GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BEST. E3. EVER!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/05/04 at 21:14
Regular
Oh my dear god, this is the msot surprising, wonderful and 'Nintendo' E3 ever, and let me remidn you people that it hasn't even started yet.

Just as I was starting to doubt Nintendo they come and complete steal the show. The DS looks brilliant, and at £100 should beat the PSP hands down (on paper, anyway) and I think the new Zelda style could just give the Cueb the revival it needs.

Anyway, I'm gonna shut up and gawp and Zelda pics.
Tue 11/05/04 at 22:38
Regular
There is no Wind Waker 2.
Tue 11/05/04 at 22:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Maybe there is....*wooooo!*

Meh, look what we got instead!
Tue 11/05/04 at 22:47
"period drama"
Well, that's just stupid.
Like, duh. Totally.

Waste of an engine. Waste of an opportunity.
Tue 11/05/04 at 22:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Well, you never know. I doubt that engine is gone!
Tue 11/05/04 at 22:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Maybe WW2 still exists - it's on Nintendo's release schedule after all.

I'm betting this is a different game altogether. A sort of remix of OOT and Majora's Mask, with the storyline of Link's Awakening. DX.
Tue 11/05/04 at 22:58
"period drama"
That's what I was thinking.

Imagine if all the images everyone's creaming over were in WW-style.
Cel adult Link.
Cel Epona.

100 times better.
Tue 11/05/04 at 23:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I have to say, while the cel engine was fantastic, this realistic look is much preferred.
Tue 11/05/04 at 23:03
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I'm with Cyclone on that one.

Whilst WW was a fantastic game, I still thought I might have enjoyed a more graphically-reaslistic approach. So, for me, this video and these scrrenshots are, essentially, two to three years of excitement and anticipation bubbling up.

Whoa.
Tue 11/05/04 at 23:06
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I'd prefer to have both WW2 and this, obviously, but I'd choose this every time if I had to choose one, merely because I've played WW before and it's not new.

You can't say "People would be less excited if it were cel-shaded", because that's obvious - people have seen cel shaded zelda before. They haven't seen this.
Wed 12/05/04 at 00:10
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> Rickoss wrote:
> Anyway, I'm gonna shut up and gawp and Zelda pics.
>
> That won't tell you anything about the gameplay.

No but past experience does.

There is nothing we can do right now than gawp at the screenshots.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.