GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gt3 cancelled"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/07/01 at 21:35
Regular
dont worry yet

iam just putting this hopefully to get some answers.

tonight i recieved an email from gamestreet that told me that they had spoken to sony this morning and they had cancelled the release in the uk of gt3 and another date had not been set.
now dont go mad at me iam only trelling u what i recieved ,if you want ill post email on here so u can read it for yourselfs.

i did contact them and they couldnt answer tonight and are ringing me tommorrow. so i hopefully will know more by then.

now if anybody from special reserve can obvuoisly scotch this terrible rumour i will be as pleased as the next guy.
so i wait any repies on here and more importantly from gamestreet tommorrow.
Sat 14/07/01 at 11:42
Regular
Dunno, uk.scee.com still says 23rd.
Sat 14/07/01 at 11:38
"High polygon count"
Special Reserve still have 20th July, Game still say 20th July (and have the full version playable), and the official advert says July.

I know which one I'd bet on!
Sat 14/07/01 at 02:58
hi guys

just to get back to the post

i have just tonight been to the place were ive got gt3 ordered (sorry special reserve but had a 20%off voucher)
anyway if you go to the gamestreet site and look up gt3 they now have the release date now set at 3rd of august.
now i must say i was actually starting to believe that it was coming out next friday but yet again more doubt.

anybody else got any info ,iam sick of ringing and emailing people and either getting conflicting dates or no date at all.
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:12
"High polygon count"
Playable:

F1 2001
Dave Mirra BMX Remix
Driver
Tomb Raider
Ape Escape
Syphon Filter
Ace Combat 3
In COld Blood

Video:

The Italian Job
WSPC

Remember this is the PSone mag!
Fri 13/07/01 at 19:48
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
what demos are on the disc?
Fri 13/07/01 at 15:09
"High polygon count"
Got the official PS1 mag through today.

Pages 42 & 43 feature an advert from SCEE for GT3 - with the statement "GT3: Coming July 2001"

Looks like this time next week may be the day after all...
Mon 09/07/01 at 15:49
"High polygon count"
By the way... has anyone else noticed this...

There was quite a discussion in the PS2 mags a while back that it was 'a shame' that only 2 cars were present on the Special Stage Route 5 Wet circuit, with it being claimed that the reflections etc. "must be taking a lot of PS2's processing power".

However, on the latest video clips on PSW and PSM2, you can clearly see that all SIX cars are indeed running! Excellent news, methinks!
Mon 09/07/01 at 14:31
"High polygon count"
Stranger In Paradise wrote:
> Shadow Of Memories for about three hours and Sky Odyessy is no where
> near complete !

Ah, now those two I did finish! I traded in Shadow of Memories to get £20 off Sky Odyssey, and then traded in Sky Odyssey to get £15 off Onimusha!
Mon 09/07/01 at 12:35
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> Well, it's not like I've got nothing else to keep me
> busy!

>Onimusha, Red Faction and Extermination - all unfinished!

I know what you mean, I've just started Red Faction, 3/4 through Extermination, not done training on Ring Of Red, played Shadow Of Memories for about three hours and Sky Odyessy is no where near complete !

Finished DOA2 and RR5 though ! lol
Mon 09/07/01 at 10:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I know it should be in the PC section, but who the hell reads that?

Max Payne for the PC.
Bullet-Time option to dodge bullets.

Check out screenshots.

Imagine The Matrix mixed with Soldier of Fortune and Kingpin.

This game will own

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.