to get to the bottom left corner when your looking forward from the stairs. The rest is just down to luck of the AI paths really, best time to make your move is when all 3 enemies are in relativly the same area.

God knows how many time it took me to do it though. I was close to putting my fist through the TV, having to listen to that radio chatter every time you restart was worse than pulling teeth.
Thu 25/03/04 at 22:13
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> So far tis very good, I'm stuck on the single player on this really
> annoying room that embarrasingly on the first level. You can't kill
> anyone or you fail the mission, so getting past 3 guard in quite a
> confined area is a total biatch.

The bit where you go down the stairs and the front door is on fire?

If so, I'm stuck there too. If you figure it out, be sure to let me know.
Thu 25/03/04 at 17:46
Regular
"8==="
Well Woolies were just retarded. Yes we've got them on the shelves but we can't sell them to you.

Damn I have to use my vouchers there though + swap a game at HMV.

Might have to get a copy at Woolies and a copy at HMV then. Crazy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.