GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got £40 to blow...Ninja Gaiden or Hitman: Contracts"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/04/04 at 00:35
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Got £40 to blow...Ninja Gaiden or Hitman: Contracts
Tue 27/04/04 at 22:14
Regular
I have nearly finished with Silent Assassin on Expert for all missions, then I will go for the real deal, professional! Map but no indication of where the enemies are, that indeed shall be nails beyond the realms of being funny.
Tue 27/04/04 at 22:02
Regular
"tokyo police club"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> all my games could be considered the best on the xbox. I don't have a
> single crap game, except mech assault, which I think I hate.

Mech Assault is officially the worst game I've played within the last 36 months.

Well, actually, some 'Top Ace' Tennis game on the PS2 came close.
Tue 27/04/04 at 21:57
Regular
": ("
mattributé wrote:
> So you only buy the best game on each system?
>
> Hah.

No, i dont but i dont have enough money to get Hitman 3.
Sorry if i've been sounding a bit different today, im extremely tired and in need of sleep.
Tue 27/04/04 at 21:36
Regular
all my games could be considered the best on the xbox. I don't have a single crap game, except mech assault, which I think I hate.
Tue 27/04/04 at 21:34
Regular
"tokyo police club"
So you only buy the best game on each system?

Hah.
Tue 27/04/04 at 21:28
Regular
That's logical....
Tue 27/04/04 at 21:26
Regular
": ("
Those pics aren't too shabby, but im not planning on getting it as i already have the best game on Xbox - SCPT.
Tue 27/04/04 at 21:24
Regular
I play Hitman different ways depending on my mood. Of course I go for the silent assassin ratings on every level at some point, but if one of the guards looks at me twice on my first time through levels I tend to smoke the mofo just to make sure my cover isn't blown.

It's this type of freedom that I love. To this day I'm still finding different ways of completing Hitman 2's levels.
Tue 27/04/04 at 21:23
Regular
splinter cell 2 is one of the best games I've ever played.
Tue 27/04/04 at 21:20
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> if you have the option to throw the stealth out the window, it's not
> really a stealth game is it?

I suppose it depends on the way you look at it. It can be a stealth game if you want it to be, or if you're like me and don't like stealth, you can play it more like a third person shooter.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.