GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BEST. E3. EVER!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/05/04 at 21:14
Regular
Oh my dear god, this is the msot surprising, wonderful and 'Nintendo' E3 ever, and let me remidn you people that it hasn't even started yet.

Just as I was starting to doubt Nintendo they come and complete steal the show. The DS looks brilliant, and at £100 should beat the PSP hands down (on paper, anyway) and I think the new Zelda style could just give the Cueb the revival it needs.

Anyway, I'm gonna shut up and gawp and Zelda pics.
Tue 11/05/04 at 21:14
Regular
Oh my dear god, this is the msot surprising, wonderful and 'Nintendo' E3 ever, and let me remidn you people that it hasn't even started yet.

Just as I was starting to doubt Nintendo they come and complete steal the show. The DS looks brilliant, and at £100 should beat the PSP hands down (on paper, anyway) and I think the new Zelda style could just give the Cueb the revival it needs.

Anyway, I'm gonna shut up and gawp and Zelda pics.
Tue 11/05/04 at 21:16
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Rickoss wrote:
> Anyway, I'm gonna shut up and gawp and Zelda pics.

That won't tell you anything about the gameplay.
Tue 11/05/04 at 21:22
Regular
Memorandum!, how many zelda games has Nintendo screwed up?. Come on you know it, what is the answer? They have made Zelda masterpieces in over 15 years now and I am sure they will continue to do that. Have you seen the movie by the way? The action is certainly there, but were is the x, y and z items????
Tue 11/05/04 at 21:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Wow. Amazing.

E3 hasn't properly started and I'm gobsmacked.

The new Zelda. The new Metroid Echoes. Metroid DS, silky smooth. Mario 64 DS, the promise of Mario Kart and Animal Crossing DS, Starfox, Zelda: Minish Cap, and so so so much more.

And to cap it off, Shigsy dressed as Link. "I am not Link, but I do know him". Amazing.
Tue 11/05/04 at 21:24
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
leflus wrote:
> were is the x, y and z items????

it's only a promo video...it doesnt have to show the item HUD....
Tue 11/05/04 at 21:24
Regular
Shigsy dressed as Link eh?

Now this I have to see.
Tue 11/05/04 at 21:25
Regular
In my opinion Nintendo has taken over the show with Microsoft on the second place. I dont think that Sony has done a great effort at E3.
Tue 11/05/04 at 21:27
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
leflus wrote:
> Memorandum!, how many zelda games has Nintendo screwed up?

All of them?
Tue 11/05/04 at 21:37
Regular
Heh, bo**ocks off Memo, you spanner. This is the best E3 ever! :-D
Tue 11/05/04 at 22:36
"period drama"
What's up with the Zelda thingy?
Someone explain.

'Tis not Wind Waker 2. Because they're using the WW engine for that, yes?

So, what?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.