GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"San Andreas Missions Revealed - Hmmmm"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 28/06/04 at 17:02
Regular
"Insert Gently"
There is some guy on Amazon who claims to have played it

From Amazon/Spike1x

I've worked with a friend from Rockstar, and I can tell you a mission, which is in San Andreas. The mission is called 'Reuniting the Families', and it tells of an arranged sit-down with all the heads of local gangs (e.g.the Ballas) in an effort to patch up their differences and avoid a war.

When the gang rolls up at the hotel which is to serve at the meeting place, Sweet enters as the OGF representative. All of a sudden a police chopper appears over the car park and cops begin to abseil down to the tarmac below, guns blazing. The remianing members of the OGF p u s s y out and leg it, leaving CJ to enter the hotel in a valiant attempt to save Sweet. Here we see some strident shotgun work, as within the building police continue to abseil down from balconies, trigger fingers blurring, hot lead fluming from their semi-automatic nozzlery.
This is all I am telling you.

Well...B o l l o c k s or wat
Mon 05/07/04 at 15:36
Regular
"Insert Gently"
I'd say Easter 2005 or later...just a guess
Mon 05/07/04 at 14:02
"Was the man of marz"
Only info i've got is that san andreas is 3 times biger than Vice city, and the lead characters black and RUMOUR- 50 cent doing voice for him. Any one tell me how long it will take or San to be on Xbox- gta pack took over a year and with the Rockstar dealbeing changed, Xbox owners should see it but how long?
Sat 03/07/04 at 23:37
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Thanks Sherlock
Sat 03/07/04 at 23:21
Regular
"hulagadoo"
That info on that mission is in opsm2 49
Sat 03/07/04 at 19:59
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Like you said - HMMMMMMMMM . . .
Sat 03/07/04 at 19:03
Regular
Jay Sean wrote:

> Microsoft and Bungie and leaking every little bit of information
> cause its in Microsoft's nature to promote Halo 2 in every way
> possible to make its a sure fire hit

They're actually being damn secretive about Halo 2, very little is known about the single player and only one level of multiplayer has been properly showed.

It's best that way anyway. When developers give too much of the game away, you almost feel like you've already played parts of it even though it's your first time through. Sure I'd like to see more, but at least this way it won't spoil much for when you finally get your hands on the game.
Sat 03/07/04 at 18:02
Regular
"Insert Gently"
There's bound to be some video's of gameplay or a trailer for it out soon
Sat 03/07/04 at 18:01
Regular
"A.k.a. Anonymous"
Thinks its just because Rockstar want to keep it a secret so gamers will be surprised, but they leak enough information to generate positive hype for the game

Microsoft and Bungie and leaking every little bit of information cause its in Microsoft's nature to promote Halo 2 in every way possible to make its a sure fire hit
Sat 03/07/04 at 12:36
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Jay Sean wrote:
> Still dispointed at the lack of information that there is for GTA:SA

There's topic on this site caled lots and lots of GTA info, or something like that. Go there and click the link to find out lots and lots of info.

> no video's, a limited supply of screenshots, rumours about 50 Cent.

The games still three months away, so I doubt we'll see any videos until at least September. There haven't been many screenshots, but the ones we've seen do look good. And 50 Cent will be in the game, as the main characters brother.

> Look at the amount of information on Halo 2 on Gamespot, compared to
> GTA:SA on the same Gamespot site.

They'll be in the same situation as us. Microsoft have released more info about Halo, than Rockstar have about San Andreas. I have no doubt the game will be good, but there are a few things that concern me, mainly the size of the game as it looks as though it'll be massive, perhaps a little too big. But in saying that, I don't nessesarely need to use all the city. I can just choose my favourite areas and hang around there.

:)
Sat 03/07/04 at 01:54
Regular
"A.k.a. Anonymous"
Still dispointed at the lack of information that there is for GTA:SA no video's, a limited supply of screenshots, rumours about 50 Cent.

Look at the amount of information on Halo 2 on Gamespot, compared to GTA:SA on the same Gamespot site.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.