GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got £40 to blow...Ninja Gaiden or Hitman: Contracts"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/04/04 at 00:35
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Got £40 to blow...Ninja Gaiden or Hitman: Contracts
Wed 28/04/04 at 11:56
Regular
Car bombs or chloroform the first guard and take his uniform then walk into the park, wait for them to hug and stab them both up with the aid of your kitchen knife.

Either way you should be able to stroll out the level without a single alarm or anything.
Wed 28/04/04 at 11:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Tis easy.

Grab the stash of ammo/bombs etc, then go into the sewers. Go to the lower left car, climb up and plant. Then go north, and fibre wire the driver as he relieves himself every 5 minutes. Wear his uniform, walk over to the car and cheekily plant the second. Then simply go back underground and speed off in the boat. Both cars will have driven, or should I say, started, and therefore blown up.
Wed 28/04/04 at 11:33
Regular
Gah, I tried that first time around but it didn't seem to do anything.
Wed 28/04/04 at 11:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Kirov park meeting?

That's the easiest SA in the game.

Two words.

Car. Bombs.
Wed 28/04/04 at 11:05
Regular
Bah... I've been having a hard enough time getting Silent Assassin on Kirov Park Meeting and Anathema on Easy... getting through without killing anyone other than targets is near-impossible, I can't imagine how it would be on Expert and Professional.

Example: on Kirov Park Meeting, I can do the whole thing fine, get to the Radio tower without killing anyone or being seen, even kill the two targets with one shot, but the patrolling guard just below the tower hears and there's no way to get down with him on the look out.

I've even wired him once before I went up onto the tower without being seen by any guards, but it makes no difference as that goes towards aggression. Of course I haven't tried the chapel yet, but when I do I always get seen by guards.

It's a right git, but it really makes Hitman so brilliant, there'll always be something to come back to, as there are so many different approaches to each mission. That Invitation to a Party level is truly genius and really shows off what Hitman is all about. Even getting through some levels at all is hard enough... the snowy one just after the first sniper level is a complete joke.

But wonderful all the same.
Wed 28/04/04 at 00:28
Regular
No saves either.
Tue 27/04/04 at 22:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
NO MAP MARKINGS?!!!!

Sweet Christ!
Tue 27/04/04 at 22:30
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> Mech Assault is officially the worst game I've played within the last
> 36 months.

I actually liked it for a few days, but the online play is painfully tedious, not to mention the cheeky gets expect you to pay for some of the content.

It's just so damn repetitive.

*fire, charge weapon, fire, charge weapon, jump, fire, die, restart*
Tue 27/04/04 at 22:29
Regular
That's the thing, in Splinter Cell you can get away with an enemy seeing you form distance, on Hitman 2 though; if you plan on going for Silent Assassin and collecting all weapons you are completely screwed if ANYONE at all sees you.

I tried it last time around and managed to get through the first level using the sniper trick but after that I didn't know how to approach it, especially Tubeway Torpedo which was damn near vital to have a map on.
Tue 27/04/04 at 22:26
Regular
I've managed Silent Assassin on all levels on both normal and expert, but getting them on Professional level is harder than f!sting a velociraptor. The enemies are stupidly aware and the fact that you have no enemy marks on your map is like rubbing extra strength salt in the already gaping wounds.

I've managed them on Anathema, Invitation to a party and Kirov Park meeting. How in gods name you're supposed to even attempt those Japanease levels I can't imagine, they're hard enough on expert.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.