GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gt3 cancelled"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/07/01 at 21:35
Regular
dont worry yet

iam just putting this hopefully to get some answers.

tonight i recieved an email from gamestreet that told me that they had spoken to sony this morning and they had cancelled the release in the uk of gt3 and another date had not been set.
now dont go mad at me iam only trelling u what i recieved ,if you want ill post email on here so u can read it for yourselfs.

i did contact them and they couldnt answer tonight and are ringing me tommorrow. so i hopefully will know more by then.

now if anybody from special reserve can obvuoisly scotch this terrible rumour i will be as pleased as the next guy.
so i wait any repies on here and more importantly from gamestreet tommorrow.
Tue 03/07/01 at 21:35
dont worry yet

iam just putting this hopefully to get some answers.

tonight i recieved an email from gamestreet that told me that they had spoken to sony this morning and they had cancelled the release in the uk of gt3 and another date had not been set.
now dont go mad at me iam only trelling u what i recieved ,if you want ill post email on here so u can read it for yourselfs.

i did contact them and they couldnt answer tonight and are ringing me tommorrow. so i hopefully will know more by then.

now if anybody from special reserve can obvuoisly scotch this terrible rumour i will be as pleased as the next guy.
so i wait any repies on here and more importantly from gamestreet tommorrow.
Wed 04/07/01 at 12:20
Regular
"Back For Good"
er i don't think so, The release date has been set and i don't think it'll change.
Wed 04/07/01 at 13:43
well guys iam sorry to tell u but below is a email i have recieved this morning from PLAYSTATION.COM SHOP

so guys there u have it they r saying its not comin on july 20 or they would say so. oficial site as well. so make your own judgment.

Dear Sir / Madam

Thank you for your email. The email you had previously received is correct. There is, at the moment no release date for GT3. All we know is that it will be out at the end of July/ early August 2001.

Thank you for contacting Playstation.com. For all additional enquiries please contact our Customer Service Centre by dialing 0870 241 3338 or sending an email to: [email protected]. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sincerely,
James
Playstation.com
Wed 04/07/01 at 13:47
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
Ahhh!, good idea Toz!
Wed 04/07/01 at 13:50
ryjord what do u mean "good idea toz"
Wed 04/07/01 at 14:03
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
You wrote GTA cancelled to get everyone to send you messages! Either that or catch their attention.
Wed 04/07/01 at 14:12
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
Stop wining you git seeker!
Wed 04/07/01 at 14:18
ok be an idiot then but if u have gt3 ordered (which i doubt u even have a ps2) and u dont get it on the 20th you will see i was right.
why dont u think its true.
Wed 04/07/01 at 14:19
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
I do have a console an I don't expect to be bad mouthed on my favourite sight!, I was starting to like you until you started wining!!
Wed 04/07/01 at 14:29
ull get banned for that

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.