GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gt3 cancelled"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/07/01 at 21:35
Regular
dont worry yet

iam just putting this hopefully to get some answers.

tonight i recieved an email from gamestreet that told me that they had spoken to sony this morning and they had cancelled the release in the uk of gt3 and another date had not been set.
now dont go mad at me iam only trelling u what i recieved ,if you want ill post email on here so u can read it for yourselfs.

i did contact them and they couldnt answer tonight and are ringing me tommorrow. so i hopefully will know more by then.

now if anybody from special reserve can obvuoisly scotch this terrible rumour i will be as pleased as the next guy.
so i wait any repies on here and more importantly from gamestreet tommorrow.
Tue 17/07/01 at 21:15
It will be if you pre-ordered months ago, but I'm a little worried because I only ordered mine a few weeks ago...

Please, please, please
Tue 17/07/01 at 19:45
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I have noticed that SR already have the wheel and GT3 pack in stock now. So GT3 will be on our doors on Friday. Iam really trying to blag my way out of work on Friday.
Tue 17/07/01 at 10:41
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
True
Tue 17/07/01 at 10:03
"High polygon count"
Just tell her you've got a headache...
Tue 17/07/01 at 09:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
NO!

Not the stinky fish punishment...
Tue 17/07/01 at 09:42
"High polygon count"
Goatboy wrote:
> What about Army Men 5?

Whir be moi kipper...
Tue 17/07/01 at 09:33
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Goatboy wrote:
> What about Army Men 5?

What about it?
Tue 17/07/01 at 09:25
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
What about Army Men 5?
Tue 17/07/01 at 01:38
"High polygon count"
I think you'll find this relates to the launch of the 'elememts' section of the GT3 web site, and not the game itself - it actually says 'section launch'.

Last week when I visited, one section said '8 days', another said '6 days'. Now most sections are open; the 'elements' section will open in 6 days time.

I'm still sure that the game will be out this Friday.
Tue 17/07/01 at 00:54
I have bad news, I was in http:// www. playstation. co.uk /gt3/elements/elementsSplash.html (remove spaces)and there is a countdown clock for GT3 says 6 days, 23/7/01! I don't know about it being cancelled, but it must be delayed!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.