GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have Splinter Cell 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow'.
Thu 25/03/04 at 09:54
Regular
Gamestation are selling them normally. I went in expecting to blag an early sale but they were already on the shelves!

Now to get through this torture more commonly known as work...
Sat 27/03/04 at 18:45
Regular
Classic SC2 moments:
1st.
Creepy grabs random merc and whispers "Hey funking wiggá, time to die, yes yes yes!" *snap of neck* *laughter from albino*

2nd.
Creepy grabs albino and points him towards a reluctant SpikeCast, then SpikeCast gets a unwelcome guest around his neck, a certain person by the name of ....Tiltawhirl :^) *double snap, double down*
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:22
Regular
"Touched!"
Savatt78 wrote:
> Love the train level. ;-) Gotta be one of the best levels I've
> played in a game in awhile.

Glad someone is enjoying the SP, LOL I haven't touched that aspect, the multiplayer really is that good!
I must say though, this game is amazing, one of the best games i've played on a long time, little touches here and there make it fantastic online, I'm mastering the spies quite well, even Creepy thought I was decent, he is still the best spy i've come across yet, a b*gger to kill!
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:11
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Love the train level. ;-) Gotta be one of the best levels I've played in a game in awhile.
Sat 27/03/04 at 15:33
Regular
"8==="
mattributé wrote:
> Can't help but think that it wpould be slightly better with 3 on 3 in
> some maps...

Having camped a bit/alot in some games if there was three Mercs it'd be far too easy to cover everything. Warehouse would be impossible (Hell it's almost impossible with 2 mercs against you) if each container had a merc guarding it + if there's only two things to guard then you have a spare Merc to go and give backup wherever needed: nasty.
Sat 27/03/04 at 15:29
Regular
"8==="
I thought of a good way to balance out 2 mercs on 1 spy, play using modems that way it's the modem that gets shot before the 18 seconds are up! :P
Sat 27/03/04 at 14:30
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Yeah, but being able to talk to someone yuou've got in a headlock is a stroke of genius...

mattribute grabs dude

'Say your prayers,
little one,
Don't forget, my son,
to include everyone'

mattribute snaps dudes neck.
Sat 27/03/04 at 12:03
Regular
"Touched!"
mattributé wrote:
> Can't help but think that it wpould be slightly better with 3 on 3 in
> some maps...

yeah, some of the maps are crying out for more players. Is it me or is the voice comm quite poor in this game? (at times)
Sat 27/03/04 at 11:29
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Can't help but think that it wpould be slightly better with 3 on 3 in some maps...
Sat 27/03/04 at 10:04
Regular
"Touched!"
Yeah we had some good games Hedfix, I remember the game in question :D (half second to go) I also remember me being a spy on the library one and actually managing to pull it off in 18 seconds and get out of there, my heart was beating like mad, one cool game!
Sat 27/03/04 at 07:27
Regular
": ("
Whos VEX?
I think i might know him, is his name: VEX 182 (or something like that)?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.