GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have Splinter Cell 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow'.
Thu 25/03/04 at 09:54
Regular
Gamestation are selling them normally. I went in expecting to blag an early sale but they were already on the shelves!

Now to get through this torture more commonly known as work...
Thu 25/03/04 at 11:26
Regular
"Touched!"
they said they will if someone else is selling it early - the hunt begins :) bye mate! will report back later!
Thu 25/03/04 at 11:26
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
You have some really good shops bullet.
Thu 25/03/04 at 11:20
Regular
Ah gutting. Still, someone should be selling it! Try Wollies - they usually sell things early (ours do, anyway).
Thu 25/03/04 at 11:19
Regular
You shouldn't have any problems - our store actually had them priced up on the shelves. When I asked to confirm, they replied as if there was no reason why they should not be on sale.
Thu 25/03/04 at 11:11
Regular
"Touched!"
nah they refused, I mentioned the Leeds thing and they said "if there are competitors there selling it early then they will sell it early" but they won't sell it till tomorrow :S I hate our GS!
Thu 25/03/04 at 11:06
Regular
"Touched!"
Gonna give my store a call and see what the say, the staff in ours are crap tho so I rekon they will refuse to sell me it
Thu 25/03/04 at 10:37
Regular
According to Xbox.com forums, other Gamestations are doing it today too. Mine's in Halifax. If your's says they can't do it, tell them to call the Halifax or Leeds Branches.

Don't think I have you on my friends list. If you get it, add my tag Jonny Bullett and well get started on this baby!
Thu 25/03/04 at 10:31
Regular
"Touched!"
Quality, mate, I have some credit left, I wonder if my store will be( (middlesbrough), where abouts is your GS?
Thu 25/03/04 at 09:54
Regular
Gamestation are selling them normally. I went in expecting to blag an early sale but they were already on the shelves!

Now to get through this torture more commonly known as work...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.