GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"San Andreas Missions Revealed - Hmmmm"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 28/06/04 at 17:02
Regular
"Insert Gently"
There is some guy on Amazon who claims to have played it

From Amazon/Spike1x

I've worked with a friend from Rockstar, and I can tell you a mission, which is in San Andreas. The mission is called 'Reuniting the Families', and it tells of an arranged sit-down with all the heads of local gangs (e.g.the Ballas) in an effort to patch up their differences and avoid a war.

When the gang rolls up at the hotel which is to serve at the meeting place, Sweet enters as the OGF representative. All of a sudden a police chopper appears over the car park and cops begin to abseil down to the tarmac below, guns blazing. The remianing members of the OGF p u s s y out and leg it, leaving CJ to enter the hotel in a valiant attempt to save Sweet. Here we see some strident shotgun work, as within the building police continue to abseil down from balconies, trigger fingers blurring, hot lead fluming from their semi-automatic nozzlery.
This is all I am telling you.

Well...B o l l o c k s or wat
Mon 28/06/04 at 22:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just as long as they vastly improve the shooting system and give us a decent level design this time around then i'll be happy
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:59
"period drama"
Well, it could be good.
If they actually do this re-vamp of the aiming / shooting system, and sort the camera out so it's at least half-decent inside a building.

All they need is a FPS-style control system like used in Hitman and the game would be a good deal better.
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:17
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
[URL]http://gtadomain.gtagaming.com/samissions.html[/URL]
Mon 28/06/04 at 18:35
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
The first mission is menace. You get a chance to cut your hair on it. . I'll post a link later to show you some more missions.
Mon 28/06/04 at 17:21
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Anonymous wrote:
> Well...B o l l o c k s or wat

Actually, no. Pick up the "Official PS2 Magazine" or whatever it's called and you'll see that actually is a mission. The guy probably never got it from Rockstar though, just read the mag.
Mon 28/06/04 at 17:09
Regular
As long as it's got a decent 'Vice City' style soundtrack and some really funky cars then I'll be happy.

Think I'll wait for the Xbox version though so i can have custom soundtracks and listen to the Vice City tunes on the radio.
Mon 28/06/04 at 17:02
Regular
"Insert Gently"
There is some guy on Amazon who claims to have played it

From Amazon/Spike1x

I've worked with a friend from Rockstar, and I can tell you a mission, which is in San Andreas. The mission is called 'Reuniting the Families', and it tells of an arranged sit-down with all the heads of local gangs (e.g.the Ballas) in an effort to patch up their differences and avoid a war.

When the gang rolls up at the hotel which is to serve at the meeting place, Sweet enters as the OGF representative. All of a sudden a police chopper appears over the car park and cops begin to abseil down to the tarmac below, guns blazing. The remianing members of the OGF p u s s y out and leg it, leaving CJ to enter the hotel in a valiant attempt to save Sweet. Here we see some strident shotgun work, as within the building police continue to abseil down from balconies, trigger fingers blurring, hot lead fluming from their semi-automatic nozzlery.
This is all I am telling you.

Well...B o l l o c k s or wat

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.