GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have Splinter Cell 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow'.
Thu 25/03/04 at 09:54
Regular
Gamestation are selling them normally. I went in expecting to blag an early sale but they were already on the shelves!

Now to get through this torture more commonly known as work...
Sun 28/03/04 at 15:53
Regular
"Touched!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Creepy wrote:
>
> 2nd.
> Creepy grabs albino and points him towards a reluctant SpikeCast,
> then SpikeCast gets a unwelcome guest around his neck, a certain
> person by the name of ....Tiltawhirl :^) *double snap, double down*
>
> Heh
>
> That was classic.

biatch!
Sun 28/03/04 at 12:30
Regular
"Remember me?"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> That was classic.

So was the time I just randomly jumped off a platform and managed to land on you, knocking you out. Now THAT was funny.

*gloats*
Sun 28/03/04 at 11:46
Regular
Creepy wrote:

> 2nd.
> Creepy grabs albino and points him towards a reluctant SpikeCast,
> then SpikeCast gets a unwelcome guest around his neck, a certain
> person by the name of ....Tiltawhirl :^) *double snap, double down*

Heh

That was classic.
Sun 28/03/04 at 11:45
Regular
Train mission is the 3rd mission, I thought it was pretty good but a bit too short for my liking. Also the carriage where you have to hang outside and make your way past the windows can be quite frustrating, there's one guy who sometimes sees you and then other time doesn't, didn't reallyt add up to be honest.

Online this game is gold, snapping peoples necks and taunting them as you do it is just genius. I'm guessing I'll be loosing another day to this game, damn it! where did my weekend go?
Sun 28/03/04 at 11:02
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I think I need to get up to this train level.

When is it, abouts?

I'm nearly done on the 2nd mission...
Sun 28/03/04 at 08:27
Regular
"\\"
I actually found the MP rather boring, it seemed too awkward with not enough players, and very irritating when i got sent about 10 invitations, not one i was able to get into. I also notice alot of games i enter just turning to "The game session is no longer available". Some of the maps seem too complex. I'll do SP first, that's damn good, but infuriating at times. It took me over an hour last night to get past one carriage on the train level. Maybe i'll try Live again once i've completed it.
Sat 27/03/04 at 22:50
Regular
"8==="
It's easy to kill Creepy if you're me.

Although my teammates don't appear to stand a chance. :S
Sat 27/03/04 at 20:21
Regular
"Remember me?"
Damn that Creepy and his neck breaking antics.
Sat 27/03/04 at 20:12
Regular
Haven't decided whether to get the Xbox or PC version yet. No patch as of yet to enable the control pad for the PC version and the Xbox version is the first to enable 7.1 Dolby Digital through a nifty built in advanced decoder. Visually the PC version apparently has the edge with all the litte extras but a few places have said it would be it picking to go into anything other than the higher resolution.

As of yet unsure of what to get when my new Xbox arrives on Monday.
Sat 27/03/04 at 19:00
Regular
"tokyo police club"
'Reluctant'?

Reluctant to what?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.