GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got £40 to blow...Ninja Gaiden or Hitman: Contracts"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/04/04 at 00:35
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Got £40 to blow...Ninja Gaiden or Hitman: Contracts
Mon 03/05/04 at 14:31
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Thanx
Sun 02/05/04 at 23:19
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
My friend came over today, he has a modded bok, so he has both Hitman: Contracts, and Ninja Gaiden.

Get Ninja Gaiden, Hitam:Contracts compared to this sucks ass.
Sun 02/05/04 at 16:52
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Im waiting for Ninja Gaiden thanx anyway
Thu 29/04/04 at 13:24
Regular
Just saw the Ninja Gaiden trailer from GAME, almost creamed my pants. Looks funking amazing, to be honest I was just expecting a run-of-the-mill action game, but this looks sweeet. Wasn't it going to come out on the Cube at one point?

Damn, there are loads of XBox and Cube games I want at the moment, I have no clue what to claim as my GAD now what with Deus Ex being recommended from someone I know, Ninja Gaiden, Hitman and some nice looking Ninty titles like Pokemon Colosseum (go on, laugh), MGS:TT (don't really like Metal Gear Solid, but Silicon Knights are geniuses). AT the moment it looks like I'm leaning towards an XBox title.

No one mention TOCA 2, I want enough games as it is.
Wed 28/04/04 at 17:27
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> Bah, just got a Silent Assassin rating on Kirov Park Meeting but
> somehow didn't a weapon. Meh.

You don't always get a weapon, you get weapons for the first 2 silent assassins. Then you can get the M4 for getting 5 silent assassins in a row. There's a simpler way of getting the M4 though...well sort of simple.
Wed 28/04/04 at 17:26
Regular
I like to do missions on Silent Assassin without using guns and without killing guards where possible. I've managed to get all 0's on the final stats on all levels except Basement killing because you have to shoot the monitor and Graveyard Shift because you have to shoot out the window. Getting 0's on Motorcade Interception is one of the hardest things I've ever done, you have to use the fire axe on the limo without getting detected, fooking hard but it looks sweet when you pull it off.

My Contracts was sent out by Gameplay this afternoon so hopefully should have it tomorrow. Just picked up Conflict Desert Storm 2, Freedom Fighters and Manhunt in town as well, it's gonna be a busy weekend.
Wed 28/04/04 at 16:50
Regular
Bah, just got a Silent Assassin rating on Kirov Park Meeting but somehow didn't a weapon. Meh.
Wed 28/04/04 at 16:03
Regular
Ah, I used that method only I wired the guard, which I didn't think would count towards aggression, only to find it does.
Wed 28/04/04 at 15:35
Regular
Good Good, Contracts is aparently being 'packed' by play at the moment. Quite when that means it'll arrive though, hopefully Friday...
Wed 28/04/04 at 15:10
Regular
Silent Assassin isn't that difficult, at least not when you are playing anything other than professional.

As for Kirov Park Meeting, if you drop down the first sewer you can get through to the TV tower at the other end of the map, from there take out the guy walking round it with Chloroform and then go up the tower, they line up perfectly at one point so one bullet does the trick, back down and out. Really easy, even on Professional.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.