GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Email Service"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/12/09 at 08:48
"Are you sure?"
Morning all.

I appreciate people will be busy this morning but it someone could provide a likely ETA for normal service it would be much appreciated - either on the Status page or here?

Thanks in advance.
NB. twitter.com/Freeola would work well for Service updates and if the outage was affecting your website you could still reach the world :¬)
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 09/12/09 at 09:03
Regular
I've just spoken to someone and I got the impression they have no idea when the problem is likely to be resolved.

I did ask if Freeola could keep the support page updated as there has been no news since 12.15 am last night. It doesn't matter that they have no news... I would rather they just tell me that rather than sitting here in limbo wondering.

Given that I got up at 5 am to try and play catch up with delayed emails from yesterday, I feel gutted at the moment about what's happening. I hate to think of the business I've lost as a result. New customers are not likely to return... particularly as I think some of yesterdays emails sent to me will have been bounced back as undeliverable.
Wed 09/12/09 at 08:56
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
We have just received word that a resolution to the problem has been agreed on and is being actioned (hopefully) as we speak. Unfortunately we have no ETA to give at the moment, although we are currently expecting that the server will come back online throughout the course of today.

As for Twitter being used as an 'emergency' network status page; it's an idea although it's not the reason Warhunt set it up. If the Freeola site was to ever go down we may look at using this as an option, although all of our followers are either staff members or forum users who are already aware of our Network Status page.

EDIT: Network Status page also updated to reflect this.
Wed 09/12/09 at 08:48
"Are you sure?"
Morning all.

I appreciate people will be busy this morning but it someone could provide a likely ETA for normal service it would be much appreciated - either on the Status page or here?

Thanks in advance.
NB. twitter.com/Freeola would work well for Service updates and if the outage was affecting your website you could still reach the world :¬)
[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.