GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"San Andreas Missions Revealed - Hmmmm"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 28/06/04 at 17:02
Regular
"Insert Gently"
There is some guy on Amazon who claims to have played it

From Amazon/Spike1x

I've worked with a friend from Rockstar, and I can tell you a mission, which is in San Andreas. The mission is called 'Reuniting the Families', and it tells of an arranged sit-down with all the heads of local gangs (e.g.the Ballas) in an effort to patch up their differences and avoid a war.

When the gang rolls up at the hotel which is to serve at the meeting place, Sweet enters as the OGF representative. All of a sudden a police chopper appears over the car park and cops begin to abseil down to the tarmac below, guns blazing. The remianing members of the OGF p u s s y out and leg it, leaving CJ to enter the hotel in a valiant attempt to save Sweet. Here we see some strident shotgun work, as within the building police continue to abseil down from balconies, trigger fingers blurring, hot lead fluming from their semi-automatic nozzlery.
This is all I am telling you.

Well...B o l l o c k s or wat
Wed 07/07/04 at 21:03
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Anonymous wrote:
>hope its quality not quantity that Rockstar have in mind.

I'm pretty much in the same frame of mind as you. I'm trying to remain optimistic as I think Rockstar will still work on the important areas, but they seem to be putting a lot of time and effort into some pretty silly ideas. That's time that could be spend improving draw distances, level design etc.
Wed 07/07/04 at 17:40
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Skyline 021 wrote:
> 10 facts about San Andreas :
>
> "1st fact
>
> GTA : San Andreas wil be FIVE times the size of Vice
> City,despite the rumours its three, they are wrong.
>

Five times as big, jesus...hope its quality not quantity that Rockstar have in mind
Tue 06/07/04 at 22:02
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
10 facts about San Andreas :

"1st fact

GTA : San Andreas wil be FIVE times the size of Vice City,despite the rumours its three, they are wrong.

2nd fact

You Play Carl Johnson, etc. ( you all know ) In the early screenshots the people your riding with are Sweet , Ryder and Smoke, all Orange Grove members.

3rd fact

CJ can swim and clamber out the window if- well when- you drive his car into the sea. Swimming will play a small part in some missions, with breathing regulated by a stamina meter.

4th fact

You get fat etc. you all know about this.

5th fact

You can get haircuts

6th fact

You can rob houses, planning the gig with meticulous skills. Hit pokey flat to mansions.

7th fact

You can take over and lose neighbourhoods, fight gang wars and make money from them. If you focus on missions and not controlling neighbourhoods your character might become weathered.

8th fact

You can drive between states and undertake renegade missions against hillbillies and inbreeds. You can now even whack a quad bike over the terrain which shows that Rockstar are borrowing from Smugglers Run.

9th fact

The shooting and targeting sections have been overhauled to incorperate elements of Manhunt. Twin Handed Uzis, lock on headshots and able to hide behind scenery and shoot around corners.

10th fact

You can punch people while targeting. there will be fist moves and ragdoll physics.

hope this helps shine light on the game :^)
Tue 06/07/04 at 22:01
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Sorry Double post.
Tue 06/07/04 at 19:36
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Marzman wrote:
> the lead characters black and RUMOUR- 50 cent doing voice for him.

50 Cent is going to voice the main characters brother.
Tue 06/07/04 at 18:57
Regular
"of Your Dreams!"
I can't wait till it comes out, i still have to beat vice city though...lol
Tue 06/07/04 at 14:57
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Easter 2005...that's when
Tue 06/07/04 at 10:42
"Was the man of marz"
Sorry to post another one, but San andreas on the Xbox- from xbox mags, could be as early as Spring 2005, if not I'm sorry to say probably in a year (I hope not!)
Tue 06/07/04 at 10:36
"Was the man of marz"
Nice link, (the second one), thats gonna be my homepage from now on- does make it seem abit longer than I thought it was, I perfer to think of it coming out around October time- not 107 days or however long it was.
Mon 05/07/04 at 23:50
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Was looking for some new info on GTA: SA to post...all looks pretty crap, such as supposed maps of San Andreas [URL] http://www.gtasanan.com/news/ [/URL] which looks totally crap . Only decent thing i found was this...which i will now be staring at constantly

[URL] http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/uk.htm [/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.